A Lover of a Different Sort Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris "saves" Jenn.
1.9k words
4.35
52.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schw0573
schw0573
13 Followers

As Jenn let the phone ring she tried to piece together what she was going to tell Chris. Her experience was so fantastic that it was hard for any sane person to fathom. To make her problems worse, Jenn was still sorting out her own emotions. It was difficult for her to comprehend that she let herself succumb to the seductions of a "plant."

Jenn's thoughts were interrupted by Chris's voice, "Hello."

"Chris," Jenn spouted. "Something has happened, I need you to come get me."

"Are you okay?" Chris asked concernedly. His fear was that someone had broken into the building where Jenn was working and was trying to hurt her.

"I'm not sure, something strange has happened and I didn't know who else to call." Jenn cried as she tightened her white lab coat closer against her naked body.

"Are you still at the lab?" Chris continued frantically.

"Yes," Jenn said, her voice trembling.

"Call campus security and I'll get there as soon as I can."

"Chris, it's not that kind of emergency," she began...but it was too late.

He had already hung up the phone and Jenn speculated that he would arrive at the lab within ten minutes or so. After all, Chris lived only a few blocks away and he was a fast runner. She put down the phone and stared into the ominous glow of the computer monitor that was sitting on the desk. Only moments ago she was staring into that monitor attempting to make sense of numbers and data; how trivial that all seemed now.

A barrage of thoughts consumed her mind and she once again thought about what she was going to tell her boyfriend.

"He won't believe me," she thought to herself. She sat down in a nearby chair and crossed her legs as if to protect herself from any further embarrassment. Jenn eyed her clothes lying on the floor. Her blouse, skirt, panties and bra were strewn about as if a wild animal ravaged them from her body and tossed them carelessly aside. Part of her was ashamed by what she had done.

Jenn felt her lab coat brush up against her breasts, causing a warm tingling sensation to spread through her nipples. That strange fragrance that clouded her senses before was still heavy in the air. She opened her coat slightly to look down at her nakedness, momentarily admiring her full chest and flat stomach. She was trying hard not to tease herself. Jenn was smart enough to know that her own sexual arousal was what triggered the plant's reaction the first time.

She opened her coat a bit more and saw her neatly trimmed pubic hair peeking up from under her crossed legs. "Don't do this to yourself," she thought. However, Jenn's sexual urges were not going to simply disappear. Her body was trying to convince her that there was no harm in what she was feeling. "A little touching wouldn't hurt," she said under her breath. She let her hands fall across her breasts in a playful gesture, as if to convince herself that it was okay to acknowledge her desires. Her trembling fingers pinched two very erect nipples, teasing them slightly. She could feel herself starting to slip into submission and her conscience screamed for her to stop. Jenn was caught somewhere between shame and lust and the battle to maintain her composure was slowly being lost.

The attention that Jenn was giving to herself was not going unnoticed. Just a short distance away the plant grew restless again. It could sense the inner struggle that was raging within the young girl. Silently, it projected two whip-like vines that snaked intently across the floor toward her.

Jenn was so involved in her own internal struggle that she was oblivious as to what was taking place. Suddenly she felt a tight pressure around both her ankles. She stood up in alarm only to have her feet taken out from underneath her. Jenn fell back onto the floor and landed hard causing her to lose her breath. She looked down at her feet and could see the two plant-like masses that ensnared her ankles. The vines began to retract backwards, pulling the young girl helplessly across the floor.

"No, please. I don't want this anymore," she pleaded.

Jenn tried to grab hold of a nearby desk leg only to find herself torn away by the overwhelming strength of her captor. She could only watch helplessly as she was dragged closer to the body of the plant. The four familiar tentacles that pleasured her once before were now extending themselves outward to victimize her once again.

A shameful lust began to wash over her like a warm bath and she began to let herself go once more.

Jenn watched as the smaller, more nimble vines crept up her legs toward the tie on her white lab coat. She felt a tugging sensation as the knot was pulled free. The experience of being slowly disrobed caused her loins to tremble with anticipation. Her coat was pulled away on either side exposing her firm young body to the darkness of the lab. Two vines quickly found her hands and drew them out to her sides so that her arms were outstretched. She laid there for a moment panting hard, watching her chest heave up and down. Jenn could sense that something was different this time though. A single tentacle protruded forward and hovered just above her head. She faced away in fear, unaware of the plant's intentions. Unexpectedly, Jenn felt a gentle puff of air against her cheek followed by a sweet fragrance, which overwhelmed her senses. She inhaled the sent deeply and immediately felt herself become deeply aroused. Her warm slit grew hot and wet. The small head of her clit stood on end aching to be touched by her seducer. The tentacle began to tease her by brushing against her cheek and the inside of her neck. It didn't take long for it to find the inside of the young student's mouth. She caressed the tentacle with her tongue as it began to pump in and out of mouth faster and faster. It had a sweet taste and the liquid that dripped from the end caused a warm feeling to grow inside Jenn's stomach.

Jenn could feel another tentacle moving in to penetrate her hot slit when the door to the lab burst open. It was Chris, obviously in a state of panic. He saw what was happening to Jenn and was taken back. After pausing for a few seconds he put his disbelief aside and rushed in to help his girlfriend.

As if the plant were aware of the young man's intentions, it relinquished its control over Jenn and prepared to defend itself. Not thinking, Chris turned his back to his adversary and bent down to help Jenn, who was still in a euphoric state.

"Jenn, come on, we've got to get away," Chris said hurriedly.

"Chris, wait you don't understand..." Jenn began.

Before Jenn could finish her sentence, two of the large tentacles wrapped themselves around Chris' arms and pulled him down onto his back. He struggled to get to his feet but each time he was flung back to the ground. Jenn was still heavily aroused and focused on satisfying her lust. She got to her hands and knees and worked her way over to Chris. Seeing him in such a helpless state turned her on.

"Chris, I want you to relax and trust me," she said whispered.

"Jenn, what's going on? What are you doing?" Chris asked worriedly.

Jenn leaned down and began to kiss Chris sensually, exploring the inside of his mouth with her tongue. Her hand ran across his muscular chest and down his stomach causing him to tremble inside. She unfastened his jeans and unzipped him, allowing his bulge to become visible. Chris responded by relaxing his body and kissing Jenn more passionately. She shoved her hand down the front of his briefs and grasped his erect shaft. He groaned as she began to stroke his length up and down. The tip of his cock was sticky with precum and Jenn was anxious to taste.

"Baby, I just want you to let this happen," she said to Chris.

Chris didn't say a word, but instead just laid there dumbfounded and still restrained by the plant's tentacles. He watched intently as Jenn pulled his briefs past his ankles leaving him completely naked from the waist down. His swollen shaft stood upright willing to accept any type of gratification. Jenn placed gentle kisses down his stomach, eventually reaching the base of his cock. She licked the shaft in an upward motion until she reached the very tip. Then Chris felt the warmth of Jenn's mouth engulf his length as she moved downward in one fluent motion. He watched as her head moved up and down over his shaft. He could feel her long dark hair draping over onto his scrotum, arousing him even more.

Jenn's pussy was getting hotter and her craving for Chris' cock became more than she could handle. She removed his shaft from her mouth and moved forward. Draping her legs over his midsection. She mounted him, allowing her hot pussy to to hide the tip of his throbbing cock. Instinctively Chris began to buck upward, penetrating Jenn a little further with each thrust. He watched Jenn's perfect hips thrusting forward in the dim light. The expression on her face showed that she was lost in the moment. Soon he could feel Jenn's hot pussy sliding up and down over his entire length.

"That's it baby," she moaned.

The plant was beginning to thrive on the sexual energy that the lovers were starting to generate. One of the two remaining tentacles moved forward and began fondling Jenn's breasts, attempting to pleasure her even more. It began to flick each of her nipples like a small tongue causing a new overwhelming sensation to shoot through her body. Jenn grabbed hold of the tentacle and drew it down to her firm backside. She directed it toward her tight entry and hoped that the plant would find its purpose. Without hesitation the tip of the tentacle penetrated her ass causing Jenn to cry out loud. She spread the cheeks of her buttocks apart with her fingertips allowing the tentacle to penetrate her even further. The experience of being double penetrated was incredible. Looking down at Chris she could see that he was in a state of euphoria as well. In the heat of passion she reached out and grabbed the plant's last tentacle and took it into her mouth, caressing it with her wet tongue.

Jenn quickened her pace, thrusting her hips back and forth faster and faster. She was nearing the point of climax and could feel the uncontrollable urge to cum starting to build in her loins. It was all too much for her to handle. Unable to control herself any longer her body spasmed in an intense orgasm. She threw her head back in elation.

"I'm cumming!!!" she cried out loud.

After hearing Jenn announce her orgasm, Chris relinquished control of his body and sent a flood of hot cum into Jenn's wet pussy. The two lovers trembled together in the aftermath of their orgasms.

Like before, the plant withdrew itself and returned to its normal state. Only this time there were two victims instead of one.

"What now?" Chris asked.

To be continued in Chapter 3

schw0573
schw0573
13 Followers