A Long Week Ch. 05

Story Info
The next morning, and they're still together.
2.9k words
4.5
11.3k
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers

Ok people here we go again! This is a work of fiction forgive any basic errors. Constructive criticism is appreciated, feel free to leave any comment it doesn't mean I have to read it though. This space is where I usually make a funny comment that will only make me giggle to myself about either things that my imaginary readers can do or etc. I've elected to do a bit more than that. There are a few who are kind enough to leave me nice comments, shocking! And I've read that apparently my writing is "Well written and well thought out". Thank you, the unexpected compliment warms my innards in a non-sexual way, though I'm gonna take a wild guess and say everyone just wants the Fap material I put out so let's get back to good old Jonathon and Susan mucking about! Yay for mucking about!


Jonathon awoke fifteen minutes later than he normally did in the morning, his eyes springing open and focusing on the ceiling. He was still tired, that's what happened when he had two bouts of great sex in one night. He smirked as he thought about the night before and felt Susan's warm body cuddled to his side like an electric blanket warming him perfectly toasty beneath his comforter. He sighed as he realized he actually did have to get moving or he was going to be late for work.

He rolled out of bed and stood slowly without looking back at Susan. As a 26 year old male with a beautiful woman in his bed he could fuck and abuse in any way he wanted, he didn't trust himself not to wake her up screaming in pain. Then licking the pain away and making her cum so hard she screamed again. He squelched his resilient libido with a cold act of will, blaming his raging erection on morning wood and not on his dirty thoughts.

He fell into a well-practiced and easy routine, bathroom, piss, shower, dress, and leave. He left Susan behind since she had earned some sleep after last night. He eventually found himself showered and standing in front of his closet. One side had all of his clothes and belongings. Everything was perfectly organized. Each shelf on one side was filled with meticulously folded clothes for specific occasions. His pants and jackets hung on the other half of the closet where the shelves ended gave just enough space for him to hang them after he washed and ironed them. Everything he owned was functional, well taken care of, and stored to his exacting standards.

The other side was the one that made him pause. A twin of the first closet, it was completely empty. It always made him pause in thought as he looked at it and realized that he was a young adult who had never had a normal relationship in his life. He always prepared for two, but never had a second he was willing to share himself with. He shook his head vigorously and his longish auburn hair whipped back and forth as he forced his mind to a controlled blank that let him live through anything.

He pulled his closet open exactly how he did every morning and pulled one of his red work shirts from the stack of them. He didn't have to look as he pulled a specific pair of jeans off their hanger and stepped into them. He pulled them on in one smooth motion and snapped them together before pulling up the zipper. No, he didn't like underwear. He had never gotten used to the clingy, constrictive fabric and when he was old enough to dress himself he never wore them again. He pulled on one of the three leather riding jackets he owned, relaxing a bit as the familiar weight fell on his shoulders.

He shut the closet door silently and looked at Susan who was still sound asleep in his bed but had squirmed her way into the middle where he had been sleeping a few minutes ago. The sight made one corner of his lips turn up a little. He walked over and kissed her forehead lightly, patting her head as he made sure everything of hers was laid out on the end table next to her the note he had written last night with her instructions laid over her phone. She groaned and turned toward his hand nuzzling it lightly which made him feel a bit warmer inside.

He turned and slipped out of the house, pulling a set of keys from the hook next to the garage door before he sat on his bike and fastened his helmet. His overly nosy female neighbor, Martha, wandered over while he was backing out of his driveway on the bike. He could guess she was going to complain about the noise he and Susan had made, and in his honest opinion, zero fucks were given. Martha opened her mouth only to be shot down after he turned the key in the bike's engine and kicked it to life with a loud roar. He checked his gauges and once happy he looked at Martha again and put one finger to where his lips would be under his helmet, telling Martha without words to keep quiet. She already knew that he didn't care what she thought he did or what she thought of him. She was to stay out of his business and he wouldn't get into hers.

He looked away from Martha and to the road, riding away without dealing with the narrow minded woman. All he could really think about was the day he had laid out for Susan. That got a full-fledged smile out of him, a rare thing from him that was becoming more and more common.

~~~

Susan groaned in the bed after Jonathon left but fell right back to sleep. She awoke to the ever annoying chirp of her phone getting a text. She growled and reached out for her phone she slapped her hand down on it and was a little surprised when she felt a heavy envelope laid over it and her clutch purse that she had toted with her to the bar last night.

She sat up and rubbed at her eyes grumbling to herself. She was NOT a morning person. That whole early to rise thing was part of the reason she had gone into real estate. No one wanted to look at a house at nine in the morning. She pulled her phone over and drew the pattern that unlocked her smart phone and opened her newest text message without looking. She finally read her latest text and blinked as she read it again, 'Time to get up pet'. The contact said "Jon" but she never got his number, so he must have programmed it into her phone himself. However, how did he get past the lock combination on it?

Still puzzling out how in the hell 'Jon' had magically hacked her phone she got another message from him, 'Read your note, I'll text you when I'm on my way home. If there are any emergencies text me'. Susan blinked at her phone and looked at the envelope in her hand addressed to her in short crisp writing that had no embellishment in it. It was just her name, short and sweet in an easy to read no nonsense kind of way.

She pulled open the flap of the envelope and a neatly folded piece of paper fell out onto her hand. She smiled as she opened it and realized it was tightly packed with instructions. She read the first few lines and laughed out right. 'Good morning pet. Before I have you go anywhere make the bed. That means now, so stop reading. And make the bed.' She giggled to herself and stood, setting the letter and her phone down on the end table so she could make the bed.

Her first task complete she sat on the bed wrinkling it again and pulled her letter out once more to read further. 'Good girl,' she smiled and shivered a bit at the compliment even though it was just written on a piece of paper. 'Now then please call your hotel and have them send your luggage to my home. The address is below and there is money on the front table to pay for the service.' She blinked and blushed deeply. She shouldn't have been surprised by the demand but it basically amounted to them living together for a week, which scared her a bit. Those annoying things called doubts were gnawing at her insides again. Hoping that he had left her some courage somewhere, she reread her instructions and the next line after the address, 'The sooner you complete your task the sooner you get your reward'. She hated that he read her mind, but she was happy that he had at least left her something to goad her into it, even if it was vague.

Thirty minutes later she had finished calling the hotel and canceling her reservation, as well as having her luggage sent over in a taxi. She sat at a small dining room table in the middle of his dated kitchen a small plate of toast in front of her that she had scrounged up, still naked since she had nothing to wear. Glad that the hard part was over she opened her letter again and read the next few lines. 'If you're reading this, I assume you've done as you've been told and so I should give you a gift. Go to my room, look under the bed on the right side. There will be several plastic tubs. The one in the middle has a blue top. Pull it out and open it, read further after you have done so.'

Curious and excited she jumped up and ran to the bed with her letter and phone in hand. She fell to her knees and pulled the box in question out. Setting it on the bed she pried it open and looked inside and blinked, at the contents. Then she pulled out her letter with a deep blush and red the next set of lines, 'I hope you like your surprise. Pull out a pair of the pink ones, don't bother looking for a different set, they are all the same. The pink ones have the smallest bulbs and they only get bigger depending on the color.'

She whimpered as she reached out and fished out a pair of the pink panties, that had two bulbs one for her sex and the other for her anus. How was she supposed to go about wearing those!? Looking for some guidance she went back to her letter. 'The lube is in the right side end table, I suggest you use plenty considering your lack of experience in anal for now.' She looked from the panties to the letter to the end table as her thoughts whirled. He was crazy! She had never done something like this before. If she went around all day wearing these panties she would... Her thoughts trailed off and she could already feel herself getting wet at the idea of how sexy it would be. She could wear them under anything and she would be completely aroused. Like when she went without last night, but so much better with the added stimulation. She closed her eyes and imagined walking in them, her hips swaying from side to side and only Jonathon knew what sweet torture she was going through.

She lunged toward the end table and pulled the lube out, putting some on the anal plug and then taking a deep breath to help herself relax as she pulled the panties up and slowly worked the anal bulb into her well lubed asshole. She sat there, half bent over and moaned loudly with a shudder. Her hand tangled in the bed's covers and she finally finished with the anal plug, and she started to push the small dildo in the panties into her slit. The combined affect was painful and so damn hot she thought she would soak her panties in a few minutes. Finally finished she pulled the panties all the way up and moved to the bathroom to look at them in the mirror. They were a boyish cut but every time she shifted or walked the bulbs rubbed against her inner walls and against each other pinching the small patch of skin between her rectum and vagina. It took her a full five minutes to be able to walk without moaning. There was a small bud that stuck out of the small dildo and laid perfectly on the head of her clit, pressing against it when she shifted and especially when she bent over.

She went back to the bed to read more of her letter, but half way there she couldn't stand anymore. She doubled over and decided that crawling over was a better idea if she was supposed to make it without cumming in her brand new panties. Boy was she wrong. By the time she was back at her letter she was soaking wet and trembling. The next few lines made her moan loudly, 'When you've got them on I want you to take a pic and send it to me. Make sure it's plenty slutty so I can have some fun at work.'

She moaned at the thought of Jonathon masturbating at work to a picture of her and sat down on the carpet, her back against the bed. She spread her legs wide and slowly but surely began to play with herself, when she was good and flustered she looked down and smiled. There was a small wet patch forming around the dildo in her underwear. She pulled out her phone and held the phone at arm's length snapping two or three quick pictures. Before she could think about and regret it she sent all three to Jonathon.

She pulled out her letter again. 'Good, now go to my closet on the right and pull out one of my button down shirts. You may wear that if someone should come to the door. You are not allowed to wear it or anything else as long as you are in the house unless I've told you otherwise.' She smiled at the rule and laughed a bit since it meant that she was going to be on display for him twenty four seven. The thought made her wet again and she really wanted to cum right now.

Her phone went off, telling her she had a text and she pulled it out excitedly opening the text and biting her lip as a picture of Jonathon's fully erect dick was on display for her. Oh dear gods she was getting really horny right now. There was a message under it and she read it slowly not wanting to miss anything, 'Go to the kitchen, get on the table and lay back. Text me when you get there.' She was panting now and only thought to bring her letter at the last possible second. She was still not used to the constant feeling of being filled so as she walked she got wetter and couldn't help but moan. She finally made it to the kitchen and laid back on his table. She fumbled with her phone and sent him a message that told him she had done what he had told her to. What seemed an eternity later her phone chirped and she opened the message, 'Now let's see how much you like your new toy.'

She smiled and was in the middle of sending a reply when the dildo in her panties suddenly started pulsing, the small piece that pressed on her clit vibrating in the perfect spot to drive her insane. She dropped her phone and her back arched several inches off the table as she was taken by surprise. "Holy shit!" she said to herself breathlessly and realized that Jonathon could make the dildo in her vibrate whenever he wanted just from a text or an app. She writhed on the table as the vibrator went through several different settings.

She was so close to orgasm again and her phone chirped loudly. She fumbled and barely got her code into the phone to open the text. 'Cum like a good whore now.' Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she came. She cried out and moaned loudly to the ceiling and reached up, massaging her large breasts roughly. The vibrator didn't stop which meant that she wasn't able to come down from the high that she was forced to by the small toy. After a few minutes the vibrator stopped and she laid there panting heavily.

Her phone chirped again and she took a moment to recollect her wits before opening the text, 'You've done well. I've cum all over my hand, but it will be so much better to cum in you. Finish your day's chores. I will be home soon.' Susan smiled as she sat up and texted him back a simple, 'Thank you sir'. Thinking that would make him happy. She plucked up her letter again and began to read on.


To be continued and all that... Phew that was a long one. Did I lose anyone because it was so damn long? Or do the ladies and gents like it like that. Lol bad jokes something you've just got to deal with when you read my stuff. Let me know what you all think so far and all that blah blah blah, leave a comment or shoot me a message blah blah blah. I'm gonna jerk off and go to bed. Good night all!

1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers