A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us watched as Slater took Bridget in his arms and gently kissed her lips. She kissed him back with lust in her eyes. Bridget broke the kiss and turned to Don.

"Is the master bedroom available?" she asked him. He nodded and she led Slater away.

"Why did you tell her we would be there in a minute?" I asked.

"To give them time to get comfortable with each other. Would you like it if you had a room full of people watching you from the get go?"

"Sure would," I told him.

"Me too," chimed in Melissa.

"Well fine, then let's go," Don said getting out of his chair and almost running to the bedroom. Melissa and I followed close behind him.

When we entered the bedroom, Bridget was on her back, legs spread wide. Slater's mouth was plastered to her pussy. He was moaning, Bridget was squeaking. Her hands were on Slater's head, pulling his mouth tight to her sex.

"Oh my god, you are so good at that," Bridget told Slater.

All of a sudden, she was coming hard and shouting in French. We heard feet pounding in the hallway and Carlo stopped just outside the doorway. Don looked at him, then waved him into the room. The look on his face was one of love and lust with just a bit of jealousy. His cock was moving as it started to stiffen. I watch it grow. I would put his member at about ten inches and about as thick as Don's cock. Maybe a little thicker. My pussy was tingling as I watched him.

"Oh god," Bridget cried out. Then her eye caught sight of her husband. She moaned, "I love you so much my dear Carlo."

A shiver went down my spine at her words. I looked at Don, he was watching me. I smiled at him and moved over next to him. He hook his arm around my waist and pulled me close. We both turned our attention back to Bridget and Slater. Melissa moved then, climbing onto the bed and going to Bridget's head. Leaning down she kissed her hard on the lips. Bridget moaned as Melissa's tongue pushed past her lips.

Melissa moved her mouth down to Bridget's tits. Bridget cried out in French.

"What is she say?" Don asked Carlo.

"She says she is coming and a couple of explicative's."

Don chuckled. Melissa was sucking hard on Bridget's tits. Then she was softly kissing them and gently squeezing them. Bridget was now coming continuously. Slater moved slowly up between her legs, his cock bobbing. Melissa grabbed it and lined it up with Bridget's vagina. Slater push into her body slowly.

"Oh my god," Bridget cried out.

Melissa moved so her pussy was just above Bridget's mouth. She hovered looking down at Bridget. Bridget nodded and Melissa lowered her pussy down onto Bridget's face. Melissa groaned as Bridget licked her pussy. Slater was finally all the inside Bridget's pussy. He slowly pulled out halfway, then slowly pushed back in until his balls hit her ass. Slater took his time as he fucked Bridget. She took her time sucking and licking Melissa. Melissa raised up off of Bridget's face, moved to her side and kissed on the lips. Bridget returned the kiss with all the passion she was feeling.

"Thank you," Melissa whispered in her ear.

Bridget just moaned as Slater was now pounding into Bridget's pussy. She was coming hard now. Throwing her head from side to side. Melissa just held her hand.

"That's it baby come on my husband's dick," Melissa said.

Bridget screamed her pleasure as Slater slammed into her one last time and roared as his climax shot through his dick. When flopped over and lay next to Bridget, Melissa rushed to get between her legs. She started licking and slurping her husband's cum out Bridget's pussy. Bridget was now going crazy with lust.

I moved away from Don and laid down next to Bridget. I kissed her face and sucked on her nipples gently. Bridget was still coming. Her body was just shaking now. Little shivers running up her stomach. I tried to help her as I held her hand and kissed her face. Melissa pulled her face away from Bridget's pussy and climbed off the bed. Don moved to the end of the bed and gently climbed on and move slowly up between Bridget's legs. I watch him. His cock was hard and looked to be just a little thicker from his excitement.

He lined up his cock with Bridget's entrance and slowly pushed inside her. She moaned and shook as he did.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she cried out. "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Don smiled at me and started to pound into her pussy. I kissed Bridget. She kissed me back. She screamed into my mouth as she came. For fifteen minutes Don slammed into her. His dick was covered in a white foam froth. He was smiling as he groaned each time he pounded into Bridget's sloppy cunt. I usually don't use that word, but that's what it was now. A sloppy, foamy, cunt. And my husband was fuck it and enjoying her. Then Bridget passed out. Don stopped, with his cock still deep in her body.

"No don't stop, she will be back in just a second," Carlo said.

Don shrugged his shoulders and continued to pound into her body. Carlo was right, within a few seconds, she woke and was fucking Don right back.

"Come on my husband's cock, dear sweet Bridget," I whispered in her ear.

She came, hard. Then Don was roaring his orgasm to the ceiling. I kissed Bridget, hard on the lips. Then moved down to clean her messy cunt. It took me a good five minutes to clean her. She was coming the whole time. When I pulled my mouth from her clit, she collapsed and lay very still.

As Don climbed off the bed, he gather the rest of us with his eyes and with his head nodded to the door of the bedroom. We followed him out to the living room. I stayed by the bedroom door and watched Carlo hold his wife in his arms. He as kissing her face. Little tiny butterfly kisses. She was just smiling and tell him she loved him very, very much. I left them in peace. I saw Carlo helping Bridget to the bathroom. The shower started. Then Carlo came out and stood looking at us.

"I have two things to say," he said.

Don nodded at him.

"Thank you for letting me watch and lunch is ready."

We all smiled at him and followed him to the kitchen. After eating we decided that Don and Melissa would go shower first. Well, I actually decided. I wanted to get Slater in the shower with me.

12