A Loving Wife In The Car Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife finds a way to do it again.
26.3k words
4.09
93.8k
120
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I want to take a moment and thank all of my loyal readers. Without your support, I probably wouldn't still be writing. Thank you for all the great emails and positive comments. I hope the stories are what you are looking for and that you enjoy the extension to this short story I wrote a while ago.

This story deals with Cuckolding, Interracial sex, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

*****

It was a wild week that week. One that will live in my memories forever. I had sex with that black guy every night for the rest of the week, even fucking him in my car outside my office Friday afternoon before going home to my husband who had been gone all week long.

Not once did I make him use a condom, and I never put my diaphragm back in. Needless to say, when I got home, my husband was more than horny for me. He pinned me up against the counter in the kitchen, made me spread my legs, then buried his face between them and ate my bare, freshly fucked and cummed in pussy. He had never done that before, and when he was done, his face was covered in cum. I had more orgasms that Friday afternoon than I had ever had in my life.

When I finally let my husband fuck me, I made him wear a condom and fuck me from behind. He had me bent over the kitchen counter with my ass up. He slid his condom covered cock deep inside of me really hard, almost knocking the wind out of me.

He held my hips and repeatedly slammed his hard cock inside of me. He kept asking me how it felt fucking a black guy and letting him cum in my unprotected pussy all week. I would slam my ass back hard against him and tell him how wonderful it felt, and how hard I would cum as I felt his cock pulse as millions of tiny little sperms were released inside of me over and over again all week long.

Just before he came, I told him that there was a very good chance that his naughty little wife had been knocked up while he was away, but to make sure, he would have to use a condom until I found out.

He slammed his cock deep inside of me and let out a loud groan as I felt his cock twitch inside of me, filling up the condom I had him wear. I told him that I wanted to know who the daddy was of the baby the whole time this time, as I wiggled my ass back and forth, milking all the cum out of his cock.

Over the next few weeks and months, my husband was so horny, I could barely keep him off of me, that is until I started getting sick in the mornings and the nights. I knew I was pregnant right away, but didn't tell my husband until he came home from his business trip.

I scheduled an appointment with my doctor to confirm, then waited at the dining room table with the results on Friday when my husband was coming home. I was very nervous as I waited. It was one thing to play about it happening, it was a whole other world when the fantasy becomes a reality. I thought about the life growing inside of me, planted there by a black stranger with a fantastic cock. I started getting wet thinking about how it had happened.

I felt my hand slip down between my legs, pressing the thin material of the dress against the crotch of my panties. I started imagining my dark lover slamming his big hard bare cock deep inside of me over and over again, as I begged him to cum deep inside of me, knowing full well the consequences of those actions. It only took me a few minutes before I felt my orgasm wash over my body.

It still wasn't enough of a release for me. I pulled my dress up, slid my thong to the side and slipped two fingers easily inside of me. I started rubbing my thumb over my clit as I felt another big orgasm getting ready to hit me. Just as it did, I heard my husband's car pull up and the garage door open. I fixed my dress and tried to compose myself as best as I could before he came walking through the door.

When he saw me sitting down, he dropped his bags and walked over to the table. I motioned him to sit down. I told him I loved him very much, but we need to talk. He sat down, and I could see the color run out of his face. I tried to say something, but I heard him speak first.

"You're pregnant?!" He said with both a questioning, but happy sound to his voice.

I just nodded as I looked at him and started smiling.

He smiled back, then stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up onto my feet and into his warm, loving embrace. At that moment I knew we would both be happy together.

That night we made love, him telling me how much he loved that was such a naughty slut wife that I got knocked up by a black stranger. I came hard all over his cock each time he said it.

Our sex life was fantastic right up until I gave birth to a healthy little boy. He was slightly darker skinned than both of us, but my husband vowed to love him like he was his own. I fell in love with my husband all over again just hearing those words.

The doctor didn't say anything, but you could tell he knew.

After that, life became pretty normal for us. I wasn't able to go out for quite some time, especially when my husband traveled.

After a while, I could sense a change in my husband's attitude. Our son was now a couple years old, and it had been some time since we had even fantasized about me being naughty. I think we were both becoming boring.

I started watching porn on the nights that my husband was out of town, after putting the baby to sleep. I watched every type of porn I could find, but my favorites were wives getting knocked up by strangers. I also found erotic story websites and couldn't keep out of the slut and hot wife sections.

I found that after living the life that these stories portrayed, I would get very wet and have to go to my room and take care of myself. After a while, the videos began occupying my dreams. One morning I woke up after a crazy sexy dream and texted my husband.

"I'm going off the Pill! Doctor suggested that I take a break from them for a while last time I visited."

"Really? What are we going to do about birth control?"

"Condoms and I will have to get a new Diaphragm as mine hasn't been used in a long time."

"Ok Honey, I can understand that."

"Besides, I thought maybe we could play a little with it. Like we used to?"

"Oh Really? We haven't played since you got pregnant. Thought maybe you didn't like it anymore."

"I still like the idea. It was so hot how I got pregnant and you can't understand how lucky I am to have an understanding husband like I do. I love you and don't want to lose you!"

"You would never lose me. I'm the luckiest husband in the world!"

"Even if I came home pregnant again?"

"Oh, is this where you are going with this? You haven't done anything like that in years. Are you telling me you want to go out and Fuck a stranger again?"

"No, I would never do that... Unless you approved of it...!" I said.

I could feel my pussy getting wet just from the thought. It was getting late and I needed to get ready for work. I really wanted to take care of myself, but I didn't have time. I got up and headed for the shower.

Before I hopped in, I grabbed my pill packet, looked at them for a second, then threw them away in the garbage can. I then opened my medicine cabinet and found the pink case way in the back. I pulled out my diaphragm and looked at it for a minute.

I hadn't used it in over 3 years. I turned on the water and placed my diaphragm in the stream. I pulled it away and waited.

Not even a few seconds later did I noticed two droplets forming on the underside of the rubber material. I dried it off and replaced it in the case. I made a mental note to set an appointment with the doctor and to go buy some condoms for the time being.

I stripped off my nightie and thong and hopped into the shower. I could feel the water running down my body and over my pussy lips. It felt soo good, I just wanted to touch myself so bad. I knew I would be late if I did, so I refrained and just finished showering and shaving.

I hopped out of the shower, did my makeup and hair, then walked over and picked out some sexy lingerie for the day. I slipped on the lace see through black bra, then slipped my legs into the tiny little matching G-string. I loved that it had a little heart charm on front that matched my bellybutton ring.

I then slipped on my lace top stay up stockings, and my 3 inch black pumps. I rounded it out with a soft, flowing dress that was slightly see through in the right light.

I walked back into the bathroom and pulled my worn out diaphragm case out of the medicine cabinet and put the whole thing in my purse. I made my way into the baby's room and woke him up to get him ready. I started thinking about all the fun I was going to have making him a little sister.

I went to work and scheduled an appointment with my doctor for later that week, but I couldn't get the thought out of my brain. Sometime during the day, the UPS man came in and started talking to me after delivering a package. He was soo hot and we were flirting like always, but something was making it even hotter today.

I wanted to take him into the supply closet and have my way, but I couldn't figure out how to do it discretely. I know a couple times he got a nice little glimpse up my dress when I would uncross my legs for a second. I could have sworn he had a bulge in his pants, but I wanted to find out for sure. I was almost sad as I watched him walk out the door, but couldn't wait to see him the next day. Maybe I could get some of the other girls out of here and let him take me on my desk bent over from behind.

It would be tough, but the wheels started turning. I would figure out a way some day. After he left I went straight into the bathroom, pulled up my dress and pulled my panties down, then leaned up against the counter and slid my hands between my legs. It only took me a few minutes to cum all over my hand imagining the UPS guy behind me fucking me hard and cumming deep inside of me.

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly. I wanted to figure out how to get the UPS guy alone every day, but I could only find about 10 minutes on Wednesdays where we would be alone. I decided to call him mister Wednesday, and every time he stopped by, that's what I would call him. He would figure it out soon enough.

I got in with my doctor and was fitted for a new diaphragm. It would take a couple weeks for it to come in, so I made sure I bought some condoms. I made my husband use the condoms when he came home that weekend.

I knew I had a few weeks before the pills would be out of my system, but I wanted my husband to get used to using them until the diaphragm came in. Evert time he was fucking me, I would be picturing the UPS guy above me burying his big hard bare cock deep inside of me, with just my diaphragm to prevent him from impregnating me.

Both of us would cum hard, every time I made him pull out and I would rip off the condom and have him shoot his load all over my abdomen and I would let it drip down to my pussy or I would have him cum on my ass and I would wiggle my ass until his cum would run down the crack of my ass and over my pussy lips. I would rub his cum into my clit until I would cum again.

The following Wednesday, I waited all day for the UPS guy to stop by, but he didn't come by. By the time I got home I was a mess. I went straight to my bed and pulled out my vibrator. I put a condom on it and slipped it into my pussy with ease. When I felt myself getting close to cumming, I reached down, ripped the condom off the cock and slipped it back into me, telling him to cum deep inside of me!

I came so hard on that rock hard black toy that I nearly passed out. I was still horny but knew I had to make dinner. I finished with my chores and got ready for bed. I played with my toy until the batteries died, then used it as a dildo until I came hard all over it. My dreams were pretty wild that night, every dream was me taking bare cocks deep inside of me until I came home pregnant again.

The next week my doctor called and set my appointment for Wednesday. I couldn't say no, but I was so disappointed. I made it to the doctor's office and was delayed there until the end of the day. I made my way home and had to take care of myself all over again. It continued like that for the next few weeks. I would get myself all prepared for some fun on my Wednesdays, but something would mess it up.

It wasn't until about a month and a half after I had first come up with my plan, was I able to make it a reality. I woke up that morning and couldn't get the visions from my dream out of my head. I laid in bed and played with myself through my panties until I could feel the wetness seeping through them. I slipped my hand into my panties and rubbed my clit, slipping my fingers inside of me occasionally, coating my wetness all over my fingers then rubbing my clit until I came hard.

I got out of bed and made my way to the shower. I shaved my legs, underarms, and pussy clean, then washed my hair and body down. I dried myself off, then standing there naked, I did my makeup and hair. I walked over to my lingerie drawer and pulled out my new crotchless panties and matching bustier. I grabbed my black lace top thigh high stockings and started getting dressed. I wanted to make my dream a reality and I wasn't going to let anything stop me.

I had been flirting with this man for well over a month, and I know he had glimpsed my panties and a couple times my bare pussy under my dresses. I had made him hard almost every day for a month and I knew that today would be the day. The company was holding an off-site meeting with one of the big clients. Only a couple people would be staying back in the office, and I had even told the UPS guy the day before to stop by, even if he didn't have any packages for us. I hope he got the message.

I slipped on my bustier and snapped it into place. I then slid my panties up my smooth legs, fixing the crotch so that it made my pussy lips pout out. The feeling of wearing crotchless panties got me all worked up and I almost had to stop what I was doing to take care of myself again. I didn't want to ruin it, but I was dripping wet.

Somehow I restrained myself and was able to slip on the stockings. Everything came together nicely as I stood in the mirror and looked myself up and down. The bustier made my breasts push up, and it helped arch my back even more, slimming my waist and accentuating my hips and ass. The 4 inch heals I slipped on made my legs and ass look heavenly. I didn't want to slip on my dress, but knew I had to get going.

The morning went by painstakingly slowly even though I was really busy having to pick up the slack from everyone else being gone. I could feel my pussy dripping onto my seat all morning long in anticipation. Just before lunch time, and a few minutes before I expected my Man to walk in, I went over and locked the front door.

I made my way into the bathroom and into a stall. I pulled my dress up and opened my purse. Inside I had 2 different colored cases. The pink one and the new blue one. I stuck my hand in blindly, fumbling with the case. They were both the exact same size, but one had a good, new diaphragm that I always used with my husband, and the other was old and I knew it was somewhat ineffective.

When I found a case, I started fumbling with it and finally got it opened. I reached inside and pulled out the diaphragm. They were different in that the new one was clear and the old one was pink, so I closed my eyes then spread my legs and slipped it up inside of me. Once I felt it was secure, I opened my eyes and closed my purse. I washed my hands and walked out to the front of the building.

He didn't disappoint as just as I walked up to the door, he walked up and smiled a huge smile at me. He had a couple packages for me to sign for, which made his trip here useful, and over the last couple weeks, he had been staying here, chatting with us for well over 30 minutes each time. He planned stopping here for just before lunch so he wouldn't get in trouble.

I opened the door and let him in, locking the door behind him. I had scanned the office before and couldn't see anyone lingering around. I assumed whoever was left had left for lunch. As soon as I signed for the packages and had him set them down on the floor, I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me tight to him. I lifted my eyes to him as he leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips.

I felt his tongue press against my lips and I gladly opened my mouth as I felt his tongue slip passed my lips and caress mine. I could feel my legs spread on their own as he pushed me back against the desk behind me. He was already positioned between my legs, and I could feel his cock was already rock hard and aching to be free.

I felt his arms wrap tighter around me as he prepared to lift me onto the desk. I told him we needed to go somewhere a little more private and away from the front door and windows. I led him back to my other desk that wasn't too far away, but it was shielded from the front door. I swayed my ass as sexily as I could while holding his hand and leading him to my office.

When we entered my office, I turned around and pulled him close to me. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled his face into mine. I opened my mouth as our lips met and started running my tongue on his lips, tasting him. His arms were wrapped around me and I was already spreading my legs for him. I felt him move forward and occupy the space I left for him, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock pressing against my abdomen.

I felt him press into me until my ass made contact with the desk behind me. I felt his arms wrap tightly around me and lift me onto the desktop. I spread my legs even further apart and felt his body slide up my thighs until his crotch was resting against my bare pussy. I reached between my legs and felt his belt. I quickly undid it and found the button to his pants. I undid those and unzipped his pants. I ran my hand down the front of his boxers until I felt his rock hard cock in my hand, separated by only a thin piece of material.

I pulled the material down until I felt his cock slip free of their confines, then wrapped my hand around his beautiful big black hard cock and started to stroke it. I placed his cock on my bare pussy lips then angled the tip, slipping it between my labia and against my exposed, wet clit. I started rubbing his cock against my clit, moaning into his mouth as I felt that bare black cock for the first time separating my lips and lubricating my clit with his precum.

I tilted my pelvis up, feeling the tip of his cock leave my clit and slowly separate my labia as it traveled to its intended target. I stopped just short of my opening with his cock as I felt him pull away from me. I reached my other hand up and around his neck, pulling him back to me.

"What about protection?"

"I'm safe!"

"Really?" he said as I felt his muscles give and his face begin to come back to mine.

"Really!" I said as I tilted my pelvis even more and guided the tip of his cock to my opening.

"What kind? Are you on the pill?"

"No, Diaphragm. I inserted it just before you got here." I half breathed out and moaned out into his mouth.

"Good!" He said as I felt his lips press against mine and his cock press harder against my opening.

I moaned out loud as I felt his cock penetrate me and slip into my pussy nice and slowly.

"Fuck, that feels soo good. Fuck me hard, slam that big hard cock into me!" I half whimpered, half moaned into his mouth.