A Long Week at the Office Pt. 02

Story Info
After a stunning display, the neighbors finally meet.
3.2k words
4.45
15k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean opened the door. He didn't know what to think. His emotions were mixed between bliss, surprise, shame, anticipation, and disbelief. So, he said nothing.

"I guess formality is a bit awkward at the moment?" Sandra asked. She was wondering if knocking had been a good idea. She was so titillated but also beginning to recover her senses.

"Sorry! Hi, I'm Sean. Yes, come in, please. Um. Well. I've got no way to explain myself. I had no idea that blind was open. It's always closed. My cleaning lady must have left it up. I'm so embarrassed. I'm terribly sorry."

He was also extremely turned on. Being caught masturbating was one of his go-to fantasies. But he never imagined his fantasy would come true. He also never considered what the consequences might be if it did!

"You didn't look too embarrassed just now as you ejaculated all over your window." Sandra blurted out. Not usually that snarky, the mix of erotic energy and the enduring effects of earlier cocktails spurred her audacious attitude. She was going to have sex with Sean. She knew it and if he didn't, he was about to find out.

Sean's face turned red. His shyness enveloped him. He was desperate for a reply. Something sexy or witty. But a good response escaped him. Instead, he reached out for her hands and pulled her into his arms. He offered her a searing, sensual kiss.

He guided her into the foyer and shut the door behind her. His lips engaged hers. He pushed her wet rain coat off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She reached behind herself to unzip her little black dress.

Sandra pulled away. "Wait!"

Sean didn't want to wait and leaned in to kiss her again. She countered his lean by leaning back, dodging his kiss.

With a wily grin, she stepped out of his arms and around him into the living room. She pulled his blind down to cover his window. "You never know who might be walking by!"

She turned to him and lifted the hem of her dress, revealing well-toned quads. Up the dress went, inch by inch it. Slowly sliding up her legs to the point that her red silk panties were peeking out below the hemline.

Sean stood staring. Mouth open. Delighted. He made a mental note to give the cleaning lady a raise. He walked to the bar across the room and silently motioned toward her, asking without words if she'd like a drink. She nodded. He poured her a glass of whiskey.

He placed it on the coffee table in front of her and then stepped back and watched his new friend take her turn at exhibitionism. Her dress rolled upward until he saw the slightest hint of silk from her matching red bra. The cups peeked from the bottom of her dress. Her belly was tan and curvy. She was a fit, strong woman but the curves she revealed also made her quite feminine. The sight of her in her red lingerie against her tan skin and bodacious body had him pulsing inside his trousers.

Sandra dropped her dress to the floor behind her. Silence came over the room. The music had ended. The sound of the rain had passed and was no longer pounding against the glass. The only sound was their breath. They hesitated a moment in an attempt to understand the situation. They were both consumed by lust for one another.

Sean held out his hand, "Follow me." She took it and followed him down the hall into his bathroom.

Standing on the tile floor, he was glad the cleaning lady had come earlier. The bathroom was sparkling. "Not bad for a bachelor! You are a single man, right?" She asked.

He offered another kiss and asked, "Would I be jacking off alone with my whiskey on Friday night if I was taken?" He pulled her body tight against his. He felt her skin covered in goosebumps. Her short, dark hair was still wet from the rain. He turned around and opened the hot water faucet in the shower.

While he wasn't the athlete he once was, Sean's body was appealing. She liked that he was manscaped and somewhat muscular. He had ivory skin. He was taller than she, which she liked. And his legs!

"Do you just work out with your legs all day?" She asked giggling.

Sean blushed "My mom made me ride my bike everywhere. I lived on a big hill."

"But your calves! They are so sexy!"

"Lots of soccer. Kind of dislike gyms and such. I prefer to be outside for exercise."

"Mind if we stay in tonight?" She asked with a smile.

"You don't want to go back out in that storm, do you? Belgian weather can be so unforgiving this time of year!" Sean finally had a witty reply.

The rainfall showerhead soon had the room full of steam. He let the water fall against his wrists until he found the right blend of hot and cold and turned to face Sandra. As he administered to the water, she admired the nude man in front of her.

His bottom was taut and spankable. His hamstrings equally as strong as his quads. They reminded her of the legs on her college crush on the rugby team. His back was lean and formed a 'v' shape up to his broad shoulders. She noticed the grey attempting a hostile takeover on his head. She found it distinguishing.

He turned around, never realizing she was taking inventory of his body, reached behind her and deftly unclasped her bra with his thumb and forefinger. She allowed the bra to fall forward off her arms and onto the floor.

"Do you want me to hang that up?" he asked.

She rolled off her wet panties and handed them to him with the sexiest little grin.

"Sure!"

Sean gasped. As she stood before him, his eyes absorbed the beauty of her body. His eyes momentarily noticed the tuft of brown hair down there. He was so glad she had left some hair there. He didn't want to stare but was finding it hard to resist the temptation.

He stood back, loosened his tie and pulled it over his head. He unbuttoned his shirt and hung it on a hook with her bra and panties. Both took a moment, appreciating the eroticism in the air. Sandra stepped into the shower. He followed her and closed the shower door.

The water cascaded from above, rinsing away the cold storm water and warming their bodies.

Sean loved an athletic woman. Was she a soccer player, too? A swimmer probably. Her legs represented hours of exercise of some kind. Her bottom was so tight and round. Her skin was the color of caramel. She had tan lines on her bottom that seemed right off the image on a sunscreen bottle. Her curves everywhere were adorable. He found her body to be the sexiest he'd ever seen. She was a confident, pretty and sexy woman.

It wasn't long before he noticed her amazing breasts. The lighter skin from where her bikini top had covered contrasted with her natural tan. How had he not noticed his neighbor had such magnificent tits? They hung with wonderful proportion. He guessed them to be D cup in size. He was longing to feel their heaviness. Her cute, small, brown nipples dared to be sucked, they were so hard. Goose bumps surrounded the edge of her areola. He looked up to her russet eyes and realized he had been caught ogling her.

She smiled. She enjoyed the attention and the unspoken compliment his eyes communicated.

He joined her under the steamy waterfall and pulled her in close for a kiss. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. Their two tongues collided and swirled around one another. Their hands explored each other's body. Sean grabbed her ass with one hand. With his other, he held her behind the neck and gently tugged at her short hair while his kiss moved to her neck.

Her hands roamed over his chest and shoulders. She felt him further harden against her. Instinctively, she looked down. She saw his penis pulsing against her hip. It was circumcised and thick. Feeling it throb against her was tantalizing but she didn't reach to it. Not yet. Instead, she ran her nails down his back. She nibbled his ear lobe with her tongue while he bit her neck gently. Her sensual touches raised the hair on his arms and neck and had his hardness yearning to be touched.

Sandra was starting to see Sean loved making out as much as she did. He wasn't rushing. He was taking his time. Softly kissing one moment, kissing passionately the next. He was patient, purposeful and careful not to press too quickly. Both of them possessed strong skills in the art of making out. She wished this moment could last forever.

Sean took advantage of the freedom Sandra granted his exploring hands. He let them roam everywhere around her delicious curves. He treasured tracing a woman's twists and turns with his eyes, hands, or mouth. The more curves the better! He took pleasure mapping the cambers of female beauty in his mind. To him, a woman's beauty was a natural example of perfection. Being allowed to explore that perfection without limit was his own heaven.

Sean used his imagination to extend the real curves of a woman into the Fibonacci sequence often found in nature. The form can be coaxed by imagination from the bend of her ear lobe or the sweeping turn of the hips. The beauty of women, in his opinion, radiated out from within, the greatest of all golden spirals.

"Oh my goodness, Sean!" Sandra exclaimed. "I need you so badly!"

Sean pulled back from the kiss and noticed black mascara running down her face.

"I'm a bad bachelor," he said "I don't think I have any makeup remover. Or fancy shampoos. Or lady scented soaps. I just know I have to get you out of this shower and into my bed."

"Is that right?" she asked, eyeing him with a seductive look. "No girly soaps? At least I know you're not lying about being married!" They both laughed.

"Tell you what, I'm going to step out. Here's a towel here for you. Take your time. I am just going to tidy up another bit of proof that I'm single; the mess in my room."

"Isn't that gentlemanly?" she asked with a smile. "Don't worry, unless you're a slob, I won't judge you. As soon as I rinse off this makeup, I'm getting out of the shower. You had better tidy it up quick!" Sandra said as she spanked his tush playfully on his way out.

Sean was pretty sure he floated down the hall to his room. Forty five minutes ago, he had accepted that he'd be spending another Friday night alone again. Now he was worrying about the socks on his floor because his gorgeous next door neighbor was naked in his shower!

His room wasn't truly that messy. But he had a habit of just taking off clothes and leaving them on the floor. He picked up the untidiness of carelessly shed clothes, poorly placed books, and littered shoes and tossed them all into his closet.

He grabbed a candle from the bedside drawer and lit it. He turned a lamp on low. He found a theme on Spotify called "Tantric Sex" to set a background mood. As he turned down the sheets and smoothed away wrinkles with his hands, Sandra walked into the room.

She wore nothing but his white towel around her midriff. As quickly as he began to admire that, she unspun the towel and hung it over the door. She moved toward him as he hopped onto the bed.

She fell onto the bed next to Sean. They kissed. This time lying nude next to each other. Eyes, hands, mouths searching and finding new ways to please one another. Her nipples went taught. His hard on became thicker and pushed up against her bush. The heat was rising rapidly.

"Sean, I want you inside me." Sandra said with a low voice. It wasn't a question. Or suggestion. It was a directive. He rolled her on top of him and asked "Right now? This instant?" He had a devilish grin.

Swiftly, with a smooth, singular motion, he levered his hands behind Sandra's hips from beneath and between her legs. Placing his hands on the small of her back, he pulled her up towards his face while he slid his body lower down the bed.

The surprising motion made her fall forward. She instinctively placed her hands out to the head board of the bed to catch herself. The moment her hands steadied her, she could feel his warm breath against her inner thighs.

"Just getting inside you, as you requested." Sean said. And with that, he softly delved into her opening. His tongue slipped into her wetness.

Kissing her all around her bundle of nerves, he was licking slowly up and down her crotch. His tongue danced between the folds of her lips. Never staying too long in any one place. Never pressing too hard or fast. In and out it would dart, his lips and tongue devouring every part of her most delicate self.

His tongue felt so good. "Sean, you are very clever. And a serious cunnilinguist! But you know that wasn't my request. And you know it wasn't a request."

She displayed a little of her own athleticism and bucked her hips down past his chest and landed her opening right at the tip of his stiffness.

"Let me be clearer. I want to feel your cock inside of me." She pushed herself up over him, slid the head teasingly into her as she looked into his eyes. Her hips insisted further down until her lips bumped over the crown of his shaft and glided smoothly down his hard pole. She took him inside her to the point they could get no closer. Becoming as singular as two people can be.

She looked at him. He at her. They remained motionless for a moment. Breathing. But soon, an energy possessed both of them. His hips gyrated slowly, with low level waves.

Hers responded to his. Slowly they began to find a soft rhythm. Gracefully, her pushes collided with his plunges. Sean's hands moved up and down Sandra's back. Fingertips stroking her skin. His hands found her round bottom and began kneading her ass cheeks in a way that, combined with the piston motions inside her, triggered the appearance of her next climax.

Her insides began pulsing to the joyous sensation of his hardness sinking in and pulling out of her. Her sex began to grip at his. Her femininity attempting to stop his masculinity from sliding back out. But his was too hard and hers too wet. There was no stopping the penetrating motions. The sensation of her palpitating vaginal muscles prompted a familiar feeling within Sean.

She sat up on him. Sean's view was stunning. In his mind, he questioned if he'd been drugged. "This amazing, sexy, powerful woman has been living next door to me? And I haven't said hi?"

"Sean?" Sandra asked. Dragging his attention from his amazement to her words. "You're pretty hot! You really liked me watching you through your window? That was so sexy! I really like to watch. I'm so glad you didn't stop when you saw me. My God, you feel so good!"

She confused the grin on his face for confusion. It was bliss.

"I don't know why. But I love being watched. And watching. I'm staring up at you. Inside of you. In love with this moment. I am in so much ecstasy. I have to be a gentleman and ask, when it happens, where do you want me to cum?"

"Can I share something with you?" she asked as she continued to grind on him. "I loved watching you cum earlier. I want to watch you cum again. Will you cum for me and let me watch you cum on me?"

Her vagina was pulsing madly. Custom fitting naturally to his sex. Pulling on him while it symbiotically massaged her to another climax.

"Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her whole body went into spasm on top of him. Her hips bouncing on him uncontrollably. Grinding into him. Her stomach muscles contracting, her toes grabbed at the sheets. She stared into his eyes and gripped his shoulders as she shouted "I'm cumming!"

He used every ounce of control he had left. Luckily he had just cum an hour ago. Otherwise he'd have never been able to last as her vagina squeezed and clinched around his sex. She coasted to an intense finish. Her breath was heaving. Her sex pulsating, begging almost, for his release.

He deftly rolled her over and slid into her from on top. Her legs spread wide for him. He plunged in as deeply as he could. He couldn't believe the exquisiteness beneath him. He was so turned on by her beauty.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to last very much longer. I hope that's ok? I'd love this to go on all night. But I think seeing your gorgeous face as you were cumming on top of me just now was too much for my out-of-practice self. I think I've lost my mind, to be honest. I haven't loved this well in such a long time. You are truly heaven sent."

"Are you always such a gentleman before you cum for a woman?" She asked with a little giggle. "I really want to feel that warmth on me this time. I want to see it fall out of you onto me. Just like I saw you do on your window. That was so hot, Sean."

Suddenly, Sean couldn't speak again. He couldn't reply with words. He groaned. His thrusting slowed. It became more purposeful. Like mercury rising in a thermometer, he felt the surge of fluid rise into the base of his balls. It flowed into his lower shaft. His climax was near. She felt him grow even larger and thicker. The head of his penis pulsed pugnaciously inside of her. He looked into her eyes and said "I'm ready to cum."

"Cum, Sean. Cum for me. Cum on me. I want to see you cum again, Sean."

Her words lit the final fuse. He pulled himself from within her, looked her in the eyes and she felt his hot, milky essence fall onto her belly and hips.

He collapsed down on top of her. Kissing her. Groaning. She held onto him. They embraced. Held that sensual hug in the spell of bliss. At peace. Released. He rolled off to her left. A smile and a contentment he had not had in so long.

"Hang on. I'll grab a towel." He kissed her forehead as he leapt from the bed for a towel to help her clean up. Soon he was back and helping her mop up the milky fluid he had left all over her belly.

"Wow" Sean said.

"Wow. Yeah. Wow" Sandra said.

"That was amazing!"

"Amazing!"