A Long Day Ch. 02

Story Info
A submissive woman is surprised with a new kind of training.
1k words
3.88
27.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swayn
Swayn
2 Followers

When it came, it was unexpected. He had waited long enough that her attention had drifted to her own internal thoughts. The flogger came down centered across her thighs, so that the falls not only struck her ass and thighs, but also her exposed and vulnerable asshole and pussy. The sound instantly brought her attention back to the moment, and the pain made her scream through lips desperately pursed to prevent the eggs from falling out.

At the last second, she remembered that she needed to count. She knew that she would be given no credit for punishments unless she actually counted them. It came out barely recognizable, given what she held in her mouth, but she managed a weak "Ten"...

They came slowly and steadily. "Nine"... The pain was powerful, but the struggle to keep the eggs in her mouth while she screamed and counted was the real torture. "Eight"... "Seven"... "Six"... She began to doubt she would make it. She would drop the eggs, and disappoint him! Tears welled up in her eves. "Five"... "Four"... She was panting around them now, ready to collapse. "Three"... "Two"... "One"... And it was over!

She began to sob, exhausted and not knowing what would come next. He spoke: "Good girl! I think you've learned your lesson. Rest a moment." She rocked back and forth on her knees, working out the tension there, letting the heat of her punishment run through her.

He knelt beside her, and said, "Give them to me." She opened her tired, cramping lips, and let the eggs slide out into his hand. Her pussy was so wet now that the juices were running down her thighs. She desperately needed to come, but she knew better than to ask. Once he had the eggs, he moved around behind her. Immediately, he pressed one against the opening of her anus. She let out another surprised squeal.

The egg was so wet with the thick spit from her throat that it needed no further lubrication. With little effort, he slid it into her. As the thickest part passed the opening there was a moment of pain, and she cried out, but almost as soon as it began, it was over. It slid the rest of the way in on its own, and she was left with only a warm throbbing, and a feeling of fullness. He slid the other egg into her pussy, and told her, "Whatever you do, you may not drop these eggs." Then he turned them on.

She shuddered from the sudden application of pleasure. After a few moments, he told her to kneel once again. She did, clenching her muscles to keep the eggs from sliding out. He slowly increased the speed of the vibrations with one hand, while gently caressing her pussy and teasing her clit with the other. As his ministrations became more intense, she began to writhe and moan.

He began to alternate his caresses with small slaps to her clit, causing her to buck and almost lose the egg in her pussy. He warned her, "Hold it, now, or you'll need more remedial training!" Just when she thought she could take no more, that she would have to beg for permission to come whatever the consequences, he stopped and turned the eggs down to a low buzz. She made a frustrated grunting noise, to which he replied with another slap, this time to her right cheek. She gasped, surprised, but managed to hold in the eggs.

His next words shocked her: "Time to get ready for work." She was thunderstruck. He was just going to stop? Neither of them had come yet. What was he thinking? Seeing her frustration, her told her, "This isn't over; It's just beginning! Let's head for the shower." She followed him to the bathroom, stumbling a bit from the twin agonies of her abused knees and the challenge of holding in the eggs. Along the way, he stopped twice to turn the vibration levels up and force her to stand there, shaking from both the pleasure and the effort, before turning them back down again and continuing.

Once there, he ordered her to proceed through her morning routine while he watched. She immediately turned toward the toilet, but he stopped her and said, "No, not that. Not yet." While she showered, he waited outside holding the controller, occasionally turning it up when it would best distract her. This continued through hair and makeup routines, driving her mad with the need to orgasm.

When she was done, he ordered her to dress, following her all the way with the controller. She was so wet now that her juices were once again dripping down her thighs. Between the need to orgasm, and the need to use the toilet, she was beginning to become frantic. He picked her panties for her, a surprisingly "unsexy" pair, and while she dressed, he began to explain:

"You are going to go to work still under command. You will act normally with your co-workers, and if you should see or talk to me during the day, you will be deferential and compliant, but will not display any overt signs of submission unless so commanded."

"You may not achieve orgasm except by my command, and you will wear both eggs throughout the day, hiding the controller in your clothes. These tight panties should help you with that. You may only remove the eggs to use the toilet, and you may only do so in the public restrooms at work."

She nearly panicked at the last part. If he wouldn't let her use the toilet now, she would have to use the ones at work. There was no way she'd be able to hold it all day!

When she was done dressing, a little dizzy and sore from the constant stimulation and already beginning to feel self-conscious that the moistness between her thighs was going to show through her slacks (she had at least been allowed to select black ones!), he turned the eggs entirely off, handed her the controller, and said, "Have a good day at work, my love!" As he kissed her on the cheek, he whispered, "That's an order."

Swayn
Swayn
2 Followers