A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

The muscles there were definitely tight. I massaged her shoulders and neck for several minutes, and then she repositioned herself. I thought she was trying to get more comfortable, but she almost stood up and then sat on my lap, still facing away. She reclined back until she was almost laying on me, and I noticed that my hard cock was standing up between her legs. Since she was reclining with her back against me, I couldn't really massage her neck and shoulders any more. So I moved my hands around to her breasts and started massaging them gently. She, in turn, reached between her legs and softly played with my dick and balls. I could feel my cock pressing against her vaginal lips, which were obviously wet with more than the hot tub water. She wasn't actually jacking me off, but since I had been so turned on for the past couple of hours, her playful touching was definitely going to make me cum if she kept it up. I quietly told her so, but she didn't stop. So I reach down with my right hand and caressed her thighs, then moved to her vaginal lips, and finally to her clit.

We sat there for quite some minutes playing with each other almost casually, enjoying our first real sexual encounter. The pleasure was awesome but not quite intense. I watched the other two girls pleasing each other to the extent that Joy looked like she was about to cum. Then Melany began to softly moan, and as I continued gently stroking her clit, she got a little louder. After several minutes of playing with her, I pushed a finger inside her very wet and slippery hole. Now she moaned loudly. I moved my finger in and out slowly for several more minutes. Then I slid a second finger into her, stroking her slick walls, while I massaged her clit with my thumb. I loved what she was doing to me, and she was clearly enjoying what I was doing to her. Several more minutes of this and she began to aggressively stroke my cock, obviously trying to make me cum.

"I am going to cum," she told me between tightly compressed lips.

"Me, too, sweetie," I grunted back.

Another minute or so and her legs clamped my hands so tightly I could barely move my fingers inside her. Then her inner muscles clamped my fingers with a pulsating tightness. Her entire body tensed up and she bounced up and down, fucking herself on my fingers. Whimpering and moaning, she gave in to the pleasure I was giving her. As she fell over the cliff and into her orgasm, she still somehow never forgot my pleasure. Her right hand pumped quickly up and down my cock, and I felt my balls tighten as they spurted my cum into the hot tub water. I groaned loudly, indicating my release.

I heard clapping and cheering, and I remembered that Lynda and Joy were sharing the hot tub with us. I looked at them and they smiled approvingly. I grinned sheepishly. This was my first orgasm in from of others, and I was more than a little embarrassed.

I softly stroked Melany and she gently stroked me for a while, as we slowly came down from the mountaintop. Then, after a couple of minutes, she stood up and turned around, and then sat back down in my lap facing me. We kissed some more, with her magnificent breasts pressing into my chest and my not so hard cock pressing into her tummy. Then I reached out and filled everyone's glass with the last of the champagne. We all finished the fantastic Crystal champagne without words.

"After that, I am definitely ready for sleep," Melany commented. The girls agreed and stood up to get out of the tub. Melany's smile was still awesome, with that sweet smirk of hers on full display. Then she stood up, careful to not fall, and stepped out of the hot tub. She made to attempt to hide herself, giving me a clear view of her pussy lips, spread wide as if inviting my finger there again. The other girls got out, too. I followed, noticing that no one made any attempt to pick up their robes.

We moved inside, and I followed the girls up the stairs. Still naked, we first went down the right wing and I saw Lynda and Joy to their rooms, saying goodnight to them with a kiss. Then we walked over to Melany's room on the other side of the house. I couldn't stop myself from watching her world class ass as it seemed to move in all directions so wonderfully. I walked her to her room, and then told her, "Sleep as long as you want. I will be up and fixing breakfast in about nine hours, but you can come down when you are ready. And if you need anything at all during the night, please let me know."

"I will," she replied softly, kissed me gently, and closed her door.

I turned and walked away, a little disappointed. But, I reminded myself, the week was still young.

I went downstairs and settled into my bed, alone, and wondered if I was going to be able to sleep knowing she was a few feet above my head. But I surprised myself by falling asleep in seconds.

I didn't know how long I slept, but I awoke knowing that something was different. Then I realized that someone was in the room with me. THEN I realized it was Melany.

She picked up the corner of the sheet and slipped into bed next to me.

"I was cold," she said simply, and snuggled against me. She was still naked.

I put my arms around her and we snuggled into a comfortable position. We were facing each other, with our faces close. Our foreheads barely touched, with our noses just brushing each other. That allowed us to kiss as often as we wanted, which was often. Her breasts softly touched my chest, her nipples tickling the hairs on my chest. My penis was erect again, and cradled between her thighs, just touching her pussy, which was so wet I was afraid I would slide in and disappear. It took all my self-discipline to not push forward into her, but right now was not about sex, it was about love. So we expressed love in every way we could without actual penetration. And then we fell asleep in each other's arms, holding each other all night long. We became one without intercourse. There was nothing like it in my experience, real life or in dreams.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12