A Loner Mentalist Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you have that glad sight to look forward to," the dog deadpanned.

When Jack's high ran out, he found himself back in the RV, personalizing the warning letters with each mentalist's most closely guarded secret. He felt like a perv for having pried into those, but he needed to make them believe what he was writing. Mia came back with the dogs before he finished. She quietly set about making some dinner for them. Typing up the letters was quick work and Mia still hadn't finished making dinner by the time he was done.

He remained seated on the bed and typed up the names of all the mentalists he had ever felt. He divided them into two lists, one for the living and one for the deceased. He was compiling the deceased list to try and spot a pattern in Jacobs' behavior.I should find a record of all the places he visited as a faith healer. If Jack could figure out how Jacobs' targets had been chosen, he might be able to predict Patrick's movements. It was a long shot, he knew that, but he felt obligated to try anyway.

He couldn't recall the exact dates of death he had read on all the tombstones he had seen in his visions but, after a lot of effort, he found that he could recall the month and year of practically all of the deaths. It helped that they seemed to come in droves. Jack didn't doubt that he would find those coincided perfectly with Jacobs' tour dates and locations.Wait! Tour dates? He advertised those for months in advance. Did he know that far ahead where he'd find his victims, or had he simply traveled and searched at random?

Jack sighed. Once he had all those names organized by location and date, he felt confident that adding to the list as he toured the country would teach him something about the enemy's behavior and how Jacobs had chosen where to travel.

Tour the country? I have to go north and warn the Canadians, too. He sighed and looked at his planned route.It's best if I tour Canada now, in the summer. I don't want to freeze to death in the tundra later in the year. He deleted his planned route with another sigh.

Mia snapped him out of his contemplations by pointing out that dinner was ready. He closed the laptop and joined her at the dining table. They ate fried pork chops with mashed potatoes and a nice salad. After dinner, Jack tossed the bones to the dogs and Mia set the dishes to soak. She sat back down heavily. "Man, I'm all sweaty and stuff."

"You can go take a shower."

Mia looked at the door hiding the tiny bathroom/toilet combo and her nose wrinkled. "I prefer room while I shower. And time. I don't think that tiny tank holds enough water."

"I don't want to drive through woods I don't know in the dark. We'll both shower tomorrow." Mia pouted at his words and slid lower in her seat. She crossed her arms under her ample breasts. Outside the window, the setting sun was painting the sky red. "Grab your toiletries! We're going to go wash up!"

"Where, babe? I don't want you to drive if you-"

Jack held up his hand. "No driving necessary. It's within walking distance."

"What is?"

"Our shower/bath combo cleaning system."

Mia sat up and leaned forward in her seat with a frown. "Our what?" Jack smiled and pointed behind her. She looked where he was pointing and then looked back at him. "Where are we going? Into the woods?"

Jack chuckled. "No, silly. The creek. We're going to go take a dip in the creek."

Mia's full, red lips spread into a smile. "Ok."

Jack yelled, "Race you!" He jumped up, opened the bathroom door, grabbed a bar of soap and turned to run out. "Last one there-" Mia's slender, hourglass shape was jumping out the door. With a bark of laughter, he launched himself after her. They both pulled their T-shirts off and tossed them aside as they ran. She got to the creek first, but her skintight jeans were tough to shed in a hurry. Jack's loose slacks fell off him as soon as he undid his belt. He stepped out of them and his boxers at the same time. He allowed himself a brief moment to appreciate the sight of Mia's shapely thighs straining to shed her jeans before wading into the creek. "I won!"

The creek bed was soft clay, with the occasional round pebble to provide grip. It took him only four steps to get to the middle of the stream. The water was up to his navel. It was so warm and gentle against his body that he couldn't help but crouch down and relax into the flow. He sighed and looked up at the purple sky.

A grunt from Mia called his gaze to the side. She was hopping on one leg and working her jeans off her ankle. He let himself eat up her half-naked body in the twilight. Her ample tits were barely contained by her black, lacy bra. Her long, dark hair was practically plastered to her head, but strands shook loose with each hop. At last, she pulled her jeans off and stood up straight with a shout of triumph.

Her eyes landed on Jack's. She saw him eating up the sight of her body. She could feel his eyes all over her exposed skin. She felt ashamed for being nearly naked in public. An instant later, she was too aroused to think. She undid her bra and tore it off her tits to fling it aside.

Jack's mouth fell open at the sight of her breasts gently saying from side to side as she stepped out of her panties. Her eyes were glazed over with arousal. With long, hurried strides, she waded in. He only had time to stand up and plant his legs before she was upon him. She put her hands behind his head and drew him into a deep kiss. Her tongue invaded his mouth. She nipped at his lips as she tried to get his tongue to come out.

He put his arms around her and crushed her pliant body to his. He loved the feel of her tits against his chest, with their erect nipples poking into his skin. One of his hands slid lower and kneaded her firm ass. She moaned into their kiss when she felt his dick poking into her lower belly.

He knew she was as aroused as she was able to be, it was a result of the mechanism she had asked him to put into her mind. His dick was so hard it was starting to get uncomfortable pressing her body against his. As much as he enjoyed making out with Mia, they were both ready for the main course. He pulled back, breaking their kiss, and backed her up towards the nearest boulder, where the water was less deep. He turned her around and had her spread her legs. "Lean forward," he commanded, his voice strained.

She leaned against the top of the boulder and her pussy rose above the water. His dick seemed to find her opening all on its own and he pushed slowly in. Mia urged him on with wordless gasps of joy. He groaned as his shaft was being swallowed by the silken vice of her pussy. He went as deep as he could and just held himself there, enjoying it. She started to grind back against his shaft, grunting with pleasure.

He grinned and grabbed her hips to hold her steady. He pulled slowly out of her, feeling his balls dip into the warm water as he did so. He shoved himself back in deep, making them both grunt in unison. He fucked her with fast, forceful thrusts that sent his wet balls slapping against her clit, making her mewl with pleasure. Their slapping flesh sent water spraying everywhere as he picked up the pace.

When Mia came, he buried himself inside of her and let the contractions of her pussy set off his own climax. He roared as each spurt of his seed shot tingling heat up his spine. He nearly collapsed atop her when he finished. He found the strength to stay awake and pulled her up into his arms. She was still shivering with pleasure. His dick softened and slowly slid out of her. He nuzzled the side of her neck as she gulped air.

When her aftershocks subsided, she reached behind and hugged his sides. Pretty soon, Mia started to grind her ass against his crotch.

"No more," he said. "I'm wiped."

Mia nodded. They clung to one another in the gathering dusk and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water gently lapping at their hips. "You know," she said, "it really would be nice if we could wash up in here."

"That's why I suggested it. And why I brought a bar of soap." He kissed the top of her head and rubbed her sides tenderly.

"And where's the soap, babe? Did you drop it?"

He chuckled. "I think so."

"Never mind. I'll go to the RV and get some more. I need my body wash and shampoo and conditioner, anyway."

"You're not going anywhere," he said, tightening his grip on her. "I'll get the dogs to bring us what we need." He reached out to sense his dogs through holes in his cloak and nearly flinched when he felt them watching him. He opened his eyes and saw the four of them on the bank, not ten feet away.

Mia looked that way, too. "What are they doing?"

"Guarding our clothes," Jack said and rubbed her sides. "And guarding us, so no one interrupts us."

Mia smiled and said, "Aw." She half turned in Jack's embrace and they kissed.

Jack sent Porthos the order to go get Mia's toiletries from the shelf in the RV's bathroom. He was big enough to reach the bathroom shelf once he stood on his hind legs. The other three Jack sent to find the bar of soap he completely forgot between the RV and the creek. Spot picked it up with his mouth. Jack had dropped it when he had taken off his slacks.

Jack took the soap and dipped it into the water to wash off Spot's saliva. He lifted one of Mia's legs and put her foot on the boulder. He gently worked the soap into her skin, combining making a rich lather with a massage. She giggled when he soaped up her foot. When he was done, she put her leg back in the water and let it wash the soap off. He did her whole body like that, gently lathering up her skin and massaging her muscles underneath. She had a dopey smile on her face the whole time.

After he finished, she returned the favor, rubbing him with the soap from head to toe. Her touch got him going again and he found himself fully erect long before she was finished. His previous no kept her from feeling ashamed at the sight of his erection.

Porthos took three trips to bring the toiletries to the bank, one by one. Mia took the bottle of shampoo and squirted some on the palm of her hand. She spread it over her hands and had Jack sit down in the water. His head was now at the same height as her navel and she worked her fingers into his scalp, giving him a massage as she shampooed his hair. Jack sighed. He could feel her fingers working all his worries out of his head. When she was done, he bobbed under the surface to rinse. He emerged between her legs, running his nose against her belly as he slowly stood up.

She giggled. "What are you doing?"

He stood before her and let his dick touch her lower belly. "I'm going to fuck you, slut."

His words negated his previous no and she shuddered as a strong wave of arousal flooded her to the core. "Yes," she hissed. She began swaying her hips to rub the underside of his cock with her belly. Her eyes glinted in the pale moonlight as she ran her hands up and down his sides. He pushed her back against the boulder and had her sit on it. She spread her legs and cupped her tits, presenting them to him. He bent his head down and latched his mouth to her nipple, sucking and lightly nipping at the protruding nub of flesh.

She mewled as she threw her head back. Her hands twined in his hair and she kept him from removing his head from her tits. She only allowed him to alternate between nipples. He spread her thighs and used both hands to tease her outer lips. She humped his questing fingers as best as her perched position allowed. He let her take her pleasure from him until he felt her gasps rising in pitch and becoming squeals. Her hips ground themselves against his hands faster and faster and he knew she was close.

At the last possible moment, he moved his hands and left her pussy to hump empty air. She let out a pitiful whine, which slowly changed into a growl of wordless fury. Her nails dug into his scalp. He smiled against her tit and slid his hands behind her knees. He caressed the ticklish spots he knew she had there and she growled in frustration some more. Her nails stopped digging into his scalp, though.

He grabbed her knees and lifted them out of the water, pinning them against her sides in one move. She groaned and let go of his head. He looked into her eyes. They were blue cauldrons of fury, need and arousal. He grinned and looked down between their bodies to carefully inch his cock closer to her pussy. She growled impatiently and tried to reach around her legs to pull him in. She couldn't, so she started to plead. "Fuck me! Please! Come, on! Fuck me, already! Fuck my pussy!"

She tensed up when his cock finally made contact with her pussy. He slowly started to slide it up and down her slit. She gulped air and babbled incoherently as she shook her head from side to side. He liked seeing her craving his cock. Her voice never sounded as good as it did when she begged him to fuck her. A shudder of delight went through his body when he felt his balls press against her smooth ass.

With her thighs pinned against her sides, she couldn't move. He could tell she desperately wanted to grind her clit against his erection to finally get her off. He smiled and fucked her as he wished. He knew he'd last long after the fucking they had. He changed rhythm and depth every time he felt her closing in on her climax. She howled and mewled, but he didn't relent. At length, his own climax was coming on strong and his concentration slipped. The hot, wet vice of her pussy shuddered against his cock while she wailed with pleasure.

He held still inside of her and felt her climax spread through her body, making her legs shake in his grasp. When she finally stopped convulsing and just lay there gasping for air, he resumed his fast, forceful thrusts. She squealed and he knew she was feeling a little pain mixed in with the pleasure, as her pussy was very sensitive now. He couldn't care. He needed to cum. He pounded away, making her whole body slide up and down the boulder.

Her squeals joined together in one loud wail and he came, spurting his seed deep inside her. Her pussy clamped down on him again, seemingly in revenge for his recent treatment. Jack shouted in triumph at the sensations of his girl cumming when he did. Their bodies shuddered together and seemed to feed off each other's orgasm.

He floated away on the liquid pleasure that was running through his mind. When he came to, Mia was holding him up. Her face was flushed as she looked deep into his eyes. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Jack could hear her question was actually a plea for round three, but he knew he didn't have it in him. "I'm fine," he gasped out. She lowered her head and suckled his nipple. "Stop. I'm done for the night. No more sex."

She sighed and let go of his nipple. "Ok." She hugged him tight. "Thanks. That was great."

"Yeah, you too."

"Aw, babe," she tilted her head back and smiled up at him, "you do know what to say to a girl after fucking her raw."

He smiled at her sardonic comment and held on to her until he felt steady enough to venture out onto dry ground. They both splashed their faces with more water and then got out of the creek. They dried off in the RV and Jack went to bed. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He didn't know how they caught him, but they managed it. It didn't matter anymore. He was strapped to a chair and they were standing behind him, whispering amongst themselves. Huge beads of cold sweat trickled down his temples. They were whispering about what they were going to do to him. He could only make out a few words, but they were definitely talking about performing a surgical procedure on his brain.

"Hey! Hey, stop! Stop this! Talk to me! Don't do anything, please!"

A fat, old, bald man stepped around him and leaned in to pat him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, it's for the best." He slid a gag into Jack's mouth and Jack could only scream in wordless frustration. "Let's begin!"

A drill started to whirr right behind Jack's head, making him struggle in a blind panic.

He flinched awake in his bed in the RV. Mia moaned in protest and rolled away from him, still asleep. He gulped air as he kicked off the thin sheet. He was completely wet. He reached up and tentatively touched the back of his head. Everything was in its place and he nearly passed out from relief. "It was just a dream," he muttered to himself. He got up and drank some water before toweling himself dry. He got back into bed and lay awake, staring at the ceiling. He did his meditations and managed to clear his mind of the nightmare. He did another cycle of meditations and lulled himself to sleep.

After breakfast, Jack drove them away from the lovely clearing and back onto the roads. He briefly consulted a map and turned north.

"Where are we going, babe?" Mia asked.

"Moncton, New Brunswick."

"What's in Moncton?"

Jack shrugged. "The next place where I look for mentalists to warn."

"I thought we were only doing the US?"

Jack shrugged. "So did I, but it turns out that the bad guys operate in Canada, too, so I have to go north. Wait! Youdid bring your passport, right?"

She looked at him blankly. "Yes. You had mine made at the same time as yours, babe."

"Good."

"I hoped the passport meant that we'd be going to Europe, or at least to Cancun, but...Canada's fine, too. I guess."

Jack shot her a small, sad smile. "I'm sorry, Mia, but I have to do this. My whole summer is going to be about this...quest I'm on. Any fun I have while I'm doing it is just incidental."

"Ok."

"I mean, I get that this isn't fair to you-"

"It's fine, babe."

"You ought to be able to spend your summer just relaxing and-"

"Babe, it's fine!"

"Or traveling. Going places, seeing stuff." He shrugged. "You know, a normal summer."

"Jack! Listen to me! I'm perfectly happy doing this with you, ok?" She gestured out the windshield. "We're going places. We're seeing things. We're having fun. Last night was great!"

"I know and I really, really liked that, but if you'd-"

Mia shook her head. "No buts! No ifs, no buts and no coconuts, either. I'm coming with you and that's that. You're not leaving me alone."

"Mia, you do realize that you're safe now, right?" He tapped the base of his neck to remind her of her choker. "No mentalist can touch your mind. You don't need to stick to me to be safe from them." She made no reply, so he spared her a quick glance. She was glaring at him.

"Is that what you think? That I'm only with you so you'd protect me?"

"No, I-"

"Because it's not! I..."

Jack navigated an intersection and then spared Mia another look. She sat with her arms crossed over her chest. She was looking away from him and out the side window. "Mia, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just meant to say that if you wanted to do something more fun this summer, like go traveling, or hanging out with your friends, then you can do that. I can do this alone." She was silent while Jack picked out the proper turn to get him on the road to Moncton. "I'd give you the cash for tickets to wherever you wanted to go." She was still silent. He spared her another look. She was wiping her cheek.Is she crying? "If that's what you're worried about."

"No," she said and sniffed. "Look, Jack, I'm spending the summer with you because you're really cool and...ah, fuck it! I might as well come clean. I don't have any other friends. You're my best friend, my only friend, my boyfriend."

Jack liked the way the words "my boyfriend" sounded coming from her. He didn't like the rest of what she said. "What about Lisa and the girls from the cheerleading squad?"

Mia snorted in disdain. "I thought we were friends, but..." She dug her phone out of her pocket and held it up. "They haven't called, texted, emailed, snapchatted, facetimed, or anything at all. Not since school was out."