A Look Into My Mind: Uncle Sissyboy Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing domination of Uncle Sissyboy.
5.9k words
4.44
50.1k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after I drifted off to sleep, I was awakened by the feeling of something hot and wet hit my body. I looked up and noticed one of the male subbies had just squirted his cum on my body. My negligee had ridden up and the cum was on my side and dripping off my side and onto my stomach. I looked up at him and he just got up and walked out of the room. Lauren must have heard him come in and was watching. "Uncle Sissyboy, this night will be interesting. I really enjoyed watching him jerk off on you.

Shortly, another entered the room and started to jerk off. I asked if he would like me to do anything, but he said "just lay there, I was instructed to jerk off and shoot my load onto you." I did as I was told and Lauren watched. I could see her hands moving inside her tiny panties. She was masturbating watching the subbies jerk off on me. He shot his hot load onto me and it pooled up on my tummy. My cock started to harden, but then I felt the tubing coming out of it and it stopped me from getting an erection.

A third subbie entered the room followed by the fourth. Mistress Jennifer looked in the room an entered. She got up on the bed with Lauren and they began to make out as the two jerked off on me. They came almost at the same time and shot their two loads onto my stomach. My cock was hardening now, even though I had a catheter in it.

I looked up and saw Mistress Lauren with her head between Mistress Jennifer's legs and they were in a 69 position. I could hear them licking and moaning. I was so horny and I was loaded with cum. "Don't you dare wipe any of that cum off" I heard from the doorway. It was Mistress Arlene. She approached me and stood over me, looking over at her daughter locked in a sexual embrace with Mistress Jennifer.

Mistress Arlene squatted over me, pulled her panties aside, and pissed on my stomach. "I will wash that cum from your pathetic body, sissyboy" she said and laughed. She guided her piss in a manner to wash the cum from my body. Then she squirted her hot piss at my face. "Open your mouth and drink my piss. Let's not waste any" she said.

She pissed and pissed into my mouth. I greedily sucked and drank it all in. I really love the taste of hot piss. I doesn't matter whether it comes from a cock or a pussy ... I love it all. I've become a piss and cum whore. Who would have ever believed it!

Mistress Arlene stopped pissing and said, "Ok slut, go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. No soap, just water ... and make it quick"

I quickly walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked into the mirror. I was a mess and I stunk like a men's room at a gas station. I smelled from piss and I wondered if it would ever wash off. I looked again in the mirror and saw the catheter hanging out of my cock attached to the pee bag. Wondering what was in store for me, I quickly got into the shower and washed myself as quickly as I could.

Mistress Arlene walked in and yelled, "Hurry out of that shower!" I did as I was instructed. "Look at you! You are pathetic, Rich, you know that? You have a catheter in your piss hole and a bag of piss strapped to your leg" she laughed as she said it. You really have sunken to the bottom of humanity. At least, now, you know your place in this world. Get your ass into my bedroom, immediately" she barked.

I quickly went into the master bedroom. The four Domme's were there with their subbies. Each of the subbies were dressed in identical outfits. My cock started to twitch. Each of them were dressed like girls. They had on pink nylon bra's, matching pink nylon string bikini's, white stockings attached to a white lace garter belt and pink high heel shoes. They looked so cute and I was very attracted to them. Their Domme's also were attired in the same outfits. They had on black latex bikini panties and high heeled black shoes. Nothing else. My head was filled with excitement. What a sight before me. I hadn't noticed, but Arlene was dressed the same as the other Domme's. Each of them had their hair pulled back into pony tails. Wow, this was intense.

I was standing, looking at the ... naked. I had the catheter hanging out of my dick and a bag filled with urine strapped to my leg. They looked at me and I looked at them. Then I saw them look toward the door and it drew my attention there as well. In walked a magnificently beautiful young woman. She was dressed in a short black latex dress. She was very thin and her legs were very long and slender. She had on knee-high leather boots with a very high heel. She looked very tall and the high heeled boots made her even taller. She looked familiar but I couldn't place her.

In her hand she had the end of a leash. The other end was attached to someone on the other side of the door. The leash was pink patent leather. She pulled on the leash and on the other end, quickly entering the room, was my niece, Lauren.

Holy fucking shit, I thought. My wet dream was walking through the door. She was naked. Her bare feet and legs drew my immediate attention. My god, I have always had a thing for her. I've masturbated to fantasies about her since she was a young girl. Masturbated thinking about her naked body as I wore her mothers panties. I would pee and think about her, then ultimately masturbate into the panties ... filling them with my pee and cum.

I was daydreaming and a swat on my ass brought me back to reality.

"Stop your perverted thoughts, you pig" said Arlene. That's my daughter ... your niece ... my god!" she continued.

Lauren was naked except for a very, very sheer pair of pale yellow panties. Her lush pubic triangle was magnificently visible through the sheer material. Wow, her pubic triangle was gorgeous... it always was. I dreamed about it many times. I tried to see it countless numbers of time. It was so full and thick. It looked better than ever in the panties she was wearing. Her long thin toned legs looked incredible. Her beautiful feet looked so sexy. The bareness of her legs and feet made me very excited. She must have oiled her legs and feet, because they were shiny and sexy looking.

I looked down her legs at her feet then back up her legs to her panty covered pussy. My heart was pounding. I looked further up her body, not wanting to miss any of it on my way up. Her bare abdomen was tight and toned. It too was oiled and as I looked at her bare tits, I felt like I was going to pass out. Her titties were so small and firm, they barely moved as she walked. They were absolutely magnificent. Following up her body, I finally noticed that the pink patent leather leash was attached to a matching collar around her neck. My eyes finally met hers. She looked at me with a kind of blank stare, but I could tell she thought about our meeting eyes.

I finally realized who the Domme was that had her on the leash. It was her best friend from school, Jenna. My memory flashed back to an earlier time in life, and I remember my daughter telling me that "Lauren's friend, Jenna is a lesbian. Not just the kind of lesbian that likes women, but the kind that hates men." Was I just imagining that conversation or was it true. I guess that would become obvious as the day progressed!

I couldn't get my eyes off of Lauren. I'm sure that's why she was paraded into the room that way. I took in the beauty in front of me. My god, she is magnificent. Her beauty is beyond description. She is so young, and firm. She is in such great physical shape. I've always liked women who were thin and tall. I much preferred small breasts and slight hips. I began to realize at this very moment, that maybe it's the body of a man that I prefer. Could that be? Could I be ... gay?

No ... I do believe I am bi-sexual. I never really bought into that concept of bi-sexuality ... until now. What is it that makes it "wrong" for a male to suck a males cock? It's just society that makes that judgment. But it's wrong. Think about it ... we suck on things from the time we are born. We suck on nipples or a nipple on a bottle. We suck lollypops. We suck ice pops. Why not suck a cock? I mean, really ... why not. Why is it wrong? Why is it bad?

I love to suck cocks! I love to suck pussy's. I am bi-sexual. I don't prefer one over the other ... I crave them both ... equally. There is something "special" when a cock is put in my mouth. It's special because I know what it feels like. I know what he is feeling as his cock swells in my mouth. As he pumps it in and out of my mouth. How he feels when he shoots his cum. A woman doesn't know that, she can't. That's not good, and its not bad ... it's just the way it is! But another man knows what it feels like. Just like a woman knows what it's like when she licks another woman's pussy. These things should not be viewed as "wrong" in society. They are just what they are.

Again I was hit by Mistress Arlene. "Stop your goddamned daydreaming and pay attention" she barked.

I can barely keep focus. My head is spinning with so many different thoughts and desires. I am consumed by the sexuality of this whole event. The rooms smell of sex. Sex is going on around me and I am the focus of it all. I want to cum so badly. I need release. I'm going to be denied it for some time, I realize.

Mistress Jenna walks up to me. "Sissyboy, I want you to know that your niece is what we refer to as a "switch". She can be a Domme or a submissive. She has the ability and desire to be both. She is a very special girl. I know you are consumed with her. BUT SHE IS MINE ... YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! DO NOT EVER FUCKING FORGET IT!" she said in a manner that there was no mistaking what she meant.

"I will filet the worthless skin off your ass with a whip if you touch her without my permission. I said my permission, not anyone else's, including her. Is that painfully clear, you worm of a fucking man?" she barked.

"Yes, Mistress ... I understand" I said

"It's 'yes Mistress, Jenna' you fucking girlie-pig. You will address me as that. You will use my name, I want to hear it and I want it said with respect. If not, you will pay dearly for it."

Mistress Jenna was magnificent. I remember her swimming at our pool when she was younger, with Lauren. They were probably 13 or 14 at the time, and my daughter invited them over with other friends. That party was a wet-dream-come-true for me. A bunch of young teen girls in bikinis. At that age they are still innocent, but beginning to feel their sexuality. They giggled about boys and flirted with them. They were aware of sex, but probably not ready to engage in it, quite yet. But soon, I was sure.

They were young enough that the care of crossing legs and not showing panties was still not a diligent effort. Why should they care, especially when they were with only their girlfriends and only parents were around? They kind of lost any inhibitions they might have, because they thought the environment was safe and friendly.

It was always safe. I may have had thoughts, but I would never act on them. I knew that wanting them was wrong and that was that. I still couldn't stop myself from trying to see between their legs, or hoping to see a hard nipple. I couldn't help myself from looking at their maturing bodies. I know it's wrong, but it was harmless.

Occasionally I would get to see a pubic hair escaping the crotch band of their bathing suits. Maybe the suit would ride up into the crease of their butt and I would get to see something. Again, I realize it's an immature body that still has no hips and very small breasts. A man again? Wow, I always had the desire for a man, but never realized it.

So, Jenna was one of those young teen girls at my pool. I tried to remember what she looked like in a bathing suit. Her young, lithe body ... dripping wet ... in what I am sure was a little bikini ... I'm sure ... had my attention.

So here, in front of me, years later, was Mistress Jenna. She was dressed in a very short black latex dress. It barely covered her pussy and ass, but just managed to do so. That was very erotic in and of itself. Showing but not showing, teasing ... enticing. Her body was still very young looking. She had very long thin legs. They were covered up the knees with high heeled leather boots. I died to see her bare feet. I am sure they were beautiful as well.

The latex dress was, of course, skin tight. It made her very small breasts appear to be almost non-existent. She had a very long thin neck and an extremely attractive face. Her makeup was extreme. A lot of black around her light blue eyes. It made them look almost electric. Her long jet black hair cascading down around her face. It was shiny and beautiful, thick and full. Wow, she was a ravishing beauty. She did have a look about her that said, 'don't fuck with me.'

Mistress Jenna was still standing in front of me. I smelled latex and perfume. It was an intoxicating mixture of odors. Was it her perfume, was it Lauren's? Did it really matter?

She slipped a matching pink collar around my neck and attached a leash. Now, Lauren and I were under her control. "Arlene, dear ... can we use your basement medical room for the next event?" Jenna asked.

"Why of course, Jenna ... surely ... you needn't ask!" replied Arlene.

Mistress Jenna handed my leash to Lauren. Mistress Jenna then led Lauren out of the room and I followed behind Lauren as she held my leash. I could see Mistress Jenna walking in the lead and of course, Lauren's beautiful naked body from behind. My cock was still connected to the piss bag on my leg with the catheter in my cock.

We went downstairs and then again down other stairs to the basement. There was a room off the laundry room that had a padlocked door. Mistress Arlene unlocked the padlock and opened the door. Inside was a room that looked like a doctor's office. It had medical cabinets with supplies in them, two exam tables, and an assortment of whips, chains, paddles and other discipline items hung on hooks on the wall. The exam tables had stirrups on them, like you would see in a gynecologist's office. They were arranged facing each other. The people laying on them would be able to see the other person to observe each other being examined.

"Both of you get up on a table and drape your legs over the stirrups" barked Mistress Jenna. Lauren and I both got onto a table and put our legs in the stirrups. I could see Lauren's panty covered pussy perfectly. That was obviously the intention of the setup. She could clearly see between my legs as well. For the first time, I noticed that the panties that Lauren was wearing must have been from an intimate attire outfit, because the crotch was the same single layer material as the rest of the panties ... not cotton crotch. I could see her pubic hair and pussy lips through the thin material. I could also see, what I was sure was wetness from her desire. My cock twitched.

"Let's get that catheter out of your she-cock" muttered Mistress Jenna. I noticed the other Domme's had taken seats that were set up. The subbies had their backs to us and were in the process of licking their Domme's pussies. Wow, that was an exciting view. Lauren in stirrups in front of me, the Domme's having their pussies serviced and then I saw Mistress Arleen, playing with herself. She had no one to service her, so she took care of herself. I loved to see her masturbating ... her wet pubic hair glistened as her fingers moved in and out.

Mistress Jenna released the air in the balloon that held the catheter in my cock and pulled it out, rather quickly. She disconnected it from the tubing that connected it to the leg bag and tossed it into the trashcan. She removed the leg bag. "Let's not waste this piss ... I think you should drink it, sissyboy."

She positioned the drain tube over my mouth, and then inserted it between my lips. My cock was burning from the removed catheter. She opened the clamp and the piss flooded my mouth. Without hearing the order, I gulped it down. I knew better than to let any of it escape my lips. It was vile tasting. Very strong and it was luke warm. I was not enjoying it at all.

As I drank my piss, I noticed that Mistress Jenna was stroking Lauren's cunt through her panties. Lauren was slightly squirming and I noticed that the crotch of her panties were now soaking wet. My cock sprang to attention.

"Getting aroused by your niece again, huh ... sissyboy ... uncle sissyboy! That's sick. Very very sick. Let's see what we can do to get some control of that, what do you call it, clittiecock?"

She walked over to a cabinet and carried over a bag and an electrical device with knobs and gauges. I never saw anything like it before. She removed a few eerie looking devices and laid them out on the table between us. She took several sets of wires with connectors on the ends and laid them on the table as well.

"I have a few little devices here that I will use on both you, sissyboy and your neice, simultaneously. There is a male and female version of each. How they are used will become evident quite soon."

She walked over to Lauren and gave her a kiss on her lips. She lingered in a long tongue kiss as her hand went down to Lauren's crotch ... again rubbing it through her panties. My cock jerked again. I heard moaning around me as the Domme's were all in heightened states of arousal. My nipples began to harden and my cock was rock hard. It still burned from the catheter.

Mistress Jenna then removed Lauren's panties. "Maybe I will let you wear them later, uncle sissyboy" she commented. She then took a black rubber looking device that had straps on them and guided them up Lauren's legs. She then pushed the dildo shaped appendage between Lauren's wet pussy lips and pulled the straps up to hold it in place. She pulled a tab on the straps and it secured it tightly to Lauren's pussy. There were two round connectors on the front, directly in front of where the dildo was that she now connected two wires to. She then connected them to the electrical device.

"This long black tube, is an electrical catheter, uncle sissyboy. I will insert that into the pisshole of your clittiecock. At the top, here ... is a cap that will then tighten around the tip of your cock to hold the electrode inside of your clittiecock and prevent it from popping out. This is the male version, somewhat, of what I put in Lauren's pussy. Hers is in her pussy, not her pee hole. Yours is in your peehole, cause you have no pussy ... shame isn't it? You would love to have a pussy too, wouldn't you? What a shame. Too bad" she mockingly giggled.

"These can bring you intense pleasure and as you can imagine, they can bring you intense pain. I control that. She lubricated it and inserted it into my pee hole exactly like the catheter was. She pushed it in and then attached the band at the top to hold it in place. At the top of the device, were two connectors like the one in Lauren's pussy. Mistress Jenna connected a set of wires to them and connected them to the machine as well. She then picked up another latex band and slid it down over the shaft of my cock and around my balls. She then pulled it tight and connected another set of wires to it. She then connected it to the machine.

"I'm going to connect these nipple electrodes to both of each of your nipples. I will also connect that to this machine. I can then control the current to each connection. I can shock you both simultaneously and individually. I can do the cock and nipples or the cock and pussy. I can do whatever I want and to whatever degree of pain or pleasure I wish to give. Aren't I lucky? Mistress Jenna quipped.

Lauren and I were both now connected. I looked at Lauren; her legs spread wires coming out of her pussy and from her nipples ... wires coming from my cock and my nipples as well.

I felt a blast of current enter my cock and balls. I let out a scream, both from the intensity and the unexpectedness of it. It only lasted, perhaps a second. It felt like it was forever. The current stopped. It came again and stopped as before. My cock burned and ached at the same time. Then I felt it hit my nipples and I heard Lauren groan.

12