A Long Time Cumming Ch. 02

Story Info
Two cousins do what they need to while separated.
1.4k words
4.16
54.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pj
pj
179 Followers

I had once believed that if we could be together just once I'd be able to get back to my normal life. I believed if we fucked just once the spell would be broken. I was so wrong.

Greg, my much younger cousin, was picked up by a friend en route to the airport early the next morning. Neither of us mentioned the night before as I served him breakfast and he readied to leave. We both just pretended nothing had happened. When his friend arrived he carried his bags to the car and ran back to the house to grab his forgotten sunglasses and, of course, to say goodbye.

He slightly closed the front door upon reentering, obscuring his friend's view. After placing his glasses atop his head he turned to me. I could see he wanted to say something about last night but the words were caught in his throat. I hugged him tight and told him to have a safe trip. He wrapped his arms behind me, pulling me closer to him. My breathing was instantly effected. I reached up to kiss his cheek, breathlessly whispering "goodbye Greg" as I did.

It happened so suddenly. His hand was on my cheek and we were kissing: long and deep and passionate. Just as soon as it began it seemed to end and he was standing away from me. I swear he was trembling but maybe that is what I wanted to believe at the time. All he said was "bye" before walking out my front door.

The day dragged on and I could think of nothing other than Greg. I thought about the night before and of the morning. Had I made a huge mistake? I questioned myself over and over again, going over every detail, trying to decide. Although we usually chat via text almost non-stop, the day passed in silence without a single text. With every hour that passed I was more convinced that I had done wrong.

I felt like a zombie by the time I crawled into bed. My whole body seemed beaten and yet sleep did not come. The minutes passed. An hour. Then suddenly my phone lit up with an incoming text message. I nearly dropped the phone when I saw it was from Greg.

It all began with his innocent question:

-You awake?

-Yeah, can't sleep.

-Me either.

-You're in a beautiful hotel in the Bahamas. Why on earth can't you sleep?

-I dunno... I just can't.

-Why?

I thought that was the end of the conversation. I stared at the phone for 5 minutes after the last text I sent. I cursed myself for pressing the matter and at the same time couldn't think of something to say to diffuse the situation. Ten minutes passed. The phone lit up.

-I can't stop thinking about you.

My heart stopped. I just stared at the phone, reading and rereading the message. I realized it must have felt like an eternity to him as I considered my response.

-Same here.

Even though this was over text I swear I could hear his sharp intake of air at my response. It was a few minutes before his short reply came in.

-Really?

-Yeah. Been driving myself mad all day.

-What do you mean?

-Kept thinking maybe we... I dunno. Do you regret... um... what happened?

The voice inside my head was pleading for him not to say yes.

-Do you?

Do I? How do I answer that? I guess I should have known he'd turn the question back to me.

-I dunno. I keep thinking, like, I should. You know. You're young. I'm married. And we're cousins for fucks sake. Regret seems logical. But... no. I don't regret it.

He didn't respond right away. Maybe I said too much. Maybe I should have just said no. Why did I remind him of everything? Why did I have to point out our age difference, and my marriage, and our relation. I just gave him a logical argument to build up regret over last night. Why am I so stupid?

-What are you wearing now?

I blinked, staring blankly at the phone. Did he just...? I giggled to myself. I guess that is a positive "no" in answer to his regrets.

-A thin white tank top and black lace panties. What about you?

-Just my boxers.

-Wish I was there to see that.

Well this was an unexpected turn of events. I waited rather anxiously for his reply. My phone lights up, 1 new picture message. Wait, picture message?!? I open the message and am staring at a photo of my cousin's hand gripped around his hard cock protruding from his boxers. I eventually tear myself away long enough to reply.

-Fuck. Well you certainly know how to get a girl's attention.

-So, cousin, wanna play?

-Play?

-Sure. I showed you mine Kerri. Your turn.

I snickered to myself as I climbed out of bed and snuck silently into the living room. I turned on the lamp nearest the sofa for a little light. Sitting on the sofa with one foot up on the coffee table I snapped a photo of my black lace panties pushed slightly aside revealing my damp pussy underneath. A few clicks and it was on the way to Greg's phone. I smirked to myself, and waited for what I assumed would be a pleasant reply.

I was startled when the phone rang. I clicked the phone quickly to stop the ringing and held it to my ear. My voice caught in my throat and I was unable to speak. He must have heard me breathing on the other end. He spoke in a low voice.

"Beautiful. I never did get a good look since you seemed so anxious to have me inside you."

"I... I needed it."

"I could tell."

"Didn't you?"

"Oh absolutely. After months of thinking about it. Months of stroking my cock imagining it was your hand, your mouth, your pussy. Wishing it was my cousin's pussy."

I moaned quietly into the phone. I could hear his breathing over the phone, aching.

"You're stroking your cock now, aren't' you. You're thinking about your cousin and stroking that gorgeous cock."

"Kerri, I have been since before I messaged to see if you were awake. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I thought it would get better if we just..."

"Fucked?"

"Yeah."

"It's only gotten worse though, hasn't it?"

"Yessss." He hissed.

"Same here."

He moaned quietly into the phone. "Touch yourself for me, Kerri."

I exhaled slowly. "I am."

"Where are you?"

"On the sofa. I'm sitting right where you were sitting last night."

He moaned again. "Right where I was sitting when you climbed on top of me..."

"...And sat on you, plunging your cock deep inside my pussy." I finished his thought in an aching whisper.

"Yessss." He hissed again.

I moaned into the phone. I could feel the throbbing inside me as I got close to orgasm already. I slowed down, wanting to make it last.

"And you loved it. You loved fucking your cousin, right Greg?"

"Oh God, yes!"

"Just like you loved me kneeling between your legs. Just like you loved me sucking that huge cock of yours."

"Fuck... Kerriii."

"Are you going to cum for me Greg? Just like you filled my pussy, your cousin's pussy, with your hot cum last night."

"Oh God. Oh God."

I could tell he was about to explode. I was too.

"Oh yes, Greg. Shoot that cum inside my pussy. Fill me up your cousin's pussy while I orgasm all over your cock. Oh fuck! Fuck! Greg!"

"Kerri!"

We both moaned loudly into the phone while we orgasmed. Each having a few seconds of relief which would no doubt just fuel our burning desire for one another. We didn't say anything for a few minutes after, our breathing changing from heavy and rampant to a normal rhythm while we floated back down from euphoria.

"Kerri?"

"I'm still here."

"I... I guess I should probably try and get some sleep."

"Yeah, me too. Got work in a few hours."

"Yeah."

He was silent for a few minutes. I was just about to say goodnight when he spoke again.

"Kerri, can I call you tomorrow night?"

I smirked. "I'm not sure how I'll ever get to sleep if you don't."

He laughed. "Ok then. Talk to you tomorrow night."

"Goodnight, Greg."

"Goodnight."

pj
pj
179 Followers