A Long Time Cumming

Story Info
Years of patience finally pay off.
3.3k words
97.8k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I have been interested in girls, there was always one that I held in higher regards than the others. The only problem with it was that she is my younger sister Jamie.

Here's a little background about Jamie and I relationship growing up. We had always been really close, and often played together with all the other neighborhood boys as younger children. She had always been a tom boy and was very athletic, often times beating the older boys in basketball and soccer and the like. She is two years younger than me though, and it was clear that once she started developing, our days of playing together were over.

As we got older, we grew apart a little, but still were closer than most of my friends were with there sisters. We lived with our dad, and he worked more often than he was home, so it was up to me to look after her and make sure we both got dinner every night and stuff like that. I can't count on both my hands and feet how many fights I got into during high school because someone messed with my sister. I guess that was around the time that I started to realize that Jamie was just about the hottest girl I had ever seen.

Jamie was very active in athletics and as a result stayed in great shape. She was a cheerleader and also was on the swim team so she had that lean, toned body that every man desires. She has long, thick brown hair that she always kept straight and simple. I would say she had full b cup and had gorgeous curves in all the right places. She usually had little on when she was around the house, as we were both pretty comfortable with each other. Jamie never had a problem getting boys, but she was known throughout high school as being a major tease, and I knew she wasn't having sex, at least not while I was in school.

Now for me...I was definitely no slouch either. We had both been blessed with good looks and great athleticism. I choose to play football in high school, though I could have been great at about any sport that I applied myself to. I started for three years and ended up getting recruited by some big schools, and continued playing football into college. To give you a quick description, I am 6'3, 228 lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes. I got laid almost at will in high school and it didn't change in college, but there was always someone I wanted that was unattainable.

After I graduated high school, I moved to where I was going to school, about an hour from home. Jamie was a sophomore when I graduated so she still had two more years of school and was left to fend for herself at home. I didn't get to come home very often, as football kept me really busy. Jamie did well in school though and also got a scholarship, she was going to be a cheerleader at the same college that I was at.

My relationship with Jamie changed after she graduated high school. I decided to come home for the summer that year and work for my dad so I would have a little money. I came home the day of Jamie's graduation to surprise her, as she didn't know I was going to be home that soon. Afterwards, my dad took us out for dinner and Jamie and I took no time to fall back into our groove. I hadn't seen her much over the last two years, and I took notice to how she had grown up. When I left for college Jamie had been growing into her body and becoming a women. When I got home that summer she was done growing and was definitely a women. She was the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on.

After dinner, Jamie and I sat down in the family room and talked about what we had been doing the last couple years. She asked me if I had a girlfriend or anything and I told no. There had been plenty of girls, but I didn't want any commitment. She told me that she had been dating the schools golden boy for over a year, but she wanted to be single for the summer so she broke it off. The conversation turned sexual quickly and Jamie told me that she had lost her virginity the summer before to the golden boy. She asked me about all the wild parties and stuff that she had heard about at the school we were both going to be attending. I told her it was mostly true, and I had participated in more than one wild sex party in my time there.

Our conversation was turning me on big time, and the thought of my little sister fucking had me ready to burst. I told her I was going to bed and went up to my room as quickly as possible so I could beat off. I fell asleep that night with my dick in my hand and my sister in my dreams.

The next few days were terribly hot, and the central air in the house had broke down. So Jamie had been walking around in almost nothing, usually a tiny tank top and a pair of little cotton shorts, or her bikini. My usual attire was a pair of loose fitting athletic shorts and nothing else. We were both making use of the pool frequently and just hanging out and catching up. I was beating my dick just about raw and I knew I needed to get laid soon.

One night a few of my friends called me up and asked if I wanted to go out, so I decided that I would and told Jamie that I would be back later that night. My friends and I ended up calling it an early night, and I got home at around midnight. There wasn't any lights on downstairs when I got home so I figured Jamie had gone out to. I decided just to go to bed and headed up stairs. When I got to my room I noticed that there was some light coming from down the hall towards Jamie's room. I figured that I would tell her that I was home, so I walked down to her room. Her door was cracked a tiny bit and I could hear her window ac unit running. I pushed her door open and saw her laying there in her bed, naked as the day she was born and asleep. She had her TV on, so there was some light. She was on top of her sheets, laying on her belly. Her legs were splayed open and I could just make out the outline of her pussy. She had no tan lines at all, I figured she must be laying out naked, something I would have to investigate further. I didn't want to wake her so I just stood outside her door and watched her for a while. Before I even realized what I was doing I had my cock in my hand and stroking it furiously. I came all over her door and the floor outside her room, and had to get a towel and clean up. Again I went to bed that night with my only thought revolving around how I was going to get Jamie to fuck me.

The next day I slept in and didn't get up until around 10 a.m. Jamie was in the bathroom showering when I got up, so I knocked on the door and told her that I needed to piss. She told me to come in, so I went in and pissed and tried like hell to sneak a peak. When I was walking out, I realized that I could hide in the linen closet and watch Jamie undress and showered and the like. So my plan was to sneak in before she got her next shower and watch her. The day came and went and the next morning I woke up early and went into the bathroom to hide. A few minutes after I got situated in the closet, I heard Jamie walk in and shut the door. There was two full size mirrors in the bathroom that allowed me to see everywhere while I was in the closet. Jamie sat down on the toilet and started peeing. I am not into the whole golden shower thing, but watching her piss turned me on big time. Jamie finished pissing and stood up facing me. She kicked her shorts off and showed me her perfectly smooth pussy.

She had the most perfect, big pussy lips I had ever seen. She pulled her shirt off and revealed her perky, round tits next. She was perfectly tanned and toned and there wasn't a single thing about her that was absolutely gorgeous. After she had stripped she bent over the tub and turned the shower on, when she bent her pussy parted just a little bit giving me the perfect view of her sweet pink insides and her tight asshole. She got into the shower and was in there for about 10 minutes, so I took this time to beat my cock senseless. I blew my huge load all over a pair of Jamie's dirty panties from the hamper. I watched intently again when she got out and got dressed. After she left the bathroom, I snuck out into the hall and walked down to her room. I knocked and she told me to come in. I plopped down on her bed and we talked about what we were going to do that day. She said that she was going shopping and had to pick up some new underwear and bras. I volunteered to take her to the mall, with the intention of making sure her new bras and panties looked ok...

We walked around the mall a bit before we headed to the underwear store. I loved walking around with her, watching the guys look at me jealously thinking I was the boyfriend. Jamie commented on the girls checking me out, so I told her she was getting checked out pretty hard to. She said wait until I start trying on lingerie and smiled mischievously. We milled around the lingerie store while Jamie picked out a bunch of stuff and then she headed toward the fitting rooms. I grabbed a seat back in the fitting area and Jamie went into one of the stalls. She called my name a few minutes later and told me to come over to the stall. I excitedly walked over and she opened the door so I could see the outfit. She was wearing a sheer black thong and matching bra. She wanted my opinion, but I was speechless at the moment. Jamie noticed my astonishment and ribbed me about slobbering a little bit. I recovered, slightly embarrassed, and told her that she looked smoking hot. Jamie called me over every few minutes to show me a new outfit.

After we left the mall, Jamie asked me if I thought she was hot. I told her that of course I did, but she already knew that. She asked me if she made me uncomfortable in the lingerie store. I said that she must be crazy, I told her that I was the luckiest guy alive to be able to give her the ok on sexy lingerie. Jamie just smiled and was pretty quiet the rest of the way home. She seemed to be thinking about something so I just left her alone for the ride.

When we got home I headed out to the pool and decided I would just jump in with my boxer briefs on. Jamie said that she was headed to a friends, so I had the place to myself. After swimming around a little bit, I stripped off my briefs and floated around in the buff for a little bit. I didn't bring a towel with me when I had come out and my briefs were soaked so I decided to air dry, and hopped out onto the deck and laid down. I fell asleep laying there in the sun, and was woke up by the sound of the back door opening. I thought it was my dad, so I yelled for him to bring me a towel to cover up with. I didn't get an answer and looked back to find my sister walking over in her bikini. I knew I should cover up, but I thought I would see how things went. Jamie got to the deck and saw me and I could tell she was surprised. She turned her head quickly, embarrassed, and stumbled back towards the house. I yelled sorry at her, and jumped up to go in. I didn't see her when I went in, so I just headed to my room to get dressed.

After getting dressed I went back outside to talk to Jamie. I walked up to the deck and she was sun bathing on her stomach, with no top. I couldn't see anything so she made no move to cover herself. I apologized for being naked when she came out, and explained what had happened. She just laughed it off and told me not to worry about it. She said it wasn't the first time she had seen me naked and she didn't think it would be the last. She leaned up and got onto her elbows, just barley covering her perfect tits. We both had sunglasses on, so she couldn't see that I was staring intently at her almost exposed breasts.

What Jamie said next almost made me fall over. She smiled at me and said "I have never seen a penis that big limp." I fumbled for words for a few seconds before I recovered. "You should see it hard" I said with a chuckle. Jamie's jaw dropped and she gave me a devilish smile. "Yea, you would like that wouldn't you perv." I laughed and said that I was always willing to show a beautiful women my junk.

We joked in a sexual nature for a few minutes before I decided I was going to make my move. I jumped up suddenly and grabbed a hold of Jamie. I picked her up easily and tossed her into the pull, with me close behind. She was surprised and immediately covered her chest. I grabbed her from behind and dunked her into the water. She let go of her chest reflexively and came up facing me with her awesome tits exposed. She looked great with her hair wet and her skin shimmering from the water. It was on from there and she began trying in earnest to get me down. I fended off her attacks, with my hands brushing her breasts several times. I wanted nothing more that to grab a hold of her and fuck her brains out right there. We played around for a while before Jamie decided to get out. She had given up trying to cover herself and was freely showing me her tits. As she climbed up the ladder to get out I went up behind her and pulled down her bikini bottoms. It was the type that tied at the sides and I gave it a hard tug so the knot came undone. The whole bottom fell off, leaving Jamie totally nude and with her ass and slit a few inches in front of my face.

I don't know how it happened or what went through my head, but within seconds I had my face buried in her ass. She was hanging onto the ladder and made no effort to stop me. I licked and kissed her asshole feverishly and brought my hands up to spread her ass. Jamie let out a quiet moan, and I knew she was mine.

I pushed her up the ladder and led her to the side of the pool. She sat down and let her legs hang over the side. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me and began licking and kissing the inside of her thighs. I slowly moved my way up towards her pussy. She was making a lot of noise, almost screaming out in pleasure. By the time my tongue finally touched her slit, she was already near orgasm. I gently flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and she let out a gasp. She grabbed the back of my head and slammed my face into her hot pussy. I started sucking and licking her nub for all I was worth. Within a few seconds she was cumming all over my face. I had never been with a girl that literally squirted cum, so Jamie was a first. Her cum shot out all over my face and ran down my chest into the pull. As she came, I buried my thumb into her virgin asshole, which made her cum even harder.

As she laid there recovering, I pulled myself out of the pool and laid on top of her. I kissed her hungrily and our tongues met for the first time. It was electric and she was the best kissed I had ever had. She broke the kiss and told me that she wanted me to fuck her. I obliged her quite willingly and began rubbing my throbbing cock up and down her slick cunt.

Jamie was right, I knew I had a large penis. Like I said, we were both blessed in more than one way. I was about 8 ½ long and probably 3 or 4 around. I knew Jamie would be tight, but I didn't realize she would be as tight as she was.

I started pushing my dick into her box, slowly and gently. Between her cum and my precum and saliva there was plenty of lubrication, but it was still hard to fit my dick into her. It seemed like it took minutes to get the head of my monster into her. I started to slowly push the rest of the way into her, and Jamie cried out in pain. "Do you need me to stop?" Jamie told me to fuck her and that was all I needed to hear. I thrust my rod hard up into her wet cunt. She screamed out and started to cry but I was beyond stopping now. I was like a crazed animal and started to fuck her as hard as I could. Within a few thrusts she began to loosen up and started to enjoy the fuck. I pumped her hard for at least 10 minutes. I knew that I wouldn't hold out for much longer, so I told her that I was going to cum. I didn't have a condom on, and Jamie wasn't taking birth control. She told me to cum inside her, she didn't care. She didn't even finish the sentence before I started shooting my seed into her tight pussy. I shot stream after stream of hot jism into her cunt and could feel her orgasm nearing. I kept pounding here even after I had cum and she had a huge orgasm within a few seconds of me blowing my load.

After she had finished I collapsed onto her, both of us were sweating terribly in the hot sun and totally spent. I rolled off of her and began to think about what had just happened. "We can't let anyone find out about this Jamie." I told her. She told me that she knew that, but it didn't mean we couldn't keep doing it either....

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, but needs work

Two things from me, first, you could definitely use some editing as spelling errors and such distract from the story. Second, you 95% build up and 5% sex. You spend the vast majority of the story leading up to a short burst of sex that seemed more like an afterthought, which was very disappointing and could have been done much better with more detail.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
It needs HELP!

I'm not an English professor, but this story is so replete with mistakes that it is basically unreadable. I had to stop after only a few paragraphs. Some of the best writers on this site make a few grammatical errors here and there, so I don't mean to pick your story apart, BUT, you are sorely in need of an editor!!! You basic idea for a story was not bad and I give you credit for at least trying. So, please take this as constructive criticism and find someone to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely Story

Keep writing and forget the english majors. They wouldn't know a good story if it bit them. Looking forward to part two.

m1k3m1k3almost 15 years ago
Good

I thought it was above average for the site. The small typo of "pull" rather than "pool" is minor, and the writing is generally good to excellent.

The fact that he licked her asshole spontaneously, because it was there and he wanted to start intimate physical contact... made sense, from that angle, he could access her behind much better esp. since her legs would be close as she climbed the ladder.

Well, anyhow, your English is smooth and your characters believable, keep writing is my recommendation.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Perfect Love A brother and sister find they are made for each other.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories