A Love Story

Story Info
He falls for a man for the first time.
1.2k words
3.95
67.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My drink tasted great, just want I needed. I'd been struck in traffic for over an hour, and with no air conditioner, I had built up quite a thirst. I looked around the bar, and was surprised, though I shouldn't have been, by the fact that there were no women in the bar. Ever since my girlfriend had been away on business I had tired to build up the courage to fulfill my fantasy of being with a man. Now here I was.

I began to feel a little uncomfortable, as the men were checking me out, knowing that they wanted my masculine looking body, to have their way with me. Yet, I had no desire to be with any of them. I was beginning to think this had been a mistake. I figured I'd just finish my drink and head home. It was then that he walked into the bar. It was strange. I'd fantasized about being with a man, a faceless man. No one I'd ever seen had brought sensations that would make me want to make love to them. He was different.

He walked in quietly and sat down three stools over from me. I watched him out of the corner of my eye. He was close to six feet tall, nicely built, not muscular, about 35. His dark brown hair had been dried casually, still a little damp, lying about in soft curls. I had never seen a man whom I thought was truly physically attractive to me.

For about 20 minutes we sat like that. I would try to see what was between his legs, not being able to tell, as his jeans bunched together from sitting down, if he was really that large, or if it was just material. He would catch me looking at him, and smile, as though he understood exactly what I was feeling, thinking. As though he knew what I wanted, I could see him out of the corner of my eye, watching me. Not hungrily, but somehow lovingly.

I finally built up the courage to go over to speak to him. He thanked me, and we started to talk. He suggested we move to a table, which we did, half way across the bar. As we talked I became very comfortable. Looking into his brown eyes, as he would laugh about something just said, he would reach over to touch my arm. I moved my bare leg to be in contact with his.

He said that he only came in here for a drink and didn't particularly care for bars. But, was thirsty and wasn't ready to walk back home. I told him that I never been in a gay bar before, and embarrassing told him about never having been with a man either. He smiled knowingly. I told him the whole story about having fantasized all my life about being with man.

But not feeling quite right about it. He told me that, like me, he had not been true to his feelings until he was 28. Having lead a straight life, with children, and now an ex-wife, he was ready for a loving, gay relationship. He had had a few male lovers, but the situations had left him empty. He offered to cook me dinner. I paid for our drinks, as we left he put his hand behind my head and brushed the back of my hair.

As we were driving my car up the hill towards his place, I reached out and put my hand over his. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently, looking into my eyes, smiling. We pulled into the driveway and walked up the sidewalk into his place. I sat down on the couch as he went to get us a couple of drinks. He came back in and sat down right next to me, laying his arm across the back of the couch. I reached down and put my hand on his thigh and looked over at him. His head moved towards mine, I moved my hand to his side pulling him closer to me, as we kissed. Deeply, lovingly, not yet passionately. He stood up, and took my hand, walking towards the back of the house. He led me into his bedroom.

When we saw each other in the room, it was like magic. We started to hold each other and kiss each other. Both our lips were wet and our kisses were very passionate. We then started to take off our clothes and he asked me if I wanted my dick sucked and my ass eaten out. I was so horny, I said yes.

He threw me on the bed and started to deep throat my dick. Every time he went up and down on it, my dick was getting harder. He then wanted me to lie on my stomach while he ate my ass out. He grabbed my cheeks and licked and kissed my asshole. That made me harder. He ate my ass our for about five minutes until I took over and bend him over the bed and inserted my dick in him.

His asshole was warm as taking a bath. I became aggressive and fucked him rough and hard. My dick was getting bigger and bigger in his ass. He was moaning and groaning in passion. I kept fucking him in the same position, doggy style, for about an hour until I came in his ass. When I pulled out my dick, it was still hard. He sucked the rest of my hot load out of my dick. After we fucked, I wanted to see him more and more.

When I got back to my apartment, all I wanted to do was to have him over and fuck him again. So only days after our first meeting, he comes over to my place. He was wearing tight jeans and a sweater. His ass was looking good to me and he knew I wanted him.

We sat down on the couch and began to talk to each other. He then slowly took off his shirt and asked me if I wanted a massage. I said yes and he took off my shirt and started to massage my back then he kissed me passionately and all of a sudden my pants were off and my dick was out. He saw my dick and started to deep throat my dick. My eyes were closed because it felt so good.

After ten minutes of him giving me head, I was feeling so horny. He then started to eat my ass off, and that made me very horny. After five minutes of that, I did just like I did before at his place, I took control and bend him over and fucked him. Unlike the first time at his place, this time was more intense and passionate. I was not fucking him but I made love to him. I kissed him and I fucked him softly. He moaned and groaned and then something wonderful happened, we both came at the same time. I have never been with a man that made me so happy sexually.

Unfortunately, we have lost contact with each other. I miss his soft kisses and the way he pleased me. I hope to find him soon. Anyone out there that has a lover or a good sex partner, remember this: never let him go.

Check back for the story about when I find him again.