A Long Week Ch. 03

Story Info
Confidence boosting, our way!
1.2k words
3.88
10.5k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers

Once again, this is a work of fiction forgive any basic errors. Constructive criticism is appreciated, feel free to leave any comment it doesn't mean I have to read it though. And just to see who all is reading thoroughly, feel free to make suggestions for future scenes or prompts for my writing.

*****

Jonathon carried her to the door, reaching up to shut the garage door which made her eyes go wide as she realized that they had just done that in the well-lit garage for anyone to see. The thought made her blush and aroused at the same time but she was too exhausted to do anything but lay limp in his arms.

He carried her into the house and she took advantage of the opportunity to learn more about Jonathon. Her inner real estate agent came alive as she scanned the house on their way through it. She quickly realized that the house was staged as if it were about to be sold. The furniture and walls were neutral colors, and there was nothing on the walls. There were no personal pictures or any memorabilia anywhere in the living room. There was a place for a large television on the mantle of the fireplace, but there was nothing there but a cable line and a plug in set in the wall beside the spot. As she was carried to the back of the house to the master bedroom, she continued to see nothing of Jonathon in the house. Every room was clean and open and inviting as they passed open doors.

When he stood in front of the only shut door in the house she gulped and felt herself tensing a bit as she imagined something of a cross between a sex dungeon and a master bedroom which best suited her idea of Jonathon. Full of horrible toys and stocks made solely to both cause pain and pleasure.

When he opened the door she was slightly disappointed. The blinds were drawn shut, dark curtains pulled across them to block out most of the light in a room that was painted a flat black. The carpet was the same cream color as the rest of the carpet in the house. Which almost ruined the look of the large four poster bed that was stained a glossy black and made in all black sheets with the comforter turned down to show a splash of red that sat in the middle of the room. On one wall was a pair of closets shut to her prying eyes and in between them was a single chest of drawers, a large mirror mounted to it which was the same style and color as the bed. Other than that and a door that was ajar and showed a modestly sized master bath, that was it. This was Jonathon's inner sanctum, and there was nothing to it.

Susan must have made a face because he looked at her and dryly said, "Welcome to my home or were you expecting the bat cave?" Susan blinked and looked up at him sheepishly through her lashes. To be honest she sort of was considering how dark and brooding she had imagined him.

"I'm just curious is all... sir," she mumbled against his chest as she looked down and away from his gaze. He didn't respond instead he just let her stew in her own thoughts as he set her down next to the bed. He pulled his Jacket from her and hung it next to the one he had been wearing in one of the closets. She sat on the bed and reached a hand down to caress the soft fabric as what she had just done with him hit her like a brick.

"I...I'm on the pill," she said weakly. Even as she said it she knew she was just saying it instead of what she really wanted to say. He looked at her coldly and quirked a brow slightly, a face that made her shiver a bit.

"I know you are Susan", her name rolling off his lips made her squirm a bit but not for the reason she would think. She preferred he call her by the nicknames he always had for her since he had begun talking to her. Her name seemed too plain Jane to her coming from him but at the same time, she liked that he had said it too. Her emotions were a jumble after being subjected to the single best sex of her life.

She nodded and swallowed dryly as she clutched the covers to her chest, realizing exactly how naked she was in front of him. She wanted to ask him if she had done well, if she was as good as he thought she would be... If he thought she was too old for him. That was the thought that kept coming back to bite her self confidence in the ass. She was scared of being rejected because of it, realizing now that he could very possibly be half her age. She stumbled over her words a couple times trying to say something, anything that may ease her nerves.

Jonathon stood across the room from her and read her so easily. He moved forward and reached out slowly, confidently caressing her face. "Pet," he said in a tone that sent steal through her and she realized she would never disobey him when he spoke to her like this, "Stop thinking". She would normally laugh at him but then she realized that she had. She had just stopped thinking, and it stopped eating at her. He continued in a softer voice this time, soothing her as he forced eye contact between them, "You did well".

She looked up at him and then shakily nodded, realizing that she was on the verge of tears. She was ecstatic and relieved at his simple statement and she felt something that made her heart skip a beat. As long as he was happy with her, she would be ok. She remembered someone trying to explain that fact to her online once. That when someone owns you completely, you become reliant on them and even if the world goes to hell as long as that person says its fine you don't care. It didn't matter whatever faults she had because he was still happy with her.

Over the past few months she had become reliant on Jonathon to keep her stable. She lived a high stress life especially since the economy tanked. Jonathon always put her straight even if she didn't realize she needed it. Now that he was here, in front of her in the flesh she couldn't describe exactly what was happening in her mind.

Jonathon watched her quietly for a few minutes as she realigned herself. "Are you done being a silly woman?" he asked her, which made her hackles rise and she looked up at him defiantly but before she could say anything at all he wrapped his hand around the back of her head and squeezed lightly.

To be continued again, not so much on the sex this time, but let's face it, Susan is mushy putty. I'll probably post the steamy stuff and bed time a little later while I'm being an insomniac.

1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers