A Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucked in the bedside drawer was one of Ariana's favourite little toys. It was old and banged up, but it was still her favourite and it still worked, and Bliss couldn't possibly take it all anywhere but in her ass without outright sorceries like Letalya used, and so there was no choice but to prepare Bliss for her, to massage and worship her hole until it softened for her and invited her to use it. Even then, they'd need a lot of lube and time, but that was half the fun of these long nights - they could afford to take it, to really enjoy themselves.

As Ariana worshipped below, Bliss worshipped above, only to be interrupted again by a gentle press of Letalya's hand back from her breast. Her face had a few lines now, the curse of mortality showing through, but as she leant down to press a kiss she was all the more beautiful to Bliss for them, motherly and warm as well as a sensual goddess. It was no surprise when smoke flowed between her lips in the kiss, the sweet mixture of shisha and hashish breathed from Letalya's lungs to her own, smooth and soft.

There was no cough, only a gentle exhalation in turn and a nuzzle together, the rush of the nicotine - something she rarely favoured - and the smooth spreading warmth of the hashish that followed in its wake, softening her body, relaxing her muscles and her mind. Her moan might have been from it, or from Ariana's tongue sliding brazenly into her ass as she relaxed completely - in that moment, cradled against her lover's soft body with her half-sister pleasuring her and the drugs washing over her, she truly couldn't tell. Her entire body thrummed with the same exquisite warmth and desire, bleeding together.

Another deep breath of smoke followed, the same wonderful press of lips first, Letalya taking the first draw from the amber mouthpiece, letting the sheer strength of this particularly potent dose wash into her first, filtering it for her lovers, her tolerance high from years of casual use where the others were but fledglings in comparison. The sheer sensuality of it, of the press of lips together and the touch of tongues, the sensation of the smoke flowing between them, was just as welcome, and by the last gentle breath she was fair melting herself into Bliss, sliding up slowly on the mound of pillows and drawing her lover's face between thick thighs, guiding her to her fragrant pussy.

Warmed by the smoke and by need, Letalya shivered, a trembling little moan escaping her heaving chest at the touch of a tongue replacing her own fingers. Her lover was expert at finding the spots that made her tremble and quake, and tonight was no exception. Even as Ariana in turn tongued her asshole, Bliss lapped and kissed, breaking here and there to press sweet lips to the thick olive thighs wrapping around her head, her hands resting on her human counterpart's broad hips, anchoring in the woman's robustness, her sheer magnificence. The scent she had learned to adore was strongest here, Letalya's unique musk, the fragrance of her body mingling with her pussy, with the scent of her arousal and her hunger and the hashish, and it made her head swoon as it joined the drugs, mouth watering, split flowing and gleaming on her lover's velvety labia, on the prominent peak of her thrumming clitoris.

Then, without warning, a slick finger slid into her ass, and it was her turn to moan. With Ariana's enthusiastic, if not overly skilled, attention with her tongue, she was already relaxed, her pucker slack and at ease, and the oiled digit probed into her easily. The second that joined it was no harder, the two together curling into her and her sister's tongue finding better use, trailing to her eager, needy pussy, lapping up the sweet nectar beading on her thighs and tugging her panties down briefly. Each press in of those fingers relaxed her a little more, and her focus returned again to Letalya's cunt - and somehow the word seemed more appropriate, earthier, for a human than for an elf in her mind - and her lover's pleasure as her sister's tongue flickered between her own labia.

A third finger joined the second, and Bliss's moan vibrated through her tongue against Letalya's clit, and both voluptuous women joined in a shiver. Letalya's thighs tightening around her head, Bliss was trapped between them, though she had no desire to escape. By now, her ass was well used to taking her sister's far larger offerings, and the third finger - though there was the faintest hint of an ache as they spread apart - was no challenge at all. She yielded to it, opened up to it, and wiggled in anticipation of what might follow. Letalya's insistent hand at her head, using one of her ears as a guide, focused her back on her lover's pleasure, and she offered an apologetic kiss before her tongue slipped between parted lips to run over the velvety skin before here, gathering the musky fluids.

Letalya was deliciously close. It was pulsing just beneath the skin, throbbing, building in her like a storm - that tension in her muscles, tightening her body, anticipation running through her. But the best orgasms are those that build, and she breathed deep and slow even as she pushed Bliss back down to work, focusing on controlling her pleasure, holding herself back, stilling her frantic heart and the stirring inner muscles of her cunt. But despite her efforts, it built fast and hard, excitement nearly overwhelming her, and it left her no choice but to give in... But not without a final act.

The small pipe on the bedside was a special secret to these nights. It was both frustration, used at the wrong time, and ecstasy in the right moment. Letalya brought it up quickly, placing the simple bone stem between her full lips and taking a deep, smooth draw and letting the sweet opium vapours flood into her body, holding her breath. The sensation of airlessness mingled with her rising pleasure, and as the first waves of the opium began to tickle her, she let go of her rapidly waning control over her pleasure, shuddering and breathing out a milky cloud of the smoke.

The rush of the opium through her body set her orgasm off like a great vibrant firework, and Letalya gasped, and cried, and squeezed tight at Bliss with her thick thighs as her entire body warred between relaxation and attention, muscles deep inside her dancing and rippling in her ecstatic orgasm. Her entire body burst with pleasure, radiating out from her cunt and her chest at once, warm and soft. Eyelids fluttering, the pipe fell from her fingers and her head lolled back against the pillows. This was the great secret of the drug in bed, the secret so many imitators had failed to grasp. Taken too early, it might sap the libido in favour of more opium, or render orgasm too difficult. But pairing that singular moment with the rush of a hit might turn a good night into an incredible one - even if the level of self-control and self-knowledge needed to do so was beyond the grasp of many.

Between her legs, Bliss didn't stop as Letalya's nectar washed against her lips. The human was no squirter, but her intense orgasm nonetheless drew her nectar from her in greater amounts, and the blonde elf dutifully gathered it on her tongue as she lapped and nuzzled, suckling gently at Letalya's clitoris hidden away in its hood for a moment before relenting at the slightly pained sound from the overwhelmed woman. A fourth finger distracted her as it joined the third, and the thumb came swiftly, and now there was real discomfort to work through. As Letalya slowly softened around her, released her, she lay her head on the curvy woman's thigh, gasping softly herself.

Ariana was slowly working her small, slender fist into her hole, and even as well lubricated as it was, as well-trained as her hole was, it was a painful stretch. The caress of her sister's tongue against her own pussy, bare and naked in sharp contrast to Letalya's, helped - but the pain could not be denied. It was a dull throbbing ache, turning sharp when Ariana's knuckles pressed at her, but Bliss breathed deep, and her fingers found her own nipple, adding more pleasure to the mix as Ariana slowly, gently, worked her hand in. It took long moments before she was able to relax any further, to stretch and admit her sister's small fist into her ass, and when it finally entered her she was sweating lightly, milk running from her nipple, breath ragged and Letalya, newly returned from her trip outside her own body, stroking her hair.

"Are you ready for her?" Letalya crooned gently in her ear, voice still a little muddled, speech a little slurred, from the opium and the orgasm. At Bliss's mute nod, she kissed her gently on the lips, unconcerned by her own taste on the blonde's lips, and slowly slipped away from her, taking Ariana's favourite toy from the drawers and passing it to her. It was another of Anwen's trinkets, the oldest the family still used. Unimpressive and plain in appearance, the effect it created on Ariana was anything but when she slipped it on and pressed the seal on the dull grey surface.

Between her legs, her panties rapidly swelled out, bulging. This was one of the secrets - albeit, poorly kept - of the family. Some, like Ariana, nearly always favoured one in bed. Others preferred their real bodies alone, as she did. But few of either school took to the magic as well as Ariana did, and the cock swelling between her legs, the balls forming, quickly overspilled her small panties, flopping out the front. The first time Ariana had tried one, Letalya had declared her to have the largest dick she had ever seen - and though since dethroned, it remained an intimidating phallus even limp, too long for any normal woman by far. It would be large even on a horse, and the sight of it made Bliss tremble in fearful, needy anticipation.

Ariana's grin only grew as Letalya slid back over to her with the bottle of lube they kept on the night stand, filling her hand with it and taking hold of the redheaded elf's already stiffening cock, kissing the tip and working the lube into it as it swelled and thickened. She drew back to better let her wife attend to her, rolling onto her back - fist remaining firmly in her sister - and smiling up at her, beckoning her down for a kiss which Letalya gave with great pleasure.

"Remember..." She spoke in a gentle hush, fist pumping along the larger and larger cock. "...go gentle, Bliss isn't quite as tough as I am." In truth, Letalya's legendary status as a size queen was facilitated only by secret rituals at her temple and strange sorceries. There simply wasn't space otherwise inside her for even a fraction of Ariana's cock save for her ass, and even there care was needed. Ariana nodded with a little giggle as she grew to full erection, a great intimidating pillar that swayed with her heartbeat, only slightly thinner than her fist.

"Let's make sure Bliss is comfortable first!" She offered, even as she was pulling her first slowly free of her sister - with a great writhing and a soft moan of pleasure and pain both before a slight, slick pop as Bliss's anus yielded to the withdrawal and Ariana's hand escaped - before rising up onto her knees.

"How about... Uh... You go under her and play with her pussy while I take her?" As she spoke, she wiggled her hips, letting her rigid (impossibly so, with her size, were it not for the magic) cock bounce and sway back and forth, giggling again at the sight. It was incongruous, ridiculous, a satyric parody - but it was her's, and she was proud of it all the same.

"Good idea..." Letalya settled back onto the cushions, beckoning Bliss into her lap, kissing her softly when she crawled over, her asshole still lightly gaping open but beginning to wink closed, gleaming with spit and lube in the firelight. Bliss lay atop her, nuzzling her cheek and sighing happily into a kiss as she mentally prepared herself, pausing with a little gasp when Ariana seized her hips and pushed her up onto her knees. Her sister was too big to easily mount her even that way, and with both Ariana's hands busy keeping her own cock aligned, Bliss took a trembling little breath before she reached back and spread her own ass cheeks apart for her.

Then she was inside her, smoothly pushing into her, and it hurt and it felt wonderful at the same time. Shame burned in her cheeks as she remembered just where she was, who was fucking her, the knowledge her own sister was using her like a whore spicing her pleasure with humiliation and desperate lust, and despite herself, despite the pain, she rocked back against Ariana, grunting. These first few inches were hard, but safe, and only when Ariana began to press much deeper did Bliss slow her own pushes back.

Letalya left her little choice, holding her against her breast and guiding her mouth to a nipple again, muffling her moans and groans and whimpers of pain and pleasure as more and more of her sister's horsecock slid into her, past the bend of her colon and deeper into her than almost any lover could go. It was a comfort to be on the curvy human woman, to be cradled to her breast and stroked as she was used so, fucked so deep that her body had no idea how to react save for a feeling of terrible, wonderful fullness as nerves never touched by anyone else fired deep, deep inside her body.

Between her thighs, Letalya's fingers were busy, stroking over her velvety lips, caressing her pussy, tugging lightly at her clit and pressing into her to find the spot that made her quiver. She was no size queen, and the press of fingers there was more than just pleasant. It was needed, vital, to tolerate such a large insertion, to tolerate being so very full. She had no choice but to keep still for Ariana, to let her use her slowly and carefully until she was done - not that she had much choice with over a foot of cock buried in her body.

Slow was apt. By the time Ariana finally bottomed out and could go no further - and still not fully hilted, Bliss was again gleaming with sweat. But now she was on the verge already, nearly at her first climax of the long night, panting into Letalya's breasts and moving her hips as much as she could to lean into the press against her spot, the way her lover's fingers gently moved against it in circles and taps.

Then came the press to her lips of the bone stem, and greedily, she indulged in the vice she only ever took in this bed, with the voluptuous woman holding her in her arms. And she came, deliriously, tears streaming down her face, nearly screaming into Letalya's breast, holding her tight, her entire body shaking hard, quivering, legs collapsing under her but Ariana's cock keeping her horizontal. The world turned blank, and for long minutes - it felt like minutes - there was only the warmth, the rolling waves of pleasure crashing down on her like a fierce surf, and the sensation of her sister slowly fucking her ass deep and smooth to stoke it on and on as the opium surged through her body.

Blinking blearily, she stared up at Letalya's face, trying to speak but only making an incoherent sound before realizing her tongue was sticking out. She swallowed and tried again, but Letalya was already laughing, and Ariana was thrusting smooth into her ass, giving that queer sensation deep inside her of a strangely pleasurable itch and stretch, a feeling very much wrong but deliciously so.

"Welcome back, baby... We've got a long night ahead of us yet." Letalya whispered in her ear, kissing her forehead.

*****

Yes, another Starshadow story. You can read more about the characters in my other stories. Comments and feedback always appreciated.

12