A Long Lapse - Shayna Finds the One

Story Info
Shayna collars Nishit also her charge helps ends to meet.
18k words
4.46
27.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Introduction: Shayna, a young 19 years old alluring girl who flew all the way from Amritsar to Delhi to fetch her Periodontics, dental studies' bachelor degree. With being a student, she also is recognized as a champion belly dancer among the state. Shayna makes for an empowered Independent Punjabi girl whose nobility related from the grain kings of the state making her status wealthy and empowered.

Here Shayna meets Nishit, a dental student of Endodontic department sharing the same college campus as her. This story states how Shayna uses her obtuse personality to snare Nishit in her hermitage, making both of their lives worth living. I would hand over the narrative part to Shayna from here on. Like I mention, every manner of creative criticisms are always accepted. Thank you.

*****

Since moving in to Delhi, I have started coming around the utmost fluidity in my life. Leaving Amritsar ambience behind helped me to grow also led me to live life on my personal terms. I was still in my bed presently as suggestive of the normal days. The clock showed 7:30, only 55 minutes before my morning lecture.

I had to reach college as soon as I could. After I quickly made my way out of the bed, the half filled nine hills bottle twirled in the room after dropping down from the bed. Post being drunk last night, I couldn't remember to put the bottle sideways and presently chased it down to get it in place finally. The wine over my head from last night yet had its effect exceedingly.

I was getting late for college, and went on assembling the books from the bed. I removed my sleeveless top and the floral hip-covering short to enter in the bathroom. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to quickly bathe and come out. It was a normal routine following high nights every now and then in my bag. I had settled into this lifestyle residing alone in such a big house. There was so much to talk about me and three quarters of it has not even begun as of now.

I lived on my own in a wide two BHK apartment. In genuineness it was an unusual stereotype for any normal Indian girl so young to live by herself; but not for me. My family being an educated open minded bunch had always supported independency to the girl children. All the benefits following their ideologies and beliefs enriched my lifestyle shifting into a new place.

I had just come out of the shower and seeing myself naked before mirror always gifted me with more chances to thank my family. Punjabi houses were renowned to give out healthy inhabitants, and I was no different. Down to the calorific food containment at my motherland since an early age, I possessed a very substantial build up for a 19 years' old girl.

Standing at 5'8 and a body shaped in 36-25-37, I was able-bodied enough to beat any normal middle aged Indian woman. Besides due to my engagement in a torso-driven dance form also lent a hand to my measurements. With Belly dance concentrating more on the hip movement, my waist size has always been maintained; helping my hips to appear larger. Dancing had greatly benefited my spine also has built my upper body strength. Owing to this physique, I was branded formally a 'HOT' prospective of the dentistry arena in college.

I went on to get the blue denim below my white short crop top. The top showed my navel clearly above my little bulgy tummy and the pierced navel around my fair abdomen tend to be always opened up under my revealing tops. I was a fine-looking girl with face shaped to ooze out no less than elegance of the highest standard. The latter were the whispers I have heard of myself right from an early minor age.

I placed myself in the car to start driving. My delegates' family gifted me a Tiguan after I earned my license ahead of a month from my 19th birthday. The driveway to college was of mere twenty minutes and I drove the car into the parking lot of college to place it next to a bunch of imported coupes. I didn't go out straight and stayed in to light up a ciggy between my lips. After a bunch of puffs on it through my fluffy lips, I prepared to come out with the full burnt cylinder in my hand; dumped it in the bin. I started to get away from the car.

From the juniors to the super seniors to the honorable campus faculties, there were no males ever left in the area to not peek in and feel a slender discomfort on their crotches after I walked down to the campus. This stance of them always disgusted me after they stay unmoved getting a view of my butt above sculpt inner thighs under my tight bottoms. After a certain age I indeed stopped whining about these perverse outcomes and started to find it very normal.

I was able to get in my lecture just two minutes after it started. College faculties always had their bags full of complaints for me but my grades never let any of those come out potently. I had been an above average student after finding enough time post dance schedules to study for my dentistry courses. It was the theory portion only I could have ever understood that had saved me from complaints.

Later than college got over; I had to visit the royal beer bar inside the city area. It was definitely my happy place ever since I lived in Delhi. I was greeted by Aarsh with a tight hug - he was my four years older colleague from the dance competition three nights ago. We were the winner with a fusion act through some multi genre flavor in it, and my belly dance's genre proved to be just the icing on the cake. I was recognized as the star performer with my shaking belly in the act.

Dancing these two years after moving to Delhi had gifted me a lot of name and fame. Following the latter, a pulsating victory roar echoed around the entire bar as I entered in. Our victory was not certainly left as a whisper anymore.

The party evoked with me joining in the dance floor after some multiple substantial vodka shots. I danced with a dozen of males for an hour before I was offered the stage for myself. On the very high public initiations, I hiked my top up to entirely expose my midsection under my t-shirt from the front. The music queued. I started with my complex movements on the torso to shake my belly fluidly.

The disc jockey in the house added some EDM flavors to the music that forced me to uplift my movements. Years of practice had gifted me with miraculous percussive movements in my hips. Performing the hip drops, hip lifts and hip twists on the growing speed of the music, I forced the pupils in the bar to scream and cheer loudly on my dance. I was very fluid in my movements and held a colossal deal of abdominal muscles control. The applause of the public echoed through the entire arena once I stopped. I was covered fully sweat after wrapping up.

As I prepared to get off the stage, Aarsh approached me to hold my hands and get my feet down on the stage carefully. He hugged me tightly to show his appreciation for my performance; I hugged him back over his warm tight physique. Getting near to him, I indeed liked the way he smelled. We met in the seats near the counter as starting to have a few drinks together.

Aarsh was a handsome and a fit guy due to which his company without a doubt didn't bother me. We chit chatted for a couple of minutes. Aarsh told me how he was the heir to one of the top builders of the city; a rich and good looking man, he was easily a package for anyone with an intention to bed themselves alongside him. I couldn't really speak for myself there.

In the midst of our chat, he pushed himself to appear a first-rate and well spoken man. However all of his perverse side was visible when touching me down my waist as having the talk. I was continually faking my happiness knowing Aarsh's perverse side that has been evident many times. As per now I grew tired and so did him supposedly.

His hands were roaming over my waist in our conversation and to his surprise I slid his hands down on my denim to set his palms placed fully above my butt. Aarsh grew an unusual enthusiasm in his heart as he went to squeeze my fluffy butt through my jeans - it was expected. I smiled a little before getting my mouth closer to his ears, "Got a ride?" I murmured.

"Yes!" Aarsh answered.

"Then, follow me." I loosened the grip on his body and started moving out of the bar. I got in my SUV to start driving away. Aarsh followed in his appealing RC 200 and stayed behind my car following me. After a few minutes of more driving, I stopped and parked in my house lawn. Aarsh put his bike also next to it.

I unlocked the door with the key to enter inside. After getting Aarsh here, I turned around to lock the door from within. Aarsh didn't waste a minute to grab me from my back as I had done the door. He held my head to turn it backwards and started planting his lips on me; I turned around to kiss him back comfortably. Shortly he stuck me to the wall to grab my boobs beneath my top and kept kissing me wildly, I replied to it with the utmost devilishness. I dug my lips on his to start getting into a very wet overlapping of our lips.

He began sliding my top down from my shoulders to get my bra in the scene. Aarsh roamed his lips on my bra covered young adolescent breasts for some time. I gasped and held his head from the back to dig his face on my bust. He undid my bra too to get it out of my top and expose my striking 34D cups. Aarsh held my brown textured nipples between his lips and kissed deeply on it, I moaned with the ultimate pleasure flowing down my body. He held my boobs while got more down to get his face over my tummy.

Aarsh kissed slowly on the either end of my tummy bulge to get my skin between his lips. Subsequently he dug his teeth on my tummy to leave some lovely marks on my bulge all around. I kept breathing hard with the butterflies roaming inside my stomach. He got his hands on my jeans to unbutton it slowly. Separating the two ends from the button, Aarsh unzipped it down slowly. He slowly slid it down from my hips leaving me just with the thong at my bottom.

Aarsh kissed on my slender hairy pussy, I moaned in pleasure with the feeling of his lips between my legs. He lodged his lips on my soft and well muscled thighs. As time went on, his desperation grew tightly. Later he turned me around to get his face on my round ass. With the thong covering just my asscrack, he kissed on my bare ass cheeks for more than a minute. I roamed my hands all over his hairs in pleasure with my eyes closed.

Stepping back, Aarsh started to come up on his feet. I helped him out of his shirt from his top also unzipped his pants to leave him bottomless. We put ourselves into a wet kiss on our lips again, and I slid my hand down to roam it over his 6 inched shaft. Settling myself on the knees, I placed my face before his penis. I also positioned my tongue on his tip to make it dance all over it and returned the pleasures back to him. He moaned harder with his changed expressions over his face. His entire dick stayed in my mouth to fit inside perfectly.

I sucked on his full length after getting a good grip of it inside my palm and squeezed his testicles under my other hand. Aarsh's moans got louder and louder as I kept sucking on his rock hard shaft with my increased pace. I played on his testicles as well inside my mouth, leaving him with an inclusive elevated heart rate. I came up on my tall feet and smiled at Aarsh after he was left breathless with the ruthless ecstasy of that blowjob earlier. I kissed him once and turned around without a word. Also using his dick as a leash, I steered him towards the bedroom.

I told Aarsh to wait at the bedside while went myself to open my cupboard sideways. Taking out of one of the condoms from the bunch inside, I started going back to him. Aarsh handled and rolled the condom on his dick warily, while I placed myself in the bed on my knees. Ever since getting my hymen broken at just the end of my 16th birthday, I always organized sex with my own rules flowing in. My partners never questioned of my charge same as Aarsh at this point. He stayed in the bed at my back and his hip facing my round 37 inched teenage butt.

I turned around to look at Aarsh, and forced his head downwards to make him kiss me behind my waist. He kissed on my entire soft stretched ass for a moment. Next I bent forward and Aarsh helped his rubber covered dick in my pussy from behind. He got a good grip on the top of my butt with his one hand; he stretched my teenage pussy with his dick in it. I moaned in pleasure once he started to thrust inside of me. I kept moaning slowly as he got his dick in and out of my tight pussy from behind. I rested my hand backwards on his butt to push his hips also to get him more inside of me and moaned, "Harder, And Harder!!"

Aarsh grabbed my waist with both the hands and started to thrust with more and more propulsion inside my young pussy. I bent forward and raised my butt up in the air whereas he hit his hips harder on my butt to fuck me roughly. My face stayed stuck on the bed to kill my loud moans on the cushion surface. Aarsh fucked me for some moments again and lowered his pace down. He was out with the heavy load of cum inside his condom after a moment.

He got away from me. I just laid myself on my stomach at the fraction of the bed to catch my breath out of the fatigue due to a great sex. I placed myself on my back to approach him for a good tender kiss on the lips; he returned the favor to me. We parted our lips wider to smooch deeply and Aarsh turned out to be a fantastic kisser. He kissed and touched me all over the same as I did.

"Time to leave sweetheart." I said after getting close to his ears. I came close to the drawer at the side and put a cigarette between my lips plus lit it up.

"I think we could be suitable with each other for the coming nights, darling!" Aarsh spoke out of the little desperate grin on his cheeks. I held the cigarette between my fingers and blew out the cloud of smoke above my head.

"I'm afraid it cannot take place sweetheart. Now will you collect your stuffs and move out?" I was the owner of a very saccharine voice under my throat as I tried to speak in an exceedingly gratifying tone. I tapped the ashes out of the ciggy.

"But darling..." I stopped him in between.

"Take the door sweetheart." I said in a loud and an exquisite pitch. Aarsh heard his millionaire brat ego cracking down to pieces as he started to dress up. He put his clothes hurriedly and started to leave in a little anguish over his head.

I followed him to get out of the bed still naked with the burning cylinder in my hand. As he was leaving, I snatched him just at the door front to kiss him sweetly on his lips and spoke, "See you soon." Before Aarsh could try to return the honors, I smashed the door on his face. I puffed on the cigarette for the final time and stubbed it on the ashtray.

Since moving in to Delhi, Aarsh was one of the several boys I ditched after a few evenings in the bed. I always liked a good hard dick on a buffed guy but what I loved more was making an emotional bond with someone and realizing of them having better qualities than just being a good hard fucker in bed. From what I knew of Aarsh over a short time, he definitely was not even half good as per my asking.

But to find a man like that was all but impossible - at least in my area or the college I studied. This was one of the causes I did between one night stands and signed up a casual boyfriend now and then. I could have gone upfront to train a man under my requirements but what would have convinced them out of the fake masculinity they hold over their heads at all the times. I knew I had to wait for the right man to fall in the pecking order.

After Aarsh left, I covered myself with the loose T-shirt from the top and put on my thong back at the bottom to cover myself down the waistline nudity. Hunger has been bothering me after sex. I prepared myself the dinner to kill my appetite under my stomach. Tying my hairs back to a low lopped bun after my dinner, I initiated to plow my head in my fatty dental studies books.

I continued to study till 1 at the midnight. During this time, I had slurped in another half of nine hills 750 ml bottle under my throat. I was a terrible wine consumer but it always helped me to focus more on my studies. This was no factually proved thing but just a superstition I was stuck around. Getting my books at the side of the bed, I laid myself to sleep. Due to the rugged effect of the wine on my head, I slept as soon as I closed my eyes.

The following morning I woke up at my regular time. I did a very quick shower after getting into the bathroom. Coming out, I again quickly got myself in one of my lingerie pair. I placed white floral V neck top and black leggings over my bottom; in recent times my butt always seemed to be bigger than it were originally. Due to my comparatively smaller waist, my butt stuck out briefly from my bottom wears which indefinitely helped it to get provided with more attention. Was sex the reason or if it was puberty? I never knew. Assembling all these thoughts, I prepared to come out to be in my SUV and drove out of the house.

Subsequent to getting a few lectures done in college hours, I made my way in the canteen to fill my tummy up. The male attention was not a new thing anymore. After ordering my meal, I found a corner table close to the window for myself to sit.

I was not allergic to a group or friends, but due to my imperative and transcendent attitude, I on no account attracted people to stay longer with me. The ones I attracted were so like Aarsh and for the others I didn't, I was just a mysterious loner girl, who won't hurt to be part of; make new friends. However I was not at all bothered by it. I took out my iPhone from the side pocket and did what any teenager would do - scrolled over my social media news' feed.

There came a knocking on the table from the front, "It seems the canteen is full. Would you mind if I take a seat?" It was a sweet and low voice with a very beckoning accent flowing in.

"I'm not even bothered young man, please do." I replied by still looking at my phone.

"Thank you, Miss Shayna." He said after taking the seat.

"Excuse me? How the fuck do you know my name?" I asked after taking my head up.

"It's written on your bag." He replied softly again.

I really didn't hear what he just said since I was more focused on checking him out. I was unable to take my eyes off his perfect face down his soft silky hairs. His milky white cheeks at the peripheries gave his round chubby face a perfect end. The guy seemed very adorable and in no way appeared like an adolescent man. I loved the way he looked.

"I'm sorry, what did you?" I questioned after taking my senses back in the conversation.

"It's written on your bag Ma'am." He spoke out gingerly.

"Oh haha", I said timidly smiling with my teeth out. Turned my head at my bag and added, "I always fail to notice that. Sorry!" I felt some nervousness myself in my voice.

"That is okay." His voice was as soft as any white pigeon's feather furthermore his charming looks only added to his lovely pitch. I couldn't stop myself just looking at him openly.

Suddenly I sensed awkwardness and rose my pitch nervously again, "Never saw you before, new admission?" I asked bluntly.

"No. I'm in the second year in the Endodontic department." He replied slowly.

"How come you don't appear then?" My selection of words didn't keep pace with myself then.

"I'm a little new in this canteen ambience Ma'am after not plunging a lecture since getting a detention the last year." He said in a gradual tone after focusing his head constantly on the table. He had still not taken it up to look at me.

"Oh a nerd, I like nerds." I joked a little

"A little studies enthusiast is more like it Ma'am." He defended himself.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers