A Lot More Sun, A Little Less Fun

Story Info
Virgin gets taken by "stranger" while sunbathing
2.1k words
3.82
166.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When one considers the fact that living in a rural town in mid-state Missouri does not exactly give you an accurate impression of the way the rest of the world functions, it's not surprising that Libby accepted her aunt and uncle's invitation to visit them for the summer in Northern California. Not that her hometown did not have its charm...but quintessential small-town America has this nasty habit of bordering on banality. So, an excited Libby slid out of her mother's Bronco with her suitcase in hand, eager to board the plane that would take her to the Golden State, and away from the constant humidity and smell of cow manure.

"Remember what I told you, Libby," her mother said, voice wavering slightly with maternal concern. At 18 years of age, Libby had never be further away from home than St. Louis. "You get tired of all that sand and sunshine, you call me, and I'll meet you at the airport."

Libby turned to her mother, an impish smile dancing on her full, pink lips. "Sure Ma," she said, and laughed. "You're worse than dad. I'm a big girl, and flying in a plane's not such a big deal. I'll give you a ring when I get there. Aunt Kendra and Uncle Phil will meet me at the airport, and if you want, I can ask the stewardess if she'll mind holding my hand until we land. Would that make you feel any better?" Her brows arched with a playful grin.

"Don't be a smart ass, Libby Lynn," her mother replied,"I just worry about you, that's all. You'd better get going, or you'll miss your flight. Call me when you get there. I love you."

"Bye Mom. I love you too." She blew a kiss at her mom and shut the door. She didn't look back as she entered the terminal.

The flight was uneventful. A rather disgusting looking man across the aisle from her made repeated treks to the bathroom, each time, pausing just long enough in his stride so that his hand could brush her shoulder and peer down her low cut blouse at the swell of her rather ample cleavage. After the first few trips, she asked to trade places with the elderly woman sitting next to her, telling the woman that she had never been on a plane and would like to sit in the window seat. The woman gladly changed places with her, and despite a mournful look from pervert-man, she had no more trouble on the trip.

Her aunt and uncle met her at the terminal of Oakland International Airport. Her aunt was different from what Libby remembered. She seemed to have aged far more than Libby's mother, who was two years older. Her uncle Phil was a rather tall man, about six feet, which made Libby, at barely five foot four, feel like a dwarf in comparison. His hair was light blonde, so if there was any gray to it, Libby couldn't tell. Something about the way his eyes ran over her, appraising every inch of her body before his lips formed into a seemingly false smile, made her feel uncomfortable, but she chalked it up to jet lag.

They claimed her bag, then drove to her aunt and uncle's large two story house, sitting at the top of a hill sloping down to the waters of the Pacific Ocean about a half hour north of San Francisco. When she stepped out of the car and inhaled the crisp ocean air, she felt a shiver run through her entire body. Her nipples immediately hardened into two small rocks, throbbing against her tight T-shirt at the chill in the air.

Her aunt laughed. "Looks like someone has grown too used to muggy midwest summers. It's all right, Libby, you'll get used to the weather soon enough, and then wild horses won't be able to drag you away from the beach! Let's get you inside and unpacked. I'm so happy that you decided to come. We're going to have a blast this summer."

It was explained to her that the house and all surrounding property belonged to her aunt and uncle, and the cliffs on either side of the property divided their private beach from the rest of the surrounding area. There were signs posted everywhere, warning against trespassing, declaring the area private property. Libby liked the idea of having a beach all to herself. She couldn't wait until her aunt and uncle left for the day, so she could sunbathe the way nature intended. It wasn't long after she arrived that she got her wish.

About a week into her visit, her uncle left on a business trip, not to return for three days. Her aunt had a convention she had to attend in Redwood City, which would leave Libby alone in her aunt and uncle's house for two days. As she watched her aunt drive off in a rented Honda, she let out a whoop and ran through the house, discarding clothes as she went.

When she reached the deck in the back, she raised her arms and stretched, allowing the sun to warm her entire naked body. Her nipples were thick and erect like two perfect jewels on her chest. She ran her hand down to her pussy, and ran a finger along the smooth lips, wondering how the frigid sea water would feel against her bare skin. Laughing like a little girl, she grabbed a towel, ran down the stairs and descended the hill leading to the beach.

She reached up and unfastened the rubber band holding her braid in place, and shook out her waist length auburn hair, enjoying the way that the soft tresses felt as they tickled her buttocks. She threw down her towel, screamed "Banzai!" and plunged into the water.

Her entire body felt like it had been submerged in ice, and she emerged from the water, chest heaving up and down. Water trickled from her hair down around her large breasts, down her sides, past her fleshy cunt lips and velvety thighs, and into the soft sand below. She laid her towel out on the sand and eased herself down, enjoying the tingle of water drying on her skin. Her eyes closed, and she drifted off to sleep.

She awoke on her stomach, with a pair of rough, strong, male hands pinning her arms down. Something round and hard was pressed up against the entrance of her ass. She screamed, which was met by a deep chuckle. She tried to buck her assailant off her back, but he outweighed her by quite a bit. She felt the hard thing at the entrance to her ass begin slowly pushing through her cheeks, resting at the entrance of her hole. She whimpered.

"Who are you?" she demanded, tears running down her face. "Please...let me go. I've never...", she broke into sobs, "...I've never done this before. I'm a virgin. Please let me go. There's money in the house. You can have anything you want. Just let me go."

He removed one of his hands from her arm and moved her hair away from her ear. She could not get a good look at her attacker. He placed his lips next to her ear and whispered, "In a minute, I'm going to have what I want. Go ahead and scream. No one is going to hear you. I'm going to fuck you every way I can, and you're going to let me." He wrapped his hand around a thick chunk of her hair and pulled it hard. She screamed again. "Got it, bitch?"

She didn't answer, but her body went limp beneath him as she sobbed quietly. He moved his massive cock back from the entrance of her ass and slid a single finger into her tight, puckered anus, wiggling it around when he felt her cheeks tighten against it. "Mmm. This is prime choice meat here," he mumbled, and laughed again. "When I'm done with you, you'll be begging me for more."

"Eat shit," she spat at him. "You're a sick man, you know that?" She tried to plead with him again to release her, but it was met with laughing. She grew silent, resigning herself to whatever fate he decided to deliver.

He tied a rope around her wrists, binding them securely. Then, he wrapped something around her eyes, a torn rag of some sort, and tied that as well. Unable to move or see, she felt him spread her cheeks with both hands. "Yes, choice meat," she heard again. Then, she felt a searing pain as he rammed his huge cock straight into her ass. She yelled and tried to pull away, feeling his balls slapping against her cunt each time he thrust against her. He pumped and grunted against her, grinding his hips into her ass until finally, he exploded, a hot stream of cum filling her cavity and trickling out down her thighs.

He flipped her over,hoarse and out of breath. "Now, it's time to show you what it feels like to be a woman," he said. He placed his mouth over each of her nipples, swirling his tongue around each and tugging on them slightly with his teeth. She moaned in spite of herself. Her violated ass was still throbbing, but she felt her pussy growing warm with every lick of his tongue.

"Stop this now, and I won't call the police," she said, in a less than convincing tone. By now, he had begun licking her stomach and navel, traveling down toward her shaved slit. "I'm serious...if you leave me here now, I will forget this ever happened."

She didn't want him to stop, at least not right now. Her virgin cunt was throbbing nearly as much as her ass, but in a different way. She wanted to feel his mouth over her clit, that tongue swirling around her bud, lapping up her juices. When he didn't answer her, she could not help but smile.

His mouth finally found her swelling pussy lips, and he ran his tongue along them, spreading them slightly so that he could run his tongue along her entrance as well. He assaulted her clitoris, sucking and flicking his tongue against the swollen pebble until she was panting and grinding her hips up against his face. He held her hips down as she tried to buck against his face, burying his face in her juicy slit. She moaned and panted, her toes digging into the sand, and finally, she arched her back and let loose a scream, her body heaving violently as she came. He pulled away from her, watching her mouth twitch, and laughed.

"For someone who thinks I'm such a bastard, you sure enjoy a good tongue fucking," he said. She flushed a deep red, and refused to answer him. "But we're not done yet, my pretty little thing. I'm not leaving until I make you mine completely." With that, he loosened the rope around her wrists so that her hands rested at her sides, and tied her arms to the sides of her body.

She felt his cock push through her lips. Her body tensed, anticipating a pain like the one her ass experienced earlier. Instead, her cunt was so wet that when he slammed his meat into her, the pain was brief as he broke through her virgin barrier. She screamed again, but this time, the scream was not one of pain.

Her hips met his and they rocked together, his mouth inches away from her ear, she could hear his laboured breathing as he whispered in her ear. "You're enjoying this, aren't you, little slut? How do you like being fucked by someone you've never seen? Would you like to see my face as I cum inside of you?" His thrusts grew deeper, and she could tell he was about to release inside of her again.

"Please," she whispered, "show me your face. I want to see your face." He removed the blindfold a split second before his thick jism shot deep within her swollen cunt. Her breath hitched in her chest upon seeing his face. When it was over, he put his pants on,trudged up the hill and left. He didn't speak another word to her.

When her aunt got home, Libby pretended like nothing happened. She was just as sunny as she had been when she got to her aunt and uncle's house. Her aunt liked the fact that Libby loved the beach so much. Never being much of a fan of swimming, she let Libby's uncle have the pleasure of accompanying their niece down to the water each night for a midnight swim.

Libby went back to Missouri that summer, but only to pack her things and move to California permanently with her aunt and uncle. They've been fucking for two years now, and her aunt doesn't suspect a thing.