A Long Ride Home

Story Info
Public Femdom in a car on the way home.
1.3k words
4.2
32.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropesonme
Ropesonme
28 Followers

Before we begin: they are two consenting adults engaging in an activity they have negotiated and both agree this activity would be fun. What's more, it's just a story. If you don't like public Femdom, you should probably move along to another story.

*****

"Pull over at the Rest Area," she said, "I want to do something."

"Okay." I know we are going to have some fun when she has that tone in her voice. Flipping on the turn signal, I pulled off the freeway and into the parking spot down from the restrooms, as she directed. Turning off the car, I asked, "now what?"

"Now you are going to go to the bathroom and insert this," she handed me a pre-lubed anal bead vibrator, "and then tape this –" another egg vibrator and roll of bandage tape "– to your perineum."

I hurried to comply, nervously standing in the far corner of the handicap bathroom stall so no one could see what I was up to. I pulled up my pants and shoved the two remoted into my back pocket. I walked quickly back to the car, hoping that no one could figure out why I now had wires coming out of my slacks.

I came back to the car to find her sitting in the driver's seat, so I took the other one. "And now?" I asked, nervously.

She gave me a wicked grin. "Now you strip. All of it, please."

I took a quick, nervous look around, and then began unbuttoning my shirt.

"I'll be right back," she said, still smiling. She opened the door and walked up to the rest rooms, leaving the door open. I knew better than to stop, and kept removing my clothing until I had nothing on but my birthday suit. Looking back at the car with a leer, she entered the rest room.

I sat nervously in the passenger's seat and waited for her to come back. We don't play these public games too often, but they are usually a lot of fun, if incredibly embarrassing. I didn't have long to think about it, though, as she quickly returned. Retrieving a bag from the trunk, she closed the door – to my relief. It was to be short lived, of course.

"Sweetie, you can't sit naked in a rest area like this," she smirked, "we have to get you into some clothes before you get in trouble."

"That's what I'm afraid of," I commented.

"I have just the thing for you here," she continued. "Put these on first."

"These" turned out to be white, fishnet stockings and a garter belt. These were followed by a pair of white satin panties and a tall pair of white heels.

"There. I'm sure you feel much more comfortable already," she observed.

"Not so much. I hope there is more," I replied.

She smirked again. "Oh, there is."

Next was a pair of breast forms we had bought a few months ago, along with a lacy white bra. These were show-stopper tits – a quintillion D's, or however they measure these things. These were covered with a white midriff top.

"Now for the fun part," she continued. "Pull your panties down for a minute and put this on." She handed me two more egg vibrators and several condoms. Having played with these before and knowing what she wanted, I got the two small vibrators in place on the head of my cock, and then rolled a condom over the top of them to hold them in place. These were followed by several more condoms to ensure that everything stayed where it should, and also for more teasing down the road (so to speak). I pulled my panties into place.

"Nice," she observed, "now this." She handed me a "skirt," if it could be called that. A narrow band of pink and green tartan that vaguely resembled the "school girl" uniform skirt, it was surely not going to even remotely cover my pantied ass.

"A couple of more things, and we can get going. Climb out, and let me get you situated."

"I guess I should have seen that coming," I observed.

"Well, a hot little thing like you should show off a little," she smirked.

I stepped from the car, wobbling a little as I found my sea legs on my heels. She directed me to the sidewalk in front of the car. She leaned in and gave me a kiss, while lightly spanking my ass. I could feel her hands on the satin – I knew this skirt was short, but that might have been an understatement.

We were briefly highlighted by the headlights of a car leaving, followed by the sounds of a window being lowered and a wolf-whistle as they drove away.

"Turn around, please." Although polite, it was no less a command. I quickly complied. My arms were quickly tied from wrist to opposite elbow behind my back, with a couple of loops coming over the shoulder and across my chest to emphasize my new large breasts. Two cuffs were locked around my ankles, connected by a short chain.

She reached under her skirt and shimmed out of her panties. Rolling them into a ball, she ordered "open up." My mouth was quickly stuffed and then sealed with a piece of tape.

She slapped my ass and commanded, "Back in the car. We need to get home – it's late."

The drive was incredibly frustrating. She played with her four remote controls – varying speed and intensity on a whim. Her right hand flipped up my skirt and lightly teased my cock into hardness while I moaned and pleaded into my gag. When not doing that, I was nervously looking out the window at truck drivers ogling my breast forms through the window. The hour from there to the house seemed like forever.

But she was not quite finished. As we reached the end of our street, and the safety of the house, she pulled over and released my seatbelt. She pushed the door open, and with a grin said, "I'll see you at the house. Make sure you shake that thing."

With the gag in my mouth, I couldn't have argued if I wanted too. I slipped out of my seat and started to walk up the street. It was only then that I realized that the chains connecting my ankles were going to make this a slow walk. With a laugh through the window and a honk of the horn, she left me to mince the two blocks home. It was late enough that no one was up, but it didn't keep me from nervously looking at windows and for cars coming up the street.

The door was open when I reached the house. I pushed it closed behind me, and made my way to the bedroom, where she was waiting. She had taken off her clothes and positioned the stool at the side of the bed. Knowing what was expected, I kneeled down between her legs. She removed the gag and ordered me to "get to work and make me cum." She has me well trained as to how she likes her oral, and so I was quickly able to get her off. She then had me bring her to climax two more times more slowly and gently.

She pulled me onto the bed and gave me a kiss. She pushed me onto the bed and removed the ropes around my arms. I was pushed onto my back, and a pair of cuffs was placed around my wrists, holding me in place. She pulled my panties down, and then slid my cock into her. She slowly and easily fucked me at her pace – the many condoms keeping me from feeling much. The same could not be said for her, as she came explosively a short while later, and fell to a heap at my side.

"That was nice," she said with a grin. "But it's late, let's get to sleep." She pulled my panties back up and curled up next to me. "Good night, Sweetie," she said as she turned out the lights.

I lay there in my bonds – frustrated and horny – and hoped that she might let me cum tomorrow.

Ropesonme
Ropesonme
28 Followers