A Love Rekindled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? We're not gonna eat? What's going on?"

"Well the wife said that she's snowed in at the hospital in the next town. Well, that's about an hour away and she said that the storm's moving our way. Well, I don't know about you, but I don't wanna be stuck in this restaurant," I said laughing.

Alli nodded in agreement and said, "Yes, I guess that's true." She then got a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's just...I just got to see you again, and now you're leaving!" Alli said with such conviction.

I gripped her hand and leaned in close to her. "Who said I was leaving?" Before I realized it, she leaned over and pressed her soft lips against mine. Now usually, I can't stand to be kissed with lipsticked lips. But with Alli, I didn't care. With no hesitation, I reached over and caressed the side of her neck as we kissed. It wasn't long before she parted my lips with her tongue and tried to gain control over mine. Time seemed to stop as we made out in the middle of the restaurant. It was until the waiter cleared his throat that we remembered where we were at. Embarrassed, we slowly parted from each other, and I wiped my mouth off as the waiter set the check down on the table. I got my bank card out of my wallet, put it in the check envelope, and gave it to the waiter. While waiting for him to come back, Alli and I just sat and grinned at each other. It wasn't long at all before the waiter came back and set the check envelope down. When I opened it, there was the receipt that I had to sign, as well as my copy of the receipt with the words, "She's a babe! Good job, bro!" scribbled on it. I smiled to myself and signed the receipt.

Closing the envelope, I stood up and said, "Well, shall we get outta here?"

Alli smiled and nodded. "Yes, I think we shall."

I helped her put her coat on and walked with her outside. Once we were outside, the air had definitely gotten colder. "So, where did you park?"

Alli pointed to car that was in a parking space right in front of the restaurant. "Right there."

I couldn't believe it. "Really? How the hell did you get so lucky? I had to park almost a block away!" I said.

Alli laughed and threw up her arms. "Just got lucky I guess!"

"Well, any chance you could give me a ride to my truck?"

Alli looked up and put her finger on her chin as if she was mulling it over. "Eh, yeah. I guess I can do that," she laughed. We got in her car and started driving towards where I had parked. Turning to me, she then said, "So, you say you're not leaving, right?"

I shook my head. "I don't plan to."

"Good. You're coming to my place. We have a lot to catch up on," she responded. Now as a man, All sorts of different ideas started running through my head as to what she meant exactly. Throughout the way, I guided her along the backways to where I had parked my truck. As we got to it, and I was about to get out, she grabbed my arm and pulled me in for another kiss, this one more deep than before. After awhile, she let me go and said, "Just follow me."

~End of Chapter 1~

=============

In Chapter 2, Tim and Alli catch up on "old times". Will they finally let their hearts cross into the frontier that they denied themselves so long ago? Find out in the next chapter!

12