A Lovers Touch

Story Info
Spirits touch across the land.
1.1k words
4.55
13.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam filled the bathroom as the shower door opened and the water turned off. An arm reached out grabbing a towel off a hook. As her leg slid out of the shower the cotton towel glided across her smooth skin. Her body brushed dry, she stepped out into the steamy room wiping the fog from the mirror. Looking back at her was her blue eyed, under her light brown haired reflection. Pushing the hair from her face she looked at herself and all she could think of was her lover thousands of miles away. Closing her eyes she flipped her head to the side fallowed by her body heading for the bathroom door. Pulling her red silk robe off the hook and slipping it on, she opened the door. The steam escaped the room and poured out into the hallway fallowing her as she moved to her room.

Entering her room she looked around for a moment. Her bed was made up the light of the moon seeping through the open balcony doors. The curtains fluttered with a soft cool breeze. Shadows dance about the room from the flam in the fireplace. In front of the fire was a chair awaiting her.

The bed had gone unused as of late, most nights she would sit in front of the fire with a book, dreaming of what could be and drift off to sleep. As she glided across the room from the door to her chair, her robe let loose exposing her delicate skin to the cold chill entering via the balcony’s open door. She shook with a slight shiver and placed another log onto the fire. Grabbing a glass of wine, she had poured for herself just before her shower, off the mantle along with her book she sat back in her chair facing the flames. Reaching beside her she picked up her glasses. Placing them on her face the flames reflected off the lenses as she read her book and sipped her wine.

“…and as Roxanne placed her quivering hand upon Bryson’s massive chest…” she read aloud and dropped her book to her breast, closing her eyes. “Mark!” she sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek. Placing the book down and dropping her now empty glass to the carpet below, her eyes fluttered rapidly as images flashed through her brain. A strong gust of wind blew through the opened doors and across the room. The curtains danced wildly in the wind and the fire extinguished.

“I miss you,” she cried out with more tears rolling down her cheeks. In the cold air a warm sensation hit her as a pair of hands landed atop her shoulders and caressed her working their way to her neck. Again something warm, this time on her forehead, a pair of lips as they kissed from her forehead to her nose. She did not however open her eyes for she knew exactly who it was, her lover whom she had dreamt about every night since their first meeting.

His arms wrapped around her securely from behind the chair, and the kisses moved to her neck. Reaching up she placed her hands behind his neck. Finally, after so long, she could feel him in her hands. Pulling him into her she wanted to never let go. He moved around her, kneeling at her feet, all the while tracing his fingers about her neck and chest. Grasping his face with her hands she pulled his face to her own, still not opening her eyes as their lips met and her body flamed from within.

Heart pounding, body steaming, mind racing; she leaned back as she felt her robe open and fall down her arms. A path was kissed from her lips, down her chest and to her stomach, each time his lips swept over her she gasped with pleasure. A warm wet tongue fell upon the child skin of her stomach. Over and through her belly button she felt it move and arched her neck as she felt it move down, a kiss and his lips lingered a moment, his breath warming her chilled skin.

Her body shivered as she felt a pair of fingers run over her lips, she moaned and they entered her just enough to push the skin aside exposing her. His lips touched and kissed her, his tongue tracing up and passing over her clit. A finger fully entered her and she jumped in pleasure. The finger moving in unison with his tongue, her pulse raced she could feel her body warming and her pussy quiver, as she was ready to cum. A second finger entered and hit her G-spot; her body now overwhelmed and shook with delight as she began to climax. His tongue now entered her and her body exploded with pure pleasure.

She sighed and felt her body lift as it went limp. A pillow she felt behind her head and sheets beneath her body. She knew this feeling well though not as of late; she was upon the satin sheets of her bed. “Yes love, now. I need you.” She cried out. Her legs spread and a weigh grew upon her. Kisses landed on her neck and she felt him enter her. “I love you baby” she said then her voice muffled when he kissed her. She could feel his hands in her hair and traveling over her body. Clutching onto his shoulders she held with all her strength meaning never to let go. She felt there bodies entangle into one spirit. Time slowed down and with each thrust each pulse; it lingered on forever in her senses: The smell of there combined sweat in the air, the sounds of their blood and hearts racing, the feel of each others bodies, the taste of his skin with every kiss. There bodies jerked as one as the end came near, she felt him grip her close to him, pulling her into his chest into his soul. She clamped onto him with her legs wrapping them around his ass and pulling him deeper into her, clawing at his back with her hands never wanting to let him go. In unison two gasps were let loose and bodies arched away from each other. Deep within her she could feel the fire of life as a new seed was created by there love.

She panted as her eyes opened, as her vision slowly focused she could see smoke coming off the logs in her fireplace as the fire died. A cold breeze hit her and the curtains blew fears from the balcony doors. “It was only a dream?” she asked herself placing her hand upon her heart. Realizing her rob was under her and no longer protecting her from the cold air she turned to the bed to see it a mess as if just used. Walking to the balcony doors she looked upon the moon, two lonely clouds came across the moon and met as one. “I love you” she whispered and shut the doors. Wondering if what had happened really had.