A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first of the expected mishaps occurred as Melany stepped through the turnstiles into the amusement park. Her skirt caught on one of the short poles of the turnstile and her tight ass was put on display for everyone behind her to see. And not just her ass; everyone behind her discovered that she wore no panties. I quickly looked around to see if any Disney security guards were headed in our direction, and saw none. Melany acted as if she was totally unaware of the show she was putting on. I quickly looked around a second time, and I noticed several men looking at Melany with lust in their eyes. I took a moment to hope that the only thing these incredibly hot women stirred up today was a little lust and some envious looks.

The second mishap that occurred was equally innocent. Because the crowd was so thick, we were all bumped and jostled. I knew this to be normal, but I wondered how many bumps the girls experienced were accidental. I noticed a number of men bump into the girls, with several groping their breasts. But the girls didn't seem to mind, so I said nothing. The apparent disregard for "accidental" groping ended when a man pulled up Melany' skirt to expose her ass, and then he grabbed her cheek and squeezed it. She squealed, spun around, and slapped the man's face. He bellowed and pulled back his hand as if to slap her back. I stepped in and grabbed his hand before it could launch forward and strike her. I mustered as much menace into my voice as possible, and then spoke to him.

"What you did was wrong. You now have three choices. You can apologize to the young lady and then walk away. Or you can wait for the security guards to show up and remove you from the park. Or I can break your wrist right now. Which will it be?" My voice was quiet, but carried with it a very real threat. It may have been a long time ago, but I had been trained to render him all sorts of pain on demand. And I was confident that at least some of that training remained no matter how hard he resisted or counter-attacked. I may be getting old and may only last a minute, but I knew someone would die in that minute.

The man tried to jerk his arm away, but I had bent his wrist back so far that any movement on his part resulted in substantial pain. He jerked again, and I bent his wrist back even further, stopping just short of the pressure needed to snap that wrist. The man grunted in pain and stopped moving.

"You have me at a disadvantage. You caught me by surprise." The words came between gritted teeth as the man grunted again.

"No more than the surprise you used when you assaulted the woman. If it was fair for you to use surprise to assault her, it is fair for me to use surprise to punish you for that assault. So which will it be? Do you want me to repeat your three options?" So far, my wrist-lock was not noticed by anyone in the crowd, but that would not last long. I knew this and he knew this, giving him less and less time to make his choice.

"I'm sorry." The man muttered so quietly that Melany could not have heard him.

"Say it like you mean it, and say it to her. Or I will snap your wrist and you will never be able to use your right hand properly again. Do it now!" I was losing my patience with the jerk, but I really did not want to break his wrist. The long-term result of the break would produce lots of pain and reduce his ability to lift any real weight for a long time. I hoped he didn't think that was an acceptable price to pay for a short squeeze of Melany's ass. Seriously, I had squeezed that ass, and I knew how good that felt.

The man looked at Melany and spoke clearly. "I am sorry. I was out of line and should not have touched you like that." His words were tempered by pain but still sounded sincere. I let up only slightly on the pressure twisting his wrist.

"Melany, do you accept his apology?" I looked into her eyes and saw no animosity. And she looked into his eyes and responded to the man.

"I accept your apology. And I just want you to know that if you had any manners at all, you could have asked and you would have found out that I would have let you grab my ass. I love to have my ass grabbed and squeezed. But you lost your opportunity simply because you have the manners of a pig." With that, she turned away and took a couple of steps and then paused.

Still standing in front of the man and looking into his eyes, I spoke.

"You apologized and she accepted your apology. As far as I am concerned, this episode is complete. I will let you go. But if I see you try to touch any other women in this park today, I will quickly and quietly break your wrist, and anything else I choose to injure. Do you understand what I am saying to you?" I glared at him, oozing threats.

"Okay, okay. Just let go of my wrist." The man actually sounded sorry so I did just that. I watched the man walk away into the crowd for a moment, and then heard Joy break the silence beside me.

"Wow! You almost broke his wrist." She seemed awed by the wrist-lock.

"Actually, I was ready to do more damage than that." My response was loud enough for all three girls to hear, and they exchanged glances with each other. Some words were exchanged in Hungarian which, of course, I could not understand. But the girls looked at me again, with something different in their expressions. Then they smiled and we all turned toward the center of the amusement park and began walking again. Melany moved closer to me and spoke quietly.

"Thank you for... what is the word? Defending my honor?" She seemed sincere in her words. "I will have to reward you later."

I chuckled. "No reward is necessary. I was just doing my job of defending you."

"Would you really have broken his wrist? Do you know how to do those things?" Her eyes were wide and I could see wonder and amazement, with perhaps a little curiosity mixed in for good measure.

"Melany, a long time ago I worked for our government with a small team that carried out missions to which America could not admit. In response some of the things the CIA did during the Viet Nam War, Congress had passed some laws restricting what the CIA could do in the future. So the they simply hired contractors to do what the CIA was not allowed to do. My team saw a lot of action where America needed to rescue people that had been captured by what we saw as 'bad guys.' We mostly worked with the DEA in South and Central America in what we called 'snatch and grab' missions, but we also traveled to other places and we also did other things."

"Wow! Did you ever kill anybody?" I could not tell if she was impressed or if she hated the idea. I found that I was hesitant to admit anything more for fear it would change our relationship. For almost 40 years I had told no one in my circle of family and friends just because I didn't want anyone to see me differently, especially in a bad way. So I was remembering all the reasons why I had told no one in a long time. As a result, my response was slow in coming.

"Melany, there are bad guys all over the world. Sometimes those bad guys do bad things to Americans just because they know America is rich. And sometimes those bad guys did bad things to Americans because they hated America. If these bad guys attack us, we have lots of soldiers who can respond properly. But if they kidnap Americans and plan to torture or kill them, sometimes it is better to send in a team of people who specialize in getting these people back from the bad guys. That is what we did. We specialized in getting people back from the bad guys. Sometimes we could do that by sneaking in and getting them out quietly. Sometimes we had to go in with lots of noise. And depending on what we needed, we used bullets and bombs to make that noise.

"So, yes, Melany, some people died when we did our job. Are you okay with that?" I waited for her answer, not realizing I was holding my breath.

She stopped and turned towards me. Reaching up with both hands, she held my face toward her own. There was clearly concern in her eyes.

"Todd, do you think that I somehow see you differently just because I know you can do bad things to bad people?" Without saying anything, I slowly nodded. And her response didn't use any words, either.

She kissed me.

It was a long and sincere kiss, almost but not quite bordering on passionate. And I breathed a sigh of relief that was quite powerful.

"I just want you to know that girls my age are kidnapped every day in eastern Europe. They are either held for ransom or they are sold as sex slaves to rich people all over the world. And every time I read about another girl being kidnapped, I pray that someone would track down the kidnappers and kill every one of them. If you did anything like that, I should kiss you again." The sincerity in her eyes was evident, and the relief on my face was equally evident.

"Thank you for saying that. And we did exactly that kind of activity. Most of our efforts was related to the drug cartels in South and Central America. They kidnapped a lot of Americans back in the 1970s that we got back. And sometimes we left the kidnappers alone, but sometimes we killed them. We did only what the mission required, and we tried to kill as few people as possible. But I want you to know, that where we believed killing was necessary, each one on the team did what was necessary."

"I do not feel bad about that." She reached up and kissed me again. We looked into each other's eyes and we seemed to speak volumes without uttering any words at all. Then I took her hand in mine and we turned toward the other two girls.

"You two get everything worked out?" Lynda's question seemed to have been offered for both her and Joy. Melany nodded and we all headed toward the magic castle. As we walked, Melany told the girls something in Hungarian. I assumed she was telling them what I had told her, but she seemed to take a lot longer telling it than I did. When she was finished, we were standing before the beautiful castle that made Disneyland, and then Disney World, famous.

"So, you really could have broke that man's wrist." Joy's words were more of a statement than a question.

"Girls, please come here for a second." I waited as they gathered in front of me, then I continued. "A long time ago I did some things to some bad people. I was trained to be able to hurt or kill with different weapons, with explosives, and with my hands. I am a lot older now, and I probably cannot do everything I once could do. But I can promise you one thing. I can promise you that you are safe when you are with me." They stood there for several seconds without saying anything. Then they all smiled and, one by one, stepped up to kiss me.

"Okay, then. Can we get on with the fun?" My question was met with some squeals and with some jumping up and down. It seemed that bouncing boobs was going to be the norm for the day.

Which directly led to the third mishap. As the girls were jumping up and down, Joy's minimal tank top did not prove up to the task of covering her. Without her apparently noticing it, her left boob jumped right out of its covering and went on display for all the world to see. After several more jumps, she quieted down her movements and only spoke in Hungarian to the other two girls. Apparently the other girls didn't say anything to her because Joy turned to me and asked where we should go next. I suggested she put away her breast and she looked down in surprise. With apparent unconcern, she pulled her tank top up and over her breast and then looked at me with her question back in her eyes.

So went the rest of the morning and afternoon. The wind blew Melany's skirt high enough to show her ass or pussy, but each time it took a couple seconds and she pulled the skirt back down. And when she would bend over to look at some item in one of the shops, she put her awesome boobs on display for anyone looking. Of course, similar "accidents" happened with the other two, so often that they seemed to be normal after a while. And obviously, each of the girls captured a lot of attention all the time.

I discovered that all three girls loved roller coaster rides as much as I did, so we spent a lot of time looking for those types of attractions. And, as one might expect. At least one boob escaped its confinement on each ride. But the girl putting on the show seemed to not care in the least about her partial nudity, and not one of the three ever bothered to put the offending breast away. This was unnoticed in several of the rides because of the seating configuration. But on two of the rides there were several boobs on display for almost the entire ride, and on these rides the girls received a lot of attention.

Space Mountain has always been my favorite Disney ride, and two teenage boys were in a position to see the boobs next to them the entire ride. It was almost comical to watch them as they tried to see as much as possible without being obvious. As we got off the ride, they both tried unsuccessfully to hide the erections that were a natural response to what was probably their first views of a woman's breast. I knew that they were going to have a great time telling their friends about the unexpected show when they went back home.

Late afternoon, Florida provided something that is quite common at that time of the year. It rained. Well, actually, it poured.

The storm was quite short, as is normal for Florida storms. But it hit quite unexpectedly, drenching the people who were not under a roof when it hit. Within minutes, the rain stopped, but not before the girls were soaking wet. Melany's sun dress clung to her body, making it impossible to not get thoroughly distracted. But Lynda and Joy were more than just a show. Their tops became almost invisible when they got wet. Joy's

white tank top all but disappeared, letting everyone clearly see her perfect breasts with her prominent nipples standing out for everyone to see. After several minutes of drawing a crowd, a security guard appeared out of no where with a Disney Tee Shirt for Joy and Lynda, who was putting on her own incredible show. The two girls giggled and put the Disney shirts on over their wet tops. They thanked the security guard, as he tied to act cool about it.

"We can't have parents complain about this," he told the girls. He looked like he regretted asking them to cover up. But it was so hot that within half an hour they dried off enough to take the extra shirts off.

:It's just so hot," Joy complained as she removed the tee shirt. I was relieved to see that her shirt had dried enough that it was no longer invisible.

We stopped for supper at one of the nicer restaurants. Outside it was quite hot, as it always is in Florida during the summer. But when we went inside the restaurant, the temperature seemed almost cold by contrast. And it had the expected effect on all three girls, resulting in me standing in line with six very prominent nipples around me. Melany seemed almost embarrassed about it, until I figured out that she was just being coy. Within a couple seconds I realized that none of the three girls were the least bit embarrassed by the display. And as more and more people began to notice them, their nipples became something of an attraction themselves. Naturally, I saw that both men and women were looking at the girls with interest.

We walked around for a couple hours after leaving the restaurant, but no wardrobe malfunctions occurred. That made things seem almost something of a disappointment to me. Finally, the girls were tired enough that we headed home. And on the ride back to my house, the conversations were filled with exclamations and comments indicating how much they enjoyed their day at the resort.

And Joy made the important observation that there were still five more days to go in their American vacation.

12