A Loner Mentalist Pt. 05

Story Info
He takes on the forces of darkness.
24.1k words
4.7
59.3k
63

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers

Edited by Over_Red

********

Jack woke up feeling like a million bucks. He stretched out on his bed and took a deep breath. The sheets were softer, the sun was brighter. Even the humidity seemed to be absent from the atmosphere.

A smile came on his face unbidden as he realized he hadn't dreamed the day before. He was no longer a virgin. He had eaten Mia out and fucked her before she rode him like a woman possessed. And all he had to do to get a repeat performance was to flash a small, violet crystal at her.

He got up and put on a fresh pair of boxers, slacks and a clean T-shirt. Everything smelled of fabric softener and felt good against his skin. He practically skipped and whistled as he went downstairs to wash up and brush his teeth. Even the knowledge that there was a mentalist out there, somewhere, using his power to rape women didn't lower his spirits. He was going to get to him soon enough.

It was almost ten a.m., but he was in the mood for breakfast. He went into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and considered its contents. He felt like eating something quite substantial today and he wanted to serve breakfast in bed to Mia, too.

He hardly noticed Janice saying, "I didn't hear you come in last night. When did you get home?"

"Oh...late, I guess." He rubbed his chin and took out the bottle of yoghurt and some fruit. A nice smoothie felt like the ideal starter.

"What's that?"

Jack held up the peaches in his hand and gave Janice a look. "Peaches."

She pointed at his neck. "No, I meant, what'sthat? There's something on your neck." Jack frowned and rubbed over the spot on his neck she was pointing at. She gasped and walked up to him. "Jack Watts! You have a hickey!" He blushed in embarrassment. Mia had bitten him on the neck to muffle her orgasmic cries last night. He couldn't help but grin goofily at the memory. "Shame on you!"

"What?"

"Shame on you! You had sex with a girl last night, didn't you?"

"Oh, we are so not having this conversation, Janice."

"That's right! This isn't going to be a conversation! This is going to be me talking and you listening, for once, Jack! What were you thinking?"

"Settle down, Janice!"

"No, I will not settle down! I know what happened last night. I will not be quiet while you, you throw away your future."

"What?"

Janice pointed upwards and lowered her voice. "That girl is trying to get pregnant with your child, so you'd-"

Jack rounded on Janice with a menacing glare. "Finish that sentence, Janice," he deliberately said, "and we will have ourselves an argument." Spot emitted a dangerous, low growl from the hallway, reacting to the speed of his master's mood swing. Jack almost instantly cooled off. He sent the dog the order to go outside and stay there.

Janice watched the dog go away and then looked up at Jack with an insulted expression on her face. She was quiet, so Jack just sighed and went back to loading the blender with fruit.

Hardly a minute passed before Janice said, "Such a cliché. Doing it on prom night. I mean, if you're going to risk eternal damnation for a piece of tail, you should at least do it under your own terms, and not...on prom night, like all the other sheep."

Jack closed his eyes and sighed. There used to be a time when Janice's lectures on right and wrong were eagerly accepted by him. They were all the wisdom he would ever need in his life. They were the truth, the gospel according to Mom, and he had listened in awe and even enjoyment. Janice and he never had an affectionate relationship, but he had respected her, back before she turned out to be a hypocrite that was repeatedly cheating on her husband with a married man.

When she started with her lecture on sin, he slammed the lid of the blender shut and turned it on to tune out her voice. She shook her finger at him and gave her sermon, trying to be louder than the blender. She cared not for his glare, or the deep breaths he was drawing to try and stay cool.

The blender was done with liquefying his breakfast and Jack stared at it, unwilling to turn it off and have to hear her words. He looked up and saw Mia come into the kitchen. He sighed and reluctantly flipped the switch on the blender.

"-a sinner and not the boy I raised," Janice said. "The devil may as well have gotten into you, for all I know!"

Jack shot Mia a glance, fearing he would see some of the religious guilt from last night reappear on her features. Instead, she was wearing a grin and raised an eyebrow at what Janice was saying. She was a vision of beauty, standing in a slanted ray of light, wearing a faded pink T-shirt that was tight across her ample bosom and lime green hot pants. Even with bed-hair, she was a vision.

"And you," Janice said, turning to the girl. "You did this to him. You led him on. Teased and tempted him. This is all your fault!"

Mia smiled in response and looked over at Jack. "Whatever happened last night was Jack's doing, not mine."

Janice gasped. "You don't even have the decency to deny it!"

"Decency?" Jack grabbed his mother's shoulder and spun her around. "Is that what you think that word means? To lie and hide one's sin? Was fucking Mark behind Dad's back the decent thing to do? Would it have been indecent only if you had done it right in front of him, or out in public, for all the world to see?"

Janice looked shocked at his words and her mouth worked without letting a single sound out. Jack had deliberately avoided talking to her about the affair and the divorce, ever since it had been finalized. It wasn't a topic he ever wanted to get into, but her sanctimony had drawn it out of him.

"You're the only sinner in this room, Janice, so do us all a favor and keep your trap shut!"

After a few tense moments, a tear slid out of the corner of Janice's eye and she left the kitchen. "I'm late for work."

Jack blinked. "It's Sunday!"

"I have to go meet some friends for coffee," Janice said from the hall. She slammed the front door shut as she left the house.

Jack looked at Mia. "Are you ok?"

She smiled. "I'm great, Jack. Last night was amazing!"

"Yeah, it was." He shared her wide smile. It was like sharing a kiss.

He blushed as he realized he knew what her arousal smelled and tasted like. What her bare skin felt like under his fingertips. She was his girl and he was allowed to touch and pleasure her whenever they both felt like it. The world might as well have turned on its axis, for how strange that felt to Jack after years of pining in solitude.

He saw Janice's car pull away outside the window.Oh, right, he remembered,I need to find us a place of our own in the city, so we can hump like jackrabbits whenever the mood strikes.

Janice had already tossed a wet blanket on his mood that morning. He didn't want to have to endure her doing that over and over again. On top of not wanting to listen to Janice judging his relationship with Mia all the time, he was all but certain his room had been discreetly searched the other day. Everything was in its place, but just a little off, almost unnoticeably so. He didn't want to risk Janice finding his stash of pot.

He stood there wondering what he should do next. His sense of duty demanded he take immediate action to find and stop the rapist mentalist and the cloaked figure. His sense of self-preservation told him he should think things through before going off and picking a fight half-cocked. It told him to go house-hunting with Mia and move out before Janice drove him nuts. He needed a place of his own, where he could think in peace and plan a proper course of action.

An image of Jack White's tombstone was all it took for his sense of duty to prevail in a landslide. Still, he hesitated.I'll make some pot brownies, get a vision of the bad guys, and then I'll decide on the best course of action.

He poured the smoothie into two tall glasses and set one on the counter in front of Mia. "So, Mia, I, uh, I was thinking that you and I should go into the city sometime and, uh... and go look at some houses where we could live. You know, together?"

Mia's eyes went wide and her smile grew a little. Her blue eyes sparkled as she said, "Yes! Yes, I'd love to move in with you!" She jumped into his arms and hugged him tight.

Oh, right, he thought,it would behoove me to first ask her permission, or opinion on such things and not just place her in front of a fait accompli. He hugged her back and felt her big, firm tits squishing themselves against his chest. He took a deep breath, both to squish her firm tits against himself some more, and to smell her soft hair.

"Ugh! I stink! I need a shower!" They broke their hug and she picked up her glass of the smoothie. She took a sip. "Thanks for this!" She left the kitchen carrying her glass and went into the bathroom across the hall.

Jack sighed as he watched her go. Her ass looked great in the hot pants. She gave him a wink and a smile as she closed the bathroom door. He stood there wondering if that had been an invitation for him to come wash her back. He certainly could do that, all he had to do was flash her with the violet crystal. Before he could second-guess the orders he had put in Mia's head last night to keep her from feeling too guilty about having sex with him, he remembered he had important work to do.

He ran upstairs and retrieved his stash of pot as soon as he heard the water start running. He ran back downstairs, taking care not to stomp like an elephant and provoke Mia into sticking her head out of the bathroom. In the kitchen, he found out that they were out of brownie mix.

"Fuckity fuck," he muttered into his chin.

Instead, all they had was chocolate chip cookie dough. After consulting the recipe on the package, he decided to bake the pot into those. He also decided to make several vision quests' worth of pot cookies, as well as a bunch of ordinary ones. Unlike brownies, the cookies would keep and he would have the ability to go on vision quests whenever he wanted. He knew he could hide them in his room, right next to the pot.

Besides, I'll only be hiding them for as long as it takes me to find a house and move. He heard Mia humming under the shower.Us, he corrected himself.For as long as it takes usto find a new place and move.

He rolled the raw dough out with a rolling pin. He then sprinkled some pot over it and folded the dough in half. He pressed it down and cut it up into individual cookies he then put in the oven to bake. The water in the bathroom stopped running and he quickly set about making another batch of cookies ready to be put in the oven.

By the time the pot cookies were ready, Mia still hadn't left the bathroom. Jack collected the cookies, put the fresh batch into the oven, and took the pot laced ones upstairs to cool in the relative safety of his room.

He came back down and watched the normal cookies bake until Mia came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a towel, even though her hair was dry and he could see her skin glistening with moisturizing oils and whatnots.

"It smells nice out here. What are you making?"

"Chocolate chip cookies."

"Oh. Cool. I forgot to bring clean clothes in there with me." She smiled awkwardly as she hooked a thumb over her shoulder at the bathroom. She bit her lip, turned, and went upstairs.

Jack blinked in surprise.Is she flirting with me? Is she breaking through her sexual inhibitions? He stood in the kitchen, wondering, until he felt himself grow in his pants at the image of her glistening skin.Fuck it.

He took the stairs two at a time and went into her room. She was standing naked in front of her wardrobe. She gasped in surprise and tried to cover herself up with her hands. "Jack! I'm not decent!"

"I don't mind," he said, smiling. She pulled a blouse out her wardrobe and held it up to her chest. He went over to her, even as she kept trying to cover herself up. He took her by the hands and tried to pull them away from her body.

"No. Jack, I'm not decent."

"I want to see you. We're boyfriend and girlfriend, aren't we?"

She blushed and almost smiled at his words. "Yes, but-"

"And boyfriends and girlfriends see each other naked all the time, don't they?"

She blushed some more and whined out a pleading, "Jack."

Jack frowned. He guessed it would take a little more time for Mia to really overcome her obstacles. He turned around and went into his room to get his violet crystal. He returned with it in the palm of his hand. Mia was wearing panties and pulling on a T-shirt when she saw it.

Her lips parted open as she gasped. Jack could see a flush spread rapidly across her cheeks and neck. She smiled and shot him a smoldering look before pulling her T-shirt off. It was his turn to drop his jaw as he watched her ample tits sway slightly once they were out of their confinement. Her dark areolas puffed up and the nipples at their center stood out a bit more.

She stepped to him and put her arms around his neck. She pulled him in and their lips met in a passionate embrace. She pushed her tongue through their joined lips and massaged his before drawing it out to play. Her kiss was so distracting, he barely managed to put the crystal into his pocket. Their hands roamed across the other's back as she pressed her bare tits into his chest. Jack dropped his hands down low and squeezed her firm ass, making her moan into his mouth.

She took one step away from him, without breaking their liplock, and reached down to undo his zipper. He took the chance to reach between them and feel the front of her panties. They were wet with her juices. Overcome by desire, he growled into her mouth and pushed her away from him. He turned her around before she could complain and pushed at her back until she was bent over.

She moaned in appreciation of his forcefulness and wiggled her ass at him. He grabbed her hips to hold her still and then wrapped his fingers into the waistband of her panties to pull them down her hips.

She hissed, "Yes, Jack."

He ran a finger gently over her labia and felt them part easily. She was already dripping wet. He took his cock out of his pants and aimed at her center, using one hand to keep her hips from squirming again. He plunged himself into her with one quick thrust of his hips. They both gasped and groaned at the feel of his hard meat parting her velvety flesh.

He kept pressing into her and soon found himself bottoming out. He wanted to remain like that forever, feeling her pussy gently squeeze his hard cock while his fingernails threatened to break the skin of her hips.

Mia had other plans. With a soft growl she began to slide her hips forwards and backwards, fucking herself on his shaft. Jack's body matched her rhythm without even trying and their hips were soon slapping together with wet noises. Her pussy was transmitting heat through his cock and it was settling into the pit of his stomach. He couldn't stop his hips from speeding up, even if he wanted to. She was gasping and yelping with each and every thrust, stoking his arousal more.

In short order, his cock began to twitch as the heat shot up from his belly. He slammed all the way into her and shouted unintelligibly as his whole body clenched up to drive his cum into her willing pussy.

He leaned on her as he tried to catch his breath. His limbs threatened to give out. His dick grew soft until it slipped out of her, making them both shudder. He sat down on her bed, heavily, and then lay back to rest. His plans were immediately interrupted by Mia kneeling beside him and fondling his limp dick. He sucked in air through clenched teeth as she fondled his most sensitive flesh. He lifted his hips to let her slide his pants and boxers off him.

Her blue eyes sparkled as she shot him a wicked smile. She lowered her head to his groin and sucked his dick into her mouth in one go. Jack gasped and grabbed fistfuls of the sheets as she ran her tongue across his shriveled organ, particularly its very tip. She formed a tight seal at the base of his dick with her lips and applied suction, making him arc his back and lift his hips off the bed.

One of her hands grabbed his balls. "Ow! Gentle! Gently! Easy does it!" She immediately complied and tickled his ballsack with just the tips of her fingers. He sighed. "That's better."

Despite his exhaustion, he felt another erection coming on. She kept sucking on it as it grew longer and straighter in her mouth. Pretty soon, it began to bump against the back of her throat, so she had to lift her head. Her lips slid up his shaft, making him shudder from head to toe. She liked that reaction. He could feel the smile on her lips. She pulled her lips all the way up to his glans and then pushed them back down a few inches.

He gasped and one of his hands went to the back of her head on reflex. "Yeah. That's it! Like that! Keep going!" She worked her face up and down his cock, making him gasp and writhe from the pleasure. "Use your...use your tongue!"

When her tongue began to lick up and down the underside of his dick, he started to feel another fire in his belly. He had expected to last much longer so soon after an orgasm, but her mouth had other plans for him. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

She laughed with his cock in her mouth, making him groan at the vibrations going through his dick. She pulled her face up until her lips were sliding across the edges of his glans. She paused there and looked up into his eyes. She slid her lips across the very edge of his glans a few times, watching his eyes roll back.

She finally pulled her face off his dick with an audible pop and straightened up. "I love the taste of myself on your dick." Jack giggled feebly in response. She grasped his slick shaft and held it upwards as she stepped over his lap. She aimed his dick at her pussy and lowered herself down onto it.

Jack groaned and hissed as her treasure box sheathed him again. She was as wet, hot and tight as she had been a few minutes ago. Her hips started grinding around on his lap, using his cock inside her to get herself off. He could only lie there and enjoy the sight of her tight body writhing atop him. She reached down and grabbed his arms. She guided them to her tits as she leaned forward to change the angle of the dick inside herself. Jack kneaded her tits, playing with her thin nipples and puffy areolas, while she ground her pussy against the hard meat within it.

Jack lost all concept of time as the gorgeous girl rode him for their mutual pleasure. She bucked and grinded, squealed and yelped while her just groped away at her firm tits. When she came and started squeezing his dick, he began to feel the urge to cum again. He enjoyed the sight and sound of her orgasm as the flush spread under his hands on her tits and she screamed out her pleasure.

Once the fluttering of her pussy ended, she resumed her gyrations in his lap. Jack didn't feel like the circular motions were going to be enough to get him off and he was losing patience rapidly. He reluctantly let go of her tits and rolled them both over so he was on top. He braced himself and began pumping his dick in and out of her with quick thrusts of his hips. She yelped continuously and the heat in his belly ignited.

When he came, he thrust himself all the way inside her, as far as he could go, and shouted in triumph. The twitching of his cock set her off and she came, too, writhing under him as much as his bulk could allow her. Her voice turned slightly hoarse from all the screaming in ecstasy.

He collapsed atop her and she hugged him tight as they both gasped for breath. He was as relaxed as ever, just enjoying the afterglow of orgasm in the arms of the girl that he loved and who loved him right back. He couldn't imagine ever feeling happier than then. His cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, making them both shudder in delight.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers