A Long Night

Story Info
And you await his touch.
2k words
3.92
19.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
malefic
malefic
1 Followers

(click, click, click)

The steady tread of my heels echoing of the stone walls as I descended the steps should have been enough to wake you. I know the heavy creak of the oaken door swinging on tortured hinges did for sure. As I entered the flickering candle-light revealed you placed still where I had last left you, naked to the waist, hands above and behind you chained to the headboard of the bed.

I moved around the room then, cupping the candle against the draft to light several torches amidst the room. Soon, a flooding of light spilled across your still form, reflecting maniacally within those deep, dark eyes.

Moving to the bed with all the grace of a stalking panther I sit beside you, gazing into your eyes. What do I see there? Pain? Fear? No, I see calm acceptance and quiet defiance. Even in the face of such peril you defy me, challenging my superiority with every glance, dominating me from thine captivity.

My hand moves of it's own accord to your left cheek, to stroke you there before lingering across the fullness of your lips, marveling at the gentleness you display in nipping my fingers! Before allowing my hand to drift in a lazy trail down the side of your neck, across that supple smooth throat and finally moving along the silky contours of your full breasts, your nipples stiffening at my touch... The invitation is too much for me to resist and so I lower my mouth to your breast, my teeth gripping and pulling gently upon that tit, enjoying it's firmness, and the tiny gasps of pleasure I hear escape your lips.

I place my hand flat against your taut stomach, the heat from within nearly scorching me and as I continue to molest your breasts. I slide that hand lower, under the band of your panties, searching the unfathomable deepness between your legs. My fingers dance lightly across that mound, a slight stickiness apparent to my touch and even as I open my mouth further, sucking that glorious tit deep within, my finger penetrates your softest folds, teasing sin. Your reaction is uncontrollable as you buck against my intrusion, hands open and clenching uselessly restrained as they are. A hiss escapes your throat and as I raise myself to your eyes in confidence. I see not passion there but still that same damning calm within.

Enjoying one further push into your most sacred sanctum I rise from the bed, seizing the spitting and hissing candle from the nearby table. Ensnaring my left hand in your thick hair I wrench your head back, suddenly and violently exposing the softness of your throat to me. I see the rage at this violation in your eyes, the anger at the touch but I am far beyond reason and, tilting the candle at an angle I allow the hot wax to pour upon your luscious form, catching you first on the chin then continuing down the softness of your neck. I lower myself almost immediately, my tongue a sharp contrast to the heat of the wax, following the path of heat across your skin. Pulling back on your hair further causes your back to arch, your breasts jutting towards the night sky, nipples stiffer than even my aching cock and slowly, deliberately I drip more candle wax along the front of your throat...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" comes the sound, escaping from your tortured throat, followed by a hiss of sheer pleasure. I have finally managed to hurt you, only by crossing the unforgivable barrier. I release you then, your head swiveling slowly back to face me, death surely promised glittering in those seductively dark eyes. It's not the pain that feeds your thirst for revenge now, it was the touch, the unwelcome presence amongst the sultriness of your hair, the invasion you cannot stand.

Wax flakes from your skin, now flushed from the heat as you speak tightly to me, "Do not touch my hair again, if you so value you life.."

I smile in response, leaning to brush my lips along yours, my fingernail digging deeply into your mammary flesh, "My dear, I will touch you wherever I feel like. You would do wise to accept that. " To your credit the pain I inflict never registers in your eyes and once again I am assured painful retribution by your gaze...

Picking a goblet from the small table I swirl it's contents round and round, enjoying their steady clinking sounds. Straddling your body, my knees to either side I drink from the glass. Resting it against your side, it's obvious chill apparent to your bare skin I introduce a nipple to the searing heat of the wax, coating the sensitive tip with the painful substance. Again I lower my mouth to follow it's trail, allowing your breast to enter deeply my mouth and an intense sensation of cold now joins the feelings I inflict upon your breast. The melted remains of an icecube stream over the tip of that alert flesh, my teeth chill and painful on that assaulted nipple. Your back arches and thrashes to the side to avoid my touch but I persist, my tongue tracing a cruel path along your tortured flesh. Repeating the same process on your other nipple elicits a twin response so I slide my hand down your stomach to your crotch. To my sincere joy I find you now slick with moisture and first one finger then another slides easily into the warmth of your sex.

As I molest your breasts I also torment your soul, feeling your body jerk beneath me, a slave to my ministrations. The chains rattle helplessly against the headboards as you again test their strength. I raise my soaking fingers to my lips, tasting your sweet saltiness before smearing that semen across your full lips, your tongue flicking outward to taste your love. I lower my lips to yours then, my tongue darting within to dance with your own, my hands running the length of your side. The passion runs deep within us both until I tempt fate yet again, my hand tightening within your hair and yanking brutally backwards, exposing your neck which I bite savagely, bruising the flesh, sucking hard at the tender skin. My other hand mauls your breast, pinching a nipple between forefinger and thumb, pulling it towards the ceiling.

"AAAAAAGGHHHH!" you scream, bringing a malicious smile to my face. Once again your glittering eyes promise pain to me but I do not care. I have you where I want you now, or so I think. Discarding the candle and goblet I pick a naked blade from the small stand and present it before your eyes. Fully twelve inches long it's blade curves in a wicked grace, ending in a sharp point. For effect I demonstrate it's edge by slicing through a hair, dropped upon it's blade. I can feel you quivering beneath me then, your stomach vibrating against my crotch, your breath coming in little gasps at the cruel instrument.

Easily slicing through the fabric of your panties I pull them off of you, making certain to drag them roughly along the tenderness of your flesh, Placing my hands on either side of your inner thighs I push them open, exposing your glistening sex to me and I inhale deeply, the muskiness blurring my senses. One finger rubs along your scented slit, exploring the folds, pulling them this way then that before plunging slowly in deeply. Your little moans of pleasure and the movement of your body tells me I am on the right track so I slip a second, then a third finger deep into your body, hammering in and out all the while suckling lightly on your exposed thigh. The sensation is too much and your body begins to shudder, tiny cries escaping your throat as an orgasm shivers through your system.

Grinning widely I lower my lips to yours and, making little vibrations by blowing air rapidly through my mouth, begin to torment you again, this time more gently, my fingers continuing their slow invasion of your walls. Without warning I slide my hands under your thighs wrapping my hands round and attack your clit with my tongue, giving your soaking sex a good lashing. Burying my face deep in your twat I continue my assault, probing deeper and ever deeper, discovering areas of your sex not yet tasted. I can feel you start to clench again, and your body bucks off the bed, grinding yourself against my face as I continue to torment your flesh. Finally, with a scream echoing off the walls you come, covering my face, nearly drowning me for it's ferocity.

Rising from the bed I smile at you, arms marked and hanging limply from the manacles, eyes heavy and lidded. Picking up the knife I twirl it in my fingers, watching your eyes catch the blade, lighting up at it's deadly closeness (proximity?). Placing the tip lightly just above your breasts I trace a long, slow, winding path down your body, between your breasts, and across your tight stomach drawing a thin line of blood. You recoil against the touch, sucking away from it's seductive touch. I lay the blade flat against your stomach, the cold steel causing you to clench and set about the slow business of disrobing.

I make certain to take my time, spinning and dancing almost as more and more of my body is exposed to your lusty eyes, and when I am done I climb back between your thighs, my aching cock finally freed from it's restraints. Perhaps sensing the inevitable finality of the moment your legs spread for me, inviting me to your sex. Leaning forward i plant a slow kiss upon your vulva, lingering slightly at the scent that lay therein. Picking up the blade I kneel just outside your sex and, in a teasing manner tickle your nipple lightly with the tip of the blade. A small pinprick against your swollen sensitive flesh yields a tiny droplet of blood and I hear you hiss sharply, your body pushing towards mine, straining to join in sinful union.

I slide forward and comply with your desire, entering your sex easily all the while trailing the blade along your flesh, tiny furrows raising along your skin with each passing. Beginning a slow deep stroke I concentrate on feeling you out, filling you deeply, then removing to tease before reentering your sultry womb. I can feel you clench me with every thrust and every withdraw and I know it will not be long before my limit is reached.

Reaching forward and grabbing your hair yet again I place the blade to your throat, yanking back your head, my cock pounding hard and fast into you. The blade is flat to your skin, a cold chilling reminder of the danger but still your body reacts to me, wrapping your legs around my ass, pulling me deeper still. Lights explode in my head as the moment approaches and I drop the knife to the floor, intertwining my fingers within your own and thrusting ever harder into your swollen cunt. A tightening begins first in my balls spreading quickly to the base of my spine and out as I empty myself inside of you, crying out in a primal scream of ecstasy even as you orgasm again, your walls clamping down tight on me, sealing me deep within.

Shuddering from the sheer force of the moment I black out, consciousness leaving me fast. When I come to I find myself lying on my chest, my arms stretched out above my head and secured to the footboard with silken ties. . Your sitting next to me, a sheer black cloth held casually in one hand.

"What? How?" I ask, a fear rising in me, a fear not lessened by the mischievous smile clearly etched on your face.

"Shhhh, remember what I said? About my hair? A promise is a promise dear..."Amidst my protests she wrapped the cloth round my head, effectively blindfolding me and, as I felt the first of what would be many earth-shattering slaps of a paddle on my ass, I knew I was in for a very long night...

malefic
malefic
1 Followers