A Love Rekindled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must've sensed that I was getting close, because she pulled away. "No, not yet!" she yelled. I sat there in confusion, but then she flipped over and got on her hands and knees. Hiking her ass in the air, she shook it a few times and said, "I want you to take me from behind. Fuck me like the slut I am. Punish me for keeping you waiting all this time!" She reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart, inviting me in. I got on my knees and grabbed her hips, and with no hesitation, I slammed the entirety of my shaft into her cunt. Alli took a sharp breath as I began pounding her tight little slit, relishing the sight of her ass rippling with every thrust. Reaching forward, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. "Oh god, fuck yes! Pull my hair! Pull your little fuck slut's hair!" As I plowed her, she reached underneath and started fingering her clit with such ferocity that she started tickling the underside of my shaft as I went in and out of her. I was so fucking close, but I wanted her to cum with me. I wiped my free hand over her dripping pussy lips, coating it with her cream. I then took my thumb and pushed it into her puckered little asshole. She cried out as I started rotating my thumb around in her sphincter, and she ground against it.

"Baby, I'm...oh fuck...I'm about to cum!" I exclaimed.

As I started to pull away from her, she yelled, "No! Please don't! I want you do it inside me. Please I need you to fill me up!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I squeezed her ass as my cock exploded inside Alli's twat. As I shot rope after rope of thick sticky cum inside of her, I felt her pussy clench and latch onto me, which told me she was cumming with me. We bucked wildly against each other as we came with each other. After what seemed like an eternity, Alli collapsed onto the bed and I next to her. She was breathing hard, and I couldn't help but watch as her heavy tits rose and fell with each breath she took. Scooting closer to me, she wrapped me up in her arms and we kissed for a long time.

At that time, the power suddenly went out. I broke the kiss and said, "Must be from the storm. What are we gonna do now?"

Alli lifted her hips and pulled the covers out from underneath her and climbed in. As I did the same, Alli got closer to me, facing me. The moon was shining bright against the snow on the ground, and provided me with enough light to see that her hair was falling all around her face. I swept it away and behind her ear and brought her close to me. We stayed cuddled like that for some time, just rubbing and touching each other. I was about to succumb to sleep with Alli's voice brought me back to consciousness. "Tim, I want you to keep me warm for the rest of my life," she said sleepily. She was so cute.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

She leaned up and kissed me. "Will you still marry me, Tim?"

My heart stopped. It was the question that I had no idea I wanted her to ask me. "Alli, I think we need to get to know each other again. It's been a long time, besides, I don't want you comparing me to all the other guys you were with."

Alli crawled up on her elbow and laid a hand on my chest. "I have something to tell you. I lied about what I told you at the restaurant. When I broke it off with you, I stayed single. I never saw anybody else. I was going to wait for no matter how long it took."

I smiled, but then said, "Then I feel kinda bad."

"Why?"

"'Cause I didn't wait for you. But that's because I thought I'd never see you again," I said.

Alli held her finger to my mouth to stop me from talking. "I'm not worried about that, baby. We're back together now, and that's all that matters. I'm really sorry about what happened all those years ago, and it's probably something that I'll end up regretting for the rest of my life."

"Well then I guess you'll have that long to make it up to me, huh?" I said.

I saw Alli's eye light up and a big smile come across her face. "You mean..."

"Yes. I will still marry you," I replied and wrapped Alli even tighter, and kissing her long into the night.

End of Chapter 2

=============

Tim has finally reconnected with Alli. All seems well right now, but what about the power? What about Tim's wife? Find out in the next chapter!

12