A Long Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah"

"You still horny then?" She felt his cock, grinding teasingly against her hips.

"Are you?"

"Got to finish what we've started!" She smiled at him and bent forward to kiss his lips. Her tongue met his, flickering around his mouth in hunger. She pulled back, catching her breath.

"I've never done it in a swimming pool before Ste!"

"First time for everything!" he muttered back, leaning to kiss her neck and shoulders. His hands moved down over her ass and to the back of her thighs, the blue water making her skin beautifully silky smooth on his fingertips.

"Put it up me again Ste" she moaned as he lifted her so she could wrap her legs around his waist. His cock urgently prodded at her gushing hole. His bulbous head teased her lips to open up, to accept him.

"Fucking have this!" he grunted, pushing himself forward and upwards. His cock penetrated deep inside her.

"Oooooh, fuck!" she gasped in surprise, her eyes opened wide, shocked by his aggression. She tilted her head backwards, moaning.

"That's good, that's good, yes...yes...that's so fucking good!"

Her arm wrapped around his neck, the other rested on the side of the pool, steadying herself as he slid in and out, faster, harder. "Don't fucking stop!" she commanded, trying to slam back down against him, forcing him higher, forcing her clit to rub against him and start throbbing as her climax began to build.

"Fucking Bitch" he groaned "I'm gonna fill you full of..."

Suddenly they heard voices. Two Spanish voices; one female, the other male. Steve panicked and withdrew his quivering cock from his girlfriend's gasping pussy to put his head above the pool side to see what was going on.

"It's Jane!" he whispered, glancing down at Sarah who panted and moaned in frustration, her eyes flickering as she frantically strummed her fingers over her engorged clit.

"She's got that fucking gardener with her!"

"Jesus Christ Ste!" she came to her senses and whispered urgently back, "Duck your head down!"

She pushed down on his shoulders and they started giggling at each other. "I was just about to c..." She stopped short.

"Hey... you two... you can come out now!" Jane shouted towards them. Steve pushed up again to see her talking and then pointing at the two of them in the pool. The gardener saw what she was pointing at and then turned, shaking his head, scratching his stubbly chin and mumbling under his breath. The old man trudged away, pulling his cigarettes out of his shirt pocket, still grumbling.

Jane started to walk towards them, bare feet, her dressing gown only loosely tied, her blonde hair, normally tidy, was dishevelled.

"What the fuck are you doing there?" she asked jokingly. "Oh...sorry...I see..." Jane stood back, averting her gaze as she saw the couple entwined, naked, hidden by the wall of the pool.

Sarah looked down into the water sheepishly, her face flushed, embarrassed.

"It's OK, we'll be out in a minute, we're just having a dip." said Steve.

"Is that what you call it!?" Jane sniggered as she got busy laying the white towels over the sunbeds for them.

"Has he gone?" Sarah asked, meaning the gardener.

"Yeah, I think so...he wasn't too pleased with you two though!"

"Why?"

"Oh God, he thought you were trying to break in! I told him to calm down and that you were my friends. Just what were you doing in the bushes in the back garden anyway?"

Steve looked at his girlfriend. "We saw a big blue bird fly into the trees and we decided to take a look".

"Uh huh" Jane said unconvinced.

"We couldn't see it though"

"Uh huh", she turned to look at them, a smile creeping up her face.

In the background they heard the high pitched whine of a moped starting and then making its way to the main gate. Jane looked up. "That'll be Frankie going."

"Did you sort him out?" Sarah asked, climbing up the steps to reach for a towel.

"Yeah, he stayed for an hour and we had a chat and discussed the pool and everything"

"Is that all, we didn't pull you away from anything, did we?" Steve chuckled, turning the table on Jane seeing her look of guilt.

He padded towards the two girls, naked, his erection subsiding.

"Oh fuck off Ste!" she said, throwing a towel at him and nodded at his swollen cock. "I think he's had enough excitement for one day don't you?

Steve grabbed at the soft towel and quickly tied it around his waist.

"Right!" she said, "Give me five minutes and I'll be back out."

Chapter 8

"That was close." said Steve.

He watched Jane walk back to the house and sat on the side of Sarah's sunbed. Sarah lay back, her hands holding the wooden frame of the lounger, still naked, sexy in the early afternoon sun.

They looked deeply at each other. Steve's hand skimmed over her flat tummy and moved swiftly to her smooth, wet pussy. She moaned as his fingers circled her hardening clit.

"Make me cum...please!" she pleaded, her hand clutched at his towel, trying to expose his fat tool.

Steve lifted slightly so she could grasp his cock.

"Do me with your fingers Ste." she moaned, sliding her own fingertips up and down Steve's rigid shaft. Her other hand wasted no time in pushing Steve's hand further down so that his thick fingers could be inside her.

"Oh God, fuuuck...do it like that!" she demanded, pushing her hips up to meet his fingers as they fucked quickly into her sopping wet hole.

He teased her by flicking her aroused nub with his thumb, withdrawing his slick fingers to her pussy lips and out, watching the stringy trail of her juice stick to them.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" he gurgled. Her fingers clenched around his cock, pumping him quickly, trying to make him spurt.

"Toss me bitch...I want to cover those tits in cum" he grunted, looking hungrily at her full, jiggling breasts and panting belly.

"Steve, Steve!" Jane shouted, "Come and give me a hand with these glasses!"

Sarah and Steve looked at one another. "Oh fuck me ... what is it this time?!" Steve groaned again in irritation, pulling away from his girlfriend's incredibly wet, hot cunt.

"For fucks sake Ste, are we ever going to make it?!" Sarah chuckled, but just as pissed off. She covered herself with a towel and threw Steve his towel back to cover his throbbing tool.

"Later my love!" he said, smiling back at her and rising to meet Jane by the patio doors, his towel, tented, struggling to contain his hardness.

Chapter 9

"Is that a loaded gun in your towel or are you just pleased to see me?" Jane smirked at him, passing him a freezing ice bucket with white wine.

She started to walk past him with a little smile, back towards the pool, quickly brushing her fingertip over his hidden bulge.

The three of them tidied their space by the sunbeds in silence so they could put the bucket down. Jane settled, reclining, her fit, brown body beginning to relax. Steve looked at her tight bikini top, creating an impressive cleavage, her smooth brown legs stretching out.

He reached for the box of cigarettes she had brought with her. Lighting one, he inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled, almost sighing.

He thought back to last night, remembering his waist being trapped between her strong thighs, the way her proud breasts bounced as he lustfully fucked her.

He glanced over at his girlfriend, daydreaming, probably frustrated, sipping her glass of cold wine.

The look on her face last night, her mouth open in pure bliss as she fingered herself stupid watching him spurting his hot cum into her best friend's tight pussy. He sighed again.

They heard the main gate creaking open, then seconds later banging shut. "That'll be my gardener going home." mumbled Jane, her head resting back, eyes closed. "I think he's a bit pissed off with me." A small smile broke on her face. She got up and put her glass down by her lounger.

"Now that he's gone, we can relax, we can do anything we want."

Steve watched her reach behind her back to untie her bikini top, letting her perky tits spill out. "I won't be wanting these too" she said, smirking, rolling her small bikini panties down her brown thighs, proudly displaying her immaculate smooth pussy. "That's better!" she muttered, winking at Steve. She lay back down, completely naked, letting the hot sun caress her body.

Sarah smirked to herself as she noticed Steve's discomfort, his bold erection almost tearing a hole in the towel around his waist. She gazed down at her own body, her flawless brown skin shimmering in the sunlight. Her hard brown nipples had grown hard, erect and aroused as she watched Jane's brazen undressing, seeing the look of excitement and lust on her boyfriend's face.

She wondered to herself, as she crossed her legs to contain the sweet buzzing in her pussy, if they were going to get as horny together as they did the night previously.

"I'm going for a swim." Steve said quietly. He stood up, dropping his towel to the floor. His cock bounced out, fully erect, his foreskin rolled back, tip glistening.

"Wow!" said Sarah

"Yeah, wow!" Jane spluttered over her glass of wine, putting her other hand over her breast to feel her nipple harden in arousal. Steve just ignored them and turned to slip into the pool.

The two girls watched him sink down into the water.

"Have you any ideas what we're doing tonight?" Sarah turned lazily to her friend.

"I don't know...what about a bit to eat in town and a couple of drinks?"

"Sounds good." Sarah replied "Then we could come back here for another hot tub?"

"We'll see!" Jane chuckled "I'd better get some sun cream. We don't want that hot little body of yours getting burned, do we?" She sat up to walk back to the house.

"Not too heavy though, I want a darker tan than this when I go home."

"Your tan's perfect! but I've just the thing."

Chapter 10

Steve paddled about aimlessly and glided to the far side of the pool to face the sunbeds. Sarah lay alone, her legs spread, watching him through her sunglasses. Her hand nestled between her thighs, her wrist jerking as her fingers teased her soaking wet slit. His heart jumped at just how dirty she was being. His hand reached down and cupped his tight balls and then wrapped his thick fingers around his pulsating cock.

She spread her legs wider so that he could get a perfect view, her thumb flicking over her erect clit, fingers spreading her pussy lips apart, teasing him.

She pushed down allowing two fingers to sink into herself up to her knuckles. Steve groaned to himself, water splashing, wanking furiously under the water, feeling his rigid length jerking, his sap rising, belly tightening.

He closed his eyes and when he reopened them Jane had reappeared.

Chapter 11

"I can't leave you two alone for two minutes can I!"

She laughed at their embarrassment, watching Sarah slam her legs shut, noting Steve's panting, flushed face.

"Want some of this?" she asked, spraying a spurt of coconut oil over Sarah's tummy, tits and thighs.

Sarah gasped in shock at her friend's cheekiness but she had to admit, it did feel good.

"Go on, rub it in...slowly"

Sarah let her fingers trace through the silky oil, smoothing it in over her flat torso, skimming over her breasts, seeing how shiny and proud it made her gloriously hard nipples. The warm oil trickled down the inside of her thighs, mingling with the juice from her already over excited cunt.

"Oh God! That feels good"

"Fuck me...you look so fucking good...carry on... y'know, what you were doing with your fingers. You're such a tease, did you know that?"

Jane sat down and drizzled some oil down her front, letting it trickle between and over her breasts, down her tummy and drip enticingly slowly between her legs.

Both girls looked into each other's eyes as they gasped and started to play with themselves, their hands using the oil to massage their throbbing clits. They both moaned as they neared climax.

"Tell me" Jane murmured urgently, as her hand pressed harder against her sodden mound "Does he ever use it on you to...you know" she smiled.

"What Jane... fuck me from behind...fuck me up the ass?" Sarah nodded, her face contorted and breathlessly whimpered

"Uh huh... he likes that...I like that...I like him... all the way... in...thick...stiff...Oh God...doing me like an animal...Oh God! Jane, Jane...I'm gonna...I'm cumming"

She lifted her hips up and pushed her head back, mouth open in ecstacy, letting a beautiful, long overdue climax wash over her, her body feeling numb, caring for nothing else.

"Oh fuuuck Sar" Jane's fingers danced frantically on her swollen clit "That's... so...fucking...dirty!"

She caught her breath "He can fuck me there... any time...I like a dick up my... pussy too ... at the same time"

Gasping she let out a deep moan. "Oh Christ...Oh Christ, here it comes!"

Jane clutched her sun bed, tilting her hips, arching her back, dipping her fingertips into her drenched pussy, as wave after wave of her climax hit, making her moan deeply.

They both relaxed, content, all tension washed away. Their eyes met again and they couldn't help but start giggling at their unashamed pleasuring of themselves.

A splash in the water suddenly made their eyes dart to Steve. He grunted, bucking, his fist flashing up and down his cock, he arrived throbbing, jerking, spraying a stream of warm cum into the water. "Oh Go...ddd" he stuttered, his legs almost giving way.

A few moments later when they had all calmed down, Jane shouted over "Hey Steve, not in the pool, you dirty dog!" She laughed at him "I've just had that cleaned!"

"Well...I couldn't help it!" he said, out of breath, slowly swimming back towards them "Anyway it'll give you chance to get Frankie back again, for another servicing."

He winked at Sarah who smirked back at him. Jane cast her eyes down and smiled.

"Christ, you two are dirty, dirty bitches." he muttered as he reached the side of the pool, directly below them.

"Yeah, but we're your bitches this weekend Ste!"

Jane replied whilst turning over, passing the oil to Sarah so that she could drizzle it over her back and rub it in.

"True" Sarah said "You'd better get brewing up again Ste. I think we girls need a bit more of a seeing to before the days out"

"Dirty fuckers" he replied, climbing out of the water, his spent tool bobbing lazily in front of him. Sarah caressed the oil into her friend's skin, squeezing more onto her smooth ass cheeks.

They both watched as the brown oil oozed slowly between her ass cheeks, over her little puckered hole and down between her legs.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned "That's made it all slippery...look!" Jane lifted up onto her hands and knees and parted her thighs. Steve and Sarah quietly gasped as she put a hand behind her and let a finger trail slowly and tap her tight asshole.

"Hey Ste" she mumbled, biting her bottom lip. "Guess what I'd like to do later?"

"What?" He knew. He smiled.

"Never you mind ...'what.' Sarah piped up, looking slightly annoyed by her boyfriend's lust. "I thought you wanted a nap"

"Yeah, I know, I'm going" whined Steve, not taking his eyes off Jane, as her hands continued to massage the oil into herself. "I thought you were coming as well?" he said to Sarah.

"Nah, I'll stop here I think"

"Ok then." he responded, throwing a towel over his shoulder and walked back naked to their cool bedroom.

Chapter 11

"He's a fucking stud!" Jane whispered, chuckling.

"He's tired out, more like" Sarah shot back, "I don't ever think he's seen as much action!"

"Three times" said Jane.

"Huh?"

"Three times today."

"What do you mean" Sarah furrowed her brow.

"Three times for me today"

"I don't know what you mean"

"Oh, never mind!" Jane murmured, exasperated.

They fell silent for a minute or two, relaxing, feeling the intense sun scorch their brown skin. "Sar?"

"Yeah"

"It's your last night tomorrow isn't it?"

"Yeah, we're getting the plane back on Monday lunch time. Why?"

"Have you ever...?

"What?"

"Have you ever been with a guy with a really big cock. I mean...really big...?

Sarah looked over quickly and incredulously looked at her friend. She burst out laughing. "Jane!" She shrieked.

Jane sniggered too. "Sorry, I was just thinking that it was your last night here tomorrow, that's all."

They both looked at each other quizzically. Sarah remembered the incredible, satisfying fullness and stretching she'd experienced when Dave had fucked her the other night. But was it a 'really big cock?'

Steve was enough for her, he excited her, he certainly made her orgasm around his meaty, hard length. "Maybe." she said.

"Would you like one...?"

"Jane!"

"OK. Sorry. I was just asking." She paused for a moment. "Mmmmm. I've got an idea."

With a sly smile, she reached under the sunbed to grasp her mobile phone. "I've just got phone someone..."

To be continued...

Saturday Night approaches...the action gets dirtier!

12