A Lovely Picnic on the Beach

Story Info
Erotic rendezvous on the beach.
2.1k words
4.15
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swings by my workplace to pick me up. He is always so thoughtful and plans so meticulously that the car is already packed for our little beach picnic. He even has a change of clothes for me and my swimsuit.

We head off to the beach at an easy pace. We are in no hurry. There are lots of hungers to be satisfied tonight.

I start to change my clothes, in the car, while he's driving. I know just how to distract him. It takes him a considerable effort to keep his eyes on the road as I slip out of my scrubs and into a cute little sundress, with just my bra underneath for a little extra temptation.

I notice that my costume change has had the desired effect I intended as I reach over and stroke the erection now bulging in his cargo shorts. I slip my hand casually up along his inner thigh and up the leg of his shorts until I get my hand on his balls and cock.

I give him a lovely squeeze and giggle when he gives me that look that says, "Not now minx. I'm driving and I love your company too much to kill us both in an accident."

I reluctantly withdraw my hand and lick the drop of pre-cum from my fingertips for good measure as he growls and presses down just a little harder on the accelerator.

"Watch your speed, Sir," I purr into his ear, before sneaking a quick nibble, and settling down into my seat.

We make it to the beach in reasonably good time. As it's a weekday, the crowd is not too thick and it should be easy to find a nice spot to watch the tide come in. We unload the car, carrying the blanket, towels, and picnic basket to a smooth sandy spot on the beach far enough from the water that the tide won't reach us until well after we finish our dinner.

The breeze is just enough to fluff up my skirt a couple times so he can get a glimpse of my sexy ass as we make our way to the spot and lay out the blanket for our picnic.

As we plop down on the blanket I give him my infamous smirk that implies my hunger extends well beyond whatever is in the basket. He catches me glancing around and he knows that I'd like for us to be alone on this beach as soon as possible.

But, I figure what the hell and climb on into his lap, straddling him, looking into his eyes, before devouring his lips. The car ride has me insatiable and I need at least a taste of him. He runs his hands up my outer thighs, up to my ass, slightly raising my skirt in the process.

"Just a minute now, my Minx," he manages to mumble between kisses and I know the time is not quite right. I do like teasing him though and I'm sure the onlookers got quite a treat just now anyway.

So, I return to my proper position on the blanket and giggle at the wet spot I've left on his khakis.

The bulge in his pants is not going away anytime soon, so I've managed to have the effect I desired, both with him and with any onlookers I'm sure! He rubs the wet spot on the front of his shorts and then licks his fingers letting me know he doesn't mind my inappropriate gesture of uncontrolled lust.

"You can be quite a handful minx. Both hands full, actually. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that luscious ass soon after dinner. By then your appetite for 'dessert' should be just about right," he retorts.

I unpack the food from the basket and our drinks from the cooler, serving up our dishes like the obedient little submissive I can be, although I'm squirming just a bit as I sit on my heels, feeling my wetness growing as I grind my ass down onto my heels hoping he will notice my tempting little wiggles.

I've got that primal look in my eyes, and he knows it's not about the food. My desire is near combustion due to the span of time since our last meeting. I'm ready to get dinner over with and get to dessert...but like the obedient submissive I am, I wait patiently.

I know he can see the flames growing in my eyes and it's taking every ounce of my being not to pounce upon him.

"Well, we DO need to eat something sometime minx. If not now, then after all of the intense fucking I have planned for you. Maybe you'd like to go for a swim first and you can ride my cock a little in the water to take the edge off," he offers.

He reaches for my hand and leads me down to the beach for a walk along the shore.

"Would you like to change into your swimsuit, or do you mind if your dress gets a little wet? You know you're not going to be wearing the bottom of your suit anyway as soon as your ass is under the water," he asks.

"Sir, you know that I will comply with whatever you desire. I know you will keep me safely covered...if necessary," I respond.

He wants me covered just enough to get my sexy ass under the water so he can fuck my pussy, knowing how slippery wet I am right now. And with the water holding me up, his hands under my ass and my legs wrapped around his waist he can easily fuck me hard, standing up and no one would be the wiser.

I would be able to bounce up and down on his cock as much as I'd like, and people would think we are just hugging and kissing unless they got close enough to see how flushed my cheeks become when he fucks me hard and deep.

He takes me by the hand, pulling me from my daydream, and leads me on a stroll down the beach. Hand in hand then, arm in arm, and soon arms wrapped around each other's waists, hands slipping down over ass cheeks. Playing and teasing each other as we go until we find a place on the beach with minimal spectators.

We venture toward the water, wading in, ankle, then knee deep, then mouths join in deep kisses as we go a few more steps into the water until we are waist deep and his hands are under my dress, lifting me up onto his cock as his shorts are dropped to the sand below us.

He feels my tight pussy clenching the head of his cock before I lower myself onto his shaft, easing it deeper into me until my pubic bone and clit are pressed against him. He knows I'm going to cum hard in this position. He feels my pussy pulsing and clenching his cock with every upward thrust.

It's so amazing fucking him in the water like this. And no one seems to notice my moans and gasps over the roar of the ocean, and only I can hear the roar of my lion in my ear as he fucks me harder and harder until he cums with me.

"Oh yes, Master, fuck me harder, just like that," I moan into his ear as I dig my claws into the back of his neck. I feel him fill me as I soak him as well. The water washing over us, calming our senses, as we become one with the ocean.

Holding onto each other as the waves keep us in that floating state while we begin to relax. And as his cock retreats slowly from deep inside me, we stand facing each other, kissing and caressing each other as we regain our stability.

He reaches down and pulls up his shorts as I smooth down the hem of my dress and we make our way back to the shore and to our remaining picnic.

Taking the food back out of the basket and the drinks out of the cooler, now ravenously hungry for some reason, we devour the food with a happily fucked look on our faces, grinning from ear to ear.

"You know I'm not done with you yet minx. I know how much you like to have my cock in your ass, and you know I wouldn't want to disappoint you by leaving any of your holes unfucked," he snickers. The smile on my face tells him that I'll be ready for more dessert whenever he is. He knows his minx all too well.

After eating our substantial picnic and drinking a good deal to rehydrate after our energetic fucking earlier, we relax on the blanket, watching as the light begins to fade and the crowd on the beach begins to dissipate and people start heading home. He turns to me and winks.

"It won't be long now minx. My cock will be in your ass before we head home tonight." My broad smile and cast down eyes tell him he's read my thoughts again and anticipated my unspoken desires.

His hand moves toward mine, and he pulls me toward him and across the blanket for some warm up kissing to confirm for me his intentions as well as his desire to claim me again.

Deep, sensuous kisses and a hand under the hem of my dress, slowly caressing my inner thighs before his fingers reach my nearly always wet pussy, reassures me that he is serious about not being done with me.

"Here or in the water again minx? I'm going to take your sweet ass because it's mine to take, but I'll allow you to choose where and how."

"Here, on the shore, under the light of the moon," I request.

"Spread those sexy legs for me minx. I'm not done with dessert yet."

He presses my knees apart and lifts my skirt, just enough to get his face between my thighs and still see my face. He loves to watch me cum when he eats my pussy. It always makes him rock hard.

His tongue traces the path taken by his fingers as he watches my face and desire building to have his tongue licking my clit and tongue fucking me, especially since I know that he is just getting started.

His hands caress my breasts and then my ass as I get closer to cumming on him tongue. The closer I get, the more he presses me to the edge. He wants to see my thighs shudder and my stomach quiver as I cum for him.

When I begin gripping my fingers in his hair or clutching the blanket at my sides, he knows I'm about to cum, and when I do, he lets some of my wetness flow down over my ass.

His fingers scoop a little of my juices and rubs my asshole with his fingertips until I start to twitch and bite my lower lip. That's when he knows I can't wait any longer. He takes my legs and flips me over onto my stomach, grabs my hips with both hands and lifts until I am up on my knees, hands stretched out in front of me.

His shorts are off in just a few seconds. He thrusts his cock into my pussy two or three times to be sure it's well covered in my own cum while two of his fingers slip into my ass to prepare it for his cock.

Then, before I can gasp, the head of his cock is pressed against my tight asshole, replacing his fingers, and with one easy thrust he opens me wide with his hard cock, desperate to fill my ass and feel that snug fit clenching his shaft as he opens me up for his hungry fucking.

Once his cock is buried in my ass, on the first full thrust, he grabs a handful of hair to arch my back and give him just a slight adjustment to the angle so he can thrust and fuck me until we both cum hard once again.

Then we collapse in a heap on the blanket, hoping no one has heard the moans and whimpers, or his roars when he empties his load in my tight ass.

We remain there for a few moments to gain our composure and revel in our surroundings...listening to the crashing waves of the ocean onto the shore, the moon's bright light glistening on the water, taking in each other's essence.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, my minx."