A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

"Okay. Slater, truth or dare?" Judy asked.

"Truth," he said.

"Same question that Don asked me, except who's pussy did you pound into," Judy asked shocking him.

"Christ!" Slater said.

"Go ahead dear, I won't be made. Don are you mad at Judy?"

"No, not a bit. We...we were...back then, we hardly saw each other. I don't fault her for taking comfort in another man's arms."

"Well said," Melissa told Don. "Tell them, Slater."

"It was about two years after our wedding and I found myself alone at Melissa's sister's place, with Jill. Melissa was out of town and Jill had asked me over for dinner. Her husband was also out of town so I thought well we'll just keep each other company for dinner. She served wine with dinner. I drank too much because I missed you, Melissa. After dinner, we sat next to each other on the couch watching TV. I don't even remember what show it was. Somehow, Jill got my cock out of my pants and was sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. I don't remember how it got out, but I do remember her sucking me. I ripped her shorts and panties off and got into a six-nine and went to town on her sweet tasting pussy. We both came, yet I was still hard, so I fucked her the rest of the night."

"Yep, that's what she told me. I was so hot after she told me I had to go home and fuck the crap out of Slater," Melissa said laughing.

"God your sister is a blabbermouth," Slater said.

"She even told Kevin about you fucking her. That's when she became his hot wife slut."

"Enough chit-chat. Slater, you're up." Judy told him.

"Right. Bridget, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Bridget smiled at him.

"Good. Go get the biggest dildo you own and fuck yourself with it, in front of all of us."

"I'm sorry, all my sex toys are back in our quarters, it would take too long to go get them."

"I have one you can use," Melissa said getting up and going to her beach bag.

What she pulled out was the biggest blackest dildo I had ever seen. Judy gasped when she saw it, then slammed her legs shut and shuddered. Bridget didn't say a word. She frowned but took it from Melissa. She sniffed it.

"It's clean, I washed it when I was in the shower," Melissa said.

"Good," Bridget said putting the tip in her mouth, well almost in her mouth.

Instead, she licked the head of the fake cock, getting it all wet with her saliva. Then looking at Carlo, he bent down and started licking and drooling on her pussy. She tapped him on the head and he pulled up to watch his wife.

Placing the fake cock at her entrance she gently pushed it into her body, all the while staring at Slater. Slater just stared at her pussy as it was stretched around the rubber cock. It took her a while but she finally had the thing in as far as she could. She then started to fuck herself. She started coming after four strokes of the big black cock.

"Have you ever had a cock as big as this dildo?" Slater asked.

"No," Bridget croaked.

She kept pushing and pulling the dildo in and out of her stretched pussy. She was leaking fluid out of her pussy. The black cock was starting to be covered by a white foam as she started pounding it into herself faster.

"Oh fuck," she yelled. "Oh my god! Carlo, it's stretching me so good," she told her husband.

She started shaking as she just pushed the cock into herself as hard as she could. Then she collapsed onto her husband. We all took a break, to let Bridget recover before we continued with the game.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12