A Long Weekend in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna come...gonna come..." I panted, working my hips back and forth faster as she sucked harder, the force of the suction keeping her mouth trapped around my cock.

"Fuckkk," I cried as I felt my balls explode, followed by a powerful, pulsing twitch as a gigantic surge of hot, creamy cum spurted into her mouth.

Easing my cock deeper into her sucking mouth, I felt another jolt as a second surge of thick cum spurted forth into her mouth. Looking down I saw her swallow the surges of cum down easily, this gave me a perverse thrill. Sarah had accepted my gifts freely and willingly as my balls continued to squirt gush after gush of thick, creamy semen into her mouth. Finally, my cock stopped pulsating and began to shrivel inside her cum-filled mouth.

Finished swallowing, she looked up into my eyes and let my cock slowly slither out of her mouth, leaving a trail of my gooey semen glistening wetly on her soft, delicate lips. Then I saw the bulge of her tongue poke out against her cheeks as she ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth.

Loving the taste of my own semen in the mouth or on the face of a woman who has just blown me, I softly licked the spillage off her lips and probed her mouth with my tongue.

Easing down to lie alongside me she murmured, "Your turn," running her fingers over her tits, before slowly tracing them down towards her vagina.

Leaning down over her, I let my lips brush over her hard, jutting nipples. Then I began to tease them first with gentle licks then sucks and finally nibbles.

How, could this beautiful creature be attracted to me, I wondered for in my eyes she was a goddess.

Reaching down, I ever so gently spread her legs apart. As I did, her soft, pussy, displayed its fragile nature to him. Then returning my lips to her nipples I teased them for a moment before slowly kissing my way down off her breasts, onto her squidgy belly until her juicy pussy was within reach of my mouth. Once there I eased her legs further apart until I was able to kneel between them, here I studied the delicate treasure that was spread out before me, even in this un-natural light I could see it glistering as if awaiting my full attention.

"Oh, what a beauty," I murmured as I lowered my lips down onto her pussy. Using my tongue, I savoured the tart sweetness of her juices before slowly licking my tongue up the honey-filled valley between the soft folds of flesh bordering it.

"Oh fuck," murmured Sarah softly, for now having found her clit, it was her turn to swear as she gently pressed my mouth down onto her pussy.

Easing my hands under her thighs, I gently lifted her legs up until her legs were resting on my shoulders, exposing her pussy and making it more vulnerable to my attacking tongue. I gently tongued this nub whilst at the same time slipping first one then two fingers inside of her. She was extremely tight but slowly accepted them with a loud moan and an arching of her back. As I slid my fingers smoothly in and out of her she began to fuck against my tongue. She was now very wet. I was enjoying her taste as I slowly worked on her then quicker than I anticipated she grabbed my head and started panting, "Oh ... Oh ... Oh" over and over again.

Her pelvis was gyrating uncontrollably and she was getting louder with every breath. I continued doing what I was doing, circling her clit and finger fucking her sweet juicy pussy. Man she tasted great. I couldn't believe how quickly she came. It certainly took me by surprise. I realised it was happening when her legs clamped the sides of my head and wouldn't let go. All I heard was muffled "Oh's" as I tried to keep licking.

She began to moan in time with my thrusting fingers. I altered the angle slightly so that I was thrusting deeper into her, stroking upwards towards her g-spot on each stroke. The rhythm of our fingers was quickly bringing her to the brink.

"No more, no more," she said breathlessly, fumbling to push my head away from her pounding clit. I wiped her juice from my chin, licking my lips appreciatively as I watched her twitch as her orgasm began running through her. Her breasts and cheeks were covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and her eyes half opened in an ecstatic haze.

I could feel the ring of muscles inside her tensing and relaxing. She lifted her head up and her stomach and leg muscles tensed up as she finally slipped over the edge with a groan. The muscles to her sex practically crushed my fingers as a new rush of wetness flooded our hands. She shivered, pressing her hips against my fingers as they now slid gently in and out of her, milking the last of the orgasm from her. With each deep stroke she moaned until she grabbed my hand and pushed my fingers in as far as she could before holding them there. I think she was a little surprised she had come so hard. After a minute or two her muscles loosened their grip, now I could hear her heavy breathing and panting, not losing a second, as I raised my head her fingers quickly filled to void and began feverishly stroking at her clit.

My hands now free reached up and grabbed her breasts. Her nipples stood proud on top of raised areolas' and were as hard bullets. Breathing heavy and meowing Sarah's hands came up and covered mine, it was great to watch her come back to earth but I wasn't done.

"That was a quick one?" I whispered

#

"Yeah!" she replied with a sigh.

Taking this as a signal I started another round of slow pussy licking. Only this time I gave her the works, arse to clit with deep penetration at both ends.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed as my assault became more fervent.

My hands now drenched in pussy juice alternated between probing for her g-spot to teasing her anus and nipples. Oh how I wished I was doing this during the day so I could look at her glistering body as I licked her pussy and floated my hands over her body.

My tongue slowly started to tease her clit again. Every time I brushed this little nub of pleasure she shuddered and released small amounts of pussy juice. Her clenching hands began alternating between my head and the sleeping bag we lay upon.

Her second orgasm took awhile longer. I desperately tried to coax it out of her, as she neared her pinnacle my fingers found that little bundle of nerves hidden deep within her and with my tongue deliberately focused on her clit, I increased the speed and intensity of my assault on her g-spot.

Her body responded. She also became vocal again. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck..."

It finally hit her. She couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm cumming" she screamed as she clamped her thighs tight against my head, with my hand now trapped I used my tongue to send her over the edge screaming before collapsing into a semi-comatose state.

Even though the night was warm and barmy I feared she would become cold so I quickly hunted around for our spare bag and quickly covered her over. After a couple of minutes she began to mumble, "I've never ... I've never ..."

Smiling I slid alongside her body and began kissing her deeply. After a few seconds Sarah broke our passionate embrace, reached for my now leaking and engorged cock then uttered. "Fuck me now...As hard and nasty as you want." In fact my cock was so engorged I now understood why some men resort to having their frenulum surgically cut.

"I can't believe this is happening" I moaned.

Still holding of my cock in her small hand she slowly used her thumb to spread pre-cum over my glans before guided me into her slightly pulsating but extremely wet entrance. Once I felt the entrance give, I buried myself in one long, slow stroke. Sarah arched her back moaning the whole time as I slid into her.

Savouring the moment I pulled almost all the way out and then drove back in, this time as I did so, Sarah raised her legs and clamped them around my waist, wanting a better angle I placed my hands under her arse and lifted her slightly. Soon I was pumping into her like a machine, Sarah hands were never still one minute there'll be on my shoulders, then grasping my head, pulling me down for a passionate kiss.

"Oh god Sarah, you have the tightest pussy I've ever felt. I could fuck you for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. You're so fucking tight...."

"I love how you feel too, I can feel every ridge and bump on your cock as you move inside of me, your so big inside me I can feel you all the way up in my belly" she whispered.

I started to loose control again driving my cock in as deep as it would go and then pulling it out again. It wasn't always on target and a couple of times I either entered her anus or slide along the gully, either way Sarah never uttered a word as I slipped right back into her warm wet cavern again.

We fucked each other's mouths with our tongues then we became animals in our lust. Our kisses first became nibbles became bites both on the neck and on the shoulders.

As I fucked her I took a nipple deep into my mouth and bit hard, the motion of our actions tried to wrench it from her chest. Sarah didn't mind, she was to far gone for it to hurt. We had become insane with our needs. Sarah dug her teeth into my shoulder as I left one breast and attacked the other; her pussy was swamped with liquid. It was so wet it was like pressing into a wet sponge on every entry. Sarah looked into my half closed eyes and saw the same madness I felt in mine, pure animal lust; her pussy was bucketing as my cock was pounding, in and out, in and out.

"Oh god Mike, I'm going to come again" she moaned

I notched up my speed, I fantasised that I was a pirate or maybe some scoundrel or another. I lost it completely. Sarah by now had her legs dug deep into my arse holding me inside of her as she shuddered into an orgasm.

Our bodies came at the same time melting into one as cum passed freely between us, emptying me filling her, then mixing as our motions continued, I felt glorious. We both shook as the flow continued, our hands clawing at each other trying to truly make us one. We both stayed tightly coupled as the flow continued, slowed and then finally ebbed away.

I didn't want to withdraw, as much as my body hurt I made a few small thrusts but there was no desire in them, just a comfortable feeling of my cock being there, snugly inside Sarah throbbing velvety passage. The contractions in her pussy were clamping down on my cock still buried deep inside of her, clamping down then releasing over and over again. My moaning only seemed to prolong the sweet pleasure of her spasming pussy trying to crush my cock.

I sucked hard on her nipples, almost child like trying to draw milk from them. I could barely control myself as I felt her pussy working hard to drain me, at times it felt as if my whole cock was being sucked up into her body. My bones had turned to jelly and for a short while she was bearing my full weight as I pressed down on her, eventually I could feel myself slowly shrinking inside of her until I was able to gently pull out.

"Thank...you...thank...you very... much" said Sarah each word was punctuated with panting breath.

"No...thank you" I replied

Suddenly a chill flowed over our sweat glazed bodies, in the distance we heard the mooing of the Lizard Lighthouse.

"Hadn't you better get back to John" I asked, now rather worried that we would be found out.

"No...No there's no need, as I said, John's all for us getting together this weekend" she replied shivering slightly.

"Come on, we had better get under cover before we both catch cold" I said rolling off her then pulling the spare bag over us. There was something comforting being cuddled up to Sarah, all my previous girlfriends had been on the thin side but with Sarah there seemed to be an inner warmth matched only by the curvaceous nature of her body.

To be continued

12