A Love-fest with Brande Roderick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never!" she whispered. "It's never been this good for me! Pete, you're an incredible lover!"

"Brande, your beauty and passion were a fantastic inspiration! But yes, it was the best ever for me, too. Nothing before was even close!"

"I lost track. How many times did I cum?" she asked softly.

"A gentleman doesn't keep score," I answered.

She giggled just a little and then said earnestly, "I'm so glad we ran into each other tonight!"

Then she noticed that my cock was resurrecting rather rapidly. Brande caressed briefly with her hand and soft thigh but said, "Oh, Pete, I'd love to stay and make love with you all night, but I've really got to get back out to the party. I'm sort of one of the 'feature attractions' and I can't stay holed up in here with you – as much as I'd love to do just that. I can't even take time to shower – I hope there's some strong cologne in the bathroom."

Brande clambered off the bed and turned her back to me. She bent over very deliberately with her beautiful ass pointing directly at me, and slowly gathered up her clothes from the floor. Then she sauntered off to the bathroom, seductively exaggerating the swing of her big hips from side to side. That made my cock fully hard again!

I was completely dressed, with my still semi-hard cock tucked away, when Brande returned. She stepped into my arms and we melted into one last tender kiss.

Then she said affectionately, "Would you like a souvenir of this wonderful evening?" And she held out the silver thong to me. I lifted it to my nose and inhaled deeply.

"Aaahhh! Fragrance of the gods!"

As I tucked it into my jacket pocket, "I'll treasure it forever, Brande – and I'll never wash it so I can always recall your luscious sexy fragrance!"

She chuckled again, "Oh, Pete, you really know just what to say to flatter a gal!"

After a slight hesitation, she said, "I really hope we can get together again -- and soon."

"Brande, you can't know how much I was hoping for that invitation! Wild horses couldn't keep me away!" I reached in my wallet and gave her my card.

"Please call me – I'll stay within arm's reach of the phone until you do!"

She laughed again. Looking at the card, she read, "Amateur Photographer! Promise to bring your camera next time?"

And she tucked the card carefully out of sight into her bra.

"Brande, I still believe this is all a fantastic dream, and I'm going to wake up as soon as you go out that door."

"No, Pete, we're not in a dream – it's all incredibly real and wonderful! I'm going to tell my very best friend all about tonight!"

"Uh, what's his name?" I asked cautiously.

She laughed. "Silly boy -- it's a woman! I'm sure you know her -- Stacy Sanches. She was Playmate of the Year five years before I was."

"Oh, yes," I said warily. "I remember Stacy. A beautiful woman. Her photos were especially sexy."

"We've been best of friends for years now – we're living in a big condo that we're buying together. Stacy and I keep no secrets from each other. She'll be so jealous of me when I tell her all the vivid details of tonight. And it will make her very horny!"

I was silent. Brande paused a little and then said softly, "Stacy and I are very close. So she'll expect me to share."

Again I said nothing. She then continued, hesitantly, "How would you feel about that, Pete?"

My mouth was dry and I tried to choose my words very carefully.

"Brande, you're a gorgeous, passionate woman. I'm the luckiest guy in the world tonight. You alone are all I could ever want."

"Oh, thank you, Pete – you're so sweet. But I love Stacy dearly. She's always been there for me when I'm hurting. Just like you were earlier tonight. So I very much want her to experience the fantastic sex you gave me tonight."

Once again, I said nothing. Then very timidly, she said softly, "Maybe the three of us could get together? You know, 'Two's company, but three's twice the fun!'"

I took a deep breath and said, "Now I know I'm dreaming! And I'm going to wake up any second! An invitation to enjoy sex with two of the most gorgeous girls in the world! But what the hell – in a wonderful fantasy like this, I'd be stupid not to play along with the dream!! Okay, Brande, to please you, I'll say – yes!! And I will bring my camera!"

She let out a squeal of joy, kissed me hard on the lips and cried, "Oh, Pete, you won't be sorry!! I'll call you real soon – and we'll make it the best night of your whole life!"

Stay tuned!

12