A Long, Long Time Ago

Story Info
Straight man tries guys for the first time.
1k words
3.56
74.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These real events took place a little over 30 years ago, while both my wife and I were college students.

*

We had married young. I was 21, she 18, and both of us had very limited sexual experience. Penthouse Forum was our ticket to erotic fantasy and the air was full of sexuality.

We spent our weekends like most college students, hanging out with friends, drinking and getting high. One male friend in particular always stayed at our house long after everyone else had gone. The three of us were huge David Bowie fans and were fascinated with his reported bi-sexuality. At the time, EVERYONE, was bi-sexual or at least gave the impression that they were. So I guess it was inevitable that we would want to explore that side of ourselves.

Week after week we would go through the same ritual, getting high, joking around with sexual overtones, and hinting that a threesome or some other kinky scene might be in our future. It would get very late and my wife would head off to bed wishing us both goodnight. My friend would stay until I was ready to pass out and then we would call it a night.

I guess all three of us were terrified of being the one to make the first move. After all, neither he or I were gay, you know we were "regular" guys who were curious. And my wife, though not total against experimenting, was satisfied to keep things at the talking stage. Looking back, I'm sure she had been having fantasies too, but like me, didn't know how to take the first step to making them a reality.

So after weeks of going through the same scenario I decided to go beyond talking. As was typical, my wife was exhausted and went to bed. I had been hoping that she would join in, but we never talked about that possibility. My friend and I decided to smoke another joint. We were sitting very close to each other while passing the joint and had more than a few "accidental" touches that had me highly aroused.

To this day I don't know how I managed it but as we finished smoking I just reached out and rubbed his cock through his jeans. I figured that was the moment of truth and he was either going to run, punch me, or go with it. He let out a gasp and I felt his cock come to life. Without hesitating, he reached over and rubbed my cock too. Man, it was electric. I couldn't wait to get into his jeans to feel the real thing in my hands.

He let me unbutton and unzip his pants. Holy shit, what was I doing? I'd been thinking about this for weeks, but now it was real. In the blink of an eye he had removed his pants and I was holding his cock in my hand. His was a bit longer than mine and just a bit thicker. He was oozing pre-cum and I used it to lube my hand which made my hand job even better.

Within seconds my pants were next to his on the floor and he was stroking my cock. Neither one of us said a word but if our hard ons were any indication we were both hoping that the moment would last for a lot longer.

So here we are stroking each other's dicks. Not reading about it, not talking about it, not dreaming about it just actually doing it. OK, so we're two guys jerking each other off. No big deal. It was great, loved it. Could I take the next step? Would I? All I know is I wanted to suck that cock.

What? What the fuck, did I really just admit that to myself? Have I lost my fucking mind? And then, as if in a trance, I got down in front of him and put his now hot throbbing cock in my mouth. I took as much as I could and even started to gag. As I pulled it out of my mouth, a trail of pre-cum formed from my tongue to the head of his dick. Motherfucker, I'm sucking this guy's cock. I'm a cock sucker. A goddamn cock sucker.

As I took his dick back into my mouth he let out a soft moan. He didn't move a muscle; he just laid back and let me bob up and down on his meat. I licked the shaft and his balls and his dick tightened even more, I though the fucking thing was going to explode it was so hard. The head was getting so big I thought it might not go back in my mouth, but it did. My own dick was dripping so much pre-cum that my thigh was soaking in it. Here I was, sucking a cock and really getting into it.

I wanted him to take control. You know, to grab my head and force his cock down my throat, even though I was gagging every time the head reached the back of my mouth. I wanted him to make me suck his cock. To smear his pre-cum all over my face. To smack my face with his dick. Come on man; make me eat your dick. Fuck my face. Shoot your load in my mouth and make me swallow it. Then make me lick your cock clean. Make me your cock sucker. Yeah!!!

But he just laid there. And then I started to feel, I don't know, guilty maybe. All I know is that when he didn't take control I lost all of my enthusiasm. There we were, me sucking away on his dick and him just laying there. That's when I realized that there was no way I could let him cum in my mouth. What the fuck do I do now? I sucked for a little longer and when he was ready to cum I pulled away and let him jerk himself off.

The next few minutes were really uncomfortable as we both cleaned up, got dressed, and said goodnight. I sat alone for a few minutes wondering why the reality hadn't lived up to my fantasy. With the taste of his cock still in my mouth I made my way to bed.

I lay awake for a while reliving the events of the night, pondering my feelings, and wondering what I'd tell my wife in the morning.