A Long Stormy Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed loudly, and quickly came to the realization this storm was too powerful to ignore. It took her a while to locate one of the display candles on the mantle, and some time to find a lighter, then to dig out a battery powered lantern in the kitchen drawer. She sighs in relief just as a loud sound rings out. Something had made contact with her house.

At first she explored the possibility of just ignoring whatever it was, however her curiosity got the better of her. She decides to investigate. Gingerly she made her way in the direction of where she believed the crash originated.

Pausing once she reached the kitchen door leading to the garage, she listens carefully for any signs of movement. Unfortunately the strong wind and thunder prevented her from distinguishing one sound from another. A small bead of sweat drops from her forehead and on to her hand, extending to the doorknob. She hesitates again, fighting her fear of unknown, which battled her curiosity. Finally she twists and pulls the door open.

Shinning the lantern she glances about the dark garage and discovers the rollup door ripped open by the storm. She sighs once again, closes the kitchen door, when she hears the sound of glass shattering somewhere inside the house. Totally distracted, she closes but leaves the door unlocked as she traces the sound of the glass.

After searching the area, and finding no signs of damage, she concludes that the sound must have taken place upstairs. Slowly she climbs the staircase. The light given off by the lantern dances about, reflecting her shaking hands. Opening the door to her son's bedroom, she sees a broken window. Wind swept rain blasting through the cracks of the glass. She contemplates attempting to fix the shattered window, steps on a fragment of glass, cutting her foot, when startled by the sight of her reflection in the mirror above her son's dresser.

Her normally silky blond hair, frayed, her eyes tired and stressed, she looked more like an aging witch, than the proud blond bombshell she fought so hard to become. The sight of her extremely large breast caught her eye and for a moment she felt proud. They costs enough she reasoned.

Closing the door she steps toward the master bedroom, when she heard another noise downstairs. Unlike the other sounds, this one seemed a bit subtle. The hairs on the back of her head rose up as she concluded that this sounded as if some one was walking.

A violent shutter ripples through her body, as she peers over the overhead railing above the living room and sees a light flashing from down stairs. Slowly she backs away, barely able to move or speak.

"Some one else is here," a voice remarks, making it official, she was not alone.

"Don't worry about that, we got a job to do, let's go."

"Burglars, oh god, there's burglars in my home," she thought. She cursed Rodger for leaving her here by herself, she cursed herself for no following through on her original plan. There was a gun in a strong box beneath her bed, if only she could reach it, maybe she'd have a chance. Creeping along the upstairs passageway, she reaches the bedroom.

In a cruel twist of fate, the door opens and makes a loud squeaking noise. Her heart races upon hearing someone say; "Upstairs"

Jenny rushes inside the bedroom, closes, and locks the door behind her. Blinded by fear and panic, she scans about the room, but is unable to focus her thoughts. By the time she gathers herself, she hears the doorknob turn.

Backing away from the door, she remembers the hand gun beneath the bed but trips falling over a slipper lying randomly on the floor, causing her to drop the lantern. She scrambles to recover the light when a flash of lightening brightens the room, and the sound of someone pounding on the door, coincides with the rumble of thunder.

In a panic she gasps loudly, just as the door's kicked open and in rushes three menacing looking strangers. For several seconds, they stare at each other, as if lost in the moment.

Jenny recovers first and makes a dash under the bed. Her hand reaches the strong box, just as someone grabs her ankles and yanks her back out.

Once again nothing is said between them, however the three strangers wear smiles to grimaces on their harsh faces as they scanned the frightened woman lying helplessly on the floor.

A short man with a receding hair line takes a step closer. "Is this your home Ms.?"

Too frighten to respond, Jenny covers her mouth, trying to maintain what little composure she had left.

"Hey lady I'm talking to you, is this your house," the short portly man repeated.

She struggles momentarily before shouting, "Get out my house!"

A tall lean breaded man smiles and exclaims, "Well at least she ain't deaf and dumb."

"Of course she's not deaf and dumb, but I got my doubts about your ass," the short man snapped, "now get the rope and tie her up."

The tall man and a very young looking man take hold of Jenny's arms, as she fights to break free. "Let me go, let me go, take what you want and leave me alone."

"Uh...where should we tie her up," the youthful looking man asked.

"Hell if I know, tie her up in that corner chair, and hurry up," the older man orders.

Jenny struggles in vain, knowing she doesn't stand a chance against the intruders. The men smile gleefully as they closely observer their prisoner. "Gosh, she a pretty one ain't she," the kid exclaimed.

"Yeah she's got nice tits too," the tall guy added. "It's a shame we have to..."

"Okay you two horn dogs, don't get no funny ideas, we're here to do a job, and that's just what we're gonna do."

The men quickly wrap duct tape around her arms and the chair; they also wrap her wrists and ankles.

"Well she's all tied up," the tall guy stated.

The older man glances over at the frighten woman and nods his head in approval. "Okay let's go get that money," he referred to the tall man, and you stay here," referring to the kid, "trash this place, make it look good, do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes sir, if there's one thing I'm good at, that's fucking shit up."

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of," the older man grumbled. Then turns his attention to their prisoner, "Now you listen here little lady, I know yer scared, and I reckon you got a right to be, just the same, you don't give us any trouble and we'll do the same for you." He turns to the young kid, "If she starts screaming put that tape over her mouth and please don't do nothing stupid."

Jenny watched the two men leave the room. The fact that they didn't seem too bright gave her small relief, maybe they'd just rob her home and leave her. From what she could surmise this far, the three men bore a resemblance to each other, causing her to wonder, might there be a family relationship between them.

The sound of roaring thunder brought her thoughts back to the moment. She glanced around just as the boy pulls out a dresser drawer and tosses the contents on the floor. He pulls a second and then a third before looking over and sees Jenny watching him.

"Please let me go"

"Sorry lady, but we got a job to do."

"I know that, you're robbing my home, but if you let me go, I won't tell anyone, take whatever you want."

"Well that's what we're doing ma'am."

"Is that your father and brother with you?"

"Uh...huh, how'd you know that?"

"Listen, you don't have to trash my room, I'll tell you where the money is, you get it and go."

"We already know where you hide your money."

"If you know that, then you know it's not here, so why are you wrecking my bedroom?"

"Because we gotta make it look...good"

"Make what look good?"

"Goddamn you, you're a slick one, stop asking me all these tricky questions, just sit there and keep your mouth closed.

Sensing a weak link in the group, the housewife concentrated on distracting the young man. "You're new at this aren't you?"

"New to what," he asked turning the question around.

"Robbing homes, I can tell you're a nice young man, handsome as well."

He tosses a load of clothes on to the floor, he just pulled out a closet and stops as he hears the compliment, "Why that's a nice thing to say ma'am, thank you."

"Are still in school?"

"Nah, I dropped out, I had better things to do."

"Like robbing and taking the property of others."

"Hey it beats flipping burgers, besides we're gonna get a nice load of...Aw shit, there you go again, okay that's it. Sorry ma'am but I'm gonna have to tape your mouth shut."

"Please don't do that, okay, I'll be quiet, I promise."

"Okay this is your last oppor...opera...your last chance, now sit there and keep quite."

Jenny's mind worked quickly, as she contemplated their intensions. Why were they trashing her place, they seemed to know the location of the money, so why did they need to make things look good. Determined she decided to find out why.

"Excuse me young man, can I at least ask you one more question?"

"Now what is it," he responds annoyed.

"Can you bring me a glass of water please?"

"Does it look like I'm carrying a canteen with me," he snapped.

"There's a cup in the bathroom, you can fill it with the water from the faucet."

"Oh...oh yeah, okay, wait here."

The kid goes into the bathroom and returns with a cup filled with water. "Here you go," he states, extending the cup to her."

"That's not going to be easy with my wrist tied up."

"Open your mouth; I'll pour it for you."

Reluctantly she drinks the water down and then states; thank you, now could you do me one last favor?"

"Ma'am you're really starting to get on my nerves, what do you need now?"

"Well when I get nervous, I mean really nervous, like now, I need something to calm me down."

"I ain't got no drugs lady"

"On no not that, I had something else in mind. I need something hard to suck on."

"Say what"

"When I'm nervous, I like to suck hard things like peppermints, any hard candy and a lot other things, you know what I mean," she states empathically looking at the boy's hardening cock.

"Uh...eh, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not"

"Cause I'm here on the job."

"That's good, because I'll give you a real good job," she proclaims boldly.

"You will, gosh ma'am, eh...I don't know. I don't think the others would like that."

"It's not for them, it's for you sugar,' she answers, covertly mimicking his Southern accent.

"Gosh ma'am, nobody's ever spoke to me like that, but I think I'll get in trouble..."

"Listen up sugar, I know you're young but I can see you're a real man, so strong and handsome. They don't see it but I do, why don't you cut me out of this tape and let me prove it."

"But suppose they come back here?"

"Don't let them stop you from getting your just deserts, you're a real man aren't you," she asks, challenging his manhood.

"Hell yeah"

"Well why don't you let this woman show you just how much she enjoys a real man," she glances down at the bulge in his pants, licks her lips and says; "Come on sugar, let me taste it, let me suck it."

"Oh...oh wow ma'am, okay...uh, okay," he rushes over, snatching his hard cock from his pants, "Well here it is."

"Mmm, it's so big, come here daddy," she cried leaning forward and sucking his cock into her hungry mouth.

"Oh my gosh...damn ma'am, you're swallowing the whole thing."

Jenny sucked feverishly all the while watching the boy squirm before her. She allows the cock to slide out her mouth and exclaims, "You like that sugar?"

"Like it, it's better than liver pudding and a bowl of grits, hell yeah I like it, don't stop now, keep going."

"I can make it feel even better if you take this tape off my wrists."

"You're doing find ma'am, just keep going."

"Come on big daddy, I need to hold it, so I can suck it better, please, I swear I ain't going no where. Take this tape off and let me really suck this thing."

The sound of her sexy voice, sent shivers through the body of the kid as he grew weak from her seductive encouragement."

"Oh, oh alright, hang on."

He quickly pulls out a box cutter, splits, and removes the tape from her wrists.

"Oh yes, thank you sugar, that feels so much better, now where was I," she licks her lips staring at the 7 inch twitching pole dangling before her.

"You were giving me the best blow job in my life."

"Oh yes, that's right, hang on baby, I'm about to send you on a space shuttle, so close your eyes.

The foolish young buck, obediently closes his eyes, enjoying the serving of his cock, never seeing the woman take hold of a trophy mounted on the nearby dresser.

In one swift motion she bites down hard on the cock, snatches the trophy and smashes it over the young boy's head.

"Ah shit," he cries falling and rolling along the floor in pain.

She quickly removes the tape from her ankles and leaps to her feet. Suddenly she's torn between snatching the gun or simply using the time to escape. She chooses the former and dashes out the door. Upon reaching the staircase, she recoils in horror as she sees the two men coming up the steps.

"Oh my god," she cries as a roar of thunder shakes the house.

"What in the hell," the older man shouts. Get that bitch!"

Jenny runs back into the room, throws herself on the floor, climbs under the bed, and takes hold of the strong box, unfortunately, once again her ankles are grabbed and she's pulled back out.

"Help, somebody please help, help!"

"Put a muzzle on that bitch," the older man ordered.

The tall man lifts her up, tosses her back into the seat and immediately covers her mouth, before slapping her silly.

The two men glance down at the young boy, squirming on the floor.

"Virgil can't you do anything right, all you had to do is..." the shock of seeing the boy's pants down below his waist, answered whatever question he wanted to ask. "I'll be damned. I guess I don't have to ask why you're squirming on the floor like a worm in a frying pan. Boy you got to be the stupidest asshole I've ever seen. It's a wonder how you made your way out the goddamn womb."

"She fooled me," Virgil cried.

"That didn't take much effort, Jake help your brother up and as for you little wench, you're gonna pay for the shit you pulled."

The older man walks up to Jenny, and coldly looked in to her tear filled eyes and remarks; "Take the tape off, I wanna talk to this little strumpet."

Jake rips the tape from her mouth harshly, causing her to cry out.

"Okay missy, we know there's 20 thousand dollars stashed in this house. We found the stash below the kitchen floor, but that was only ten, where's the rest."

"Twenty thousand, in the kitchen, I don't know..."

The slap to her face, stopped her in mid sentence. Don't play games with me hussy, where's the goddamn money?"

"How did you know where we keep our money, who told you that?"

"Damnit I'm asking the questions here. Now you listen to me little gal, you've just about run out of all the patience I got, so you better tell me where the rest of that money is and I wanna know right now, or thing's are gonna get rough."

"There was only ten thousand, I don't know who told you all this, but we only had ten thousand saved, I swear," Jenny cried.

"Hey pops she sounds serious," Jake remarked.

"What the hell do you know, but I gotta admit, something ain't smelling right here."

"I told Jake he should've showered," Virgil interjected.

"You two idiots are pitiful."

The older man paces the floor several times and then stops as if an idea came to mind. "You know what boys, I think that guy pulled one over on us."

"Well ten thousand is still ten thousand, Virgil exclaims."

"Not when you're promised twice that amount. Somebody's gotta pay for this shit," he snarls glancing at Jenny.

"We'll show that bastard, hey boy's who's up for wild man?"

The two men erupted with glee as they turned their attention toward their captive. While Jenny didn't know what wild man was, she knew enough to know that it wouldn't be good for her.

"What are you going to do?"

The old man nods; "My Name's Clem Perkins ma'am, and these are my two boys, Jake and you've gotten to know Virgil the asshole. "You got a lot of questions little lady, so in light of the circumstances, I think it's time you get a few answers. "We're what you call Meth-runners. In other words we make crystal meth and sell it in the Las Vegas area. Not long ago I was playing at a blackjack table and this city slicker sitting across from me, took one look at me and thought he had a country bumpkin, but what he didn't reckon was, I've sat at that table for years and years. So I guess you could say I lured him into what'cha might call a false sense of security and before he knew it, he was 2, then 5, then 10 thousand in the hole. The sneaky asshole thought he could creep out the back way with his bitch, but my boys Jake and Virgil was Johnny on the spot and nailed his ass. We were about a hog calling away from making him a road waffle when he tells us about this little stash tucked away somewhere in his house."

"Rodger...you're talking about my husband?"

"I'm not talking about Donald Trump lady. Anyway, he tells us that there's ten thousand dollars waiting for us and all that's standing in our way is his nagging ass wife. No offense, he said it."

"I...I don't believe you, Rodger would never..." the words froze in her throat as she recalled the moments leading up to the so-called scout weekend with their son Tommy. Spending time in the woods, camping was something he never showed any interests in. In fact he actually distained the very idea of outdoorsmen-ship, suddenly things became clear to the captive housewife.

"Hey boys, I think the gal's starting to put two and two together," the older man stated.

"That lousy son-of-a-bitch, he sold me out for a couple of grand."

"That's right ma'am," Jake interjected. "He said you were nothing but trouble. To tell you the truth, I think he liked that lady he was with a lot more than you."

"Why that dirty bastard, I'll get him, I'll get him," Jenny shouts angrily.

"Now the way I reckon, he lied, and told us, they'd be an additional ten thousand here in the house, to make up for our trouble but now that we're here I see, there was never any twenty thousand here. At any rate, I don't think you'll be around to get your revenge, but don't you worry none gal, when we catch up to him, we'll be more than happy, to take a piece out his ass for ya."

"Won't be around, what does that mean?"

"That means little lady, you're in a lot of trouble.

"But you got ten thousand, I can't stop you, why don't you just leave?"

"When we take on a job we stay till it's finished."

"Right and you got the money, now what?"

"Now I'm afraid you gotta die."

"What, you're crazy, it's not me you want, it's my husband."

"Sure you're right, but the way I see it, we need to send him a message."

"No, no please, this doesn't make sense, you don't have to do this."

"Sorry ma'am but business is business, too bad you chosen a lousy son-of-a-bitch to marry." He pulls a long machete from his backpack and stares at the horrified woman. 'Now about this game we're gonna play wit ya. Me and my boys are gonna take turns having our way wit ya, and if you tell us where you're husband is, we'll take it easy, but the longer you don't, we'll you're gonna start losing body parts."

"Oh my god, oh my god help...help!"

Jake rushes forward and slaps the tape back on her mouth. "Alright boys, strap her to the bed and Virgil since you're such a horn dog, you get first crack, then you Jake and I'll bring up the rear. Then I reckon we'll probably have to torch this place.

"Jenny screams at the top of her lungs, but the tape blocking her mouth muffles the sound.

The two brothers lay Jenny on the bed, as she kicks and continues to scream. Separating and then tying her arms to either side of the headboard, then using a rope, they separate each leg, tied them to two 35 pound weights and dangled them over opposite sides of the bed. Spread wide open and helpless, she cried as she watched young Virgil quickly strip off his clothes, climb on to the bed, between her legs.