A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple continues to delve into their fantasies.
2.4k words
4.26
44k
27
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,067 Followers

Part 2

When I woke, Judy wasn't in bed with me. I wonder if she decided to go into the office after all. Climbing out of bed, I went to our bedroom and put on a robe. I then went downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee. Halfway down the stairs I could smell the coffee. As I walked into the kitchen I had to smile. Judy was standing there, at the stove, naked, cooking. She did have on an apron to protect her front bits. I cleared my throat so as not to startle her. She turned toward me and smiled sweetly.

"Good morning lover," she said brightly.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to me tightly, but gently.

"Good morning to you my dear," I whispered in her ear. I push her gently away. "Any questions or regrets about last night?"

She looks at me, almost a frown comes to her face, "No, none at all. Should there be?"

"I guess not. Do we have a plan for today?"

"I thought after breakfast we would just go back up, climb into bed and fuck each other's brains out. Then talk about our fantasies and what might be the next step."

"You really want to talk about that next step?" I asked.

"I think we should," Judy said.

I nodded as I sat down at the breakfast counter. Judy went back to cooking, then she turned and placed a plate down in front of me. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast.

"Looks good, thank you," I told her.

"You're welcome," she said turning back to the stove.

After a bite or two, she placed a plate down next to me, hurried around the island and sat at the counter next to me. She pulled her apron off and looking at me she smiled as she started to eat. We ate in silence. When done I helped her with the cleanup. We then went up and jumped in the shower. I loved to shower with Judy. She was so responsive to my hands slipping and sliding on her body. Of course I enjoyed her hands on my body. We finished, dried each other off and went to the guest room. Our bed was still a mess. It seemed the maid had neglected to change the linen.

In the guest room, we got in bed and just cuddled for a little while. Kisses were exchanged as were touches and gropes. I was hard almost immediately. Just lying next to my beautiful wife could get me hard. Now that I knew one of her deepest darkest secrets, wow. For the next hour we touched and kissed. Not a word was spoken. It had been a long time since we had just made out without talking. It had been a long time since we made out.

I eventually rolled between Judy's legs. They had been spread wide for me to caress her pussy. She reached down and lined my cock up with her opening. I pushed into her, grunting.

"Ah," Judy sighed. "You cock feels so wonderful inside my body."

"I love the way your pussy feels around my hard cock. It is so good I just want to share it with the world." She shivered at the word pussy.

"Oh god," she cried out her body shuddering. "Is that what you really want to do, is share me with other men?"

"Yes," I hissed.

"Women too?" she asked.

"That's up to you, but I wouldn't mind watching that too. I won't insist you do, but..."

"But what?"

"But, it's up to you my dear."

I had slowly been moving in and out of her wonderful and wet pussy. She had moaned and groaned as I did. I just enjoyed the warm, wetness of her. Neither of us said another word for awhile. We were both just enjoying slowly fucking each other. I started to speed up, I was on my way to the top of the mountain. I was grunting with my exertion as I slammed my cock into Judy's pussy. She was moaning continuously and talking gibberish

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, that feels so good, fuck me, fuck my pussy," she gibbered.

Then I was roaring my orgasm to the ceiling. My roar triggered Judy's climax.

"That's it cum in my pussy, cum for me, fill me up, oh fuck," she screamed. The last fuck was drawn out with about twenty k's on the end of it.

My cock finally stopped pulsing and I noticed my balls ached. I went to pull out of Judy.

"No, stay, please."

How could I refuse. So, I stayed inside her, until my cock soften and slipped out of her pussy. She shuddered as it did, then hugged me tightly. When she let go, I rolled to her side, kissing her gently.

"God I love you," she groaned.

"I love you too, darling," I told her.

Judy's eyes got big again and she jumped up out of bed and ran for the bathroom across the hall. I watched her sexy ass as she did. Yes, yes, I did want to share her. I want to watch other men fuck her wonderful pussy. I wanted to watch them suck on her tits. To finger her, to eat her pussy. I did not want to watch them make love to her. They would be fucking her, actually, she would be fucking them. That's how I thought of it. I wanted to see her get pleasure from what they did to her. If they hurt her, I would hurt them. No doubt about that.

Judy was back, snuggled up next to me. I looked at her smiling. She smiled back. I nodded. She nodded.

"Do you want to hear my nastiest fantasy?" she asked.

My eyes widened. "You have a darker, nastier one to tell me?"

"Yeah, I just thought of it while I cleaning you out of my pussy," she said a shiver running through her.

"Sure, hit me with it," I told her, kissing her forehead once again.

"I'm in a bed with just a sheet on it. It is on a platform. There is a line of men going around the room. Bev, is on her knees sucking the first guys cock. Our doctor is checking their paper work and handing out condoms to those who have been told they need to use one. She nods to the security guys when one of the men tries to get past her without paperwork. The first guy climbs into bed, licks my pussy before anyone has cum in me. He then presses his cock to my hot opening. He fucks me for the next thirty minutes, then shoots his cum inside me. Bev has the next guy ready and he climbs on the bed, kissing my tits, then pushes his hard cock into my waiting pussy..."

She takes a deep breath and sighs.

"There are over fifty men in line to fuck me...I take them all on, one at a time."

"Wow," I said.

"Wait, I just thought of another variation. There six men all fucking me at the same time. One my pussy, one in my ass, one in my mouth, one in each hand, and one jerking off on my tits."

"Wow..."

"Wait I have another...."

"Slow down girl. Slow down. One at a time. I have a question for you. Would you have thought of those if we hadn't talked about our fantasies?"

Judy cocked her head to one side, looking at me as she thought.

"No. No, I guess I wouldn't have."

"Okay, let's just deal with the ones we have already thought of. Although the one with six guys fucking you all at the same time is intriguing...but we have ones to talk about before we get any new ones. Agreed?

"Yes, dear, agreed," Judy said.

"Do you want to make yours come true any time soon?" I asked her.

"Hmmm...the one on the beach I would, but your version, not mine. Mine was a little lame. My dark one, no, not any time soon. Maybe some time in the future after we have done some others. I guess we have one so far."

"We do. And I know just the place," I said sitting up and grabbing my tablet.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I have about a zillion vacation days coming, how about you?" I asked.

"I do. Not quite a zillion though," she said giggling.

"Well, I'm going to book us a week in this resort my company owns. White sandy beaches, warm blue water, and nude beaches. An adults only resort on a Caribbean island just at the mouth of the gulf. We won't even need passports, it's a U.S. territory."

"Really? When?"

"That's the question. I can clear my calendar of the little shit I have two weeks from now?"

Judy sat up, grabbed her tablet off her nightstand and tapped the screen several times.

"Uh, two weeks from today...that will give us two weekends, so nine days. Yes, I can clear my calendar too," Judy said.

"Booked. I got us a beach house. Two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, den, two bathrooms. Here, have a look," I told her handing her my tablet.

"Holy...do we need all this room?"

"You never know when you might have guests," I said chuckling.

"And by you, you mean me? Ah, it's beautiful. But I'm not planning to cook," she squawked.

"You won't have to, the place comes with a full time maid and chef. Flip to the weekly menu."

"If I have a guest, you will be there with me or I won't have any," she told me flipping through the menu.

"Then the next thing we have to do, is set the rules."

"There are rules to this kind of thing?" Judy asked.

"Yes and you set the first one. Be honest with each other."

"Oh. Those kind of rules. Then number two will be, if the guy won't let you watch, he doesn't get me. Or they don't get me. Although if they were persistent and decided to rape me there isn't much you or I could do."

"I would die trying to defend you my dear. Anyway, a naked guy is easy to defeat, kick him in the balls as hard as you can. And if the group get big enough, I'll hire security."

"I'm glad you will defend my honor and life, but I don't want you dying to keep me from being raped. Do you understand?"

"I do dear." She stared at me. "What?"

"Promise me," she said.

"I promise."

"What do you promise?"

"I promise not to get killed trying to save you from being raped."

"That will do for now," Judy huffed. "What other rules?"

"I'll write up a list and send it to you." Judy smiled handing my tablet back. I smiled back putting the device on my nightstand. She picked hers up and placed it on her nightstand.

Then we were kissing, passionately. For the rest of the day we just made out and slowly made love to each other. That night, we fell asleep in each other's arms and slept through the night.

For the next two weeks we held to our schedule. I was home early on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I stopped going in on Saturday and when Judy found out I had, she stopped also. The three nights during the week we went out to eat as some pretty fancy restaurants. Judy was always dressed to the nines. I wore a suit and tie every one of those nights and was proud to have Judy on my arm. She had started to dress sexier on those nights. But on Saturday night she was outrageous.

On Saturday we would go out to a local restaurant. It wasn't fancy, but we weren't in our fancy clothes. Judy was in, believe it or not, a miniskirt and a see through blouse with a black bra underneath. She looked incredible and oh so sexy. With her tan legs, when she had time to get a tan I don't know, she didn't need to wear stocking, but she did. They were thigh highs and always matched her blouse.

After eating we would go club hopping. I wasn't into dancing all that much, but Judy was a great dancer. She saved the slow ones for me, the rest she played the field. Toward the end of the two weeks, Judy had started to dance some of the slow dances with one of the guys she met on the dance floor. She was always more horny those nights then any of the others. We made love the other nights. On Saturday we fucked.

"So are you getting ready for my fantasy after our vacation?" I asked one Saturday night after she had fucked my brains out.

"What do you mean?" she asked back a hesitation in her voice.

I just smiled at her and pulled her to me and fucked her again. The thought of her with another man in our bed really turned me on. Of course I didn't let her know that, yet. But I did let her know her actions had consequences. My fucking the crap out of her.

On Thursday night, Judy began packing. She and I had taken Friday off as a flying day. She also stuff the rules I had typed up into her bag. We had discussed them after I had typed them up. She agreed with all of them. She didn't have any to add then, but said she would get back to me. I saw her put her cell phone charger in her bag.

"You know your cell phone won't work on this island?" I said, it was rhetorical question.

"It won't? Why?"

"There are no cell towers, only landlines."

"Well shit! How am it supposed to keep up on things? Do they at least have WIFI?" she asked. "The plan is that you have fun, not work. And no, there is no WIFI."

"Well, crap, I guess I won't need the phone and charger..."

"No, take them anyway, your phone and my phone will be cameras. I pretty sure you want to take some pictures..."

"I bet you will too, pervert."

"Of you, of course," I said smiling evilly at her.

We went to bed early on Thursday night. Our flight left at four the next afternoon. We had two connections to make. One in Dallas and another in Atlanta. We left for the airport at two. The plane boarded on time and we were off.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,067 Followers