A Lover for Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning they woke up late and lay in each other's arms. Gary talked quietly to Maddie and told her how he thought she was the most special person he knew. He said the whole time he was with her was the most sensuous he had ever had and he just loved being with her and respected her.

He spoke very quietly and went on to say that he had not slept that much during the night and spent most of it thinking how he would really like to spend a lot of time with her. Then he sort of stopped and said what he was really saying was that he wanted her and would do everything he could to make her happy if she could be his steady girlfriend and lover to start with and perhaps go from there.

With tears in her eyes Maddie tightened her arms around Gary and kissed him deeply and hugged him until there was little doubt of her answer. Maddie was completely at peace and knew the wonderful big gentle man holding her in his arms had already become her soul mate.

A lot of wonderful things had happened since that day and Maddie was thinking back over the last year. The cedar log in the fireplace was burning slowly and there was now a smell of spring in the fresh country air that was coming from the partly open window. The large screen TV was showing a commercial as the movie had just concluded. Maddie sipped her hot chocolate and felt quite comfortable and very happy.

She could feel the changing in her breasts more every day now, as there was a new fullness and they were growing heavier as they became ready to produce milk. She looked very radiant and beautiful as she sat there relaxed with her legs draped over her husband's lap.

He had just placed the heat pad under her back and was now under her robe and softly massaging her hard swollen tummy with the vitamin E oil. He caressed her softly stopping often and just holding his hand still on her.

Gary smiled at Maddie and she smiled back. when he felt the movements of his baby boy they started that long weekend over eight months ago.

12