A Long Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this wet pussy. Master," Sammy giggled to Rob as she leaned her head onto his chest and really began to pick up the pace with her pussy smashing down onto his monster cock.

"Oh man, does that feel so good," Robert moaned as his girl rocked her hips all around, creating the perfect rhythm with her tightness and juices. He couldn't stand the pleasure any long, so in order to hold back for later, Robert thrust up into his woman and held her tight against him.

Samantha groaned with pleasure as he filled her with his massive shaft. Holding her tight against him as the blood in his veins could be felt by them both; their hearts were now beating as one as they lay there cuddled up.

The movie had begun with a new theme for a new scene. The star of this scene was a blonde bombshell older girl of about 25. She seemed to be in a kitchen, cleaning up after a meal. Dressed in a ravishing red dinner dress; her tits were popping out of the scanty material, and her legs were bare down to her 6' red heels.

A younger man, probably around 27 or so came walking in wearing pressed blue jeans and a flannel shirt that was tucked in. The story looked to be a about a librarian that had been seduced by one of her fellow citizens to go back to her place and let him cook her a large elegant dinner.

The young man came in and picked out a wine bottle that was to the side. He quickly poured them both a glass, as the blonde bimbo came waltzing over to him.

Picking up the glass, she said, "You know Professor, I'm interested in continuing our conversation about poetry and romance in the bedroom."

To this the young man replied, "Why wait until the bedroom, we can start right now." And with that, he swept most of the food right off of the table and pressed the red dressed librarian slut up against it.

"Oh my Professor Baxter. You really know how to show a quiet librarian like me a good time." The blonde exclaimed as she arched her round and juicy butt back into his crotch. The two thrust into each other fully clothed, but their wandering hands told everyone watching that that would soon change in a moment or two.

The blonde reached back and pressed the palm of her hand up against his belt, and began to slip its way down the front of his pants.

The Professor reached around the blonde haired librarian, and smothered her in kisses as his hands grasped her breasts through the thin red material. His mouth sucked on the back of her neck as his fingers pinched her nipples while he pressed the weight of his body down upon her.

The camera did a close up of the red dressed woman as the man's bulge pressed firmly into the crack of her ass. She leaned over some more, in order to feel the entire length of his shaft against her naked ass, in which the man gladly provided.

"This looks like a good scene," Samantha said as Robert held her tight against his throbbing cock. Slowly she began to squirm around on his shaft, forcing a moan of pleasure out of him.

"Your pussy feels so good," was all that he could say as she picked up the pace and began to ride his cock like the wild slut that she really was. Up and down her thrusting hips bounced on him as his 12" penis plunged into her gaping wet hole.

The two lovers once again turned their attention back to the screen, as the picture unfolded before them. It seems that the red dress was long gone as the quiet librararian was now bent over fully naked except for her shiny high heels. The Professor was in the process of taking off his flannel shirt. His pants looked to be torn open with the librarian reaching behind her and giving his monster cock a good long tug forward.

The Professor seemed to have a different idea though as he stepped to the side while rubbing her wet pussy with his hand. With a quick snap, he spanked her tight rear with the palm of his other hand. The girl on the screen shrieked in pleasure and surprise. The professor did it again as he stood up next to her side. Without a slight hesitation, the young man began to spank the horny little big tittied slut with the shaft of his dick. Thwack! The sound reverberated around the room. Thunk! The sound was heard again.

"Take your punishment, you little book worm slut," the young man said as he continued to slap his penis against her bent over butt. "You must be properly trained to receiving my cock."

The woman simply moaned as he walked back around to her rear, and pressed his cock once more into the crack of her ass.

"Yeah honey, I really like this scene too," Robert said as he concentrated on the TV. Samantha was quietly bouncing up and down his rigid shaft, and the familiar urge from the base of his balls was telling him that he wasn't going to last much longer.

Instinctively picking up the pace, Samantha jumped up and down on his massive 12" pole, impaling herself onto him. Around and around her hips went on his lovely cock. She could feel herself about to explode with another one of her orgasms.

"Cum inside of me, my love," she whispered to her lover as he began to shudder while he grabbed onto her hips and pulled her down all the way onto his cock with such force that his balls slapped her ass.

While filling her up, Robert moaned as his cock's veins pulsated with power. His seed flowed deep into her womb, flooding her insides with his rich thick cream. The two lovers held each other firmly as the last of his cum was emptied into her wet tight young pussy.

Her cunt ached around his shaft as he plunged his cock into her a few more times for the fun of it. "God that was just what I needed," Robert said as he pulled out of her and lay down.

The two looked over at the TV to see the remaining moments of the love tryst between the Professor and the shy Librarian come to a close. The blonde bombshell bitch was on all fours with her round ass in the air taking a fat 8" cock right in her ass.

Evidently the shy librarian was one freaky horny bitch as she begged the young stud Professor to empty his load in her hot little snatch. "Fuck my ass baby. Stick your prick deep down in there, and cum in my butt."

The young man picked up his rhythm as he hammered his tool away deep in her tight hole. Deeper and deeper he pressed until the look of pure pleasure swept across his face.

His muscles twitched in front of the camera as his thick young cock buried itself in the blonde's ass and emptied all of his thick gooey goo into her waiting bowels. The blonde woman squealed as she felt his prick release deep into her butt.

The screen began to fade away as the librarian leaned up and walked towards the bedroom. The young naked stud grabbed his thick man tool and followed her away.

"That was great," Sammy said with a shy smile of her own. The two lovers looked at each other and smiled. The two quickly fell to sleep in each other's arms. Their body pressed up against each other's waiting for the dawn to come once again.

12