A Long Day

Story Info
BDSM-lite, short story.
5k words
9.3k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced anxiously out the third story window of the small, claustrophobic office. Sunlight streamed in graciously through the glass walls of the outside of the building, taunting me with its relaxing warmth. I sighed gently, my mind wandering far from the technical drawings laid unpredictably around me. I often found myself occupying this rigid room more than I liked.

Months ago, I had been eager to take a new position in Germany, but the adjustment to the new working style had been nonetheless difficult. Running my hands over my scalp, I worriedly adjusted my russet brown hair into a smoother ponytail. Once again, I inwardly admitted that my current duty lay with those haphazardly spread drawings, circling me like vultures over a kill. I gingerly picked up the nearest one, before scooping up my pencil with a flourish. My red nails contrasted sharply with the solid white paper and deep grey lines of the sketch.

Just as I was hurriedly setting pencil to paper, a knock at the door startled me away from my thoughts.

"Come in," I automatically responded, my head still bent with intent focus on my task at hand.

"Hallo," a tall man stepped into my office, a small smile on his face. He was tall - but then again, who wasn't tall around me? - and his form held all the confidence of a man in charge.

"I don't suppose you can spare a moment for your boss, Frau Maroz?" He inquired, his blue eyes sparkling with mirth. As usual, he had donned his trademark red fedora, which contrasted sharply with his yellow tie.

"Of course, come in." I beckoned nervously with one hand, my drawing now entirely forgotten in his presence.

"No need for such formalities, I was just wondering if you could stay late with Wolfgang tonight, to finish the plans for the fourth floor of the new Potsdam building. It won't be any trouble, will it?" His tone betrayed that he was as much asking me to stay late as he was asking me my opinion on his somewhat alarming choice in wardrobe. Never one to rock the boat, I agreed politely, at least surmising that I'd be able to spend the later evening home, relaxing with a nice bottle of wine.

By the time six pm had rolled around, all of our coworkers had gone home. The setting sun seared its way through the futuristic glass in the meeting room, causing me to sweat profusely due to the unrelenting heat. Wolfgang, too, was not immune to the warmth, choosing to roll up his shirt sleeves while I opted to undo a button from my blouse and remove my oppressive heels.

I leaned over the drawing table, lost in correcting angles and figures until they, as the Germans often said, were perfekt. I didn't notice that the sun had set until Wolfgang suddenly looked up from his drawing and cleared his throat loudly. Darkness had long since enshrouded us, bent over as we were in front of our paper masters.

"Oh my god, it's nearly 9pm!" I exclaimed, glancing furtively at my watch. "And we aren't even close to being finished yet."

Sighing loudly, I ran my hands through my long-since released hair. Thanks to the heat and my sweat, it had previously decided it wanted to fly wildly all over my face, and I saw no point in beating it into submission.

"I'm sorry Wolfgang, but I've got to get home soon. My cat will need water with all this repressive heat." I explained. "I'd be happy to meet you later, or even early tomorrow morning, if you'd prefer."

"If it is okay with you, Marni, I will walk with you to your apartment. I would offer to meet in the morning, but I have a doctor's appointment then. Perhaps we can work on the drawings at your home?" He offered, his smile a radiant white in the dim room.

Who was I to refuse? The customs of the Germans were starkly different compared to my more rigid Canadian upbringing. Besides, I was slightly worried about both the happiness of my cat and our ability to finish the job before the morning.

Stepping out into the dark street, I timidly led the way to my apartment, my heels clicking gently on the cobblestone. Out here, in the darkened streets, I saw Wolfgang as I'd never seen him before. It can be hard to get to know someone when all you see of them is in a small, albeit open, office building.

He carried himself with a sort of grace that I admired, his shoes stepping in an even rhythm that sounded out of pace with my uneven gait. I was never one to be graceful, and my awkward gait betrayed this as my shoes clicked and slapped against the still hot cobblestones.

Upon closer inspection, I noticed that his hair was dark, perhaps black, and his radiant green eyes glowed everytime we passed under a streetlamp.

I'll be honest, I was not immune to his charms. He practically towered over my diminutive 4'11 frame, but I never felt uneasy with him. On the contrary, I found myself feeling quite safe as we walked and chatted about our corporate lives. I soon began laughing at his jokes, and appreciating his wit. In return, I noticed him casting furtive glances towards my lips, all while asking me countless questions about growing up in Canada.

Finally, I made it to my apartment. Digging through my bag, I located my keys. He watched me with a strange fascination, his eyes glowing with undisguised mirth.

"Is something funny, Wolfie?" I questioned as I turned the key in the lock, not bothering to turn around.

"Oh, don't call me that. The last person that called me that got into trouble." He chuckled, stepping into the foyer after me.

"Ah, well remind me to be more careful next time." I curtly replied, stepping out of my heels and dashing into the kitchen to get a drink of water for both my guest and my feline friend.

He soon followed, his socked footsteps even on the hardwood floor. As I exited the kitchen, I saw his face silhouetted beautifully against the cracks of light that glowed through my window, revealing a 5 o'clock shadow and a wonderful jaw line. I found myself gasping involuntarily, one glass of water poised in each hand.

He glanced quickly over at me, approaching quickly. "Is everything alright, Marni?" He questioned gently. His normal poised expression gave way to concern, his eyebrows scrunching together in a humorously tender way. Suddenly nervous, I thrust the water glass out to him as though I was pushing him away.

"Here, in case you're thirsty," I quickly explained, before taking eager gulps of my own glass.

He smiled that easy smile of his. "Of course," he replied, taking the water from my hand. Our fingers brushed gently, and I was thankful I was already drinking otherwise I may have gasped again.

"Well, where should we draw?" He asked, spreading his arms wide, as though the entire room was available to us. My apartment was clean, but not tidy, so to speak. My violin sat poised gently against a chair, while more architectural drawings lay strewn across the coffee table. Even the couch was uninhabitable, as my refreshed cat, Gulliver, now perched obstinately on one end.

I quickly pushed my drawings out the way, but not before one floated gently to the floor. Gulliver hissed at my rapid dash to pick it up, but Wolfgang was faster. He picked it up with deft fingers, holding it up to his face as he peered curiously at it. I nervously fiddled with my hands, while noticing his body - yet again. He was my coworker, and I knew I shouldn't feel the way I do around him - but here I was, mooning over him like I was seventeen again.

His green (note to future self - are his eyes green, or grey like Markus' were? They were so pretty. Personality traits seem to go better with green. TBD) eyes landed on mine, and I found myself immediately looking down. My heart beat loudly against my chest as he approached. He held the drawing gently between two fingers, before pressing it insistently into my palm.

"A coil of rope?" He asked, smiling at my apparent discomfort.

"I find it... good practice to draw. Shading.. And uh... texture...", I stammered a nervous response, once again twisting my hands together. He placed his hands over mine and I stopped, but only for a moment.

"Marni, relax. Look at me, please." I raised my eyes to meet his, and was almost washed away by the gentle but powerful gaze I met, "You do not have to justify your desires to me." Once again, he smirked, tugging my hands towards him.

I wanted to correct him, to deny that the rope had anything to do with desires as he called them, but I decided against it. My rebuttal of his arguments would only increase his curiosity at the drawing.

"We need to finish the drawings," I croaked, pulling away quickly.

"Of course." He said, spreading his own copies out over the coffee table.

We spent the next hour in relative silence, hunched over my small coffee table, as Gulliver padded around the apartment, apparently disturbed by my visitor. As the clock struck 11pm, I stretched my arms up and released a loud yawn. I normally went to bed early and rose early, however with that deadline pressing down on me, I knew I could not sleep.

I glanced over at Wolfgang, my jaw still half stretched in a yawn, only to find him looking directly at me. I immediately shut my mouth with a resounding 'clack' and resumed my drawing. Why was he staring at me? I focused heavily on sketching a simple line, hoping that when I glanced up his eyes would once again be returned to his paper.

Instead, I felt him move closer to me. His cologne, masculine and dry, fought its way into my nose. I felt my body react immediately to his closeness, as my heart rate sped up of its own accord. Nervous, I continued my drawing. However, my body betrayed me, as my hand began to tremble ever so slightly, causing my line to waver. I released a sigh, reaching for the eraser with my free hand.

Suddenly, gently, Wolfgang covered my hand with his, the eraser rubbery and smooth against the middle of my palm.

"Marni, I already drew the West wing of the building, remember?" He chided gently, removing the eraser from my curled fingers.

"Ah, right.. Of course. I'm sorry, I must be tired." I nervously began cleaning up papers, stacking and organizing them by way of completion.

"Do I make you nervous, Marni?" He questioned, leaning back to rest against the support of the couch. A small smirk lay on his lips, his eyes playfully squinting in the soft light.

I had to admit, I was getting quite frustrated at his effect on me. I was rarely shy, often electing to push through any feelings of doubt by being more open, not less. I was a confident woman - I belonged to nobody but myself. Deciding I'd had enough of his self assured attitude, I decided to play with fire.

"Nervous?", I jovially questioned, a small laugh escaping my lips, "I'm sorry if that's what you thought, Wolfie, but I'm just a little tired. At least we're finished the fourth floor sketches." For added effect, I allowed myself to throw my head back as I laughed, my lips stretching into an honest and self-assured smile. I met his burning gaze with my own, despite seeing his eyes darken at the mention of his nickname.

"Anyways," I continued, "Would you like a cup of tea?" I stood with a flourish, placing the completed drawings in a folder to take with me to work tomorrow. Noticing his lack of response, I once again continued,

"I'm just going to put the kettle on the stove, and get changed in some pyjamas. Feel free to look around, if you'd like.", I finished, stepping into the kitchen.

Wolfgang stopped me as I exited the kitchen to enter my bedroom, his hand softly gripping my shoulder. He bent his head so his lips were closer to my ear, but I harshly turned my head, forcing him to meet my gaze.

"Careful, Marni." He smiled that smile of his, but his eyes hid something darker this time.

"Whatever for?" I questioned, putting on a posh British accent to affect my words, as I walked backwards towards my room. My eyes met his, and his smile stayed resolutely on his lips.

Stepping into my room, I allowed myself a moment of weakness. Goddamnit. I wanted that man.

I closed the door behind me with a click, and quickly ran a brush through my hair. Next, I put on my normal pyjamas - a simple tank top and shorts - but not before I removed my bra and underwear, as I always did. I was thankful I had shaved that morning, as my both my legs and underarms remained smooth and stubble free.

As I removed my underwear, I became aware of a large wet spot on them.

"Ah shit," I mumbled to myself, "now look what you've gotten yourself into". I quickly pulled my shorts over my muscular thighs, noting that my pussy also remained clean shaven from this morning. I hoped Wolfgang would go home soon so I could take a relaxing bath and deal with my apparent arousal.

I stepped back out into the main area of the apartment, but could not see Wolfgang near the couch. The kettle whistled impatiently, demanding to be removed from the hot stove. I dashed into the kitchen and quickly removed it from the heat of the element, setting it gently on the counter. Sighing, I reached up to grab two mugs for tea from the cupboard, only to find them resting on the top shelf.

"That's weird", I said aloud, hefting myself up on the counter in order to reach them. Being of shorter stature, I hardly ever elected to leave anything on the top shelf. Perched on my knees on the cold granite countertop, I wobbled slightly as I reached up for the mugs.

My hand clasped one of the mugs, when suddenly two strong hands grabbed my ribs, steadying me. I gasped loudly, jumping at the unexpected touch, and sent the mug crashing to the ground.

"Fuck!" I gasped loudly, wiggling against the hands. My bare toes curled as my senses kicked into overdrive.

"It is okay! It's just me." A familiar German accent reached my ears, and I cursed.

"Why the hell...?" I stopped myself, realizing it probably wasn't prudent to swear like a sailor in front of - or at - my coworker. I still faced the cupboard, unable to turn around with his hands on my sides.

"Wolfie, let me down. I need to sweep up the mug before Gully hurts his paws on it." I directed, exasperation and frustration leaking into my voice.

Saying nothing, he released my sides. My anger at his apparent sneaking up on me was combined with my own frustration at my clumsiness in dropping the mug. I swung around so that my legs dangled over the edge of the counter, and prepared to jump to the floor. Quickly, Wolfgang scooped me up in his arms, setting me on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

My shock prevented me from any sort of witty retort, as he glanced at me.

"I'll clean it. Don't move, you'll hurt your feet." He nodded to my bear toes, donned with ruby nail polish. His command left no room for misunderstanding. Still, not one to listen when told what to do, I huffed impatiently.

He bent with the dustpan and broom, cleaning the bits of ceramic off the floor with ease. As he stood, I jumped off the island and approached him.

"Sorry I snapped at you, I guess it's just been a stressful day." I apologised gently as he brushed the ceramic into the garbage, his back to me. "Do you want me to call you a taxi so you can go home?" I offered, aware that he must be as tired as I.

Finally, he turned to face me.

"Thought I asked you not to move," he said, his eyes staring intently into mine.

I started my next sentence, expecting him to accept the offer of a ride, but paused when I processed his response. What was he talking about? He took a step toward me and reflexively I found myself taking a step back.

I couldn't let myself feel the way I did around him. He was my coworker, for god's sake. I had to control myself. Besides, I wasn't sure he felt the same way for me. He continued his gentle, yet confident, approach towards me, and this time, I found I could not step back further as the island dug into my back. Suddenly, he was right there, in front of me.

His breath tickled the nape of my neck as he raised his mouth to my ear,

"You know what they say, hmm? Naughty girls get punished." He bit at my earlobe, and I couldn't hold in the moan I'd been containing any longer. He chuckled, before biting my neck. Hard. I gasped again, my fingers twining in his hair.

Okay, I guess he did feel the same way. That didn't change that he was my coworker. I had to stop this, no matter how badly I wanted it...

Just as I was about to open my mouth to protest, I felt his deft fingers running up the inside of my smooth thigh. As hard as it was to process any thoughts at that moment, one single idea became clear in my mind:

F... F.. Fuck it.

I opened my legs wider for him, already feeling how soaked I was. His fingers trailed up and down my thigh, getting closer to my pussy every time, but not quite touching in the way I craved. I arched my back against him, running my hands over his clothed chest. I pulled my neck back from his greedy lips, certain a bruise would lie where his mouth had covered in the morning.

"Please," I begged gently, feeling his fingernails dig into my thigh. I moaned loudly at the sharp feeling of pain, and looked him straight in the eye. He smiled. Fine. If he wanted to tease, I could too. I hopped up so I sat on the counter, which allowed me to whisper in his ear,

"I've been a bad girl, haven't I, Wolfie?" I questioned, as I deftly ran my fingers along the hem of his pants. I was rewarded by a small, nearly imperceptible gasp, escaping from his lips. "And yet, here I am, begging for more?" I slowly slipped my fingers under the hem of my shorts, pulling them off. They fell to the ground with a soft thud. Next, I slipped my hands underneath my soft cotton tank top, yanking it over my head. Years ago, I'd have a love-hate relationship with my breasts, but now I felt that my small chest suited me and was sexy in its own right.

My nipples were hard as I slipped a hand between my legs, biting my lip. He tried to remove my hand but I pushed my knee towards his chest, continuing to glide my hand down. Although he could have easily overpowered me, he stood closely, not fighting my gentle push.

I rubbed my clit gently, before slipping my fingers between my soaked folds. I moaned at the sensation, and he tried again to touch me.

"Ah, ah, ah. If I'm going to get punished, I want to earn it, Wolfie." I stared resolutely into his gaze, as his nostrils flared. I was certain he could smell how turned on I was. Glancing down, I was certain he could see how turned on I was.

I slipped my fingers inside of myself and gasped at the sensation. I fucked myself with my fingers for a moment, getting lost in the feelings I was causing. I felt my eyes beginning to roll back as I momentarily forgot my lover's presence.

Suddenly his voice invaded my ear as his hand covered mine. I immediately stopped my ministrations, gasping as he grabbed my hair with his free hand.

"You've got yourself in quite a lot of trouble now, Marni." He growled, as he removed my hand from my dripping pussy. He forced my hand up to his mouth, as he sucked my fingers clean. I could only watch and gape at him as one thought paraded its way through my body.

I need you inside of me. Now.

I quickly tangled my hands in his hair, tugging gently. My hair was still gripped in his strong hand, and as I leaned forward to try and kiss him, he yanked me back. Unmoving, he allowed me to move forward, to brush my lips asymptotically close to his, but not to touch. After a few instances of this, I growled with frustration.

"Do you know what I want to do?" He asked me, still holding my in place. I tugged on his pant loops, struggling in any way to pull him closer to me. For a moment, he released my hair, but the reprieve was short lived.

In the blink of an eye, he had grabbed my hands and pinned them to one side, against the counter. This awkward positioning forced me to bend to one side, baring my stomach to him.

12