A Long Day at Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevators dings and we jump apart but no one is there, we have reached our destination. I glance at the floor number. "38?" I ask. "Better views and bigger windows," Emmy replies. "I think it'll be worth it." She pulls me by the hand down the hall and I grab Lexi with the other. After an interminable length (maybe 80 feet) we arrive at our destination, 3818. Lexi opens the door, and for the briefest moment my mind is drawn from the heaven that awaits me. It's a beautiful suite, mostly white with black furniture, a small wet bar to the left of the large couch. To our right is another door, this leading to a bedroom with a California king and a wall of windows with a beautiful view of the city. The bathroom is on my right, and I glance to it then back to the angels who led me here.

"You shower first, we'll go next," Lexi says. I open my mouth to protest but she holds up a finger. "Look at us. Smell us. It needs to happen. Make it quick." I glance at Emmy, who nods her assent. I grab my bag and dash to the bathroom. I turn the water on cold as I can stand and leap in, determined to make this the fastest shower possible while still cleaning what needs to be cleaned. I try to ignore my arousal, but see that I could clean up some around it. My lovely Lexi thought of packing my razor, and I make some quick adjustments after thoroughly cleansing myself. I turn the water even colder to try to calm the fire raging within me, then turn off the water. I dry off then wrap the towel around my waist and leave the bathroom. The girls are sitting in two chairs across from the bed, wine in hand with a third glass on the table between them. They both glance at me with raised brows.

"Took you long enough," says Lexi. She stands and walks towards me, stopping with our lips only inches apart. I lean in to kiss her but she has other plans, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the windows. "Like the sunset?" She asks.

"It's beautiful," I respond, always a fan of the way the setting sun seems to freeze our bustling lives for an instant. "Good," she says, and suddenly I can't see, the soft fabric of a blindfold pressed against my eyes. "Leave that on until we're done."

This time she silences my protests by whipping the towel from my waist and giving my ass a quick smack. I hear Emmy giggle, then one of them (I'm guessing Emmy) presses a glass of wine into my hand. Then a quick peck on my cheek and I listen to them walk towards the bathroom.

"No peeking until we say," Emmy says, and I groan my assent. The bathroom door closes and I am left nude, bare to the city, with a glass of white in my hand. I take a sip. A decent white, at least, though I am certainly no expert. I try to remain still, but find myself pacing with measured steps after a few moments, struggling to remember if there were any tripping hazards this close to the window. The only sounds I can hear are the running shower and the muffled words of the two women inside, the two women I plan on ravaging in every possible way when they finally leave that accursed bathroom. I lean my forehead against the window at one point, wondering if anyone could actually see me and not truly caring if they could. I am turned on, ridiculously so. The only thing keeping me from touching myself is the promise of what awaits, the only thing keeping me going is what's on the other side of that damned door, the only thing I can think about is that stupid fucking door and what it's keeping me from, my fingers tighten on the wineglass and my fist curls up against the window and...

The bathroom door clicks open. I laugh and almost sob in relief. I hear two pairs of heels clacking towards me, then a hand touches mine like a breeze, taking my curled fist and leading me from the window. Another takes the wineglass from my hand. I reach for my blindfold but another hand stops me. I don't protest, I just freeze where I am, one soft hand still in mine. The touch I would recognize anywhere, the touch of my love.

I actually hold my breath, naked in the middle of the room, blind to the beauty in front of me. My patience is rewarded when I feel two tongues on me, one on each testicle. I groan, the sound coming from deep within, my exercise-tautened muscles relaxing to an almost dangerous degree. Someone at my waist chuckles, then a mouth engulfs me while another continues to to suck and lick on my testicles. I hold my breath again, not daring to move lest the magic breaks and the moment ends. Four hands roam my thighs, massaging them as the mouths belonging to them drag me to another realm. Just when I think it could get no better, it ends. I hear movement before me, then the clacking of high heels moving towards the window. After a brief pause, Lexi speaks.

"Take it off," she says. I do, turning to the window to see a glorious sight. The sun is just above the buildings on the horizon, and Lexi and Emmy are standing with hands pressed against the glass, their backs towards me. The high heels they wear accentuate every bit of their lower bodies, and they bend their backs to ensure their asses jut out to the maximum degree. Their faces are bare and their hair wet and I have never seen anyone more stunning. Lexi bites her lower lip and Emmy grins, shaking her ass at me. I need no further invitation. I drop to the floor and glance towards Lexi, who winks at me in assurance. I crawl to Emmy, running my hands from her heels to her ass, cupping it with both hands. She moans and leans against the window, then cries out in shock and pleasure when I spread her cheeks and drop my tongue onto her asshole. She reaches around and pulls my face into her, and I lick her hole with everything I have within me. My hands knead her ass and massage her thighs, which begin to tremble when I move my right hand to her pussy.

My index and middle fingers rub either side of her slit, and every few seconds I tease her clit with my thumb. She was wet before I began, so I don't tease her for long before slipping my index finger into her and caressing her G-spot. She twitches when I find it and her asscheeks clench around my face, pushing me to go further. My thumb rubs her clit and, while not the most comfortable position for my wrist, it gets the job done quickly. Emmy's fingernails dig into my scalp and she moans against the glass when the orgasm overtake sher, her thighs trembling and twitching against me. I run one hand up her abdomen, delighting in the feel of her muscle movement as her body takes over. I move up to her breasts, grabbing the right one and pinching the nipple between my fingers. At this she screams and stiffens, her pussy tightening. She grabs my hair in a death grip, then pushes me away from her. I keep my fingers inside her for another second before she grabs my hands and throws them out. She leans against the window, taking deep breaths, her body slack. "That... that was two," she gasps. "Fuck me."

"Love to," I say, on my knees and grinning. I glance towards Lexi, leaning against the window with two fingers buried deep in her pussy. "That's my job," I growl, crawling towards her. She continues to finger herself until I'm close enough to grab her hand, pulling it from her pussy. Without hesitation I dive in, rubbing my tongue up and down her pussy before focusing on her clit. I know what my wife likes, and slip one finger into her pussy while my other hand grabs her right breast. What with the build-up and her enjoying the show Lexi and I put on, it doesn't take long.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" She screams, louder with each fuck. She trembles against me and grabs my head, and I know to pull my mouth away. I replace it with one finger, barely touching her clit as I rub it through her orgasm. Lexi's head leans against the window, her back jutted from it while the orgasm overtakes her, and at last she pulls my hand away. She squats down in front of me and gives me a dreamy smile.

"Bed?" She asks. I kiss her nose and stand her up, picking her up in one arm before turning to Emmy. The tight little blonde screams and runs from my grasp, throwing herself on the bed before I can reach her. I laugh and walk to its edge, spanking Lexi before throwing her on the bed next to her friend. The two women lay on their stomachs, arching their backs as one before turning and facing me.

"We were thinking something like last time, but I want you to fuck me first before taking Emmy's ass," Lexi says. Like I am in any position to argue with such an idea as that. I nod and climb onto the bed between them, and then it's a tangle of hands and lips and legs and tits, the three of us taking a short break to explore the bodies enmeshed around us. At last I find Lexi under me, her legs to my shoulders and her soaking pussy beneath my cock. As she guides me in Emmy jumps on my back, pressing her tits against me and whispering into my ear.

"Fuck her Jack, fuck the woman you love." Lexi groans as push all the way into her, raising her hips to meet me. Emmy continues. "Fuck her like it's the first and last time, grab her tit the way she likes it..." I do that.

"Push into that tight little pussy and make her scream, god you know you love the way she screams..." Emmy reach beneath me and fondles my testicles as I pick up my pace, "... god you know you love the way her body looks, god you know there's no other place you'd rather be..." then Emmy pushes her lips right against my ear, her breath hot while she licks the lobe. "...Except in my ass."

Guys, I pride myself on lasting as long as I need to (most days), but seriously? Lexi screams beneath me as I pick up my pace, slamming against her. Emmy, that little vixen, goads me on until I lock lips with Lexi and cum inside of her, inside of the woman I love. The release is immense in my loins and in my tired muscles, and a little part of thanks both women for the workout they just forced me into. Lexi, bless her, cums right after I do, a testament more to the situation than any prowess of mine.

Emmy moans behind me and gives me a slight squeeze before sliding off me. I take my time getting off of Lexi, still making small moves inside her before I pull out. I sit back on my knees and glance at Emmy, who's staring at both of us with longing. I beckon her over with my finger, and she all but leaps against me, her lips on mine. Lexi chuckles, a slow soft sound, then moves over to us. She traces my thigh with one finger, then moves it up to my softening shaft. I glance down at her and see her staring at with an almost questioning gaze, then moves to take it her mouth, our mixed juices still on it.

That was new.

I groan against Emmy's lips, and she reaches behind me, running one hand over my ass and pressing a finger against my asshole.

This is also new.

I break our kiss and look at her, seeing the question in her eyes. I shrug, the briefest of movements, and she smiles. She kisses me again, her tongue tracing my teeth while she adds pressure to my hole without actually pushing her finger inside of me. All of this, my friends, my wife on cleaning my cock and her friend pulling me into her kiss means no one had to wait long before I was ready to go one more time. I push Emmy away, who looks hurt for the briefest moment before I turn her and push her face down on the bed. As her torso hits the soft sheets she giggles and raises her rump to me, and Lexi reaches for a small bag on the nightstand, withdrawing a small bottle of lube. She pours it onto my fingers while she kisses me, and I slip the first finger of the night into Emmy's ass while I kiss my wife.

I work it in and out slow while my other hand runs up and down the back of wife, reveling each inch of flesh it comes into contact with. I slip a second finger into Emmy while Lexi cups me with one hand before running it up and down my shaft, no doubt ensuring it was ready for her friend. Emmy shifts, and I glance down to see her hips raised and one hand working her clit. I break my kiss with Lexi and put my hand on Emmy's hip, slowly rolling her over, careful to not hurt her with my two fingers buried in her ass. Emmy meets my eye, questioning, before I pull her hand away and replace it with my mouth. Her head drops back, and she groans deep as I suck her clit and I establish a steady rhythm with my fingers in her ass. Lexi watches us for a moment, then drops her mouth to Emmy's nipple and latches her lips around it.

This is very new.

Unaware I could become more aroused, I do. Lexi's hands rub Emmy's torso, and the blonde really doesn't stand a chance. She starts to scream and Lexi buries four fingers of one hand into her mouth, muffling the noise. Emmy bucks against us, finding my head at last and pushing me away. Lexi shows no such mercy to Emmy's nipple, and I watch in awe as she remains locked on her tit. I even forget about my fingers until Emmy squeezes down on them. I come back to reality (or to what must surely be a dream) and remove my fingers, reaching once more for the lube. I cover my cock with it, and pour another helping on Emmy's asshole, which is already gleaming with her own juices. Lexi sits up while I position myself, and Emmy pulls both her legs back before locking eyes with me and giving the go ahead.

The feeling is delicious as I enter her, my head popping through as Emmy moans, collapsing once more against the bed. Lexi runs one hand through Emmy's hair and uses the other to play with her nipples, keeping the blonde preoccupied as possible. I push in a little deeper, and Emmy moves one hand to her clit, keeping herself loose and distracted from any discomfort. We continue like that for... five minutes? An hour? An eternity? Far too soon and after far too long I reach my depth, and my groin makes contact with Emmy's ass. She stops her ministrations on her clit and pushes Lexi away and lays back on the bed, almost limp with a small smile on her face. She squeezes her ass around me once, twice, three times... then looks up at me and nods.

I pull back less than an inch before pushing back again, and Emmy groans. I continue a slow, easy pace, building up to a rhythm while I pull more and more of myself out of her before pushing it back in. She moans and mewls and gasps, looking from me to Lexi while I fuck her ass. One time her gaze locks on Lexi, and I look over to my wife as well.

I've seen that look before.

Pure lust, the desperate need for an orgasm, for earth-shattering pleasure. Usually that look is locked on me, but tonight, those eyes are laser-focused on Emmy's mouth. Without a word, Lexi straddles Emmy's face and pushes her pussy against Emmy's lips. Emmy rises to the challenge and begins to lick and suck for everything she is worth and my head almost explodes.

After last time and the distance they kept, I did not think it possible, should it ever happen again. Of course I wanted it do, but now seeing it happen, my wife grinding her pussy on her friend while I am deep in that same friend's ass, watching my wife's ass achieve a perfect rhythm... I reach around and grab her tits, using one the fingers of one hand to stimulate both nipples. I use my other hand to grab Lexi's leg and I begin to truly fuck her while Lexi leans back against me, her body on fire.

They orgasm. Again and again. When Lexi does she leans forward to presses her full body against her friend's face, the fit blonde not backing down from the challenge. When Emmy does her ass grips and releases me in a steady wave, and I try to watch her contracting pussy. Sometimes she slips a finger in, sometimes I do. After some time Lexi cums for what would prove to be her last time, her body taught and quivering before collapsing onto the bed next to us. One leg remains across Lexi's torso, and I look at the blonde with hunger in my eyes and she gazes at me with the same. I lean over her and double down on my pounding, and she pulls both legs back so I have the best possible access to her hole. I'm pouring sweat but Emmy says nothing, her eyes goading me on while she stares at me with a face covered in my wife's own juices.

Her mouth now free, Emmy uses it for another purpose. "God I've been dying to have you back in my ass Jack, I've fucked it so many times thinking of you, I've fucked myself so many times wishing it was your cock, god you feel so much fucking better, fuck you make me feel so good, just keeping fucking my ass, please keep fucking my ass..."

I do, and she keeps talking. I grow even harder in her, and Lexi lets out a gasping laugh when she feels it. I slam into her, and with a guttural growl empty myself into her ass. Emmy grabs one nipple and pushes another two fingers into herself as I do, goading one last orgasm before I pull out of ass. I do, slowly, and collapse onto the bed on the far side of Emmy. None of us move for some time, and we fall into a brief doze without moving. My last thought, before I fall into that fitful slumber...

Who's paying for this room?