A Loner Mentalist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers

Her looks and dates weren't the only things she capitalized on. Somehow, she had built up a tremendous reputation for herself. Everyone in the school considered her to be able to manipulate anyone into doing anything she wanted. If she was displeased with a girl, she could arrange for her boyfriend to dump her. If a boy displeased her, he soon found himself at serious odds with the jocks. In public, she was a perfectly charming young lady with a spotless disciplinary record, even if her academics were appalling.

In private, hushed whispers were shared of how everyone needed to conform to her expectations, or risk incurring her wrath.

Jack didn't know if her reputation was based in truth, he knew his own was about as far from it as it could get, but he knew it didn't matter in her case. If everyone believed she had a hold on the entire school body, then she really did have a firm hold over the school body. When he considered the fact that she had only moved there in her sophomore year and that she had managed to rise to the top of the school's food chain by the end of her junior year, he started to think there was some truth to it. Her stranglehold on the position seemed to be increased as they started their senior year.

Staring at the profile photos of the guys that posted the pictures originally, Jack realized he had seen them before. They had been some of the guys that drove Mia around, he was positive.

Jack needed no further proof to know she was behind all of this. He didn't know why she had done it, but his impression of her was that she was a mean-spirited young woman who only kept from doing overtly evil things to keep her reputation intact. He got undressed and lay in bed, thinking about Mia. He frequently thought about her. Usually, he needed hand lotion and tissues to think about her, but tonight, he thought about how he was going to punish her for what she did to his friends. Honor demanded it. Two wrongs didn't necessarily make a right, but a wrong ignored was a wrong repeated.

He imagined taking her mind and turning her into his plaything. He imagined making her want him and lust after him and publicly declare her love for him, just so he could give her the cold shoulder and humiliate her in front of the whole school. He discounted that fantasy as too soft.

He imagined turning her into a cock hungry slut that fucked strangers out in the open. That sounded more like it. A public humiliation, just like what was done to his friends. He felt glad he thought of it, but then he came up with an even better scenario. He'd take her mind and make her stuff things up her ass, live on the internet for everyone to see. She was eighteen, she could totally start her own porn site. He almost giggled in glee as he had tried to imagine what the Facebook comments on those would be. He'd also make her not charge for her videos and tell everyone she knew, or would ever meet in the future, about her hobby and invite them to watch her debase herself.

He also decided he would first make her give his friends a blowjob to make up for what she did to them. He took a deep breath and resumed practicing his meditation. He burned for revenge and he needed to be able to focus his wrath. He would also need to find out intimate details about Mia if he was going to actually accomplish anything.

Rob, John and Steve each got a note from their doctors and were excused from attending school. The principal made a brief announcement at the start of the following school day that made for good soundbites, but also made it clear nothing would be done about this violation of students on school grounds.

Jack couldn't believe it. The cat was out of the bag and this incident was already reported and registered with all the relevant authorities and still the fucking principal refused to do anything about it. He flexed his fists in anger.Someone needs to punch that decrepit old fart right in the nose. Maybe it'd restore the blood flow to his brain. He cleared his mind and focused on his target.

Mia Newman was sitting on the other end of the classroom from Jack and she shamelessly flirted with the male teacher, a middle aged man that probably never in his life even dreamed of a hottie such as her paying any attention to him. Mia knew she was untouchable in this class and she interrupted the lecture several times to make biting comments about other girls' clothes and style.

She was feeling particularly mean that day and she didn't let up with her jibes until she made a girl quietly cry in her seat. The teacher stood there like a piece of lumber and allowed her to hijack everyone's time for her own, petty purposes. Jack's wrath simmered and he patiently waited for the chance to use it.

Mia and he shared their next period, as well. When the bell rang, he got up and practically ran to the next classroom. As usual, everyone cleared a path for him in the hallways. Jack hated them stepping out of his way, as if they were unworthy peasants, since it was another way they mocked his perceived superiority, but this time he was glad for it. He got to the classroom well ahead of everyone else. He sat at Mia's seat and propped up his phone against his backpack, with the camera pointed at his seat. He set the timer and ran to sit in his own seat to glare at the lens. The phone snapped a picture. He collected it and was sitting in his own seat when the rest of the kids filed in.

He stared at the photo and tried to imagine what it would be like for her to look over at him and see him glaring at her. He guessed she would be startled and then scared. He drew on his anger to fuel his power. Class started and Mia raised her hand to interrupt the teacher. The teacher was female, close to retirement age and didn't put up with any crap, so she fixed Mia a glare before tersely asking her what she wanted.

"Ms. Abramowitz," Mia politely asked, "isn't it against school policy for hats to be worn in class?"

The teacher's eyes flicked over to another girl. "It is," she said. "Miss Rivers, take off your cap, please."

Martha Rivers took off her cap and let her hair spill out. Half the class let out small noises of surprise or appreciation. Rivers' customarily shaggy pile of curly hair had been straightened and styled into a sexy, swept back cut.

"Ah, look, everyone," Mia said, in a faux-sweet tone of voice, "Martha's pretending to be pretty."

The class giggled at the putdown and Martha sank lower in her seat. Jack's anger hit the roof. He glared at Mia and kept the image from his phone in his mind.

"That's enough, Miss Newman," the teacher scolded, making the class quiet. "Now, back to the subject at hand!"

Mia's smug smile didn't leave her face as she cast her eyes about the classroom. She was winking at the other students and nodding towards Rivers. When she caught Jack's glare, however, she froze.

Jack felt startled at the intensity of Jack's gaze, particularly the hatred in it. He felt afraid that Jack knew he had organized for his friends to be humiliated yesterday. He brushed off his concerns. Jack didn't know jack shit. He couldn't know anything. No one knew anything except what he wanted them to know. Jack tried to think of something he wouldn't want the class to know at this time and it came to him. He remembered trying on his mother's makeup for the first time at the lake house, when he was little. He had wanted to make the boy from across the lake like him and think he was pretty. He remembered how much the other kids had laughed at him and called him Bozo cause he had put on far too much makeup. He had wanted to be pretty, like his mom, but he had wound up being laughed at, like Rivers, just now.

Jack blinked and refocused his eyes on Mia. She looked down at her hands, ignoring him. He faced forward in utter confusion. He couldn't remember ever being at a lake, let alone staying at a lake house. He had never, ever tried to put on his mother's makeup. He faced forward and tried to straighten things out in his mind. The vivid memories of kids taunting him that he looked like a clown were very confusing, particularly because he had never seen those kids before in his life.

He nearly slapped his forehead as he finally figured it out. Those had been Mia's memories. He had gotten into her head and it felt like his own, confusing him. "Damn, I'm gonna have to learn how to better keep my focus," he thought. His lips curled up into a grin when he realized that he had not only got into her mind, he had directed it to bring up the humiliating memory of her childhood. His powers had definitely grown.

He looked up at the teacher. She had just turned around to face the blackboard. Only a fraction of a second had passed while he was in Mia's mind, yet he might as well had spent the entire summer evening at her lake house with her. He had the memories of it.

"If we're laughing at people trying to be pretty," Jack said and openly faced Mia, "why aren't we laughing at you, Bozo?"

"Mr. Watts," the teacher sternly said, "this is a classroom, not a coffee shop! You will face front and pay attention, young man! I don't want to hear another peep out of you for the rest of this class." She swept her hand over the whole class. "Any of you."

"Yes, Ms. Abramowitz," Jack cordially said. "I just wanted to point out that when Mia tried to pretend she was pretty, little children chased her all the way home, taunting her for putting on too much makeup and winding up looking like Bozo the clown."

"Mr. Watts," the teacher reproached him. Mia gasped in horror at Jack's words and quickly swept up her things and left the classroom. The teacher watched her go and alternated quick, angry looks between Jack and the slowly closing door.

He knew he was in for a visit to the vice principal. He sighed and closed his book. It didn't matter to him in the least. Even if he hadn't been feeling ecstatic at dominating Mia's mind for a split second, he wouldn't sweat the office referral.

Finally, her features softened and she said, "Class, open your books to page seventy five." She turned to face the blackboard and Jack could swear he saw her lips start to curl up into a grin before she did.

Mia was nowhere to be seen for the rest of the day. Jack had a pleasant school experience and he wasn't certain if it had been all in his head, or if everyone else was acting as if a weight had been lifted from their shoulders, now that Mia wasn't there. His little exploit of making Mia Newman run away in humiliation made the rounds in record time. Most of the school, particularly the devout members of the Mia Newman worship society, decided it was further proof that he was a thoroughly unbearable individual. The rest began to see him in a new light. A light which suggested he might not be as bad as his reputation made him out to be.

When Jack was leaving the school, he got far more nods and greetings than ever before. It was just a scattered display of basic politeness, but to Jack it felt like he was being hailed a triumphant hero by the adoring masses. He nodded back politely and found himself grinning as he turned towards the parking lot.

"Hey there, Dog Boy," Mia said, spitting out his nickname as if it was the foulest of curses.

Jack faced her, still grinning from his triumph, and said, "Oh, hey, Bozo! What's up?"

Mia's pearly white teeth adorned her smile as she said, "You think you're so funny, don't you?" He shrugged, but his grin fell as he looked at her face. Her smile didn't reach her bright, blue eyes. The look she was giving him was one of pure hatred. "I'll show you what's funny!" She made a small gesture and Jack noticed three men had crept up to him while he had been facing her.

They rushed him from three directions at once, pinning him against someone's car and grabbing his flailing arms. Jack looked down to try and stomp on their insteps and a sack was pulled down over his head. He kicked blindly and struggled to get free, but the trio overpowered him and dragged him away. "Get the fucker's phone," Mia ordered. A hand reached into his pocket and removed his smartphone. He was stuffed into a car trunk and it was hurriedly slammed shut, trapping him inside.

He tore the dark sack off his head as quickly as he could, but his vision wasn't greatly improved. The trunk was as dark as the grave. He gulped at the ominous phrase that had popped up in his mind. He heard faint laughter from outside the trunk and then the sounds of four car doors opening and slamming shut after four people got in. The engine turned over and Jack kicked and punched at the lid of the trunk. He started screaming for help.

The car's stereo began blaring, drowning out any sounds he was making with its lung-collapsing bass line. The car pulled out of the lot and started driving off into the unknown. Jack's adrenaline tore through the roof as the fact that he was kidnapped and will most likely wind up seriously hurt finally registered. In the grips of panic, he lost track of the time and direction in which they were taking him. All he knew was that it was someplace far away. He began to fear that he was going to be killed at the destination.

He blinked back his tears and tried to fight back against the panic. He needed to do something to save himself. Even if he had his phone with him, he couldn't tell the cops where he was, or even what car he was in. All he had at his disposal was himself and anything he could think of. He giggled hysterically as he remembered he had mental powers. He had never even imagined finding himself in a situation like this and he didn't really believe he could use his powers to get out of it, but he had no choice. It was do or die time. He desperately hoped the die part wasn't a real option.

He took a few deep breaths of the air that smelled of motor oil and worked to channel all his fear into his powers. He focused on the music that was still pounding away from the cabin and let the rhythm overwhelm him. He imagined sitting in the driver's seat, holding his hands on the wheel. He got nowhere, so he imagined holding one hand on the wheel and holding his other elbow out the window.

Jack sat in the driver's seat and rubbed his forehead with his free hand. His eyes darted from mirror to mirror, fearful of spotting a pig car following them. Mia was a very hot piece of ass, but he was going to be done with her after today. The fucking bitch had lied to him and convinced him that if he ever did anything with her before she turned eighteen, he'd go to jail for statutory rape. He'd get beaten and raped every day in there for being a pedophile.

Just this morning, he had learned about the age of consent and what it was in their state. None of what she had told him had been true. He was beyond cheesed off with her.

For over a year and a half, he had driven her around, bought her clothes, taken her out to eat and all he had gotten in return were chaste kisses on the cheek. Even after she had turned eighteen, he had gotten nothing more than that from her. That was going to change today. He glanced at the other two guys in the car with them. They had been her patsies, too.

The three of them had come to her school's parking lot when she had called. He hadn't wanted to molest another kid from her high school, but she insisted he had hurt her. She assured them that the kid in question was over eighteen, just like the three from the other day had been. After she laid out her plan, Jack had agreed to be the wheelman of their little exploit. He had a plan of his own. When he tells the other two guys the truth, the three of them were going to rape her raw. Right after they deal with the guy in the trunk.

Jack turned his thoughts to what could possibly go wrong with the kid in the trunk. As they cleared the city limits and headed towards the woods, where the guy in the back seat had his hunting cabin, he realized nothing could go wrong. They had the kid at their mercy and the cops weren't going to just happen by and stumble across them.

Jack focused hard on the lingering fear he was feeling and asked himself if there was anything else he was afraid. An image of a clown came to mind. Jack looked in the rear view mirror at Mia making out with the guy in the back seat. The guy opened his eyes and met Jack's gaze. He winked lewdly as he sucked the spit out of Mia's mouth and tried to reach inside her Daisy Dukes.

Mia giggled and broke their kiss. "Not now," she said. "We've got a job to do and I want you to keep your strength up for it."

"Oh, I'll keep it up for you," he said with a voice full of lust and assaulted her mouth again. She squirmed until her face was out of his grasp and then turned her attention towards the third guy in the front seat.

Jack could read the guy's frustration on his face and converted all his fear into the emotion. He let the music carry him and he found himself sitting next to Mia, squeezing her smooth, tanned thighs as she flirted with his friend in the front seat. He wanted to fuck her pussy so bad. He was going to split her open as soon as they dealt with what's-his-face in the trunk. After they tied the fucker to a tree in the woods somewhere, he was going to drag her to his cabin and finally do her. He had been thinking about her pussy ever since he had met her and now they were driving to his cabin. He didn't give a shit if the other two guys stayed to watch, or even if they got in on the action. He only cared about sliding his hard cock between her firm buttocks and into her tight box.

Jack thought about what could go wrong with the kid in the trunk and came up with nothing. He was theirs to torment at her behest. He didn't feel too bad about the kid. The woods had their share of dangerous animals, but it wasn't like they had tarantulas, or anything. He wrapped his hands around Mia's front and squeezed her firm tits through her bra. She smiled and asked him to wait until after. He looked at his friend in the front seat and they shared a look of understanding. Both were done with being teased and strung along by this cunt. She had promised them everything after she turned eighteen and that promise hadn't been fulfilled.

Jack let the music carry him yet again and found himself sitting in the front seat. He faced forward and ignored his buddy groping Mia, though he was definitely running out of patience with that bitch. He had bought her clothes, her phone, her makeup. She owed him some pussy. Her ass was his, as far as he was concerned. After today, there were going to be no more excuses. He was going to stick his cock all the way down her throat and then he was going to do a tour of her holes. "My holes," he corrected himself. "The bitch belongs to me."

Jack asked himself what could go wrong with the kid in the trunk and fretted over the possibility of snakes being in the woods. He told himself there probably wouldn't be any snakes there. He couldn't even remember the last time someone was bitten in the woods they were driving towards, but that didn't make him any less afraid of hearing a snake hissing at his heels. The loud music was throbbing into his ear, rendering him half-deaf, so there was hardly any chance he could hear a snake hiss. He reached over and turned the music off. "We're out of the fucking city," he said. "The kid can holler 'till his ears bleed. No one will hear him out here." His sight grew dim and he squinted and blinked repeatedly.

Without the beat of the music to give him common ground with the guys in the cabin, Jack found himself in the darkness of the trunk again. He gasped for breath as if he had run a marathon. He was covered in a sheen of sweat. He struggled to keep his wits about him and not pass out.

He could hardly believe he had managed to slide from one guy's mind to the next like that. He kept his elation in check as he strived to sort out what he had just learned from their minds. They were probably going to hold him down for Mia to humiliate and then tie him to a tree and just leave him there while they raped her. It was spring and the nights weren't cold enough for him to freeze anymore, but they may as well shoot him in the head if they really do wind up leaving him in the woods.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers