A Loving Couple

Story Info
Loving couple hook up with friends.
4.4k words
4.23
36.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four of us from our company had been chosen to go on a two day conference, Andy, Susan, Mollie and myself, Robert.

Saturday morning was registration followed, after lunch, by an afternoon session, then an evening session, two sessions on the Sunday, with us free to return home in the evening.

Andy, Susan and Mollie flew up on the Friday evening, I opted to fly up on Saturday morning, for no better reason than it meant I had Friday evening with my wife Jenny. We had been married for twenty three years and I hated being separated from her for any longer than necessary.

We had supper at home, cooking together and after the meal we did the washing up together, then took the remains of the wine and went and watched the box, cuddled together on the sofa, not a lot on the box so we were soon making out like a pair of teenagers.

Coming up for air I said, "Jen honey, lets take this upstairs."

She grinned, jumped up and ran squealing, "last one up is gerbil!"

I chased after her laughing, catching her in the bedroom, I scooped her up, and we fell on the bed laughing. Tickling her I said, "gerbil huh, I'll show you!" I really knew where to tickle her for best effect and soon had her begging for mercy. Stopping, I looked down on my lovely wife, kissed her and started to undo the buttons on her blouse, tugging it out of her skirt, rolling off her I sat her up, removed her blouse, undid her bra, slipped it off her shoulders, all while keeping eye contact, I leant in, eyes open, and kissed her, my tongue searching for hers, I heard her moan as she opened her mouth.

I pulled back, she lay down and I looked at my topless wife, oh, how I loved this woman, her large tits leaning each side of her chest, nipples hard nubs, the slightly pudgy tummy, those eyes, those lovely hazel eyes smiling up at me as I devoured the sight below me. "Loosen the skirt babe."

Her hands went to her waist, undid the button, lowered the zip, hands dropped to her sides, she thrust her mound at me, I slid her skirt and knickers slowly down, she lifted her feet and off they came.

Standing, I quickly stripped, crawled onto the bed at her feet, tickled the soles of her feet until she drew them away thus spreading and allowing access up to her glistening pussy. slowly, keeping eye contact, I kissed my way up her legs, alternating from one to the other, when I reached that magic juncture I blew gently, causing her to draw in her breath. Still keeping eye contact I crawled up, leaving her pussy, kissed her tummy, she groaned in frustration, pushing her mound up, smiling I moved up ignoring her tits, kissed her neck, ear lobe, gently blew in her ear.

She groaned and said, "uh, fuck me honey, stop playing, fuck me."

"Mm, who do you want to fuck you baby, Laurence or me, which of us do you want tonight my love?" I asked.

( Laurence and his wife, Sarah, are great friends have been for years. About six months ago Sarah was showing Jen some photo's on her mobile, Jen had swiped one too many and there was one of Laurence, naked, with a very erect cock! Sarah was mortified but Jen was fascinated, and we had started bringing him into our sex with some truly fantastic orgasms for us both, we would never actually do it, not because we didn't want to, we both did, but we would never jeopardise his and Sarah's marriage.)

"You, love, just you tonight," she responded, "so pleeease, do me...!" Thrusting up at me.

My cock slid into her beautiful wet tunnel slowly but firmly until I was completely home, I held myself there, kissed her, she started wriggling, trying to get me to thrust, which, after a few moments savouring the exquisite feeling, I started to do, long slow strokes, up on my elbows, hands clutching her tits, looking down on the love of my life.

It was a long leisurely fuck, when Jen eventually came biting her lower lip, closed her eyes she groaned loudly clutching me too her, her head going back exposing her neck to my lips, I kissed her as she groaned through her climax. When she was done I picked up the pace and after a few minutes reached my own very satisfying orgasm. Rolling off her, we kissed and cuddled and drifted off to sleep holding each other.

After breakfast Jen took me to the airport, kissed me goodbye and went home, I boarded the plane and flew to the conference. I arrived just at the end of registration, found the others after registering and we all went to lunch.

Andy and Mollie seemed pretty cosy which surprised me as they were both married, and not to each other! Susan seemed a bit pensive and kept darting looks at me. After lunch we strolled through to the conference hall, Susan tugged at my arm, when I looked at her she indicated for me to follow her.

When we were out of hearing she said, "Robert I'm afraid we have a problem."

"Why Susan what's up?" I asked.

"Well, Andy booked the accommodation didn't he?" She asked, I nodded, "well he booked two doubles not four singles, he and Mollie are shacked up in the one room and Andy said the other was for you and I, he said that you are 'sweet' on me and what happens at conference, stays at conference, what should we do? I've already checked, the hotel is full."

Astounded I said, "you are joking aren't you?" Susan shook her head. "Right, leave it to me, I'll talk to Andy, we'll sort it somehow!"

We went in to the conference which was just starting so I didn't get to speak to Andy, in fact the seats Susan and I got were nowhere near Andy and Mollie. Through the afternoon I noticed that Susan kept glancing at me, so in a lull between speakers I leant over and quietly asked, "what's wrong Susan, you keep glancing at me?"

She blushed and replied, "sorry but I can't help wondering why Andy would say that you are 'sweet' on me, if you and he hadn't cooked this up between you?"

The next speaker was just coming onto the stage, so taking Susan's hand I said, "come, lets go to the foyer, we can talk there."

Once in the foyer we got coffee and sat at a secluded table, and I asked, "what exactly did Alec say to you about us?"

Susan replied, "he inferred that you said that you fancied me, and it would be nice for us all to have bit of fun while we were here."

"Susan, yes, I like you very much, but we are both married, I have met and like your husband, you have met Jenny whom I adore with every fibre in my body, why do you think I flew here today rather than come with you guys yesterday?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know."

"Because I loathe being away from Jen. I certainly wouldn't cheat on her. Anyway as you know Andy is a bit of a loud mouth and I'm sure he'll be bragging about his conquest of Mollie around the office, he probably thinks everyone is like him."

Susan replied, "Oh Robert, I'm sorry, but what are we going to do about the room situation?"

I said, "I'll talk to Andy when we break for the evening meal, would you mind sharing with Mollie?"

"No, I suppose not, but would you really like to share a bed with Andy?" She replied giggling.

Smiling I said, "It would be the sofa for one of us, and as he messed up that would be him."

During the meal, I spoke, "Andy this room arrangement of yours..."

Andy butted in, "yes nice to have a bit of away fun isn't it!" He grinned, Mollie blushed, Susan raised her eyebrows.

I looked at him for a few seconds before responding, "No Alec, it bloody well isn't, how you can cheat on your wife and make Mollie cheat on Tom beggars belief, Susan and I have no intention of sleeping with each other, so you will share your room with me and YOU can sleep on the sofa, understand?"

Alec looked at me with his fork halfway to his mouth, the grin disappearing, he dropped his fork and snarled, "don't you fucking tell me what to do, I'm not sharing with you dickhead, so do what you fucking want!"

I looked from him to Mollie, who was looking very embarrassed and just looked down, I never knew he had such a foul mouth. I turned to Susan and said, "come Susan we'll sort this ourselves." We left the dining room and went to the hotels reception.

"Susan, I'm so sorry, I didn't expect that language from him, I know how to sort this though." Turning to the receptionist I asked, "could you do me a favour please?"

She replied, "certainly sir, how may I help?"

"I need to get a flight home this evening, could you see what flights are available?"

Susan looked at me aghast and said, "what about tomorrows sessions Robert?"

"There is no way, considering Andy's reaction, that I am staying here tonight, it could only end badly. I'll tell Jack that I had to get home urgently." I replied.

There was a flight leaving at eleven so I booked a seat on that, tried to phone Jenny but she didn't pick-up, and as she didn't have voice mail I couldn't leave a message. Susan and I went back for the evening session, keeping away from Alec and Mollie. I left before the session was over to catch the flight, having asked Susan to try and persuade Mollie to sleep in her room.

Arriving at the airport at twelve thirty in the morning I took a taxi, it dropped me outside home at about one. Our car was parked in the drive, so was Laurence and Sarah's, strange, still, they must have decided to stay over after eating out.

I didn't turn any lights on, using instead the torch on my phone, hoping not to disturb anyone. Outside our bedroom I put my bag down opened the door, as I stepped in, Jen lifted her head, a look of shock on her face and she screamed, I dropped the phone, fumbled for the light switch, before I could open my mouth she screamed again.

The passage light came on a fraction before I found and flipped the bedroom light on, a naked Laurence flew into the room having tripped over my bag, a marble beside lamp dropped out of his hands and sailed across the floor, he was closely followed by an equally naked Sarah.

Jenny saw it was me, leapt out of bed, naked, and rushed into my arms, (her beautiful tits bouncing...) sobbing in relief. "Darling! Oh, you gave me such a fright, thank goodness its you!" She kissed me.

Sarah saying at the same time, "Laurence honey are you ok?" Going and kneeling next to him, Laurence groaning rolled onto his back and said, "um, yes, think so," then looking up at Jenny and me said, "what the hell are you doing creeping around your house with a torch? If I hadn't tripped I would have brained you!" His eyes then focused on Jenny's rear and he drew a deep breath and said "bloody hell Jenny, what a lovely arse!" His prick started rising too.

Jenny giggled, Sarah exclaimed, "Laurence! Don't be rude!" Looked round at Jenny, grinned and said, "wow, you're right though!"

We all laughed, they went to get decent, Jen put on a robe and we met in the kitchen for a coffee, I told them my reason for being back, and they told me why they were staying over, apparently when they came back after dinner they opened a bottle of wine or two, both of them had too much to drive so stayed.

When we were in bed Jen snuggled up to me and said, "you remember how we started fantasising about Laurence screwing me?" I nodded, "well, Sarah told Laurence about me seeing the picture, and they have been fantasising about me being screwed by both of them!"

That got me hard and us horny so at three in the morning Jen and I had a fantastic fuck both cumming very hard. Exhausted, we fell asleep sated and still joined!

After a late breakfast the next morning we took our coffee into the snug, chatted inanely for a fair length of time when Jen, having just left the room came back and said, "guys, this is crazy, we have been friends for years and suddenly we are avoiding 'the elephant in the room'! Robert and I had fantastic sex last night when I told him about you guys fantasising about sex with me, so unless there are objections," she stood and went to Sarah, held out her hand, "I'm going for it!" With that she pulled Sarah up put her arms around her and kissed her... hard!

Sarah's eyes flew open in shock, then groaning she responded, plastering her body against Jen, mouthes open tongues mingling, both girls groaning.

Laurence looked shocked, mouth open, eyes wide, pretty much the same look must have been on my face! Jen pulled away, looked from one to the other of us and asked, "any objections?" We both just shook our heads. She grinned, "Good!" Stepping back she said, "lets get comfy Sarah honey." with that she unbuttoned Sarah's blouse, as she pushed it off her shoulders Sarah was unbuttoning Jen's dress, Jen shucked her shoulders, as the dress slipped off and pooled round her feet she raised her arms, twirled round grinning, apart from her shoes she was naked! (She had left the room to remove her undies!)

Both us guys were gob smacked, Jen glancing at us giggled, turned back to Sarah, undid and removed her bra, knelt, undid Sarah's skirt, let it drop, sensuously and slowly removed her thong. Sarah, a hand on Jen's shoulder stepped out of them and towards Jen, who tentatively leant into Sarah and nuzzled her pubes, Sarah held Jen's head to herself threw back her head, spread her legs and hissed a long drawn out, "yeeeessss, mmm, yeeeesss, suck that pussy!"

Standing, my lovely Jen and Sarah kissed, holding each other's bums. Separating, Jen took Sarah's hand, turned to us and said, "we are going upstairs, if you two want to join us lose some clothes!" With that they sashayed out wagging their bums.

Laurence and I looked each other, he just said, "bloody hell!" We both stripped, and with erections to the fore followed our ladies. They were already on the bed, Jenny lying on her back tweaking her nipples, legs spread, Sarah going down on her, Sarah's bum facing us, her arse and moist pussy begging for attention, she nuzzled Jen's clit, a hand sliding between Jen's arse and pussy, gently back and forth, then Sarah pushed a finger into her pussy, gently fucking her.

Laurence, with a groan climbed behind Sarah, his cock sliding balls deep in one thrust. Jen responding to Sarah's ministrations, vigorously thrusting back, grunting, her head thrashing from side to side, a flush spreading down her chest as her climax hit, she held Sarah's head to her as she squirmed and thrust.

Slowly coming down from her high Jen's eyes opened, unfocused for a few seconds, chest heaving, when she focused she looked from Laurence to me smiled and said, "wow! That was amazing, so different, amazing!"

With Laurence pounding Sarah, she was gradually pushed up on Jen's body, her finger still in Jen's pussy, her mouth latched onto one of Jen's tits and she suckled gently, her tits rubbing on Jen's tummy, Laurence gave a final thrust, grunted and collapsed over Sarah, pushing her further up, so she and Jen could kiss.

Laurence rolled off the girls, looked at me sheepishly and said, "sorry Robert, I couldn't resist, that was just what happens in our fantasy, them going down on each other, me fucking the one kneeling, you ok?"

I replied, whilst slowly stroking my cock, "yea, I'm more than ok, that was so hot, can't wait to fuck them!"

Sarah looked up from Jen and said, "not before Jen gets me off, I could really get into this girl on girl, just loved getting Jen off!" With that she again kissed Jen, moved and lay beside her and said, "your turn babe, my pussy is throbbing in anticipation, so get over here."

Jenny, grinning sat up, leant over Laurence, sucked his flaccid cock into her mouth, released it, smacked her lips, said "yummy!" then moved down between Sarah's legs, her arse and pussy exposed to my view.

Sarah was soon groaning and wriggling her butt as Jen nibbled and sucked her clit and pussy. Laurence was gently fondling one of Jens tits and, I noticed, getting hard again, so I quickly climbed behind Jen, penetrating her before Laurence reacted to his cock.

"Damn, I was just about to do her!" He exclaimed.

Grunting as I thrust hard and fast into my lovely wife's tight pussy, I said, "me first buddy, me first!"

Sarah squealed and held Jenny's head to her pussy when she came which triggered my eruption deep in Jen, I kept thrusting slowly as I came down from a euphoric high, slipping out when my prick softened. I knelt back and surveyed the sight of Jenny's engorged pussy as my cum dribbled out.

Jenny rolled over lying between Laurence and Sarah, her hand went to Laurence's hard shaft, looking up at me still kneeling she asked, "you ok babe?"

I nodded, watching her hand slowly stroke Laurence's prick and replied, "yes, honey, it's weird seeing your hand stroking a prick that's not mine, but it's fucking erotic, can't wait to see Laurence fucking you!" I looked at Sarah lying there legs still spread, "how about you Sarah, you ok with this?"

"Fuck yea! Better than the fantasy by far, and by the look of that cock of your's I'm getting a bonus that has not been in our fantasy!"

I leant in and went down on Sarah, sucking her clit and fucking her with my fingers, she held my head to her and guided me where she wanted me, pushing me down to her pussy, my nose pressed to her clit, I was soon lapping her juices mixed with Laurence's cum. I slid my fingers under felt for her arse and wriggled at her until a finger slipped in, then another and started to finger fuck her arse, it didn't take long for her to cum, she squealed, thrust her pussy into me, held my head, I could feel her pussy pulsing, pushing up, stopping me from breathing for ages, when she relaxed her hold I came up gasping for air!

Glancing over Jen was just mounting Laurence, I sat up to watch his prick as it penetrated my lovely wife's lovely pussy, slowly she sank down until she was sitting on him, her hands on his chest, his on her tits, she started sliding back and forth, side to side, mewing in ecstasy, she loves this position, loves the control it gives her.

I felt a hand on my hard cock, glanced over to see Sarah, eyes glazed in lust watching Laurence getting fucked by my lovely Jen, her eyes flicked to meet mine, and she said, "fuck, that's so hot, Robert honey, fuck me please, I want you in me now."

What can I say! I scrambled up, positioned my cock at her pussy and thrust in to the hilt, all in a nano second! I held myself deep, feeling the pleasure of her cunt around my cock, so different from Jen's and yet so the same...

So with my wife on top of Laurence fucking him, me on top of Sarah I started to fuck her gently whilst stroking her clit, admiring the wobble of her gorgeous tits, (smaller than Jen's) she and Laurence holding hands while my wife and I fucked them, she looking up at me, chewing on her lip, her breathing started to get ragged.

She threw her head from side to side, groaning loudly, pushing up to meet my strokes, she came, boy did she come! Her pussy clenching my cock, I held still while she rode her climax, her legs pinning me to her, suddenly Sarah went limp, her body had a sheen of sweat, slowly a smile spread across her face her eyes opened, looked at me and said, "wow, I could get hooked on this, never cum so much so quickly!" With that she clenched her pussy and I resumed stroking into her, pulling almost out and then sliding all the way in.

I heard Laurence groaning, glanced over to see him holding Jen down as he pushed up and unleashed a load deep in her, Jen still slowly gyrating on him, the eroticism of seeing Laurence unleash his seed into my lovely wife's pussy sent me over, with a loud grunt I deposited my cum in Sarah, falling over her as I did.

Jen had her eyes closed a smile on her lips, she ground down hard on Laurence, cried out as she came, slumping forward on him, his arms wet round her and he held her tight, kissing and nibbling her ear and neck, whispering so quietly Sarah and I couldn't hear what he said.

Slowly Jenny lifted her head looked at Laurence, eyes devouring his face before smiling and saying, "me too lover."

Getting off Sarah, I went to the bathroom got a couple of facecloths, warmed them grabbed a couple of towels, back in the bedroom, Jen had climbed off Laurence, so he lay between them, I cleaned Sarah's pussy, dried her then went and did the same for my lovely Jen.

12