A Long Way Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Dan, my dear friend, would you be my guest and fuck her bloody hot pussy while I ram her back passage!

- By all means, my dear. Wait until I'm fully embedded into her and together, we'll send her to the heaven of pretty slutty girls! Thank you for the kind offer!

- It's impolite to let a pretty woman wait!

- You're right. My apologies, Naina!

Dan took off his clothes and appeared naked in record time. Naina was clamping in rhythm her anal sphincter around Tim to make him stay hard. She was watching Dan stripping in front of her. She felt her love fluids oozing from her cunt. She was really ready to be fucked by the Frenchman! When he pulled down his briefs at last, she discovered a respectable size cock with big balls. They were full of seed and Dan certainly intended to dump a huge load into her pussy. He was probably as excited as she was. Six months before, she would have sworn she would never meet a man in bed before a marriage, that she would never fuck a stranger and she was now about to be double penetrated by her English boyfriend and one of his friends. To make it even more shameful, her boyfriend had knocked her up, would not marry her before the birth and had just offered her to his friend!

Dan didn't want to make it simple and just enter her cunt. Instead he lifted her left leg and placed it on his shoulder, leaving her other foot on the ground. He was making her do the splits! She never had practiced classical dance, just seen a few westerner ballets on TV and thought her hips would break if she tried such a figure but Dan had just lifted her leg and she was now like a bow with Dan himself as the string and his cock as the arrow, aiming straight at her cunt. In her outstretched position, her pussy was wide open He nudged it against her love lips, drawing from her excited whispers then plunged it into her choot. Naina screamed when she felt their pubic hair coming into contact. She was so widely open that he had skewered her to the hilt in a single shove and he was rather huge!

Dan didn't let her time to get accustomed to having two cocks inside her. She would have thought that she was too tight for that but Dan had entered her without forcing his way into her and she just felt an exquisite sensation of being filled up. On internet, she had seen girls being double teamed but their mimics seemed to show that it was a painful feat but she had felt no pain, just absolute bliss! It was obvious that Tim had reamed properly her ass and now her cunt as he fucked her between three and five times a day, sometimes more from the early morning to the middle of the night. She was following a high protein diet and she seemed to benefit from the treatment. She had never felt so happy, joyful and her academic results were in tune with her exuberant mood. The rattan cane Tim had used on her bottom once was catching dust under their bed

The faster and faster pistoning of Dan's cock into her cunt induced rapidly the unavoidable reaction of her body : she began to moan, mewl, groan and finally scream each time, he invaded her cunt and desperate moans as he pulled back. He hammered into her a long time, slowing his motions when he felt her on the verge of cumming and accelerating his moves when she seemed to calm down. It was unbearable but he was able to keep her on the edge for twenty minutes. When she was about to faint, he just pinched her buttocks or her breasts hard and the pain was just sufficient to make her remain active and bouncing. Her breasts were swollen and her nipples darted forward, looking like big raspberries. She could have hung weights from them.

Dan continued ramming his shaft into her. The pleasure irradiated from her pussy throughout her body. All her body seemed in fire, ready to explode! She was now continuously screaming, urging Dan to more impossible feats. She would have loved to receive him simultaneously in her cunt, in her ass, in her mouth, between her breasts and to frig him in her hands. Tim, still embedded deep in her arse couldn't move at all and was receiving just the backlash of their coupling and it was more than enough for him. He spewed a big load into her bowels before being dislodged by a harder shove of Dan. He pulled out of the scrimmage and let Naina alone with Dan.

The Frenchman was determined to offer her a very good moment. He stood up, lifting Naina still impaled on his cock. She instinctively crossed her ankles behind his back holding him as closely as she could. She likewise crossed her arms behind his neck, drawing his lips toward hers. They immediately kissed fiercely as if they had been starved for months. Their mouths were glued to one another and their tongues were warring ferociously in their united mouths. Only dan's hands were free to roam on Naina's body, cupping her breasts, mauling them at will. She didn't try to escape such brutal caresses. To the contrary, she pushed her breasts even harder into Dan's hands. When Dan was too harsh, she planted her nails into his back and neck, drawing occasionally some blood!

Dan had now grabbed her buttocks and pulled her upward until only the knob of his cock was still inside her. She moaned in despair, thinking he wanted to pull out completely but he swiftly moved his hands to her hips and pushed her down on his cock with all his strength. He was a burly men and she thought each time he would reach her mouth. His cock was hammering against her cervix she feared for the baby in her womb.

- Oh, It's so good, Dan! Just beware : I'm pregnant! I wouldn't lose my baby.

Dan didn't stop his continuous assaults on her pussy but he reduced their intensity. It was just on time as Naina had felt her cervix beginning to open to allow Dan's cock into her womb. She had seen on Internet it was possible to ruin a woman that way but the probability of making a woman pregnant was far greater.

The pleasure suffusing her loins was even better than what she had felt in Tim's arms when he had deflowered her. Dan was an expert lover but Tim had told her so previously. Before his first travel to India, he had been much less experienced until his wife Kira met prince Kyrhan. He had shown her all the pleasure she could draw from her body and those she could offer to her partner. She had put all these lessons in practice for the benefit of Kyrhan, of the people he offered her to but ultimately also of Dan, her French husband.

From a rather common housewife, pretty but with little interest for sex, Kyrhan had transformed her into a wanton woman always thirsty for sex. Dan had relished the change : his wife had been ready to fuck him once or twice a week at the best and now she needed it more than three times a day at the very minimum and was ready for anything to obtain it! Even a gang bang with twenty men would not deter her. The fact that Kyrhan kept her for his own uses half the time didn't change the balance : Dan's sex life had improved tremendously! Moreover, he had been able to enjoy freely the other girls of Kyrhan's unusual harem : American, English, French, Australian, Indian and recently Chinese girls. His wife wouldn't have a fit of jealousy as she herself had even more opportunities : the harem girls' husbands and the girls themselves, Kyrhan for sure and Rajiv, the jack of all trades used by Kyrhan for Kira's early training.

Naina was fast approaching a stellar quality climax. Dan seemed tireless and walked her around the bedroom still deeply embedded into her cunt. Each step was now making her rise and fall along his engorged cock and the rhythm was going crescendo. She heard piercing screams before realizing they came from her own throat. Her climax was devastating. Her head was reeling with ultimate pleasure and she was just able to repeat indefinitely the name of the man who had given her so much pleasure! It was like a Mantra!

Some one was clapping his hands in a fervent applause : it was sufficient to make Naina emerge from her blissful trance. She turned her head toward the source of the noise. It was Tim who seemed ecstatic with their performance.

- Fantastic, Dan! Naina, you were just marvelous

She felt elated : her boyfriend had seen her fucked to a terrific orgasm and he didn't seem jealous at all. She had been lucky : she had picked the unusual guy who wanted her pleasure more than keeping her on a leash at her feet like so many men she knew!

- Honey, will you teach me to take you in the same way. Our position will be reversed for that occasion. My contacts with Dan had been purely academic even though I fucked Kira a couple of times when she accompanied him to Birmingham, but I had never seen him in action. I've plenty of things to learn, it seems!

- Darling, I promise I'll transmit you everything Dan teaches me. I just wish I could give you climaxes that good each time we fuck! This time, it was a classical kamasutra figure : it's named the total hug. The physical contact is quite complete. The girl may move up and down or back and forth, so she can change the intensity of their mutual pleasure. The total hug is said to be characteristic of a passionate and creative sexual relations. It's rather acrobatic but Dan seems to master it to the perfection. I had seen pictures of it in India but feeling it in your body is much better than imagining it! I fill quite proud he tried it with me on our first encounter;

- You mat be right! When we fuck together, it's already very rewarding but now we both know that we can do much better! If Dan wants to use you again during our stay, obey him. I give him total leeway. Just try to tell me what he did you afterward!

- Of course. Dan Sahib, you can use me whenever you want!

- Thank, Naina, but I prefer you to continue calling me just Dan or Danny if you want! I'm your friend!

If Tim and Naina had wished Dan would fuck the young woman a second time, they were disappointed : Dan had invited one of his technical staff member to discuss with Tim about the details of their joint study. Dan disappeared in the kitchen and declined when Naina offered to help.

- No need, thank you and most of it is for non veggie people, I'm afraid. I wouldn't offend you by asking you to cook fish.

- Mmmhhh! will it be your delicious salmon in Champagne sauce?

- Just on target! You liked it, the last time I prepared it for you, didn't you?

- I didn't like it. I loved it : it was fine and very savory. In fact, I would eat it even if you let it drop on the floor!

- Great : an Englishman who loves good food!

- Don't joke about it : most of my friends at uni are good cooks, nowadays, much better, I make the bet, than your own colleagues!

- You may be right on this point!

The dinner was sumptuous, as usual. Dan had even prepared special dishes for Naina : a soup, boiled eggs with sorrel leaves mixed with the yolk under a white sauce topping. Naina took a double portion of it.

They chatted for some time before going to bed. Tim was quite eager to take Naina as Dan had done it. The young woman was OK with it and took off her clothes. Tim helped her up until she could clamp her legs around his waist but when he tried to enter her cunt in the middle of the room, he discovered that it wasn't that easy. He wasn't as steady on his legs as Dan had been. Maybe the fact that Dan had practiced Judo on competition level years before had helped him. After several unsuccessful attempts, Naina proposed him to fuck her against the wall. They would gain some support there. This time, Tim could impale fully Naina, pressing her against the wall. He really enjoyed fucking her hot velvety sheath that had always felt so tight. It was so pleasant that they kept at it as long as they could, slowing down when their climax seemed about to engulf them or accelerating their pace when their heartbeat calmed down or when Naina's moans became less intense. They both found it quite rewarding. They would do it again soon!

The next morning, Tim went jogging in the nearby forest. He announced he would be back two or three hours later. Dan proposed Naina to go to a nearby gym. It was closed during the weekend but he has its key. She agreed immediately. Running in such a cold weather with thick fog wasn't her idea of a nice morning. Exercising with body building devices was more like it.

Tim had just left when Dan came back in a sport outfit. Naina had not taken such a garment as she was to spend only three days in France but Dan seemed to be always a step in advance! He handed her a white gym short and a crop top, something that reminded her of a choli but made in simple red cotton. She looked for a bra and knickers but Dan told her she wouldn't need any. He may have a scheme working but Naina felt completely at ease with the Frenchman. He was friendly, polite, caring. If it pleased him to stay with her, what's the problem? He told her he was sorry as her tummy would be plainly exhibited. She replied him it wasn't a problem for an Indian girl accustomed to have her midriff bare in public but she was aware that the weather in the East of France was very cold in this season : it was freezing outside!

- Dan, I can't go out with just these clothes. It's too cold!

- Who asked you to do so? I've prepared a warm coat for you, of course. It's waiting in the entrance. Do you think I'll let you freeze to death? Just put on these long socks. I don't want you to get cold feet, in any sense of the expression.

The knee socks were made with a thick wool. Naina felt warm inside them immediately. The coat was a long wool cardigan that fell down to her calves. She buttoned it to her neck and noticed that there were no buttons from the middle of her thighs. As the cardigan was very tight, every time she made a step, it would open itself in front exhibiting her legs almost to her crotch. Dan was a horny cunning bastard : he wanted to see her bare thighs shown off! But he had told her the gym was less than three hundred yards away and she could offer him that little pleasure after he had made her cum so magnificently on the previous day!

Dan deliberately chose to walk slowly. The coldness was penetrating through her cardigan each time her naked thighs pushed it open : her normally very warm if not really hot cunt took the brunt of the chill.

When they entered the gym, they went straight from freezing temperature to very warm conditions. Dan immediately made her take off her cardigan. Her young body reacted by sending masses of her warm blood into her half frozen lower belly and especially her vagina. The effect Dan had engineered was immediate : her cunt began to ooze love fluids and her cunt transformed itself in minutes into a soaked swamp. Even her mind got affected : she needed a man and she needed him to fuck her SOON!

Dan didn't press the subject and let her stew in her juices. He proposed her a series of warm up exercises. He made her jump as high as she could. As she wore no bra, her tits giggled madly under her top. The show must have been exciting as he let her do it several minutes. Then he made her sit on a bench and pull down a bar to make the muscles in her shoulders work. The settings were those used for a taller man and she had to lift herself to reach the handles. Dan positioned himself just in front of her, pretending he was helping her. Naina was no fool : he just wanted her close to him to watch her boobs and bottom bounce as she exercised. She loved it : Dan had engineered the situation and was preparing to enjoy her and after their first session, she was quite ready to offer him a second bout with her. She smiled back to him and did her best to show off, pushing out her breasts when he was in front of her and her buttocks when he was behind her.

Her tiny top tried hard to maintain her large boobs but Dan had chosen it a size or two too small. Her tits always were on the edge of making it explode. Then he made her do a backward bridge. She proved to be a very good gymnast as she lifted herself about three feet from the ground. Her body was only supported by her outstretched legs and arms. Her head was hanging two feet from the floor. Her tits were pushing desperately against her top. Dan was less than ten inches from her. He grabbed the hem of her top and rolled it back until it was completely bunched above her breasts which were now in full view with the taut nipples topping them. It was a yummie view and Dan seemed to enjoy it. His own sport trousers were forming a huge tent. He had a splendid hard on. Naina had not even tried to escape his lewd moves!

Naina understood that the situation had reached a turning point. She kept her position, letting him make the crucial move and choose whether he preferred using her mouth, just at the optimum height, or her cunt. He would have to take off her boxer then and, in that eventuality, she kept her thighs together. Dan misinterpreted her position and thought she wanted him to fuck her mouth. He obliged. Her hair was sweeping the ground. Her tits were completely offered to his eyes and his touch. He kneaded both her nipples between thumb and fore finger. She had opened her mouth in a perfect O, waiting quietly at his pleasure. It was really the appropriate expression!

Naina was in a very acrobatic position but she managed to take Dan down her throat to the hilt. All the time she kept her eyes glued to his to allow him to follow all her mimics as she fought to give him as much pleasure as she could!

She seemed to perform quite well as he pushed his head back, caressing her hair feverishly. He was groaning in ecstasy and he was fighting his urge to dump a big load deep into a throat. She stimulated him together with her lips, her tongue and even her throat muscles. Nobody had ever taught her such caresses but they were doing a terrific effect on Dan. He lost the fight to his dismay. Most of his cum went straight into her mouth and she swallowed it dutifully as if it was the sweetest heavenly nectar. The last spurts soiled her face and her tits. She showed him proudly the whitish threads decorating her boobs but made not the slightest gesture to wipe it away.

Dan was too manly to content himself with just that first spurt into Naina's mouth. The young woman was so pretty that he felt his loins kept inexhaustible reserves of cum for her. He led Naina to another muscle building device. He didn't make her sit on it, just bend sidewise and placed her right leg against his torso. Her left foot was on the floor and she was grabbing for vertical metal bars for support. She was doing the splits once more. Her position made her open her pussy wide open. She looked at Dan who instantly got the hint and pushed himself into her. He had regained his optimum hardness and It was a marble like piece of meat that made its way into her. He was really huge and she screamed when she felt him press onto her cervix. At this very moment, her cunt ready to get split open, she was totally his to do with her as he wanted.

Naina was holding desperately the vertical bars and let him enjoy her as much as he wanted. He started to pull back before ramming in. Naina thought he would soon spew another dump of cum but Dan had more staying power than she expected. He carried her to a pile of plastic mattresses and made her lie on it. She had kept her legs wide open and he fucked her very hard. She was falling into a routine with this man. She was spending half her time with him just groaning and moaning when she was not screaming altogether under his ministrations. They hadn't exchanged more than ten sentences per hour but she felt as if she was with a very old friend. After a few minutes of intense love making unless it was just plain and very intense fucking, she lost contact with reality and soared into heaven skies like a rocket. She cummed and cummed again, unable to stop, screaming her delirious climax and repeating endlessly his name. It was no more "Dan", not even "Daniel" but a sweeter "Danny" interspersed with "I love you" or "You're doing me so good : don't stop!".