A Long Day at the Office

Story Info
Hot wife's pathetic wimp of a husband must pay! Tee-hee!
1k words
2.57
29.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace Apples came home from work that night, exhausted. Her feet were killing her and her briefcase felt like it weighed a ton, crammed with expense reports and file folders and who knows what else. All day long she'd been talking to clients, sitting in meetings, on the phone... And now, all she could think about was getting home, taking off her heels and letting her hair down, enjoying a glass of wine, followed by a relaxing soak in the tub. Yes... she closed her eyes in the back of the cab, a small smile spreading over her face. She was already enjoying the thought of it.

She was a tall and slender woman with pale skin and blue eyes that caused men to stumble over their words while speaking to her. Though she knew it wasn't just her eyes that men liked. She also had extremely large breasts beneath her business suit, and she liked to leave just the top few buttons undone to give just a hint of cleavage. She knew very well that her beauty was key to her success in the business world. She landed more contracts than her entire team put together.

But now it was time to put all that behind her and settle down for the evening. The cab driver dropped her off. She gave him a ten dollar tip and a sexy smile. He wasn't looking at her, just at her chest. She loved the feeling.

"You very beautiful woman," said the cab driver. "Your husband very lucky man!"

"See you next time," she said seductively. She looked down. The poor bastard was hard as a rock! And such a tiny penis. She giggled.

When she arrived home, she unlocked the front door and opened it wide... Then dropped her briefcase with a thud! What she saw shocked her - caused her eyes to open wide and a gasp to escape her red lips!

There was mail laying on the floor! It must have fallen off the counter and was now fanned out all over the place!

"Roger!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Immediately, a thin, wiry balding man came running over. "Yes, honey? Yes? How was your day? Can I get you something to drink? Can I draw a bath for you? Can I do any..."

"Shut up!" She pointed at the mail on the floor. "What is this?" she yelled. "I work my goddamned ass off to provide for this household while you don't do shit, and there's only one thing that I ask for! Just one thing! What is that one thing I ask for, Roger?"

"Uh... a c-c-c-clean house?"

"Is even that small amount of responsibility too much for you, you pathetic little faggot wimp?!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it must have fallen..." He quickly got down and began gathering it all up.

"Well, you're about to be sorry!"

He stopped, stricken. "No... no, please..." he said with fear. "I'm cleaning it all up, see? I'm cleaning it right now! I'll sweep! I'll mop! I'll..."

"Shut your fucking mouth!" she commanded. "God! All I wanted was a nice relaxing evening and you had to ruin it!" Then she lifted her head and called out in a sing-song-y tone, "Oh, Dennis? Dennis, could you come down here, please?"

For a while there was nothing, and Roger felt relieved. Perhaps Dennis had already gone to sleep for the night... Maybe he had gone out...

But then there was the sound of tremendous thuds coming down the stairs, ripples in the glasses of water on the countertop.

Dennis was home.

Through the doorway there emerged a very large, very tall black man, wearing nothing except a pair of jeans. He had huge biceps and a sixpack stomach. Even his neck was muscular.

"Yes, ma'am," he said very courteously in a deep, resonant voice. "How was your day of work?"

"I'm afraid I had a very stressful day," she confessed, taking in his perfect form and licking her lips slightly. She could stare at his body all day long. She came over to him and began running her fingers over his large arms. "Unfortunately, my pathetic husband here has not cleaned the house thoroughly and I'm afraid he must be punished."

"Yes, ma'am." Dennis bowed slightly, then walked over to where Roger was cowering.

"No... no, please!" Roger screamed, putting his hand out in front of his face. Dennis immediately began punching him over and over. He didn't do it with rage or anger, just very matter-of-factly.

While this was happening, Candace stepped over to the wine rack. She couldn't decide which she was in the mood for... then she found just the right one. She poured herself a glass and sniffed at it. Mmm, yes.

"No, Dennis! Please, stop!" yelled her husband. "Please, for the love of God, stop!!" The beating continued.

She took a sip from the glass. It was a very good vintage. When she had finished drinking it, she took her hair down and let it fall past her shoulders.

Finally, Dennis stopped and stood up, breathing heavy. Blood dripped from his fists. "Enough, ma'am?" he asked.

"Let me see," Candace said, and set the glass down. She walked over and got down on her knees.

"Please... please..." Roger wailed. His eyes were swelling shut.

"More," she instructed.

"Yes, ma'am." This time Dennis began kicking Roger in the side, which also elicited screams of pain.

The woman ran her long, slender fingers down the back of the muscular man as he commenced to the beating. There was a thin layer of perspiration developing on his skin, and she loved the way it felt. "That's enough," she finally said after some more time had passed. "Take me to the bedroom and fuck me."

"Yes ma'am." The large man hoisted her up over his shoulders and carried her off toward the bedroom.

"This place better be spic and span tomorrow morning!" she yelled at her husband as she was lifted away. "I don't want to see any blood, you understand me?"

Roger had almost managed a response when suddenly the lights turned off and he heard a door shut. He lay his head down, in the darkness, alone.