A Long, Winter's Walk

Story Info
Exhibitionism colors a walk shared by a slave and her Master
2.3k words
4.11
25.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was particularly brisk that day, and there is nothing I love more then a walk on a crisp winter day. Especially when its with someone I love. A little shiver shook my shoulders as a breeze traced up my legs. I suddenly half regretted the clothing I'd chosen, but I'd wanted to look nice. Even though I was never much one for skirts and dressing in a "girly" fashion I did for him. That was exactly what I wore that afternoon, a not to short but not to long skirt with a pretty blouse. Underneath I'd chose to wear a black bra, my garter belt and thigh highs. I knew he loved that sort of thing. Naturally there wasn't anything else underneath. I was allowed panties, so when the next breeze came I shuddered again and chuckled softly.

His hand in mine tightened a bit, and I turned my face to smile at him and lean in to kiss his cheek gently. "The wind keeps hitting me just right," with a mischievous tone in my voice.

He laughed softly and kissed my lips gently, turning to pull me close. "Mm.. Lucky wind then," as he lifted his lips from mine, squeezing me tightly against him. I clung to him gently, snuggling close against him and feeling suddenly warmer. That was always my favourite place to be, held in his arms tightly and pressed so close. Something about it fits so perfectly. His hold loosened a little with a final squeeze before he turned and started to walk again. I watched him move off with a little pout.

It had snowed the night before and the flakes still hadn't melted. I bent to gather up a reasonable handful of snow then balled it up carefully before tossing it at him. It landed squarely in the middle of his back, and I started to laugh, muscles tightening in preparation to run or dodge or perhaps both. He turned slowly and just smirked at me. "Oh, that was a mistake." I grinned softly as he started walking toward me before turning to run, but his voice held me fast, "Oh no.. No running away." I turned back as he closed the space between us and tried for a cutely apologetic pout. It had no effect.

He leaned and spoke so softly into my ear, "Maybe I should tuck some snow down the front of your shirt, what do you think?"

I shivered a little at the thought and moved a bit against him, his closeness making me want to be that much closer, but he stepped a little back from me, not letting me get any closer as he waited for my answer. I'd thought it a rhetorical question and licked my lips, answering softly, "I don't know," my "easy answer." The kind I save for when I'm not sure what exactly to say.

He smiled deeply and kisses my lips softly before stepping all the way back from me and looking me up and down. I trembled a little, maybe from the cold but mostly from the way he looked me over, appraising me exactly like I'm his. I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to hide the hardness my nipples had become. He shook his head a little and glanced around before a smug smile took his lips, "Actually.. Why don't you lift up your shirt, bra too, and just lean into that snow over there yourself?" It sounded like a question, but the tone was anything but that.

I laughed nervously and moved a little bit in place, glancing around us for other people then back to him. My voice came a little breathlessly, "You're joking.. Right?"

He just looked at me evenly before speaking again, "Do I look like I'm joking?" his tone deep, commanding. I knew that tone well, and I trembled gently at its sound, knowing full well that something had been flipped and we weren't just on a walk anymore. I felt my cheeks heat as I bit my lower lip and turned, but his voice stopped me short, "No, lift your shirt and bra first so I can see your tits then do it." I complied quietly, my hands shaking gently as I curled them around the bottom of my shirt and bra, lifting them up to spill my breasts free. I shuddered then, squirming in place a little as I felt myself get wet. He always could effect me so easily.

I watched his face silently, feeling suddenly almost meek and certainly submissive. He nodded, "All right, now do it."

I bit my lower lip gently, anticipating the cold as I turned toward the snow. The chilly air had already made my nipples even harder, and my skin felt twice as sensitive. I paused one, short moment before his voice came again, "Now!" I hurried then, bending to press my breasts into the snow bank gently.

He hadn't told me how long to keep them there, and I thought about that. I didn't move. I was afraid that I should wait until he told me to. I glanced toward him after a few seconds and asked, "Is that long enough?"

He walked to me quickly and traced his hand down my back and to my ass before giving it a sharp spank. "Is that long enough...." his voice expectant?

I took in a deep breath and spoke more softly, "Is that long enough, Master." Shivering a little, my knees weak and trembling as I tried to keep my thighs tightly together to calm that intense feeling of arousal I'd gotten.

"Yes, that's long enough, pet," he spoke so softly that I had to strain to hear him, or maybe it was the blood pounding in my head that drowned him out. "Now what do you say," he asked as I straightened.

"Thank you, Master," with a little bit of question in my tone. I so wanted to give the right answer. I loved the way his voice sounded when he was pleased with me and what I'd done.

He nodded and smiled, reaching to pinch a twice as sensitive nipple. I groaned softly, shivering violently as my back arched my chest into his touch. "Good girl," gruffly as his hand fell away and he stepped back. I started to tug my bra back into place before he spoke again, "No, leave it like that."

I blinked at him, licking my lower lip, "Yes, Master."

He stepped forward and pulled me tightly to him, kissing me deeply. His lips crushing mine and parting them. I could taste his tongue and I pressed even more tightly against him, holding onto his shoulders tightly. I love those kisses. Deep, taking.. There is no doubt in my mind when they come over who exactly I belong to. He pressed against me even more, forcing me backward. I stepped as he pushed until my back met a tree, and I couldn't move any further. His pressure against me and the feel of the tree at my back made me tremble even more. I felt bound there. I couldn't move, even if I'd wanted to.

I could hardly breath I was so hot, and his lips lifted from mine slowly. He looked into my eyes, and I smiled softly, shivering against him. He let his hand drop over my waist and past my hip to my thigh, gathering the fabric of my skirt gently in his fist. He lifted it slowly, and I closed my eyes, tightening my hold on his shoulders. He finished with my skirt, tucking the hem into my waist band. I shuddered gently, the winter breeze feeling even colder then. I felt so exposed and on display. If anybody happened to decide they wanted a walk then they'd see me there like that. I bit my lip against a tiny moan that came at that thought, and he smiled softly, leaning to kiss me again gently.

He stepped back from me, looking me up and down, and I tried to hold still and not squirm. But those eyes on me turned me on even more, and I couldn't stay still. He smirked at me, "Do you know what you look like? With your tits and sex completely exposed like that?"

I felt myself blush even more deeply and nodded a little, my voice nearly breaking as I tried to catch my breath, "Like your slave, Master."

He nodded, stepping a little bit closer, "Exactly.. My slave. My property. Mine." I shivered again, and he stepped even closer, reaching his hand to press between my thighs. I parted them obligingly, and his hand tickled up my skin to press against my sex. His fingers rubbing gently there as he chuckled softly, "Your slave pussy just drips at that thought doesn't it?"

"Yes, Master," I bit my lower lip roughly as my hips moved against his hand and I groaned softly. He only chuckled again and slid his hand away, bringing his finger tips to my lips.

I suckled them gently, eyes locked to his face. He kept his eyes to mine and let his hand fall back between my legs as he pressed against me gently again, "Very good," adding softly, his lips by my ear and his voice so gruff, "Slave." It made me tremble, and I nearly lost my footing, but his body kept me there in place as his hand teased against my sex, caressing gently and tormenting me even higher.

I closed my eyes tightly and leaned my face to gently kiss his neck. Teasing his skin just as much as he was teasing mine. He trembled gently himself, and I felt quite satisfied with that. My arms curled around his shoulders again gently, finger tips stroking thru his hair while his played havoc with me. I trembled against him, holding more tightly. He pulled his hand away, and I moaned softly, instantly missing his touch. He leaned his head back, lifting it free of my fingers to look to my face. I strained against him, feeling him growing hard himself. He brought his fingers back to my lips as he spoke, "You're so wet, aren't you? So hot and horny, hm?" I couldn't answer him, my lips busy with the remnants of my own arousal. I only nodded silently. "I'll bet you want your Master's cock, don't you?" He lifted his fingers from my lips.

"Yes, Master.. Badly," my voice quavered gently.

"Mm.. Only badly," with mock disappointment in his voice.

"Very badly, Master," I said, trying my best to convince him.

"Hm, I don't know. Badly enough to beg?" I shivered and nodded, taking deep breaths. "Well?" with that tone of expectancy again as he watched my face.

I paused, trying to gather my thoughts. I took a deep breath and with my voice shakingly plaintive, "Please, Master.. I need so much to feel you. I want to feel my Mater's cock. I'm begging to feel my Master's cock. Please, Master, may I, please?" I watched his face, squirming against him a little as a dull ache began to throb gently, making my want of him ten times worse.

He frowned softly, shaking his head as his hand returned to my sex teasingly there gently again, "Mm.. I don't know.. I'm not quite sure that I'm convinced." A tiny whimper left me as my body sagged a little, going just a bit limp. I felt a look of dejection cross my face, and I tried to hide it. He leaned to kiss me gently, "Maybe you should try again, slave."

I squirmed even more in place and took another deep breath, "Please, Master, I'm begging you.. I need so much to feel your cock. Please let me, Master. Let me feel it. Let me bring you pleasure, Master.. Please?" I could hear my voice, begging and shaking.

He nodded and smiled softly, "Good.. That;s more like it.. All right, you may." He moved his hands to his pants, undoing them quickly before pressing me more tightly against the tree so I stood higher on its roots. He angled himself in before gently and slowly sliding into me. I moaned softly and leaned my head back against the tree. He sucked in a deep breath, pressing into and out of me. I dropped my face to his, kissing him hungrily around soft moans and gasps.

Keeping my lips almost glued to his as he thrust faster and faster. The speed and press was perfect and I cried out into out kiss, curling my arms more tightly around his shoulders as a hard orgasm shook my body. I felt him gasp softly into the kiss and groan, his body shivering as he joined me. Claiming me both inside and out.

I held to him tightly as he did to me, shivering gently against him, my hands shaking, my face buried against his shoulder. He stroked my hair gently, holding me just as tightly until we both separated slowly. I held onto the tree gently a moment longer, feeling so warm inside as I watched him do up his pants slowly. He smiled to me and caressed his hand over my skin gently before carefully undoing the hem of my skirt and letting it fall back into place. He took my hands gently and chuckled, "How was that?" Though he already knew the answer to that as they shook between his palms.

"Wonderful, Master.. Thank you," my voice softly deepened, both love and bliss apparent in its tone.

He helped me slip my bra and shirt back into place and kissed me tenderly, "Good, I'm glad. I love you."

I smiled softly and curled my arms around him gently, nuzzling against his neck, "I love you too."