A Love to Die For

Story Info
A vampire brings Cassie pure pleasure and true love.
2.7k words
4.05
33.7k
45
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

She is sleeping soundly in her bed, as any mortal human should be. The only sounds he detects are her soft sighs and the sweet beat of her heart as she dreams. He stands at the foot of her bed, touched by her gentle beauty and innocence. This human woman, named Cassie, had somehow managed to bring his cold, dead heart to life once more.

She turned eighteen years old today but a depth of wisdom and experience hung to her. He gently spreads her long black hair across her pillow. Admiring her smooth pale skin, glowing from the silver moonlight coming through the large picture window in her bedroom. He walks around the bed, coming to a stop next to her. Her sensuous lips slightly open as she moans huskily. The silk sheet had slipped down her perfect body to reveal her perfect curves. He couldn't help but stare at her full breasts. Her nipples, a pale shade of pink, were swollen from arousal. He knows she is dreaming of her lovely body being ravaged expertly by him.

His gaze travels further down her body to gaze hungrily on her smooth pussy. His cock jumps to full hardness seeing her swollen clit peeking out from between her pussy lips. The skin lightly glistening from her sweet nectar. He kneels down placing his nose near the slit and takes a deep breath, inhaling her scent like it was a drug.

He steps back hesitantly, wanting to be more than a dream lover, to get his fill of her hot blood and sweet juice and make her his for eternity but he can't. Not yet. So he must be content with watching her as she sleeps.

She starts to move slightly, letting out a soft yawn. He quietly disappears out her open window before she opens her eyes.

************

She glances at the clock moaning at the ungodly time. Its only three am. Her pale blue eyes seem to glow in the dark as she stretches her body out slowly. The window was open slightly letting the summer breeze into her room to brush across her heated skin. She gazes out her window and replays the erotic dream she had just woken from. Imagining that her soul mate had been dreaming of her just as she had of him. The very erotic dreams had started ten years ago when she had turned eighteen.

A single tear falls down her cheek, the feeling of loneliness almost crushing her soul. She shakes her head to clear the pain of loneliness and slips out of the huge king size bed. She gathers her robe and bath oils and heads down the hall to the large bathroom. A long, hot soak was exactly what she needed.

As she runs a steaming hot bath, she pulls her thick hair up into a messy bun. She turns the water off and pours a bit of rose scented oil in the hot water. She slips into the water carefully, the warmth making her smile. She lays her head back onto the pillow built into the tub and tries to let go of all the negativity. The water quickly relaxing and calming her emotions. She never feels the eyes staring lovingly at her sleeping body.

Cassie wakes up freezing. She laughs, realizing she dozed off in the tub. Getting out shivering as she wraps a big fluffy towel around her body. Walking to her room and opening her closet, she stares at the clothes, neatly hung and sorted. She grabs a red lace corset and a black leather skirt. Tossing a pair of knee high boots out to complete the outfit.

She then walks to her dresser and picks out a pair of thongs. Pulling the black lace thong on, showcasing her smooth rounded ass. Walking to the bench at the foot of her bed to slide the skirt up her toned legs. Then ties the corset up tightly. Her ample breasts pushed up and together, showing lots of cleavage. She then quickly pulls the black leather boots on.

Cassie looks in the full length mirror and checks her appearance. With a quick nod, she grabs her purse and heads out.

**********

The sun is just starting to set behind the horizon so he stays to watch his princess leave for her nightly routine. His eyes glowing a deep amber in excitement, knowing he is gonna introduce himself tonight. He pulls his cock out and conjures up the many memories of her naked body, pumping his ten inch cock furiously, growling with the pleasure. He speeds up, moving with the speed only an immortal could possess, his thick white cum spraying into the bushes as he growls her name. He barely can stuff his still hard cock back into his pants, half running to follow her black car to the city.

************

Cassie arrives into the city around 8:00 pm. Driving slowly to her favorite coffee house and parking. She slides out of her bmw sedan gracefully and strolls into the aromatic cafe quietly. Orders a grande mocha latte at the counter and settles herself at a secluded table. She loves to come here and people watch. Many different people from different walks of life came through here daily. Her eyes settle on a young couple, obviously very much in love. Their smiles beaming with that fresh love feeling. Cassie missed that horribly. Hell, she had never had it.

She has been alone for a year now, her last boyfriend had murdered her parents after she had left him. He had blamed them for her leaving but in truth it was him. He had been very abusive and controlling to the point that she had lost all her friends and barely had talked to her parents. So, since that horrific night last June, she had become a hermit.

Her parents had been very wealthy and had left her everything. She now owned a 6 bedroom house in Ohio and a chalet in Tennessee. Also, she had inherited over ten million dollars. So she was free to do what she wanted but she rarely did. Her days were spent envying others. Her life, nothing but pain and depression. The only happiness came in the form of a dream.

She longs to find her dream man, for him to rescue her from this lonely life, to fill her heart with love and joy. She knows she will never be so lucky. She leaves the shop silently, eyes down. More depressed than ever. She gets into her car and heads to the new club she had been getting emails about. The Blood lust had only been open a couple months. The emails promised no cover charge, half priced drinks for all ladies, and a HELL of a good time. So, she decided to try once more to venture outside of her safe zone. Hence, the outfit she had chosen.

She looks around as she pulls up to the valet station outside the club. A tall gentleman appears and escorts her to the door.

"Enjoy, Miss." he calls to her retreating form.

***********

He has been waiting eagerly, sitting in the corner table. She looks even more beautiful in the smoky atmosphere of the club. The pain coming from her soul threatens to breaks his heart, however. He follows her with his eyes intently. His lips turn up in a crooked grin as she slides into the booth next to his table. He turns towards her quietly, gazing at his beautiful princess. She is fidgeting and seems to be hatching an escape plan already. Sure enough, she breaks down crying and runs out. Her hard sobbing sending sharp jolts of pain through his whole body. He hurries back to her house. And waits.

**********

He hears her approaching the door and stands quickly as she enters her home. Her eyes widening as she sees him.

Surprised she hasn't screamed, he calls out to her, "My name is Samuel, my love. I'm very sorry if I'm scaring you but I would like to speak to you, if you'll permit it."

Her body trembles, his voice is so familiar and puts her at ease quickly. She looks up and down his body slowly, a soft moan of approval escaping. He stands about 6 ft 2, slim build but toned, his green eyes almost as green as emeralds, but its his hair that draws her attention. Its jet black except for a wide strip of silver and was hanging to the middle of his back. So straight and shiny. He was clothed in black, except for a single rose in his large hands. Staring at the top of his chest because half of the buttons on the black silk shirt was undone.

She shakes her head and flushes as she looks back to his face and sees him smiling knowingly.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry for staring! But I must admit, you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen." her voice trembling.

He smiles warmly, "Thank you, love. But I must say, you are the vision of beauty, you take my breath away." He holds out his hand and she places hers into it. He slowly raises it to his lips and places a gentle kiss on her knuckles. He knew if he had a heartbeat, it would be beating hard and fast. Her eyes lighting up with hidden lust and desire.

She leads him into the front room and settles into a over stuffed couch. He sits next to her and gently holds her hand in his.

"Cassie, I have been with you for a long time and truly want you to be mine forever. Do you think you could ever love me like I love you?" Samuel asks softly.

Her eyes fill with tears, crying out, "I don't even know you, Samuel! But, my heart is calling for you, i do know your my soul mate. My heart is yours and yours is mine."

His eyes fill with pure love and lust. He pulls her into his lap and brings her full lips to his. His mouth moves on hers expertly, his teeth gently nipping her bottom lip. Cassie wraps her arms around his neck tightly and kisses him back passionately. Her soft moans of desire urging him to take more, his hands pulling on the ties of her corset. Her full breast spilling out as the corset falls apart. He pulls back and kisses down her throat to her soft breasts. His tongue dipping into the hollow between her tits as his hands begin to rub and squeeze her taut nipples.

"Oh god, Samuel! Don't stop!" she cries out wantonly.

His growl rumbles deep in his chest as he eagerly licks and sucks on her swollen nipples. His cock is throbs and strains against his pants painfully. She straddles his lap and he grabs her skirt and shoves it up to lay around her trim waist. Pulling her hard against him letting her feel his rock hard cock. Her hand moves down and quickly unbuttons his pants fully. His cock throbbing as she raises up and pulls his pants with his boxers down and off his long, muscled legs. She removes her skirt quickly and then rips his shirt open and eagerly attack his nipples.

"Oh gods!" Samuel cries out.

Cassie smiles. Straddling him once more, rubbing her soaked pussy on his cock, moaning into his ear completely driving him wild. He quickly stands and carries her to her room. Laying her down on the bed, he crawls up between her legs.

"Your so beautiful." he whispers as he spreads her swollen pussy open.

Her eyes close as he leans down and slides his tongue up her thigh, his hands pushing her legs up and away from her body. Her ass raises up and her pussy spreads more for him. He growls deeply and shoves his tongue into her sweet hole.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" her cries urging for more.

Her hand tangles into his hair, pulling his face into her wetness. He inhales deeply and starts to tongue fuck her fast and hard, his fingers dipping into her wetness to circle her tight little asshole. He gently pushes a finger in deeply, making her scream and cum immediately. Her sweet juice floods his mouth, he hungrily slurps and sucks it all down. He continues to finger her ass and moves his mouth to her clit. Flicking his tongue fast on it, her screams filling him with complete and raging lust.

"You taste so good, my love. I can't get enough." he growls.

Her whimpering and pleading turns frantic, "I want to taste you now! Please god, I'm burning for you!"

He growls harshly and quickly straddles her chest. He grabs the base of his big cock and rubs the head on her mouth. Slowly pumping himself, watching his precum coat her pretty mouth.

"Oh Samuel, your cock is so big." her voice thick with desire.

She suddenly opens her mouth, and he pushes till he fills her throat. Her moans vibrate her throat around his cock head driving him to thrust over and over. Her small hands grasp his ass and urge him to fuck her throat. He grabs her beautiful hair and rams his cock faster, his balls tighten, he grunts and growls wildly. Her mouth tightens around him, making him explode violently into her throat. His thick cum gushes down her throat as he pulls out slowly, a small spurt of cum lands on her tongue.

"Cassie, my love, that was amazing!"he says as he lays on his back next to her.

She giggles and straddles his hips , "Oh we are not done yet, baby."

His cock jumps to full hardness when he feels her dripping pussy rub across it. He grabs her hips and lifts her up as she guides his cock to her hole. She slowly pushes herself down, taking every inch. Her eyes widen and a long moan fills the room. They lay still for a few minutes for her pussy to get used to his cock. He pulls her mouth to his, kissing her deeply and urgently. She slowly pulls up a bit, then pushes back down. She groans into his mouth and starts to pump up and down. His hands grip her ass tightly helping her move on his cock.

She breaks the kiss, crying out "Oh fuck! Your so big!" Her hips buck faster and harder, milking his dick quickly.

Samuel closes his eyes and groans her name over and over. He slaps her ass lightly making her go faster and harder. He can feel the change happen. His teeth lengthen and his eyes turn black. He watches her eyes for fear when she notices the change. There is no fear, only pure love.

"Cassie, I love you and want you forever. Do you want to be with me for eternity?" his voice husky with emotion.

She doesn't say a word, only leans down and pulls his head to her neck. Her hips still pounding down on him hard.

He growls and bites into her soft flesh, her life force pouring into him as she cums violently and wildly. Her screams and moans make him thrust up harder and fill her womb with his seed. His mouth still clamped to her neck, she grunts loudly as he drains her almost completely. He breaks his mouth from her neck and slices his own neck, urging her to drink. As soon as her mouth clamps onto him and sucks his immortal blood into her, his cock spasms and cums again. He holds her tightly and pumps up into her fast, so fast a normal human couldn't see it.

"Oh fuck, Cassie my love! Your mine!" he cries out as he gently pulls her off and lays her next to him.

Her eyes shut and she breathes in deeply one last time, her heart stopping.

When her eyes open again, the first thing she sees is Samuel. She smiles and pulls him to her roughly.

"My love, your my eternal Queen, my dark lover forever." his voice filling her with peace.

Her voice cracking with emotion, "You have shown me what true love and pure pleasure are, my King. We will be together till the end of time."

They both fall asleep quickly. The sun just beginning to rise.

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers