A Loving and Forgiving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayaker
Kayaker
25 Followers

Finally Donna, after having come several times, could lie still no longer. She sat up, ripped the blindfold off, grabbed Ron and pulled him to her and began to passionately kiss him. They both began a long but fast lovemaking.

Their hands flew over each other, they kissed each other deeply and passionately. Donna's fingers grabbed Ron's balls and played with them while Ron fingered Donna rapidly. Donna pushed Ron down on the bed and straddled his hips and slowly lowered herself, controlling the speed of the penetration of Ron's hard cock into her warm and moist pussy. She rocked back and forth rapidly, making Ron's cock rub the inside of her pussy where she wanted. Then she climbed off and turned around and again lowered herself on to his full mast with her back to Ron's face. Ron sat up and reached around and grabbed and massaged her breasts as she bounced on his lap, making his cock thrust in and out of her.

They rolled off each other, Ron stood at the side of the bed and pulled Donna to him. Her bum near the edge of the bed and then he put her legs on his shoulders, exposing her wide open pussy to his hard cock which he thrust in fast and quick. He pounded into her, hard, fast and long. He was lasting long, feeling none of the urgent need to come. So he kept on pounding his cock into her, changing the angle but thrusting and pushing his tool into her, rapidly and with abandon. Finally Donna pulled him on top of her and they rolled over.

They separated and Donna quickly got on her hands and knees, her knees wide apart. Ron could hardly believe the sight he was seeing. Donna's hairless pussy pointing blatantly at him, inviting him to plunge in. Ron wasted no time and was on his knees behind Donna quickly. He thrust himself in, pulling her bum close to his thighs. Donna bent down,putting her head on the bed, her bum with Ron stuffed into her, high in the air. Ron started pumping in hard.

Hank moved around to the side and got great pictures of his wife's breasts swaying to the rhythm of Ron's pounding cock. Donna moaned and said harder, faster and Ron responded thumping into her, pushing in deep, then finally with a groan, he suddenly felt himself starting to again spasm and felt his cum course through his hard shaft. Ron pulled Donna's hips hard to him pushing his cock deep into Donna and delivering his hot semen deep into her silky vagina. Donna moaned for more and Ron forced himself to thrust in and out rapidly until Donna too moaned loudly as she came. Then they collapsed, exhausted.

They slept for awhile then Donna awoke. It was early evening and she told the men to dress to take her out to dinner. She had them take her to the town's classiest restaurant and ordered a delicious meal. Ron sat next to her on a bench seat while Hank sat across from them. All through dinner she ran her hand over Ron's cock, ensuring it was hard, and opening her legs so Ron could discreetly finger her pussy.

On arrival home, Donna stripped Ron's cloths off him while almost running to the bedroom. There she stripped off her blouse and skirt and panted out "Ron, take me any way you want me".

Ron was surprised but took Donna in his arms and kissed her standing up, feeling her naked body pressed to his, enjoying the feel of her breasts pressed to him and his erect cock pressed to her stomach. Then Ron sat in a chair and said, "First give me another one of your wonderful cock sucking sessions but don't let me come."

Donna knelt in front of him. Donna sucked and sucked on him, twirling her tongue around his cock head. She kept him hard and erect, she kept him approaching the edge, but slowed down when she felt his balls start pulling up. Ron closed his eyes and had a smile on his face, experiencing another great cock sucking.

"Now", said Ron, "lie on the bed on your side and put your top leg forward."

Ron got on the bed and put one of his legs on each side of Donna's lower leg. Donna's pussy was open to his hard cock and Ron pushed in hard. Ron pounded into her hard. Then he pulled out and took out the vibrator and used it on Donna, pushing her over the edge several times. Ron had Donna lie on the bed face down with her legs spread wide apart. He thrust himself back into her, pumping his cock deep into her. He pounded into her hard, he knew Donna wanted to be sore for a week, so he was making sure she would be, as his still hard erection pumped in and out of her long and quickly. He loved the feel of her pert bum on his skin as he shoved his cock deep into her.

Then Ron sat on the edge of the bed and had Donna face him and slowly sit on his lap, engulfing his cock as she settled on him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he kissed her breasts as she squirmed on his lap, ensuring his cock rubbed her clit.

Ron then lay on the bed and told Donna to straddle his face. Ron looked up and saw her naked pussy as he had her slowly lower it to his mouth. Trudy would never do this for him and he loved the view and feel of Donna's pussy coming closer and closer to him. The smell of her pussy made him wild and as she lowered her pussy lips to his mouth he flicked his tongue and could taste her pussy juices as they dribbled on to his face. Such a great feeling for him.

Before Donna came he had her move back, dragging her dripping pussy down his chest, then he again thrilled to the sight of Donna lowering her pussy down on to his erect cock and seeing himself disappear between her glistening pussy lips. He told Donna to use her cunt muscles to milk him and she did.

Donna rolled off him and he again stood by the side of the bed and pulled her too him. Her legs splayed apart, then placed over his shoulders as he thrust into her. Again he was rapidly pounding into her. Pumping wildly.

Then just as he was about to come, Ron pulled out and as his cock spasmed, his cum splashed on to Donna's her breasts. Donna was surprised, Hank had never come on her body. She touched her breasts and smeared his come around and pulled Ron on the bed. Donna had Ron straddle her waist and lean forward and rub his cock on her breasts. Donna pushed her breasts together and told Ron to tit fuck her. Ron started fucking her boobs, using his cum as lubricant.

He was still hard with the Cialis and he looked down and saw Donna open her mouth and reach for his cock as he thrust it up between her breasts. He continued further and Donna pulled his cock to her mouth and licked him clean and sucked the last drops of cum from the end of his cock.

Donna smiled and told Ron that was great.

The three then went to the kitchen to have a middle of the night snack and recover from the day's sessions. On return to the bedroom, she instructed Ron to slowly make love to her, that she was tired and would just lie there, but he was to make her come, only then he could come and they would sleep, with his cock still in her.

On Sunday morning they woke slowly. But Donna knew they didn't have much time as Ron had to be heading to the airport by early-afternoon. She had the duo make a big breakfast and bring it to her in bed. She was ravenous following all the exciting balling the day before.

Then she and Ron began a long slow lovemaking session. He would stroke into her slowly then pull out. They changed positions, they screwed in all their favourite positions and Ron just lasted and lasted. The Cialis kept Ron long and hard. She sucked him, he lapped her pussy, they screwed and rubbed each other. Finally after over an hour Donna came. She came again and kept Ron pumping hard into her. This time she didn't let up, but kept squeezing her pussy, and reaching around and tickling Ron's balls until he again shot more cum into her. Ron rolled off, exhausted but Donna told him to get up and pick up the camera.

"Hank was such a jerk." Donna explained "I really missed him when he was at that convention, where I now know he was screwing that Wendy. I missed him so much that the second he came in the door I pushed him into a chair and gave him a great cock sucking. It was only a few days ago that I remembered he had tasted a bit different that evening, now I know why. I was sucking Wendy's cunt juices mixed with Hank's cum off of his cock. Then he put his cock into me, with the juice from Wendy's cunt still on it, pushing her cunt juice into me."

Donna told Hank to come closer. "Your punishment is almost over. There is only one thing left. My pussy has just been well fucked by your best friend. His balls are almost exhausted. His hard prick has filled me full of cum. Your last bit of punishment is to stick your hard cock into me and feel how slippery it is, and pump into me, and feel what its like to have your cock go where Ron's has just been. You put your cock into me just hours after screwing that Wendy, now you get to see what my cunt feels like just after I've screwed Ron. You put your cock into me with Wendy's cunt juice still on it. Now you get to put your cock into me and have your cock push into Ron's cum as you fuck me!"

Hank could hardly believe it. His cock ached from being so hard for so long with no relief. His balls ached with the worst case of blueballs in his life. Now he was being invited to screw his wife after weeks of not being able to touch her. So what if Ron had just come in her, so what if he was getting sloppy seconds.

Hank came close to his wife on the bed. Her legs were apart, inviting him. His cock was hard, his balls were already almost going into contortions. He knelt between her legs looked down and guided his cock towards her pussy lips. He could see them glistening with her moisture. He saw some of Ron's cum slowly oozing out. His cock head touched her pussy lips. Ron was taking pictures.

But just as Hank's cock head pushed in an inch Donna said "Just remember, I didn't say you could come yet, let alone in me. You can thrust your cock into me, but you must not come!!"

Ron was taking pictures as Hank slowly thrust his cock into Donna, his cum squeezing out of Donna's pussy lips around Hanks hard cock. Hank felt Donna's pussy lips warm and moist and sticky. She grabbed his bum and none too gently pulled him to her, forcing his cock fully into her. Hank started pumping, he could feel her vagina was full of cum that squished around his thrusting cock. He'd felt that before when they were younger and he could come in her several in an hour. As he pumped in, he could feel it pushing out of her along the side of his cock. Donna too could feel Hank's hard cock thrusting aside Ron's come and pushing it out of her.

Hank was thrusting into Donna, but there was no response from her. He saw her face and it was almost steely. A thought flashed across his mind about how strange it was that she thought punishing him meant letting him fuck her. He knew she wasn't enjoying it but his aching balls and cock, deprived of any action for so long didn't care. Hank was enjoying it. After weeks of nothing, he was screwing his wife. She didn't think his screwing her after Ron had would excite him, but it did. Suddenly Hank could feel his balls and cock start to be over stimulated. The nerves in his cock were extra sensitive and his overloaded balls where on a hair trigger. Hank's balls were about to spasm so he pulled out quickly and controlled the urge to come.

"That's what I want to see Hank" Donna said, "I wanted to see you pull out of me with your balls still busting full of cum and your hard cock bouncing around wanting to get back into my pussy!"

Hank almost moaned out loud, as he wanted nothing less than urgent relief for his aching balls and his raging hard, but unsatisfied cock.

Donna had Ron and Hank stand side by side as she spoke, "OK, Hank's punishment is over now. He's been punished for being a jerk and I've had my revenge and enjoyed it. He's had to do all the things I said. But our fun isn't over. We'll all shower and wash the punishment events off of us. Then we'll come back here for one last surprise."

Donna felt relieved. While showering by herself she knew she had punished Hank severely. She had had her revenge and her body had been pleasured with many erotic sensations. The shower washed away her anger as well as the sweat and cum of the mornings sex sessions. She collected herself and put herself in a different frame of mind. Now she wanted to be pleasured by two men, her motivation now was new, exciting sensations, not punishment. She wanted to see what it was like to be taken by two men, one who she loved and the other who she cared for deeply.

Back in the bedroom she reached out to Ron and Hank, pulling them to the bed with her and directing their heads to her breasts. She loved the sensation of the two of them sucking on her nipples at the same time. The three spent the next hours with the two men exploring Donna's body. Taking turns licking her, sucking on her nipples, finding her erotic and sexy spots, making her come time after time. They each got to stroke into her for short periods but she had them each pull out before they could come.

Then Donna said she wanted the ultimate sensation from the two of them. She wanted them both in her at the same time. She had Hank lie on the bed with his back against the headboard. Donna knelt in front of Hank, straddling his legs and leaned forward and took Hank's cock in her mouth, starting the beginning of a wonderful cock sucking. Ron seeing Donna's bum high in the air, knew what was expected of him and knelt behind her and guided his hard cock into her well exposed pussy.

Ron was pumping into Donna from behind and Hank was thrusting his cock into Donna's mouth when Hank could hold back no longer and his balls contracted hard and shot a stream of cum into Donna's mouth, both came one after the other. Hank While Ron pulled Donna's bum hard to his pelvic bones so he could thrust even deeper into her as his cum coursed out of his hard prick. Ron and Hank smiled, having achieved one of the fantasies they had shared with each other. Each had hoped to arrange for the two of them to have their wife in that exact position, one taking her from behind, the other getting a cock sucking.

Then they switched positions and Hank pumped into Donna from behind while Ron got another mind numbing cock sucking. Donna sucked Ron hard and he finally came in her mouth, his balls now truly empty, and Hank had no trouble banging into Donna and shooting another load of cum deep into her slippery and already cum filled pussy.

Donna was feeling great. She was sexually fulfilling two men at the same time. Here she was, a 52 year old mother of two college kids, and two men were ravishing her. She kept two men's cocks hard and satisfied. She had two of them in her at once. She was sexy and erotic and knew it.

Finally they all knew that the festivities were ending as the clock moved towards the departure time of Ron's plane. Ron quickly showered and threw on his cloths. At the door, he leaned forward and kissed Donna who was wearing only an open robe. He pulled her to him and passionately kissed her. Donna took his hand and guided it to her breast. His hand surrounded it and lightly squeezed it, trapping a nipple between two of his fingers. After several moments of this pleasuring, Donna pushed his hand down her slim waist and she guided his fingers to her pussy. She pushed his fingers into her, deep into her, then pulled them out and guided Ron's fingers to under his nose.

"Breath deeply Ron, this is a memory of me for you to enjoy on your long flight home" Donna said as she kissed him one more time then gently pushed him out the door.

Kayaker
Kayaker
25 Followers