A Long Time Coming Ch. 07

Story Info
Bridging troubled waters.
10.8k words
4.77
23k
27

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade nestled against Alex having fallen asleep minutes after her monumental climax. She smiled thinking that she was ruined forever and always for other men. She couldn't be happier because she would only ever want the man lying next to her.

She stretched rubbing her naked body against his. He was stroking up and down the center of her back, stopping occasionally to squeeze her buttocks. She loved the feel of his big hand on her ass, the heat never failing to get her juices flowing.

Jade pushed her rear back into his hand as it slid down and a long finger caressed her pussy from behind.

"Ahhhhh!"

Again his hand returned to her buttocks, the wet finger spreading her juices over her backside. Then she felt his finger probe her pussy once more. This time it went deeper, until he was in to the second knuckle.

"Oh, yeahhhhhh!"

Easing his finger out, Alex gave her a little slap on the ass, then a squeeze and another slap.

"Alex!"

"Yes, baby?" he said with a grin.

"Ummmmmm," was the only answer he received as a second finger joined the first and slid into her slippery canal.

"Mmmmmm. Oh damn, Alex!"

Alex slowly removed his fingers from Jade's body and she protested instantly.

"Baby, don't stop, don't stop."

Maneuvering her body until she was on her knees, Alex positioned himself behind her.

He could feel the heat even before he touched her opening. Jade was lit up like a burning furnace and he was about to add a log to the fire. He pressed his erection to her body and teased her slit with the head. She trembled as he rubbed the spongy glans against her pulsing flesh.

Then he slid his penis into her, not stopping until his hairy pubes ground against her hot curvy ass. Immediately he set a rapid pace pistoning in and out of her tight heat, the sound of slapping flesh on flesh echoing around the room.

Jade didn't have time to adjust, didn't want time. She pushed back and forth matching the plunge and pull of his cock in and out of her pussy. She loved the rasping of his chest hairs against her back as he continued to pound, her vagina burning with the first tendrils, the first licks of fire.

Alex drew back, grasping her hips in his hand and with a strangling grunt he unloaded his ejaculate into her as his orgasm took hold.

Joining him, Jade jerked and bucked furiously as she rode the storm, her spasming passage squeezing his cock as it spewed thick, creamy cum; both of them panting breathlessly with pleasure.

Jade would have collapsed if not for Alex holding her up as he continued to hammer her pussy into submission. She loved it; loved his domination and her surrender to his strength and passion. Moaning and gasping, she yielded everything she had.

When the thrusting finally stopped, Alex remained bent over her body, breathing heavily. He would never get enough of her. What they had was so damn powerful that he knew that she had conquered him as much as he'd conquered her.

Reluctantly disconnecting his body from hers, he fell over onto his back, exhausted, but more than satisfied.

Without his support, Jade's body spilled down onto the bed. Shaky, she took deep even breaths until her breathing returned to normal.

Moving onto her side, she laid her head on Alex's broad chest and gently stroked it, sighing at the feel of his corded muscles rippling beneath her hand. She loved the slick feel and the earthy smell of sex that clung to his large frame.

"This man is just sexy all over," she thought.

Chuckling at her thought, she said out loud, "You even have sexy chest hair."

Taking a long slow breath, Alex replied, "Nah, you're just in love. You think everything about me is sexy."

Lifting her head to look down into his smiling face, Jade grunted.

Rolling over on top of her, Alex vowed, "That's ok, baby, because I think you are the sexiest woman I've ever met. If that's love talking, then hallelujah; I'm going to love you for the rest of my life."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

*

It was a couple of days later when Jade heard from Jackson again.

She had gone to the grocery store after work and gotten the fixings for Veal Parmesan. She knew that it was one of Alex's favorites and she wanted to surprise him. He'd called earlier to say he would be leaving the office around six thirty. It was then that she told him she'd make dinner.

"What are you cooking, sweetheart," he'd asked.

"It's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll like it. If you don't, just smile, nod and say, yum, yum," she advised with a laugh.

"I'm sure I'll like it. I've loved everything you're fixed so far and I didn't have to pretend. You're a very good cook and you know it."

"Ok. I know I can cook, but I still want this to be special for you. Wow, I'm getting all domesticated already; the little woman cooking her man a meal."

"Uh huh; you've been domesticated for a long time and you're one hell of a sexy woman. I can still taste your breasts from this morning," Alex vowed.

"Alex!" she squeaked, "You're at work. Someone might hear you."

"I'm in my office with the door closed. Besides, it doesn't matter. I don't care who knows that I get to suck those beautiful tasty brown tits. I can barely wait until they're full of milk. Ummm, chocolate milk," he said with a chuckle.

"Ok, I know it's time to go now, you're crazy," she moaned. "If you keep this up my panties will be wet in no time."

"Oh, baby! Do I need to come home right now?" he smirked.

"I wish, but no. I think I can hold out, barely."

Sighing, she said, "Love you, baby; until later, bye."

"Love you too, sweetheart, bye."

Jade had just hung up when her cell phone rang again. Checking the caller ID, she grimaced.

"Hi, Jackson, what's up?" she asked hoping that there was no more drama.

"My Mom wants to see Briana this weekend," he said without preamble.

Sighing, Jade said, "Ok, I'll see what I can work out and call you back tomorrow."

"Why you got to work out something? You're off on the weekends, aren't you?" Jackson asked peeved.

"Yes, I am off on the weekend, but that doesn't mean that I don't have anything planned. I do have a life," she said, then immediately regretted it.

Why was she letting this man make drama for her?

"Oh, I get it. The rich white guy has all your time now. It's a wonder you have time for Briana."

"Oh, no the hell he didn't!" she thought. "He did not go there. When the hell had he ever found time for Briana?"

"Breathe, breathe," Jade told herself.

In a calm voice, she said, "I'll let you know tomorrow. Goodbye, Jackson," she gritted out then hung up without giving him a chance to reply.

Her cell phone rang again, when she saw it was Jackson again, she ignored it.

She promised Briana that they could go shopping on Saturday; Alex was meeting with a client in the morning, but would be meeting them for lunch later. On Sunday they were having dinner at his parents. She'd just wanted to think about how to fit Jackson's mother into their time.

She wasn't eager to see the woman, but she didn't want to be the cause of Briana not having a relationship with her grandmother. Taking a deep breath, Jade replayed in her mind her conversation with Alex to put her back into a good mood.

*

The meal was finished, except for the cheese on top of the casserole. Jade was waiting until Alex got home to put the cheese on and pop it under the broiler to melt and brown.

Her mom brought Briana home and she was sitting on the floor in the living room watching Phineas and Ferb. Thinking there was no time like the present, she sat down next to her daughter.

"Briana, I have something to talk to you about," she said, turning off the TV with the remote.

"Mommy!" Briana cried out at having her cartoons interrupted.

Jade chuckled and said, "You've seen that episode three or four times already. I know because I've seen it with you three or four times."

Grinning, Briana said, "I know, but it's still good."

"Yeah, and it'll be good the next time it's on. This is important Briana," she said with what her daughter called her mommy voice.

Clearing her throat, Jade said, "Your father called. Your grandmother Adele wants you to come visit her."

"I don't remember her," Briana said with a frown.

"Well, she's Jackson's mother. She's your grandmother just like my Mom is your grandmother. She hasn't seen you since you were a baby. She wants to get to know you.

Wouldn't you like to know her?"

"I don't know. Is Daddy going to be there?" Briana asked, still frowning.

"I think he might be there, baby. I'll be there too," Jade assured her.

Thinking for a few minutes, Briana then said, "Ok, Mommy, if you're gonna be there, I'll go. But I don't want to spend the night."

"You won't be staying the night, baby. I'll call Jackson tomorrow and let him know we'll come over Saturday morning. After that, we'll go shopping for a while, like I promised. By then Alex should be finished with his client and we can all go to lunch together, Ok?"

Nodding, Briana agreed.

*

Alex got home closer to seven o'clock than six thirty. The day had been longer and more involved than he would have liked, but at least tomorrow he'd have a clean slate rather than carrying over problems. He needed time with his family so that he could decompress.

Using the key Jade had given him, he let himself in. His senses were immediately assailed by the delicious smell of whatever she was cooking. Briana was the first to see him and Jade was nowhere in sight.

"Alex!" She yelled, running to him.

"Hi, princess," he said, swooping her up in his arms.

"Missed me?"

"Yep," she grinned.

"Mommy's changing her clothes; she got some sauce on her blouse."

"Hmmm, so mommy cooked something with sauce?"

"Yep, and she's gonna cook some spaghetti, too. Shhh, it's supposed to be a surprise," she giggled.

"Ok. It'll be our secret," he whispered putting her back on her feet.

Jade was just entering the room as Briana went to sit at the table. Having already washed her hands, she announced, "I'm hungry."

"Cool it for a second child of mine. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes," Jade said as she walked over to where Alex stood.

Watching her walk, his blue eyes smothered.

He loved the way her hips had that slight sway. Her tight tee shirt molded over her lush breasts like she was presenting them for his inspection. "Damn!" He wanted nothing more than to haul her over his shoulder, take her to the bedroom and drill his growing erection into her hot, moist pussy.

She was already aroused.

Alex would have known she was aroused even if he didn't have the evidence of her hard nipples. She had that look; the look of a woman who knew what it felt like to be thoroughly fucked and wanted it again, right then and there.

Mentally giving himself a shake, he walked toward Jade and caught her up in his arms. Lifting her from the floor, he planted his lips on hers in a long, sultry kiss. Sliding his tongue between her lips, he reacquainted himself with the entire interior of her mouth. Jade strangled a moan as she sucked on his tongue. It took all of his will power to break the contact, which left them both gasping for air.

"Hmmmm," she murmured, her eyelids fluttering with desire.

"I almost forgot that we have an audience," Alex whispered with a slight self deprecating smile.

"Me too," Jade whispered. "What you do to me ought to be against the law. Maybe later I can act as judge and jury and mete out some punishment."

"As always baby, my meat is your meat," Alex whispered, then chuckled.

"Shh!" Jade whispered looking to see if Briana was paying attention. To her relief she was busy playing with the little chicken salt and pepper shakers.

"I still need to do a little to finish dinner," Jade told Alex, kneading his shoulders. "You need a warm shower; I can feel tightness in your shoulders. The heat will loosen your muscles."

"Ok, baby." After kissing her lightly he said, "Damn, I love you," then swatted her butt before he walked off.

Jade gave Briana a coloring book and crayons to keep her entertained while she finished dinner.

Alex took a quick shower which, as Jade said, loosened up his muscles and took away a lot of the tiredness he felt. He went to her closet where some of his clothes hung.

After dressing he went into the kitchen where Briana was coloring and Jade was taking a casserole out of the oven. The pasta was boiling in a large pot.

"What are we having?" he asked.

"We're having Veal Parmesan with Spaghetti, garlic bread, a side salad and flan for dessert."

"Flan? I haven't had that in a long time."

"I know. You mentioned that a couple of weeks ago; I got the hint," she said with a grin. "Making it is easy, the trick in not to over eat. I could eat the whole pan by myself."

"Are we gonna eat now, Mommy?" Briana asked.

"Yes, we're going to eat now. I'll plate it and cut it up for you, but you need to wait until it's cool down some before you eat it."

"Ok, Mommy, but I hope it won't take long. I'm hungry!"

*

Jade's dinner was a success and why shouldn't it be, she was a great cook. Still, she was so happy that Alex liked it. He had two breaded veal cutlets and two helpings of flan.

Briana had eaten everything on her plate, but Jade limited her to one helping of dessert. She'd pouted, but only for a minute, then she asked if she could have some tomorrow. When Jade said yes, she was a happy little girl.

After dinner, they went to the living room where Briana watched television, engrossed in an episode of Good Luck Charlie.

Jade and Alex were talking on the sofa, her head propped against his shoulder when she remembered the phone called she'd gotten earlier from Jackson.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," she said, lifting her head, "Briana and I are going over to visit Jackson's mother Saturday morning. You're still meeting your client, aren't you?"

"Yes. I have a ten o'clock meeting with him at the office and it's probably going to take a couple of hours with the drive time. How did the meeting with her grandmother come about?"

Jade told him about her previous conversation with Jackson, leaving out his attitude problem. The last thing she wanted was for Alex to get into it with Jackson.

"That will set our time back a little, but I hope we can all still go to lunch," Jade suggested.

"That shouldn't be a problem, Alex said, "I'll have the entire afternoon free. Let's meet up here, that way we can take one car. How long do you think you'll be at her grandmother's?"

"I'll be there about an hour. Shopping will probably take a couple more, depending on Briana's stamina. She loves shopping, so I fear that she'll run me ragged," Jade said with some humor.

"Since we're going to be at my folks Sunday evening, you can spend the night at my place Saturday. Briana loves playing in the pool," Alex said.

"Ok, that'll be great," Jade agreed.

Later that night, Jade called Jackson and finalized meeting his mother Saturday at ten o'clock. The conversation took place without any drama for which she was grateful.

*

On the way over to Jackson's mother's place, Jade noticed that Briana was quiet which was unusual for her. She didn't think it was because she was going to see her grandmother, but because her father might be there. She'd just have to play things by ear once she got there. Above all, she wasn't going to let her daughter be upset.

Pulling up to the small white frame house with yellow trim was like going back in time for Jade. The house had been painted in recent years, but it was the same color it's always been. Obviously, Briana's grandmother was not fond of change. Jade saw Jackson's Trans Am in the driveway and knew he was inside.

"Well," she thought to herself, "might as well face the music."

She got out of the car, opened the passenger back door and unbuckle Briana's car seat belt. Helping her out, she then locked the doors and proceeded to the house. The house, though small, was cute with colorful flowers planted in the beds on both sides of the stairs.

The beds looked well tended, but she doubted that Jackson had anything to do with it. She knew she needed to stop having this dialogue about him in her head, but it was a years old habit and hard to break.

Holding Briana's hand, she pressed the door bell and waited. She didn't have to wait long.

Mrs. Wilson answered the door, she looked at Jade nervously, but smiled when she looked down and saw Briana.

Opening the screen door, she said to Jade, "Come in, come in. I'm so glad you could come."

She looked very much as Jade remembered, maybe with a few more gray hairs.

Adele lead them to a small sitting room decorated with old, but well kept furniture. Jade remember this room well. It's where she and Jackson spent a fair amount of time when his mother was home since she hadn't allowed him to entertain girls in his bedroom. In Jade's eyes, the sun rose and set with him back then.

She'd been young and stupid.

"Have a seat," Adele said, motioning Jade to sit on the sofa, which she did. Briana sat next to Jade at the end of the sofa which was close to where her grandmother sat in a wicker chair. Looking around discreetly, Jade was counting her lucky stars that Jackson decided to stay in another part of the house when the older woman shouted, "Jackson, Jade and Briana are here!"

Damn.

After a few minutes, he came from the back room, tucking his shirt into his Jeans. He knew they were coming, but obviously had hopes of sitting this one out. She could only think that he hadn't left altogether because his mother insisted that he stay. He wasn't looking any too pleased at being summoned.

Giving them the briefest of glances and a stilted "Hey," he sat on the far end of the sofa.

"Can I get you anything?" Adele asked Jade, quickly trying to cover her son's lack of manners.

"No, thank you," Jade said smiling gently.

"How about you, Briana, do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"No, thank you," Briana echoed her mother's words.

Seeing that she was going to have to work to get Briana to open up, Adele asked her about school and hit the nail on the head with one of Briana's favorite subjects.

Briana told her grandmother her teacher's name and all about what they did during the day. She talked about her friends at school and how much she loved painting. When she mentioned that she'd given one of her paintings to Alex, Jade could almost feel Jackson tense.

Instead of just going with the flow of the conversation, since Briana kept rambling on, Adele interjected and asked Briana about Alex, another favorite subject. Jade knew that Alex's name would come up at some time in the conversation, but she didn't know it would be so soon. She had purposely taken her engagement ring off and put it in her purse so that it wouldn't spark any conversation.

"Alex is going to be my step-dad when he gets married to Mommy," Briana told her." For a second you could hear a pin drop, then Briana announced,

"He's going to marry mommy then we're going to live in his big house. He has a swimming pool and everything."

"Oh, is that right?" Adele questioned, but she was looking at Jade.

"Yes, that's right," Jade answered, but said nothing further.

Adele, not wanting to appear rude or put strain upon the situation, didn't ask any more questions about Alex, although that didn't mean that Briana didn't bring his name up again.

The hour passed by with only a couple of hiccups in the conversation. Jade was satisfied with the visit and Briana seem to enjoy talking to her grandmother. No doubt she was glad to have another listening ear.

Before they left Adele said there was something she wanted to give Briana and left the room. As soon as she left, Jackson, who noticed that Jade wasn't wearing a ring, asked her,