A Love Story: The Final Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who are you?Ja'Mal demanded.

The wolf shook he head, attempting to shake the alphas command. Quentin locked his strong jaw around his neck. Before we kill you; answer me. Who are you? He demanded once more.

The wolf sneered. Nephew, you don't recognize your family? You thought Ryelle was your only uncle. Well, he's the only one Alpha Alphonso claims. He's not his only son. Ja'Mal growled. He had no idea what his grandfather was up to, but it was time to deal with him directly.

The two wolves ordered the interloper to follow them, and the people at the celebration were now worried. For years, no one knew about the wolves and now they had to trust these humans. Oman feared that maybe this was too much. The Graves family might cut all ties with them after this. However, his sister was with them and he was not willing to be out of her life.

Once they reached the local jail, the police chief let them in and they secured the interloper. The police chief told them they'd watch him. Ja'Mal and Quentin faced each other when he received a message from Marcus. They borrowed some sweats from the police and quickly returned to the picnic. All of the Graves were seated and the Alpha was informed. Sunnet moved to them to explain. But they were in shock. Pastor Henry opened his church and they went inside. Quentin and Ja'Mal dressed and went to address their friends.

They listened. They had questions and the wolves answered. However, they told them that no one could know about them. Bria, Earl and their family understood. Earl stood. "You are family. One thing I know is that family protects each other." The rest of the family seemed to agree. Ja'Mal and Quentin were relieved.

Andrew and Snake pulled Quentin to the side. They were good friends and the two could not believe he kept such a big secret from them. The men talked, and Quentin knew that as far as these two were concerned, they were brothers for life.

The kids were playing as if nothing had changed. The fact that their friends were part wolf never fazed them. They thought the wolves were cool and wanted to turn into one. Sunnet and Dina talked and explained that they were human and the children from the den were part wolf. The children from the den could change into their animal form, but as a human they did not have one, so they could not change. The kids asked even more questions and Sunnet and Dina explained. Kerri joined them and made sure they knew they had no reason to ever fear them. They were unhappy at first, but soon realized that they had friends that were really special.

Soon, it was time for the annual basketball game. Logan was ready, and he had someone new on his team, Quentin. The executive team was the same, and Byron was ready. They went to warm-up and Bria insisted that Kiana and the other expectant mothers sit. They grumbled, but did as they were told.

The group ate and then it was time for the game. They watched and cheered, and as usual the company team was victorious. The celebration came to an end and the women cleaned. The men threw out trash. Everyone went home. Ja'Mal and Marcus went back to the police station where there uninvited guest awaited.

Soon, day gave away to dusk and Oman, Mia, Brett, and Isla were home. The women fawned over their young as the guys teased them about spoiling both boys. Soon, Oman felt restless. He needed to go out. Isla stood and joined her brother. Over thirty years ago, they came here two small children, afraid, unsure, and orphaned. Grandfather hugged then and told them they were home. He and the tribe welcomed them.

They took a stroll across the yard. The sky was clear. The stars sparkled like diamonds. They faced the heavens and remembered their grandfather. All of a sudden moisture fell on their faces. They laughed. Grandfather was with them. He would never leave them alone. The siblings hugged each other as their spouses watched from inside of Oman's small home. Soon they sighed and went to seek out their other halves. Oman held Mia close. Isla kissed her husband and pledged her love for him once more.

Dina too wanted to be outside. She'd never forget leaving her home years before. When she left, she had no reason to ever return. But time and distance a can heal a multitude of wounds. She and her sister had reconnected with their tribe. With Chief Joe's guidance, she finally felt as if this place was home. Dina looked up. She wondered if Lionel ever found peace. She hoped he did.

Daniel joined her. Often his wife would become introspective. She would contemplate and they would talk. He knew now was one of those times. He sat beside her. "Are you OK?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I was just remembering." Dina whispered. "Daniel, I love you. Thank you for taking a chance us," she whispered. Daniel held his wife close, and reminded her of his devotion.

The shaman of old watched the members of their tribe and smiled. The Hualapai people were strong and would one day be restored. Chief Joe sat amongst them with Keamon and the two men agreed. With young strong leaders, like Oman, Mia, and the new Chief, the tribe could not help but thrive.

The End

*****

So ends the tale. This is the final story in the A Love Story Series. Brett and Isla's story was supposed to be the third and final story. Well, you all know I have an overactive imagination. So until I wrote their story this series was not done. Now it is done. I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you. Once again, Andi for editing this story.

Please vote and leave your thoughts.

IR2R