A Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicki, I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on you. I have to slip my pants down and we are in a very public parking lot. The windows in the back are tinted. No one will be able to see me with my pants down. Okay??"

Now I felt a little stupid. "Okay, you're right."

I got in back and he slipped his pants down and took them off. All he had on was a tank top and his undershorts...boxers. Gawd he was handsome with a body like Adonis himself. The image of his cock from last night flashed before my eyes and I had to blink several times to get rid of it. I felt that tingle coming back.

He lay back and I got to work cleaning the abrasions and getting the ointments applied. Secretly I was enjoying this way too much. I didn't want it to end. I know that the entire time he was looking down my gaping top and sneaking peeks up my hiked up skirt. At that moment in time I didn't care. I felt like an attractive and desirable woman. I was enjoying the attention this handsome man was giving me.

It's almost as if he sensed this. He sat up, smiled and kissed me on the forehead and then the cheek and said, "Thank you Nicki."

"You are very welcome. I think we need to check the abrasions tomorrow and change the dressings for you. Jake, don't tell the guys that I did this because it doesn't seem appropriate for me to be in the van with you and your pants off. I'm not sure I want Jim finding out either. I know he trusts me but he may not understand."

With that he pulled me to him and kissed me. First on the lips and then he pushed his tongue past my lips. I was completely lost in a total and complete wave of passion. I responded by giving him my tongue. I felt like I was floating but when he touched my breast I immediately came out of it.

"My Gawd Jake, we can't do this. I can't do this. Neither one of us should be doing this. I'M MARRIED!!"

He pulled me to his body again kissing me harder. This time, with no warning, he rolled me onto my back forcing my legs open with his knee. His upper thigh was firmly planted against my mound. Oh, how good that felt. He was trying to take me. I couldn't let him. I was wriggling under him trying to get him to stop. I broke free of his kiss.

"Jake please stop, we have to stop. Jake, listen to me, please."

He just started kissing me again and now he was sliding his hand under my tank top. His fingers found my nipple and he began rolling it between his fingers. I couldn't take it any longer. I resisted no more. I let him have me willingly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He worked my top off, then hiked my skirt up around my hips and ripped my panties off. I was so surprised how much I enjoyed being treated like this, like a slut. He was being so rough with me. It was as if he needed it, like he really needed to fuck me, so much passion. He was doing things to me that my husband never seemed to want to do.

I was pushing his undershorts off and got a good look at his beast. I thought it looked big last night when he was peeing, but now it was erect and the size was beyond my imagination.

He rolled onto his back and told me to get on top.

"Jake, I really don't think you can push that thing into me. It's too big."

"Get on top and lower yourself down on it. Just take your time and go slow. It will fit."

"Jake, we have to stop. I can't go on with this."

With that he rolled back over on top of me, kissed me again, moved his hand down my tummy and started fingering me. I melted again. This man knew how to pleasure a woman.

He moved his mouth from mine and moved further down to suckle my nipples. Then he began moving further down to my hairy mound. He pulled my pussy lips apart, found my clit with his tongue and pleasured me like Jim never has.

I fully understood I was one of many on his list of conquests but I didn't care. At this point it just didn't matter.

He continued licking my clit alternating between soft flicks of his tongue to a firmer pressure. It was feeling so good and I had an orgasm like nothing I'd ever experienced. "OH MY GAWD JAKE I'M CUMMING OHHHH OHHH AHHH ahhh." It sent waves throughout my entire body. These were not tingles of pleasure but waves of delight everywhere. I lay there for a moment trying to catch my breath.

"Nicki, did you enjoy that? If you did, believe me, we've only just begun."

"Jake, I've never felt anything as sensational as that. Friends have told me about their husbands doing that to them but Jim won't even try it. It felt sooo remarkably good. Roll onto your back and let me kiss your thing."

"Not now, not now. I want you on top of me. I want you to slide that tight little pussy down my shaft. I want you to fuck my cock until you're screaming."

He rolled onto his back and I straddled him. I got up on my knees and grabbed hold of his cock. It felt so big, so hard. I lined up over top of it, fitted the enormous head to my tiny opening and began the penetration. My pussy was dripping wet but I still lowered myself very slowly, then the head slipped in. I could feel my pussy being stretched by the enormity of it. I just kept letting it feed inside me inch by inch. It was so big. I never thought it would go in its entirety.

I finally got it bottomed out in my pussy but he still had a little bit more cock to go. My pussy had never been this filled and stretched before.

"Nicki, just slowly lower yourself down a bit more. Just a little at a time...it will go all the way."

I did just that and it penetrated the rest of the way. My clit was against his pubic bone and his cock head was buried against my cervix.

"Now start grinding your clit against me, slowly at first. Think about how good it feels and then pick up your pace fucking me harder and harder until you cum. Do it now."

His voice was so magical. It seemed that he knew just what I needed to have an orgasm. He wasn't wrong this time either. I was fucking him so fast when I finally came I thought I might lose consciousness.

"Jake...oh Jake...I'm cumming. Oh my Gawd I'm CUMMING OHHH AHHHH OH JACK... PLEASE MORE... MORE."

It was so much better than when he ate my cunt. This was an orgasm that could never be duplicated. Is this what I had been missing all of these years? Could I ever sleep with Jim again? Jim couldn't satisfy me because he didn't have a care or have a clue. All he ever wanted was his orgasm.

I lay down against Jake's chest trying to catch my breath. I had broken into a sweat.

"Jake, that was wonderful...actually it was unbelievable. I want it again and again. I can't even begin to think of the words to describe it. Jim has never made me feel like that."

"There are so many things in store for you. We've only begun. Look, there's no time to do it again, we need to get back now. I don't want any suspicions. Do you? I don't want to take the time for you to clean up my mess between your legs so just give me a blow job."

"Jake, I've never let Jim cum in my mouth. That stuff is stinky and slimy. I might throw up."

"Nicki, this is your chance to make me feel as wonderful as I made you feel. When it starts cumming I'll tell you and all you need to do is keep swallowing it. You'll do fine."

His cock was still so big and ready when I began licking and sucking it. His ball sack was huge compared to Jim's. I so wanted to pleasure Jack so I started stroking and sucking on his cock. I could barely get my lips wrapped around the head but was just able to manage.

He must have been ready because after just a couple minutes he was reacting to the suck job.

"Nicole...I'm cumming."

And cum and cum he did. Jim's cum was never more than a little squirt in a tissue. Jake's was a copious amount of hot, thick stuff. The taste didn't offend me like I expected. I was giving this man a pleasuring beyond words. It made me feel so good inside. A moment ago he said that he had more things in store and that we've only just begun. I so wanted to know what else he had planned for me. I would willingly do whatever he wanted.

We got our clothes back on, I fixed my hair and we headed back to the cabin. We got back just in time as the other guys arrived a short time after.

Jake explained what had happened to himself, that we'd gone into town together and that he'd fixed his leg up himself. He was so convincing.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. In the evening while I was preparing dinner I played it very straight, none of the excessive bending over or reaching in the cabinets for things. That evening the guys even tried talking me into dancing for them or even with them but I politely refused their invitations. I think Jim liked seeing me dancing with the guys the other night way too much.

I went to bed earlier than the rest of them and started getting an attack of guilt. I tried not to cry but couldn't help it. After a while I regained my composure and promised myself I would never allow anything like what I did with Jake to ever happen again. I was not going to be some one's fuck toy. In the morning I would explain to Jake that he and I would never have sex again.

Morning came way too fast and I was horny. I woke Jim up with a tickling of his ball sac. I kissed the end of his cock head and took it in my mouth. I sucked him until he was hard and climbed on top. He had a stunned look on his face as I began to fuck him.

"Aren't you the horny one this morning?"

"I'm just in the mood. That's all."

I proceeded to fuck him until I got a tiny orgasm. His thing was so small compared to Jack's it just wasn't enough to satisfy my need at the moment but it would have to do. I grabbed some tissues and finished him off with my hand.

Apparently, when we were fucking in bed it had made a lot of noise because when Jim walked out to the kitchen the guys cheered him.

I wasn't out there yet but I heard two of the guys congratulating him for "getting a little." If they only knew how little I got they would laugh about that too. As I got out of bed I noticed a distinct soreness in my vagina and my lower abdominal area where Jake's cock had been so punishing...but so pleasurable at the same time.

I walked out and they were still grinning ear to ear and I felt those hungry eyes were on me again. My breasts felt a bit swollen and my nipples were tingling. My pussy was actually a little damp.

Jake's leg was swollen from the fall and he was having a bit of trouble walking and told the fellas that he was likely going into town today because he just didn't think he could fish the streams. Of course the guys poked fun and called him a sissy. He took it well.

The rest of the men, having been fed and their lunches packed, left for the trout stream. I was alone with Jake. I finished cleaning up the rest of the kitchen with some help from Jake.

I told him I'd change his dressing if he was ready.

"Sure, that sounds great. Grab the stuff and I'll sit on the couch."

I got the supplies and he went in and sat down.

I came out and he already had his shorts off. He had his boxers on and that was all, no shirt. What a gorgeous man. I was still tingly all over and had to remind myself of the promise I made last night. There wouldn't be any more sex with him, none what-so-ever.

"Jack, I have something to say. It's about what happened yesterday."

"Nicole, it was special for me too." He said and smiled.

"Stay on track" I told myself.

"No, let me talk. And yes, it was special for me also. That's what I want to talk about."

"Nicki, I'm ready right now for...

"Stop it Jake, let me finish. We can't do it again. As good as it was for me we just can't continue with that behavior. I wasn't raised to behave like that. It's a sin, don't you realize I'm married." I started choking up but was able to hold back the tears.

"I am very sorry; I don't want to hurt you. I was hoping we might have something special."

"Believe me Jake, it was special for me and I'll never forget it. If things were different for us...well, I would love sleeping with you again. But, things aren't different. I'm a married woman and just can't let things happen again."


"Now, let me get your bandages changed." I sat next to him and gently pulled the old dressings off and applied new ones. My eyes kept drifting to the front of his underwear. I couldn't help thinking about yesterday. If he were to grab my arms and hold me down there would be absolutely no way I could stop him from taking me. It wasn't my fault yesterday and it wouldn't be my fault today.

But, he wasn't making any moves whatsoever. As I was smoothing out the bandages I let my hand drift towards his crotch a bit further than was necessary. He still had no reaction.

"Okay, you're all patched up and good to go. Now, what are you doing today?"

He seemed a little rejected and said, "Well, I was thinking about us going to a movie or shopping...but now I'm out of the mood and you don't seem to want to spend time with me."

"Stop it; I never said any of that. I just said we couldn't sleep together again." I walked towards him and said, "If you would like to go into town and spend the day with me I would like that."

He took the extra step towards me and was very close. I felt the familiar tingle in my panties again.

"Well Nicki, it's a date. Go get changed and I'll slip my clothes back on."

I went into my bedroom and put my denim skirt and tank top on. It was a cute outfit and always grabbed some attention.

I went back into the living room and was waiting. He was taking a long time to get dressed.

I walked over to his bedroom, knocked on the door and asked, "Jake, did you change your mind?"

"No, the bandage started coming off and I'm trying to get it back on."

"If you're decently dressed I'll come in and do it for you." I grabbed some more tape and walked in.

He was on the bed trying to reattach the bandage. I knelt on the floor in front of him and applied more tape. He was staring at me again and looking down my top.

"I see you have a bra on today."

"Yes, I thought...hey, you're not to be looking down there. Besides, there isn't much to look at."

"I think you have very nice firm breasts." He smiled broadly as he was saying that.

I stood up and backed out of his bedroom. "Jake, I said no more monkey business." He had a silly grin on his face and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

He took this as a tease and approached me. I backed all the way into the living room and up to the couch. I kept telling him there would be no more fooling around. I could tell he wasn't getting the message.

"Jake I mean it, I'm saying NO."

"Your eyes and body language are saying it differently."

With that he took my hands and put them behind my back and held them together with his right hand. We looked into one another's eyes for a moment. Were my eyes actually saying yes? My body wanted him badly.

"No Jake, NO means NO, we just can't do it again."

I felt helpless by the way he had me in his hold. He leaned down and kissed me softly. It was so sweet and tender. I felt my resistance slipping away rather quickly. How could I allow this to happen? I needed to stop him now.

"Jake, please, stop this now." I pleaded but he wasn't hearing me.

His left hand worked its way under my top and his fingers found my hardened nipples. That bastard knew just how to make me melt. He let go of my hands and I wrapped them around his neck. Our tongues were teasing one another.

I slid my hand down the front of his pants and rubbed his hardness. I broke his kiss and slid down the front of him to my knees, unbuckled his jeans, slid his pants and boxers down and worked his cock with my little hands. It was so beautiful...the thickness, the length, the entire mass of it. I pulled it up and licked his balls. Even they were enormous.

I only got to suck that gorgeous monster for a moment. He reached down and picked me up and pulled my top over my head and removed my bra. Then he unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the floor followed by my panties. He touched my slit with his finger and rubbed my clit for just a moment. I was wet and ready. He lay me back on the couch and kissed me tenderly again. He made his way down my body, first, at my breasts and nipples, then licking my tummy on his way to my waiting pussy.

His tongue teased my clit...what a sensational feeling. "Jake, come up here and put your thing in me."

"What do you want me to do Nicki?"

"You know what I want. I need you to put your thing in me."

"It's not a thing. Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to make love to me.

"Uh-Uh. I want you to say it the way I want to hear it and you know how that is."

"Jake, I know what you want me to say and I don't use words like that."

With that he put two fingers in my pussy and worked them in and out and started to tongue my clit.

"Oh Jake, that feels so good... please put your dick in me, PLEASE."

"Nicole, it's not a dick. Call it a cock and tell me what you want me to do to you."

In an almost whispering voice I said, "Fuck me with your cock."

"Nicole, I need to hear it. Say it louder like you really mean it and want it."

In a normal voice I said, "Fuck me with your cock...NOW."

"Again Nicki...louder."

"You FUCKING BASTARD, FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK, NOW!!" I had a huge buildup of sensations that needed a release. He had brought me to an edge I've never experienced before.

"That's better now isn't it Nicki. Now I know you really want it."

He slid up my body into position and kissed me on my lips ever so softly. Meanwhile I had my legs wrapped around the back of his thighs trying to get his cock pulled into me. He knew what I was doing and was purposefully holding back.

"Jake, please fuck me...I need it so bad. I've never felt this before. Jim has never brought me to this point...ever. He's never given me the orgasms that you can. Please honey, fuck me now. I'll do anything you want me to. Anytime you want to fuck me I'll be yours."

He fit the head of that enormous cock at the opening of my tiny slit and eased it in. I got such a rush of sensations. This was a most pleasurable feeling and I just knew it was going to get better. This man knew what he was doing.

"Ohh honey...please be gentle."

With that he plunged it in...all the way in. He stopped as he hit the end of my pussy. I knew he had more to go. Then he eased his cock the rest of the way slowly. I could feel him stretching me deeper. It felt tender up there from yesterday when he had bruised my insides with his cock. When he was completely buried he began to grind into me. This was going to be better than yesterday because he was on top controlling the tempo and the pressure against my clit. I was beginning to feel an orgasm cumming only a moment after his penetration.

"Jake, I'm getting ready to cummmm. I'm cumming ohhhhh." I had what felt like tiny electric pulses were being sent from my pussy to all parts of my body. This was feeling sooo much better than yesterday.

It lasted much longer than I would ever have thought an orgasm could possibly last. He remained on top moving his cock slowly in and out of me. I pulled his face to mine and we kissed.

"Oh Jake, that was so much better than yesterday."

"Are you still going to be mine whenever or wherever I want you? You did promise me that."

"Oh yes...whenever you want me."

Jake started grinding into me again. Once again, after just a moment, I felt it another orgasm beginning. Maybe the women at work weren't exaggerating their husbands' abilities. I just happened to marry a guy that only thought of himself.

My next orgasm wasn't as good as the first but still much better than yesterday's. I felt drained. He kissed me softly and ran his hands over me.

"Nicki, you have the tightest pussy and the cutest body I can ever remember."