A Long Night in the Highland Bothy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered as I got back under the sleeping bag clutching the jar of vaseline. I really wanted to feel Fraser take me but it's going to be too cold to do anything. We needed to conserve our energy to keep warm. We shivered, even with four foil blankets over us. Fraser got up and melted some snow for a dried packet soup he had with him. That will warm us up. I watched as he worked, naked in the freezing cold. He came back with two mugs of steaming soup and placed them on the ground. He was shivering, I wrapped my arms around him, warming him up. God, he was cold. He was also seriously hunky. He was a bear of a man. His beard tickled my neck as he kissed me.

We sat up and drank our soup. Yes, that was a good idea. Well done to Fraser for making this. We sipped our soup in silence, listening to the wind outside. I was so glad that we had found this place in time. I worried about Fraser's friend, Michael, hoping he had made his way back to Braemar and wasn't out in the mountains in this. The priority was to get through the night and back to Glen Doll for our cars tomorrow.

I did manage to sleep a little, with Fraser's arms around me. It was a welcome relief. Neither of us was in the mood to do anything, we were too tired and cold.

The morning came far too early. I looked at my watch. It was only half past five. I was exhausted. I snuggled in to Fraser, enjoying his warm body. I couldn't hear the wind, it seemed to have died down. No idea if it was still snowing though. I got up and checked our clothes. The stoves were still burning but our clothes were as wet as they were when we took them off. Damn nuisance. I was not looking forward to getting dressed.

It was still very cold but not as cold as it had been. I jumped back in beside Fraser. We needed to do something to get the blood pumping. Only one thing I could think of as I slipped down the bag to take Fraser, again, in my mouth. He lay with his eyes shut as I got him hard. God, his cock was lovely. I wanked him, teasing his cock with my mouth. I wanted his spunk but I wanted to enjoy this. Twice, just as he was about to cum, I stopped, letting him relax while I took him to the dizzy heights again. He held me as he moaned, spunking into my mouth. I just love the feeling of a guy coming, it's so erotic. I made him hard and I made him cum.

I lay back as Fraser took care of my cock. He did the same to me, even stopping twice as I was about to cum. I moaned with frustration, thrusting into his mouth. 'I'm coming, I'm coming.....,' I moaned and spurted into Fraser's mouth. He drained every drop of me. God, that was so nice.

We lay for an hour, too tired and cold to get up. There was no choice. We were putting off the inevitable. We needed to see what the weather was like outside. I jumped up and put my shirt on. I shivered and yelled at the feeling of cold wet cotton against my back. My trousers were still frozen at the waist. I had no choice other than to put them on wet and half-frozen. It was so uncomfortable but it had to be done. Fraser waited until I finished dressing before he got up. His kilt was drenched. He squeezed more of the water out of it and put it on. He finished dressing as I got more snow for coffee. Cold, wet clothes, not very nice at all. My teeth were chattering.

I pushed the door, testing how far it would go. There was a drift behind the door but it wasn't too bad. We can dig ourselves out, it'll take time but I was confident we could do it. I focused on making the coffee. I had another pot with me and made rehydrated curry for breakfast. We sat on the floor, foil blankets tucked around us, enjoying the heat from the coffee and curry.

'We're about four miles from the car park, it should not take more than a couple of hours to walk that, even with deep snow,' I remarked. Fraser nodded. Both our cars were there. Hopefully, we'll get a signal and can call Fraser's friend. We can arrange to meet him at my house in Forfar. Hopefully he will have turned back. I hoped he hadn't continued. Maybe we should leave Fraser's car where it was, just in case his friend did walk all the way. It would be safe to leave the keys in it.

We tidied up, getting our kit back in our bags. We had a warm meal and drink inside us so we were feeling a little better. Cold wet clothes are not much fun to wear. We still had to face what was outside. We shoved at the door, scraping as much snow away as we could. We eventually managed it. Outside, there was a complete blanket of snow covering everywhere. The storm had passed and it was a clear blue sky. I wondered if we should continue to Braemar. The risk is that Michael, Fraser's friend, could have already driven home from Braemar. We didn't really know what to do for the best. Michael had keys for the Braemar car, Fraser had keys for the Glen Doll car. Easiest thing would be to leave the keys with the car at Glen Doll. We can always come back up the glen later if we needed to get it.

Decision made, we took another look round the bothy, making sure we hadn't left anything. It was fine, just the way we found it. I checked the direction on the compass. I knew exactly where we were and from there, it was mostly downhill to Glen Doll.

The snow had been very bad, there were some drifts we had to go around rather than across. It was exhausting walking in such deep snow. Fraser recounted some of his Coalman anecdotes to cheer us both up as we walked. He was an amusing chap.

Visibility was excellent and we could see the car park far below us. It was clear of snow. We were walking back through the forest to get on to the track. It didn't take us too long. The snow had only fallen on the high ground so it got a lot easier as we descended. Once we were through the forest, there was no snow at all. The effort of walking had warmed us up and we were actually sweating. Not a good combination with wet clothes.

Finally, we reached the car park. Our two cars were the only cars there. We switched on our mobiles, walking around to try and get at least one bar of a signal. Fraser's phone burst into life with texts and recorded messages. Michael had made it back to Braemar and had driven back home to Dundee, staying the night at home. That was great news. I was glad we hadn't decided to go on to Braemar.

I switched my car on, heater up full blast and I shut the door, letting the heat build up. I took off my jacket and put it on the back seat. Fraser was doing the same to his car. He had a spare pair of trousers in the car so swapped with his wet kilt. We stood there, watching the condensation clear inside the cars. I asked him if he would like to come back to my place, we could throw his clothes in the tumble drier and have a warm bath. He said he would be delighted to. I felt a thrill run through me when he agreed. I wanted that man to take me, to feel his hard cock inside me. God, what an exciting thought.

I led and he followed as we drove back down the glen, which was clear of any snow. You could see a line of snow along the hillside where the snow stopped. It was very picturesque. I slowed down to take a photograph of it.

Fraser had managed to get Michael on the mobile and they were comparing notes. Michael had headed back at the first sign of snow, assuming that Fraser had also turned back. While we were freezing in the bothy last night, he spent the night at home with his feet up in front of a coal fire and a bottle of whisky at his side.

Half an hour later and we were pulling up at my house. The heating was timed to come on early in the morning so the house should be warm and there was plenty hot water in the tank. I invited Fraser in. First stop was the kettle to make a hot coffee. Fraser stripped off and I put his clothes on a warm tumble. I didn't want to shrink his kilt. He stood naked, in my kitchen. God, he was a hunk. I fetched him a robe while I also got out of my clothes. The bath was running and I had the kettle boiling, we would be comfortable shortly.

As we were both still freezing, sharing a bath seemed better than drawing straws. I made a coffee and we sat in the living room chatting as we thawed out. Fraser told me about his brother who had run in the Rio Olympics, winning a bronze medal for his efforts. He also talked about the downside of dealing with the public. The customers who change their mind once the coal had been hauled up four flights of stairs, those who discovered they had no money once the coal was emptied into their cellar. Worse was those who argued about the weight. He had an interesting life, sure enough.

Fraser got into the bath first, he lay down with his eyes closed, luxuriating in the hot water. I sat down opposite him, his legs at either side of me. It was a tight squeeze and I had to sit up to stop the water spilling over the top. It felt sensational. I luxuriated in the hot water. We chatted away as if sharing a bath was a perfectly normal thing to do. He made me laugh. Some of his customers were good for a ready supply of jokes.

I lay there, imagining his cock taking me, enveloping me in his strong arms. We stayed in the bath for ages, thawing out and topping up with more hot water as the bath cooled. I wanted him and I showed it, stroking his legs with a suggestive look on my face.

We got out, relaxed and feeling a whole lot better. I got Fraser a towel and we dried off. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. God, I really wanted this. We stood, holding each other, letting our cocks rub against each other. I felt his rough hair on my chest, it tickled. I went down on my knees, taking his cock in my hands, making him hard. This was the first time I had seen his hard cock properly and it was beautiful. He was so hard for me. I took a bottle of lube from my drawer, using both my hands to rub it into his cock. I rubbed more on my ass moaning with lust for what comes next. Fraser just stood there, excitedly watching me with the lube.

I knelt on the bed, my ass ready to take Fraser's hard cock. He knelt behind me, his hands stroking my back. I reached for his cock, slowly wanking it. I took his cock and guided it into me. God, it was so slow and tight. Fraser moaned as he took me. I wanted him to ride me, give me a serious fucking. I wanted to be taken by this man, I wanted his spunk badly.

I didn't have long to wait. I smiled at the familiar signs. Fraser was going to come any second now. I relaxed more, enjoying his balls rubbing against my ass as he thrust inside me. I moaned again and again, willing him to come inside me. And then, he was there. He thrust right inside me as he came. I was purring like a cat. This man was fucking me and was spurting his hot spunk inside me. I love it. I just about collapsed with pleasure. This is what I wanted. I wanted Fraser's cock spurting his load into my ass and I had got it.

Once he came he collapsed on top of me. His full weight was on top of me and it felt great. Fraser's spunk was inside me. I needed to come. Fraser went down the bed and took me in his mouth. He knew what he was doing and he gave a lovely blowjob. I moaned with excitement. I was feeling light-headed as I felt my orgasm build. Fraser was stroking my balls, wanking me with his strong hands. I felt my cock stiffen, he knew I was going to cum. I was soon spurting loads of spunk into his mouth and he took it all. God, it was so sexy. I hadn't been with a guy for ages. I had almost forgotten the pleasure of a big guy fucking me all the way. We lay together, enjoying the drowsy feeling an orgasm gives you.

We were both really tired and it didn't take long to fall asleep. I woke up four hours later, feeling quite refreshed. I checked my bedside clock, it was half past three in the afternoon. I was hungry. I got up, leaving Fraser sleeping. I went to the kitchen and boiled up some pasta. Once it was cooked, I threw some pesto on it, dishing it up onto two plates. Fraser was just waking as I walked in the bedroom with the two plates.

He took his plate and started to eat his pasta. It tasted fine, good energy food. We laughed and joked as we ate. I held his arm, feeling his muscles flex. God, I loved it when he came inside me, just a few hours ago. I remembered the cold, damp bothy and the sheer thrill of going down on him. He was a stranger and such a handsome wild Highlander. But, I was getting to know more and more about him. He wouldn't be a stranger for long. I told him more about my life. I didn't enjoy my work very much but it paid well and there was a very good pension scheme to look forward to. I told him about my passion for making home-made yoghurt and bread, how I didn't have anyone to cook for and how I was getting older and more lonely. How I needed a man in my life.

We continued to eat, in silence, enjoying the meal. Fraser said he would, reluctantly, have to leave shortly. I didn't want him to leave. It would end the magic we had built up between us if he went. We shared a night of complete misery and ecstasy as we sheltered from the cold, wind and snow with just each other for company. But, he needs to go home, to meet his friend Michael. I needed to stay here, after all, I had work in the morning. He told me there was nothing between him and Michael but he thought maybe one day there might be. Until then, he was just a friend.

We were quiet. I didn't know what to say. I was stuck for words. I asked him if I could see him again. He smiled and held me close to him and suggested we meet in Dundee next Saturday. I said I would really look forward to it and agreed to meet at Discovery Point at eleven next Saturday.

I took our plates through to the kitchen and we washed ourselves. Perhaps Fraser has the time to fuck me again before he goes. I was washing the dishes when he came through, naked. He smiled and kissed me. I knelt down and went to work on his cock using my hand and mouth to make him hard. I just love getting a cock hard, I even think I'm pretty good at it. It didn't take long for him to get hard and I was ready for him. We were both naked. I leaned against the sink as Fraser stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. I was breathing heavily. I stood there as he rubbed the lube over his cock and my ass. God, he's going to take me. I often fantasize about being taken in the kitchen, against the sink, a strong pair of hands pulling down my trouser and then slipping off my underpants, a man's strong arms holding me tight as his hard cock entered me and fucking me slowly. Mm.......

For the second time, he slowly entered me, thrusting his cock into my ass. I thrust backwards, meeting his cock as he thrust inside me. With long slow strokes, he fucked me. I moaned with the sheer pleasure of what he was doing. This was a real man, I was being fucked by a real strong man. And, I was loving it, every second and every sensation of his cock riding me. I moaned louder as I felt him cum inside me, God, it was delicious. I had two loads of his hot spunk inside me. I shivered with pleasure.

He recovered from his orgasm. I thought he would go down on me but he didn't. He rubbed lube onto his ass and my cock. God, he wants me to fuck him. He led me back to the bedroom. I smiled as he got on his knees, positioning his ass for me to take him. I pushed my cock head against him, feeling him relax. Slowly, inch by inch I entered him. He moaned with pleasure. He felt so tight. Slowly, very slowly I pushed my cock further into him. Finally, I was there. He had the full length of my cock inside him. I rode him, the big, hairy, strong hunk of a guy. He was crying out for my spunk, encouraging me, turning me on as he desperately waited for me to explode in his ass. My cock stiffened and I couldn't hold back any longer. He took my spunk as I thrust into him. Spurt after spurt of my hot sexy spunk, he moaned as I shook with the intensity of my orgasm. God, that was lovely.

We went back to bed, lying down to catch our breath. That was so nice. I gazed into his eyes as he spoke to me. I really liked Fraser.

It was time for him to go. He needed to get back home which was a forty minute drive away. I lay in bed, watching as he put on his clothes, which were now warm and dry. I smiled as he put on his kilt. He was a real Scotsman, nothing under the kilt. He bent down and kissed me. He told me he would be looking forward to next Saturday, when we meet again.

He left just as he first entered my life; with a cheery smile and a wave. I lay in bed, I could still taste his scent on the pillow. I could still feel his scent on my body, where he held me. I thought about him taking me, against the kitchen sink. I still had Fraser's spunk inside me. God, it was so sexy. I never thought something like this would happen in the middle of the mountains. Until next Saturday, who knows what could happen? I lay there reflecting on the past twenty-four hours. I slowly drifted off to sleep again, feeling deliciously warm and contented.

12