A Loving Brother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her head in his hands, she looked up at him, her eyes saying, "you cumming?" his eyes answered in the affirmative, Sally readied herself for what she wasn't sure. Simon stood on his toes and let loose, his ejaculation took Sally by surprise, it was so forceful he almost blew her off him, but she hung on and emptied him completely. She sucked him dry totally, Simon sank against the wall. "This is what it's all about," he admitted gleefully to himself.

Sally let him go and slowly rose up to him. "You are a terrific cock sucker Sally, hate to be crude, but you are the best!" He told her. Sally grinned at the accolade, and cupped his balls, "These aren't too bad either," she told him.

They shared a seriously loving kiss. "But you are still a naughty nasty bastard Simon, seducing me this way!" Then she looked him square in the eye. "But I'm so glad you did, you are a wonderful bad boy lover, you are just too sexy, that's your problem," she told him with a fabulous sexy lip locking tongue poking kiss.

They dried and went back to bed, Sally remade it with clean linen, and they fell back in laughing. They spent an inordinate amount of time loving, kissing, fondling, poking, hugging and sucking. Sally loved the way he mastered her nipples, he told her he could spend the rest of his life in bed loving her if he had the chance.

This made Sally stop and think, there was no turning the clock back now, what was done, was done. She had been taken by her brother in law, but not now, now she was a willing and complicit participant. "Steven will be ringing at nine Simon, I want you to step out when h does okay?" she said

"No problem Sally, but think of this when you chat to him too?" he laughed and waggled his cock at her.

Sally laughed but said, "No I won't!"

Simon poked his finger into her ass to see what her reaction would be, it was immediate. "Don't Simon, I don't like that, it's dirty!" He was surprised he assumed she would like it, her and his brother hadn't done it then? He thought.

"I'll have to alter that little blip then won't I?" He told himself, tomorrow she would get it.

The phone rang, she asked him to leave, he got out of bed, and walked to the door, he turned when he got there, pointed at his cock, and said, "don't forget to remember Sally?" he grinned at her. Sally's breath caught in her throat, he looked magnificent stood like that, tousled hair, a sexy grin, a fantastic body, and eyes that could melt iron.

She watched his ass disappear round the door, and his cock swing each way as he did.

"Hi Steven how are you?" she said gaily. She thought of him hundreds of miles away, in his hotel alone, and in her head she was seeing Simon's cock and remembering. "I miss you Steven," she continued, "I wish you were here instead of being so far away."

"I miss you too sweetheart, but I'll be home by Monday afternoon, we can make up for it then right?" he told her.

"Yes I know Steven, but I want you here right now, I want to play!" she whined sexily.

"Sally I want to play too, but unfortunately, you're there and I'm here."

"I want a good hard body Steven, stop messing with me!" She heard him laugh, he always did when she was upset, but he knew what she meant, his wife was a very sexual woman. He also worried that one day while he was away she would give into temptation. He didn't know how right he was!

"I need sexing Steven, just get done as quick as you can and get here, Capiche!" She told him. She was glaring at the wall, her eyes unseing. Her husband got the message though.

"I'll be home ASAP Sally I promise, tell you what babe, shall I give Simon a call, he'll sort you out until I get back!" and he laughed uproariously. He knew his wife always gave him a wide berth.

Sally stared in disbelief at the phone, "I can do that myself!" she shouted. Her husband apologised for his foolishness. Sally focussed once more, and there right in front of her was Simon and his cock, and it was pointing right at her. He had come back in, and she hadn't even noticed he had, she had been so engrossed on the phone.

"I have to go Steven, something's come up," she said, her hand was grasping the phone tightly, her knuckles were white. Her other hand had closed over Simon's cock and it was grasping that just as tightly.

"Come up, come up Sally, what do you mean?" he asked her perplexed.

His beautiful young wife thought quickly, "Sorry Steven, Dr Shivago has just started on the TV, you know it's my favourite film of all time." Her hand was already sliding up and down Simon's hard unforgiving cock.

Her husband apologised again, and said his goodbyes, telling her he loved her. Sally said she loved him too, and kissed Simon's tomato headed cock end. Then she engulfed it as her hand searched for the cradle to put the handset down, it fell to the floor. Simon had the wherewithal to depress the button to cut it off, he had no desire for his brother to listen while his gorgeous wife sucked him off, again!

He took the decision that this one was for him, he put his hands under Sally's ass, lifted her up and threw her backwards on to the bed. In an instant he was balls deep and banging the life out of her. This was what Sally had been telling her husband she wanted, Simon had heard her, and now he was giving her it, and how!

Sally was in orgasmic heaven, her pussy was full to the top, she was howling into his chest as he literally throttles her with his cock. She felt him in her chest cavity, he was so far up her, she knew also that her hips were in danger of being broken such was the power of his crashing heart rending thumps into her.

Sally had never been screwed like this, she didn't even know it was possible to be fucked so hard. Sweat was running off her forehead, she brought her shapely knees up as high as she could get them to try to protect her hip bones, which were weakening with every bone jarring thrust from her young and very dynamic brother in law.

Simon just viewed this as another conquest, a very special conquest never the less. He wouldn't forget this that was for sure, he looked at the serene beauty of his brother's wife, she was one delicious lady, par excellence, he told himself. That's when he decided her would go after Edna, his middle brother's wife, she was a dark haired woman of some Mexican or South American ancestry.

But for now he concentrated on Sally, who couldn't? He battered her harder than any woman he ever had, he was determined to make sure she would never forget this, and she wouldn't. Sally was consumed with the love for what was happening to her. His cock was the most magnificent thing she had ever known, and coupled with that was Simon himself.

What this boy possessed she knew not, but she wished she had global rights to it. He had sheer dynamism, his magnetism, his tousled boyish looks, his tight and super fit body. His devilish ways and behaviour, the uncontrollable bad in him, it was, he was everything women didn't want to know, and few would resist.

Sally exalted in her fabulous utter seduction now, Simon was the perfect lover, although she knew this had to be once and once only, even if it meant locking her doors forever to him. She orgasmed easily now, she had given herself over and was enjoying the moment(s) without thought to her husband anymore.

Que sera, What will be will be, she told herself as Simon grunted heavily, and slammed her with more of his man cum, she followed suit and came herself, again. How many she had had she would never know, but each was better, and different to the last.

The night passed, Sally awakened with an aching but very satisfied feeling in her body and mind, she looked at Simon lying there next to her sleeping like baby. She slipped out of bed, had a quick shower and went to build a breakfast, a huge one, she was famished and she knew Simon would be too.

She had just finished when he got her, it was on the plates and on the tray, and then she was bent over her counter top and Simon was in her. He fucked her gently while saying, "good morning beautiful lady!" Sally accepted the intrusion gleefully.

She told herself joyfully, "This is the way every day should start!" Simon screwed her quickly bringing them both off to collapse in on each other. They ate at the table naked, touching, squeezing and feeling all the way. Sally didn't know that when he got her back up and into bed, her ass was open for business

As they made their way up, Sally made him have a shower, she hated smelly men! And in the bedroom, after playful sex fighting he got her on her knees. The bottle of Baby oil he had snaffled was at the ready. Simon got her on her knees laughing and giggling, saying, "How I love it this way, it goes deeper!" she said blushing.

"Oh it'll go deeper Sally don't worry about that," he said as he smeared his cock with the oil, dripped a bit on to her ass and got ready.

"Mmmmm," she said, "can't wait."

"Now for the bucking bronco act," he told himself as he pointed it at her stuck up in the air ass.

He touched her, she moaned, he touched her again with it, she moaned again. Then he lined up leaned forward and pressed, it resisted, but before Sally could react, her ass popped open and in he went. Sally was face down in a second and Simon was just as quick, his weight carried to his goal.

She cried out, telling him was in the wrong bit, he knew he wasn't. "Simon," she wept, as he sank further and further, "Please Simon, you are... Oh no, Simon stop plea..." Simon held his place, he was almost right in, but he wanted her to relax for him.

"Take it easy Sally, relax, try to relax," he told her, "let it happen, be still." He convinced her, they both stayed still, her ass widening slowly, expanding just as slowly. His cock was getting harder, there was no way now he wasn't going to dump a load into this ass of wonders.

Her hands moving was his signal to get started, he pressed a little, pulled back a little, Sally mewled. The oil did its job it lessened the friction and he was on his way out. Sally felt the withdrawal and liked it, but realised quickly that he wasn't going to pull out. She gripped the sheets, her fears were realised, he pressed back in.

Simon got his hand under her and went after her clit, he found it soon enough when he heard her moan. "Gotcha!" he shouted in his head. Now he slid in and out methodically. He didn't want to hurt her at all. He wanted her to like it, enjoy it, and to cum because of it.

Sally let go, she accepted her submission, her demise, she had always thought, even decided that this would never happen to her. And now it was, and it was her fucking sexy young brother in law that was guiding her to the doors of happy climax.

She withered under him, his control over her was total, and the feeling beginning in her pussy told her she was going to the end with it, all the way. She sobbed in aroused frustration, from objecting to this, she was now desperate to cum, but she couldn't, she felt Simon was pulling the strings.

Simon guessed, rightly again, it was time for her, he increased the pace and pressure easily, building her up to it. His cock in her ass was working the magic, he was going to cum and he did. His struck with one last venomous blow and filled her bowels with his cum. And when Sally's hit her she passed out, the enormous orgasm she had was like no other she had ever experienced. It obliterated her entirely.

When she saw the marbles had stopped spinning in her head, all she could do was look at him in awesome wonder. She knew that he was a man of rare opposed strength, one that women she be immunised against. When he left her on the Sunday night with a promise of more to come, she kissed him happily. And the next morning she had her house secured with new locks, dead bolts and sliding bolts.

Simon would never get in her house again without her husband being there.

12