A Long, Hard Night

Story Info
Wife restrains and teases him.
6.7k words
4.57
125.5k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thx1157
thx1157
25 Followers

The following is a work of fiction, which deals with adult sexual situations. If you are not over 18 years of age please do not continue to read this story. If you are not over the age, which in your local governmental jurisdiction constitutes the age of adulthood, then please do not continue to read this story. In part it deals with oral sex, dominance and submission as well as bondage. If this type of situation offends you please do continue to read this story.

Debbie finished securing my right leg high up on the post of our bed and stood back to admire her work. My butt was just at the end of the bed and my ankles cuffed and secured high up on the posts with leather straps so that my legs were spread into a wide V. My wife says she likes this position as it gives here such good access to me. My wrists were similarly cuffed and my arms stretched out and up and secured to the posts at the head of the bed. "Excellent," pronounced my wife. "Can you move anything except your head?" she asked.

I tried tugging on the restraints, which only lifted my butt off the bed and tightened the pull on my legs. Arching my back or flexing forward only pulled more on my arms. "No Ma'am," I replied. "Good, after all we wouldn't want you to end the fun prematurely would we" she announced.

She stepping around to the side of the bed and I lifted my head to watch her. She was clad in a black satin and lace merry widow and G string with black stockings and heels. Sat down beside me and casually lifted her right leg to rest her foot beside my head as she sipped her wine. I could smell her lavender bath soap mixed with the smell of leather from the pumps and took in the delightful sight of the length of her stocking clad leg. She placed a hand behind my head and lifted my head off the bed as she brought the wine glass to my lips. "Have a little, it's very good," she said. I drank some wine and she set the glass down, half full, on the side table. Swinging her leg over my chest she turned and knelt on the bed straddling me. She then leaned forward to bring her bosom to my face. I lifted my head and started to kiss and nuzzle her cleavage. "Good," she said. I struggled to reach her with my lips and she leaned back a little just out of reach. "Do you want to kiss them?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I answered.

"Good, if you do a good enough job on my tits there may be a reward for you later," She replied; leaning forward to bring her breasts within reach of my mouth. I kissed her cleavage and ran my tongue up between her breasts, as I know she likes. Then started to kiss and nibble the inside of her right breast. I could see the nipple of her right breast start to stiffen through the lace cup of the corset as I kissed her breast. In a moment she shifted her leg and lay down beside me with her right areola over my mouth. I kissed and sucked at her nipple as best I could through the lace, my tongue circling her nipple slowly. Then she leaned forward a bit more allowing me to rest my head back on the pillow as I opened my mouth and took in more of her covered breast. I sucked hard as her breast filled my mouth and used my tongue across the areola. For ten minutes I kissed, licked and sucked on her breast till she leaned back and placed my head between her breasts. I kissed nibbled and sucked at her cleavage as she reached up and pressed her breasts together. Then she shifted again to bring her left tit to my face. Again through the fabric of the corset I used my mouth to worship her breast. Reluctantly, her breast slipped from my mouth as she sat up on the bed.

"Excellent job," she said. "You've earned that reward. If you can you can undo the laces on this corset with your teeth, I'll remove it." Once again she straddled me and leaned forward. Unlike most, this merry widow was laced and laced in the front, the laces tied between her breasts. I looked and saw that she had double knotted the laces. I lifted my head and started to work on the knot with my teeth. I was just starting to make some progress when Debbie shifted her body and stretched out on top of me. The laces were still within reach but one of her stocking clad legs was now between mine and I felt the nylon clad leg stroke up and down my cock. "Just keep trying," she said, "Don't let me distract you". But of course that’s just what she was intentionally doing . Despite the leg languidly stroking my cock I managed to undo the first knot with my teeth and find one end of the lace. Now all I had to do was to pull on the end of the lace to untie the bow. Unfortunately the lace was long and I could only move my head a little at a time. It must have taken 10 minutes to get that damn double knot undone. "Good job" pronounced my wife. "Now you have to get it unlaced." I used my tongue and teeth to grab the first lace down from the top and then slowly pulled the lace through the eyelet then went on to repeat the process on the other side. I worked my way down the corset from top to bottom. Of course with each success the lace became longer and longer making it harder and harder. I finally finished, ending with the bottom eyelets just above the G string. By this time my mouth and neck hurt from the effort. My wife had moved up on my chest to allow me to reach each pair of eyelets but still I had had to hold my head off of the bed. I ended with my wife's satin covered crouch just inches from my mouth but my neck muscles were too exhausted to reach it.

"I'm glad you never gave up," said my wife. "I really wanted out of this thing." She then stood up on the bed over me and unfastened the garters from the stockings and corset and removed the corset. Her pink nippled breast hung free and she bent down to place one in my mouth. "Now worship them with your mouth and make me come that way to earn your next reward," she demanded. My wife is a very sensuous woman and one of the few I've ever known who can reach orgasm through breast stimulation alone. I've made her come that way before but it usually takes a long time and a lot of stimulation.

I bent to my task. My mouth lips and tongue worked on her breasts for what seemed like forever. My mouth sucked and nibbled, my tongue flicked over or circled or teased her nipple. Finally, her breast full in my mouth, my tired tongue going like mad on her areola; I felt her breath and pulse quicken, she shuddered and gave out a cry of ecstasy. I let her breast slip slowly from my mouth as she lay on top of me temporarily spent. She spent several long minutes recovering as I lay my head back and rested my overworked mouth and tongue. At last she sat up on the side of the bed and took a sip of wine. She then gave me a sip. I swished it in my mouth and swallow.

"Nicely done," She pronounced. "Too many men don't pay enough attention to a woman's tits. They're always so impatient to go elsewhere. You have earned yourself a nice reward and I think your mouth needs a rest don't you?"

"Yes ma'am!" I answered.

She swung around and straddled me facing my bottom. The cheeks of her lovely ass were just below my face and I could feel her satin and lace covered pussy grind against my breastbone. "Now you just relax and enjoy your reward," she said; as she reached out and with just one finger stroked my dick. She started slowing stroking my dick using just her index finger or index finger and thumb. Staring at the base she would stroke up the underside with her finger, then ran the finger around the head or over the top very slowly, then take finger and thumb and stroke downward back to the base. She would keep up this long slow stroking for awhile then suddenly wrap all her fingers around the shaft and give me four or five fast full strokes. Sometimes she would use just the tips of her fingers lightly on the shaft or on my balls. She kept up this slow teasing for what seems like hours. Always touching and stimulating but never enough contact or if it was firm and enveloping it was always just for a few seconds. I finally could take it no longer.

"Please touch me harder." I begged.

"Quiet!!" she replied "just relax and enjoy, you’ve earned it".

"Please," I begged again.

"If you're not quiet I'll stop" she said and resumed her torturously slow stroking. I was quiet. It's almost impossible to come with the kind to stroking she was giving me. Nevertheless it was getting me more and more turned on. My breathing started to quicken and I got more fidgety with each stroke. I couldn't help myself as she slowly brought me to the edge of orgasm.

I moaned a soft "please". She wrapped her hand closely around my dick and gave me one long slow full stroke with full contact, which brought me right to the edge. Then she stopped and dismounted me.

"I warned you," she said. A drop of precum escaped my dick which she gathered on the end of her index finger and brought to my lips. I licked the glistening drop from her finger.

"Is your mouth rested my love?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am it is." I answered.

"Good, time to put it back to work. You need to make up for being so noisy. Now you will use your mouth on my pussy to get me off again," She stated matter?of?factly. "But you'll do it through the G?string".

"I want to taste you," I said.

"If you're good, I promise you'll get a taste of me." She replied. With this she placed one leg on either side of my head and brought her pussy to my face. I could smell her musky smell though the G?string and could see the outline of her pussy lips through the satin. A few red pubic hairs peeked out from the tiny trimmed patch on her mons as I brought my mouth to her crouch. I started by kissing the inside of her thigh then worked my way to the crease where her thigh joins her body. I kissed and licked up the crease, which sent a shiver of delight through her. She always liked being stimulated there. My tongue felt the edge of her G?string as I licked her. I smelled her pussy so close. A fraction of an inch of lace and silk separating me from it. I brought my mouth lower down and kissed and nibbled her between her pussy and her anus. Then kissed her full on the pussy. Her pussy was moist and I longed to bury my tongue in its warmth. I tried to grip the G?string with my teeth and pull it aside but she stopped me.

"No, not yet, I'll decide when you can kiss my naked pussy," She said. "You do want to kiss it and tongue fuck it and suck it don't you?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am, more than anything in the world," I replied.

"Good, but be careful what you wish for, you might get it!" she said. "Now kiss me on the other side," she demanded. I kissed the opposite crease running my tongue up from bottom to top. Then nibbled the sensitive inside of her thigh. I knew she was getting excited from the way she moaned when I nibbled the crease. Then she took both hands and brought my mouth to her pussy and clit. I kissed and sucked her hidden pussy lips. My tongue stroked up the silk covering her cunt, and my lips sought her clit through the lace. I sucked her clit through the fabric, my tongue circled around it as I sucked it into my mouth and I felt her come. My lips caressed it and my tongue flitted back and forth as she shuddered into yet another orgasm. As she pressed my face insistently to her pussy, I opened my mouth fully and covered as much of her pussy, mons and clit as possible; tonguing and licking from bottom to top. Finally after coming a third time she let go of my head and sagged back, spent.

Upload: If you choose to upload your story, it should be uploaded as a plain text file with a file name ending in ".txt" if possible. If your storyShe spent some minutes recovering from the three quick, successive orgasms ,then turned and kissed me hard on the mouth. Our tongues met as we tasted each other’s mouths. Finally she broke the kiss. "Nice, very nice," she said. "I think it's time to take this off don't you?" she asked, as she pulled off the G?string. "Would you like to see it?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am I would," I answered.

"Would you like to see it real close?" she asked.

"Oh yes please ma'am." I replied.

"Do you want to smell it?...and taste it?" she asked. "YES PLEASE" I replied.

She again straddled my chest., her pussy inches away from my face. I lifted my face to kiss it but found it just beyond reach. Debbie bunched up a pillow behind my head but still I could not reach it. "Well,”she said “that's too bad. I guess you'll just have to watch if you can't reach it," She purred. Then she reached up with her left hand and started to stroke her breast. She cupped it in her hand and lifted it to her mouth. Her tongue circled the nipple and her right had descended to her clit. Her left hand continued to stroke her breast while her right index finger stroked up and down the outside of the labia. I could only watch as her fingers and thumb parted her labia and her finger started to massage her labia and clit. Her fingers dipped into her pussy as she moaned in enjoyment. They came out glistening with her moisture.

"Please may I taste," I asked.

"Do you want to taste my pussy" she asked.

"Yes please!" I answered.

" Can you smell my pussy?" she inquired.

"Yes Ma'am," I answered.

"Will you suck all the juices from my pussy? Do you promise?" she next asked. "Oh, Yes Ma'am," I answered.

"Good, I'll hold you to that, later." she answered. Her fingers poised over my mouth and tipped downward. I opened my mouth to receive them but she held them up just out of reach until a single drop fell into my open mouth. "That will have to do for now,” she told me.

"More, please" I begged.

"Quiet now, don't distract me or else," she replied.

"But I want to taste you so badly," I said.

"Alright, you asked for a taste, and I asked you to be quiet. I think I can find a way for both of use to get what we asked for," my wife's replied.

She leaned to the side and opened the drawer of the bedside table. Out of the drawer she pulled a black ball gag mounted on a leather strap. Once again she straddled me and I watched as she rubbed the ball of the gag over her labia and even briefly inserted it into her pussy. It came out wet with her juices. "You wanted a taste well this is your taste," she said; as she pressed the gag into my mouth and fastened the strap about my head. I tasted her on the gag and licked and sucked at the gag to get every drop of her luscious juices.

Her hand returned to her pussy and her finger slowly stroke around and around her clit. I could only watch, helplessly as her fingers flitted over her clit, gradually gathering speed as she became more and more stimulated. Her breathing came harder now and she moaned with pleasure as she peaked to orgasm. I watched wordlessly as she continued to play with herself, inches from my face. Her movements were slower now that the first orgasm had come but firmer. She never stopped and I felt her rising to another summit of pleasure. Now her left hand came up and she used it to stimulate her clit while two fingers of her right hand plunged into her vagina. I watched intently as my beautiful wife finger fucked herself to yet another orgasm.

"God I need a cock inside me she said," as she reached again into the side table. My eye went wide as I saw what she pulled out. She held in her hand a double ended dildo and a leather harness. The dong was at least 12" long, flesh coloured, about 2" thick with a cock head at either end. This was some new toy that I had not seen before. "I ordered this over the internet," she said. "I hope that you enjoy this as mush as I do."

Laying aside the harness she took the double dong in her right hand and inserted one head into her pussy. "Um, it's nice, firm but soft and flexible. Feel's just like a big hard cock," She said, as she reached around with her left hand to feel my cock. "Um just alike," she said as I felt her squeeze my shaft and watched her squeeze the shaft of the dildo. She slid her hand up and down the shaft of both, giving me a slow hand job as she seemed to be doing the same to herself. Her right hand slid to the end of the false cock and her fingers played with the head while her left hand did the same to me. Next she took firm hold of the dildo and slowly started to fuck herself with it. "Nice and slow just the way I like it," she said. At this she very slowly stroked my cock up and down with the same rhythm with which she fucked herself.

After several minutes of this she removed her hand from my cock and pulled the rod from her vagina. The cock glistened with her juices. Reversing the dong she inserted the other end into her cunt. Then she unbuckled the strap of the gag and lifted my head with her hand. Her left hand slid down to my balls and gently squeezed them while she lifted my head till my lips met the dildo. "Lick it," she said. "Lick all my juices from it. Lick the shaft the way you like me to lick you."

I smelled her pussy on the dong and wanted to taste her so badly, I lifted my lips to it and licked. She released my head and gripped the dildo with her hand. I tasted her on it and ran my tongue up its length. She moved my head a little to make me lick the sides of the shaft. Then she made me kiss and lick up the underside till she brought the tip to my lips. "Now suck it," she demanded. "Suck all my juices from it. Take it in your mouth and suck it the way you like me to suck you."

The pressure on my balls increased as she made clear what she would do if I didn't do as she wished. I opened my mouth and sucked in the dildo. It felt firm and soft at the same time as she had said. I tasted her juices on the thing but little else. It had no plastic or rubber taste at all. Moving herself back and forth she made me suck up and down the length of her make belief dick. I nearly gagged as the thick shaft filled my mouth.

She held the dildo with one hand, half of it buried in her cunt, half sticking out like a man's cock. Her left hand released my balls and guided my head as she made me suck off her faux cock. "That's right, be my little cockcucker for me," She said. "Don't you love of feel of a big cock in your mouth. Doesn't it feel wonderful to have it fill your mouth with its sensuous firmness. Suck hard on it, use your tongue and cheeks the way I do on your cock. Think about all the things you like me to do when I suck you off. Now's your change to show what a real expert cocksucker can do."

She made me suck on her for minutes. She reminded me of all the things I had asked her to do with her mouth when she went down on me. Then she stopped and slowly pulled the double dick from her cunt, but not from my mouth. She held it there with at least 4" of cock filling my mouth and she picked up the leather harness and attached it to the dong. She pulled the harness behind my head and buckled it tight. I could only moan as this huge double ended cock?gag filled my mouth.

"Do you know what's nice about this dong?" she asked. "Not only does it feel like a real cock, but it comes with two harnesses; one as a gag and one as a strap on. Also I can fix then harnesses anywhere along the length of the shaft. That means I can have 4" in your mouth and 10" for me to play with like now, or make you take in 6" and still have 8" for myself. Or of course use it as a strap on and put six inches in my cunt and fuck you with eight. Do you think you'd like 8" of hard cock in your mouth or your ass?"

I shook my head, which caused to dildo sticking out of my mouth to wave back and forth ludicrously. "You don't think you want to deep throat?" she asked. I shook my head again. I couldn't image myself having this thing even a fraction of an inch deeper in my mouth without gagging, let alone another 4". "Oh then you must want that 8" in your ass," she said. "Image 8 inches of this thick cock pounding into your asshole as I fuck you. That must be what you want isn't it?"

thx1157
thx1157
25 Followers
12