A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 06

Story Info
The adventure continues. It seems that the locals are crooks.
5.4k words
4.38
15.6k
7
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,069 Followers

Half an hour later a helicopter settled to the beach about a half mile from our hut. Judy came out onto the porch when she heard them.

"Holy shit," Judy said as she watched it settle to the ground.

Six men jumped out and dragged packs and duffels out. Then the helicopter took off and flew away. The six guys looked around.

"Rick, could you..."

"Of course sir." Rick took off at a trot toward the six men. Although two looked to be female.

I had everyone put some clothes on. Funny thing about guys all decked out in combat garb not really taking orders from naked people.

"Those should be your people," I told Judy.

"I just hope I know at least one of them," she replied.

We both waited impatiently for them to get to us. From what I could see there were three men and three women, all armed with M-4s and side arms in full combat gear sans helmets. It took them five minutes to arrive with all their gear. The six stood in sort of a line in front of our bungalow. Judy stepped forward and looked them over.

"Who's in charge?" she asked.

"I am ma'am, Karen Slattery," the tall brunette in the middle said.

"Karen, I'm Judy Johnson-Carlson, CEO of the company you work for. So you and your people now work for me, here."

"Yes, ma'am," Karen replied.

"This is my husband Don Carlson, he is the CEO of the company that owns this resort and most of the island. I am now placing you and your people under his authority. Clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Karen said, then turned to me, "Sir?"

"Introduce the rest of your people Karen," I told her.

"Yes, sir. To my left is Jeff Becker and Lori Phelps. To my right are Mark Mattson, Donna McLynn and Philip Nathan."

"Thank you, Karen. Rick!" I shouted.

"Sir," he shouted back and stepped out on the porch.

"Karen, this is Richard Nash, although you met him down where you were dropped. He works for me. He will show you to your quarters. Rick, the next two huts are empty."

"Yes, sir. Follow me, Karen," Rick said and stepped off toward the two huts. "Leave your stuff here, for now, we'll come back to get it once you decide who is where."

Karen nodded and waved her people to follow. As they disappeared around the corner, Slater came out on the porch.

"Another golf cart is on the way," he said pointing up toward the hotel.

"Thank you, Slater. You better get back inside."

"Good luck."

"Thanks." I turned to look at the hotel.

The cart looked to have three men in it, this might turn out to be easier than I thought.

"Sir," Rick said from the corner of the bungalow.

"Stand ready."

"We are sir."

I nodded as the cart slowly pulled up to our hut. The three men looked at the pile of equipment on the ground. The three of them dismounted and walked toward me and Judy.

"Sir, have you seen two constables come this way?" At least he was being polite.

"I have," I told him.

"Do you know where they are, sir?"

"I do."

"Where are they then?" He left the sir off.

"Marshal?" I said. Williams stepped out on the porch.

"Lieutenant, you and your men should place your firearms on the ground and put your hands on your heads," Williams told them with authority in his voice.

All three drew their weapons and pointed them at the three of us on the porch.

"Do not move," the Lieutenant said.

"Rick," I said without moving.

Karen and her people stepped out where they could be seen. Three on each side of the hut. Rick stepped out the doorway. They were all armed. The three constables didn't know what to do.

"Place your weapons on the ground and put your hands on your heads," Williams repeated.

The three, bent, placing their weapons on the ground, then stood and put their hands on their heads. The three men with Karen stepped behind them and cuffed them with plastic ties.

"Where?" Karen asked.

"Rick," I said.

"This way," Rick said to Karen. The three men pushed the constables toward the concrete building.

"We're going to have to feed them soon," Judy said.

"Do we?" I asked.

"Of course we do," she said.

"Go talked to Carlo then," I said.

She turned and went back to the hut. I sat there wondering how many more people up at the hotel were in on the criminal activities. Carlo stepped out on the porch.

"Yes, Carlo?" I asked.

"I am afraid if I go into town for food to cook for those locked up, I will be..."

"No need. Make a list and I'll have Rick go into town for supplies. Is that okay?"

"Yes, thank you...Don."

I chuckled and nodded at him.

"I heard, I'll need money," Rick said step out on the porch.

"Charge everything to the hotel. Carlo will give you the account numbers."

"Of course, sir. Is that wise?"

"How so?" I asked.

"Won't it advertise that this hut has..."

"Damn, you're right. Ask Judy for some cash and take one of the people from her security group with you."

"Yes, sir." He was gone. I bet I knew who he was going to take.

"Two Jeeps headed our way," Slater said out the window.

"Shit. Rick!" I shouted.

"I heard sir," he said from the window. "I have Karen and her men getting ready," he told me waving a radio out the window.

"Good. Is the Marshal around?" I asked.

"He's in the hut with Karen's men."

"Right. Is everyone inside here?"

"Yes, sir. We're all set."

"They're here," I said softly, just relaxing in my chair on the porch.

"You there?" a uniformed type yelled.

I pointed at myself.

"Yes, you," he said again.

I just shrugged my shoulders. He growled and came my way. I held up my hand. He stopped.

"Before you come any closer, who are you and what do you want?" I asked.

"Who are you?"

"Me? I'm a citizen of the United States of America on U.S. soil. Who are you?"

"I'm a customs agent hired by the U.S. government. I was notified that a helicopter landed close to this building and offloaded approximately six individuals and some cargo. I'm here to inspect said cargo and personnel." He looked at me smugly.

"Are you a U.S. Customs Agent?" I asked. I could see the patch on his shoulder.

"No, I am a Bahamian Customs Agent. Now, where are those people."

"I have it on good authority that you no longer have any authority on this island. Why am I explaining this to you? I can see it in your eyes you already know."

"Tell me or I will place you under arrest..."

"Wait, wait, all right, but first how many men did you bring with you?" I asked.

"What?"

"Simple question. How many men did you bring with you?"

"You are but one man..." Rick stepped out on the porch in full combat kit. "You will relinquish your weapons..."

"NO!" I shouted. "You will place your weapon on the ground. You are a Bahamian citizen without authority on U.S. soil with illegal weapons. Get all your men out of the vehicles. Now," I yelled.

He went to pull his weapon. There was the report of a weapon being fired. The sand in front of the customs agent puffed up into the air.

"Freeze, U.S. Marshals," Williams yelled from our right. All of Karen's people were lined up behind him.

"Ah, Marshal..."

"You no longer have any jurisdiction here," Williams told him.

"I have not been notified of the effect," the Bahamian said.

"You just have," Williams told him.

"But..."

"Consider you and your men are now illegally carrying weapons in a U.S. Territory, I have no choice but to place you under arrest."

"What? You can't do that..."

While the two had been arguing, three of Karen's people had cleared the jeeps. There were only four men total.

"Marshal, how many customs agents are there at the airport and docks?" I asked.

"Ten altogether. That leaves six out there."

"They are probably too busy to come out here during the day, but tonight..."

"You're probably right. We'll have to be prepared," Williams said as he put zip ties on the chief customs agent.

The marshal and two of Karen's people walked the four men to the holding building.

"Rick, strip out of your combat gear to go into town for supplies. Who will you be taking with you?" I asked.

"I was going to take Mark and Donna, but they just went with the Marshal. So, I guess I'll have to take Karen and Phil."

"Karen if you don't mind. Sidearms only, concealed."

"Yes, sir." Karen tapped Phil and they both went running to their huts. Rick headed into ours to get rid of the combat gear.

Everyone else disappeared from sight leaving the two jeeps out in the open. When Donna, Mark and the Marshal returned, I had them take the vehicles over by the concrete building on the side away from the hotel. Then I went inside. I sat down on the couch in the living room. Judy came from the kitchen and sat next to me.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think this place needs a complete management change. We may have to stay here to get this place back in shape before we can leave."

"I can help...or do I go back home..."

"I said we, my dear. I will no longer leave you home alone. After all, you confessed to cheating on me while I was gone," I told her with a smile plastered across my face.

"How dare you..." Judy started to say, then she saw the smile on my face. "You bastard."

"No, my mother was married. I would like to be a motherfucker though, but I think we are both a little old to be doing that. So, I'll have to settle for fucking my wife whenever she is willing."

"That's not what I heard about your mother. And you, my dear, can fuck me anytime, especially after someone else has. In fact, I insist on it," she whispered.

I laughed, then kissed her hard.

"Excuse me, Don," Bridget said. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour. Hopefully, Rick will be back by then with the supplies Carlo needs to make the prisoners something." She smiled at us and back out of the living room.

Judy pressed her lips to mine once more. I kissed her just as passionately as she kissed me. Our tongues dueled inside her mouth. Her hand messing my hair up. My hands were pulling her lips against mine.

"Excuse me," Slater whispered. Judy and I pulled our lips from each other and laughed.

"What is it Slater," Judy asked.

"I was just wondering if Melissa and I will be able to get out of here safely tonight?" Slater asked.

"That's right you go back tonight...say, what is it that do?" I asked.

"I manage one of the W hotels in..."

"Really? How would you like a job here?" I asked.

"Only if I could bring in my own assistant managers," Slater said.

"Deal. How soon could you start?" I asked.

"Whoa...I have to go back to resign, have our stuff packed up and shipped..."

"We have people for that. What would your turn around time be?"

"A week," Slater answered. Melissa appeared beside him a smile on her face.

"Good enough. Hun, we're staying another two weeks for sure, maybe more."

"Goody. What can I do to help?" she asked.

"Does your firm handle interviews and the like for employment?"

"Yes. Among other things you might need down here," she said.

"Good. Go make some phone calls...get the people needed to have all the current staff interview and backgrounds checked made. Any found to be connected to criminal activities I want out of here as soon as possible. Then we have to interview for supervisory positions..."

"Yes, yes, I know," she said going back inside.

Both of us had big smiles on our faces.

"You to really like your jobs, don't you?" Melissa asked.

"We do. But we also found we like our off time just as much," I said smiling at her.

"Dinner is ready." Came the call from the kitchen.

* * * *

That night just after sunset, four more jeeps came roaring down the path from the hotel. Two pulled up out back and two on the beach side. A flare went off high in the night sky and floated down. All the Bahamian's looked up and were now night blind. Karen and her people spread out behind each of the two groups. Rick and the Marshal were in the hut with us. Then lights from two more vehicles shone brightly from down the road.

"That will be my people," I said. "I saw the private plane land not fifteen minutes ago. They made good time from the airport."

The two new vehicles split, one to the back and one to the front of the hut. Three men jumped out of each. Rifles to their shoulders. Marshal Williams shouted at the men still in the six jeeps.

"Out of your vehicle's weapons on the ground, hands on your head. This is the U.S. Marshal you are all under arrest."

The four jeeps started to back up. Shots rang out. All the tires on the four jeeps were now flat.

" Out of your vehicles, weapons on the ground, hands on your head," Marshal Williams shouted once more.

All the doors on the jeeps opened at the exact same time. Four flash bangs went off at the feet of the Bahamians. I was blind now. I hadn't been told about the flashbangs. I felt more than saw Rick and Williams rush out of the hut. Judy was then by my side.

"Karen and her people are temporarily blind too. How are your ears?" she asked.

"I can hear you just fine my dear. Seeing is another problem," I admitted.

"All the Bahamians are in custody. Three of your security guys are moving them to the building where the rest are. Three of them are standing in front of you," she whispered the last.

"Report," I said.

"Four Bahamians are now in custody and being transported to temporary lock up."

"Name?"

"Walter McLynn," he said.

"Walt, I can't see you because I didn't know you were going to use a flashbang." I was a little steamed but they got the job done.

"Sorry sir, last minute choice due to numbers. I didn't know there were other security forces here sir."

"Forget it. Job well done, Walt. My sight is starting to come back. This is my wife, Judy Johnson-Carlson. Those other security people belong to her company of which she is the CEO."

"Yes, sir."

"Until I gain my sight back and even after that if she tells you to do something, do it. Don't come looking for me, just do it. Got it?"

"Got it, sir. Ma'am?" Walt asked Judy.

"Nothing now. Any women in your group?"

"Yes, ma'am, two."

"Women in the first hut, men in the second." I could just make out Judy pointing to the two huts.

"You heard the lady," Walt said.

"They are heading to the huts," she whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, dear. I'm seeing better all the time.

"Good. Those damn things are loud too," she said giggling.

It had been a long time since I had heard her giggle like that. She had giggled a couple of times today. I liked it.

"It's starting to get really dark out," Judy said still standing next to me. "It looks as if Slater and Melissa won't be getting out of here tonight."

"Slater," I yelled.

"Yes Don," he said from the doorway.

"Judy, get a couple of our people to escort Slater to his room. Get some porters to help them move their thing down here with us."

"Okay honey," Judy said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks, Don," Slater said. I nodded in the direction of his voice. Then I could sense I was alone. Then I felt a someone on the porch with me.

"It's me, Don," whispered Melissa as she sat in my lap.

"Oh," I said. She was naked.

Then her lips were pressed against mine in a soft gentle kiss. She kept her lips pressed to mine for a long time. When she pulled away, it was because someone else was on the porch with us. She slowly got up and another body sat in my lap. She was naked also.

"It is me," Bridget said softly in my ear as she nibbled on the lobe.

"Hi," I said just before her lips pressed to mine.

We kissed for a long time. Longer than Melissa and I had kissed. I could feel three, no, four others on the porch with us on the two lounges. The sounds of kissing prevailed in the soft sounds of the night. Then Bridget's lips pulled away from mine and were by my ear.

"I need to thank you for the chances you are taking here. Would you come inside with me so I can?" she croaked softly in my ear.

"We still have problems, if you could wait just one more day, I will gladly accept your thanks." She had already thanked me enough in one night to last me a lifetime.

"Then I will sit here and kiss you and nibble on your ear until I have to go inside..."

"I understand, sweet Bridget." I kissed the top of her breast quickly. "But you and Melissa should go get dressed. My men or Judy's men might not understand what is going on here if you don't."

"I understand," she whispered and kissed me before hopping off my lap.

I knew tonight or tomorrow would be very busy. The marshals would be showing up and the next day the Marines would be here the day after that. There was something else that needed doing.

"Judy?" I said.

"Yes," she said clearing her throat.

"I need you and until this is resolved, could we suspend with the..." her lips pressed against mine.

"Yes dear, I will behave. Now what do you need?" she asked softly.

"We are going to need custom agents down here..."

"They are coming with the marines. Five of them to begin with. They will train the marines to do the work and they will supervise until more customs agents can be sent down here."

"Okay, good." She was on my lap her arm around my neck. She was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. I wrapped her in my arms. "I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

"I know," I told her.

"How are your eyes?" she asked.

"I don't know, it's dark out." She giggled.

"I sent for a medic to look at them. Carlo says there is a very good Doctor of Ophthalmology in town. He's American. Rich has gone to get him for me."

"I don't think it's that bad. I hope it's not that bad."

"Me too darling," she croaked her throat closing with emotion. "Do you want to go inside to wait?" she asked.

"No, I like it right here, with you in my lap so I can lean my head against your breast." I did lean my head to her breast.

She sighed. She put her hand on my head and face gently. I sighed at her touch. God, I did love her so. I loved her even more, now that I knew about other men she had let into her life, because of me. I wish we had our talk ten years ago. But now wasn't bad. I kissed her breast through her blouse.

"Doctor is here," Rick called from inside.

Judy jumped up off my lap, then helped me up.

"Keep your eyes closed, all the lights are on in the living room," she told me.

I nodded as she led me into the bungalow.

"Ah, Mister Carlson..."

"Don, please," I told him.

"Of course, Don. If you would have him sit here," he said to Judy.

"Judy, his wife," Judy said.

"Of course, Judy. That's it set him down right there. Now...Don. Keep your eyes closed and tell me what you see," he told me.

"Darkness, no wait, it lighter in here than outside. What was that?"

"You tell me," the doctor said.

"A brightness passed by my eyes."

"Good, good," the doctor said. "All right, shade your eyes with your hand and open them. If you get a headache or your eyes hurt, close them right away."

"Okay," I said.

I raised my hand over my eyes and started to open them. The light was bright on the other side of my hand, but not blinding bright. My eyes didn't hurt nor did my head. I now had them open fully. I slowly lowered my hand. I closed my eyes because of the brightness, not because of pain.

"It's really bright in here," I said.

"No pain?"

"No doc, no pain.

"Good. Get a good night of rest and they should be back to normal in the morning."

"What, no two aspirins and call me in the morning?" I asked.

"No. I won't need to see you unless you're not back to normal."

"Okay, doctor, thanks."

The doctor waved as he walked out of the hut. Judy hugged me, kissing my cheek.

"I think bed would be a good place to be," I said yawning. I was tired. "Rick, you're in charge tonight, set the watch. Use our people, they would be the freshest, for the first watch, then Karen and her people for the early morning watch. Let the Marshal know and see if he wants to be included. Also, Carlo," I shouted.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,069 Followers
12