A Lucky Accident

Story Info
He "fell" for this girl in a big way.
958 words
4.06
24.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigdav
bigdav
5 Followers

The first thing I noticed about Kimmy was her ass. It was difficult not to as it was on my face at the time. Perhaps I should explain. You see I'd dropped my car keys out side a clothes shop and was just bending to pick them up when this mini whirlwind called Kimmy erupted out the door and knocked me over. We both fell down and somehow she ended up sitting on my face. She leapt up almost immediately and began apologizing as I picked my self up and turned to face her. I stopped dead, she was beautiful, cute as a button. A devastating smile, cute little nose and the most gorgeous brown eyes, all topped by silky blonde hair. My eyes swept up and down her body and I wasn't disappointed. A dynamite body beautifully put together with pert breasts lurking beneath a simple white top and a great pair of legs encased in what I suspected were black stockings. The black miniskirt finished at mid thigh and the ass looked as good as it had felt.

"Are you ok," I asked.

"Fine," she said, "I'm so sorry."

"No harm done," I grinned, "but how about a drink to aid recovery."

To my surprise she said yes and we adjourned to a nearby bar. We had a couple of drinks and chatted for about thirty minutes or so but I found I couldn't keep my eyes off those nylon-clad thighs. Her legs were glorious and I'm sure she was well aware of my attention wandering to them. She leaned towards me.

"Like what you see?"

I nodded slowly, letting my eyes drift down once more. Her legs parted... the skirt riding up above her stocking tops exposing an inch of white thigh. Her hand dropped down, gently caressing her own inner thigh.

"Do you have an itch needs scratching?" I asked.

"Oh yes... will you scratch it for me?"

My hand moved below the table sliding along her left thigh. I paused briefly at her stocking tops relishing the transition from smooth nylon to warm skin. My questing fingers moved further discovering the warm smooth moistness of her panties.

"Silk?" I whispered.

"Hmm... ," she groaned.

I stroked her silk covered mound for a few moments before sliding my fingers under the edge and into the hot wet folds of her cunt. She gasped as first one then two fingers penetrated her. Suddenly she stood up, disengaging my fingers from their explorations.

"The mens washroom...5minutes...be there," she hissed and walked off to the back of the bar.

I held out for about 3 minutes before I got up and followed, not sure what to expect but filled with curiosity and lust. I walked into the washroom and her head appeared around one of the cubicle doors. She flashed me a cheeky grin and motioned me to join her. As soon as I walked into the cubicle she slammed the door, locked it and threw herself into my arms. We kissed passionately, our tongues sliding into each other's mouths, our lips locked together for what seemed like an eternity. She pushed me down onto the toilet seat and rapidly released my burgeoning cock, pulling my trousers down to mid thigh. With one swift movement she pulled off her panties and lowered herself onto my rock hard prick. Her cunt was tight...really tight, in fact my cock felt like it was in a vacuum cleaner. I enjoyed the pleasant friction of her nylon-clad legs against my bare thighs, my hands cupping her neat little ass cheeks, massaging and stroking them.

"Oh yea," she groaned easing herself up and down, "c'mon...fuck me baby... gimme all that hard cock."

I eased the straps of her top over her shoulders and lowered my head to her breasts. Her nipples were hard, like little diamonds, and I sucked and nibbled at them ... taking one and then the other between my teeth and pulling her breasts away from her ribcage. I used my hands to slide her skirt right up around her waist and started playing with her anus, tickling it with the tip of my finger.

"Hmmm ... in my ass honey ... stick it in," she gasped, still bouncing up and down as

I worked my middle finger into her arse. She groaned and began to accelerate her rhythm. I noticed little beads of sweat forming on her neck and shoulders and reached out with my tongue to lick them off. Her pussy began to spasm around my cock as she headed towards orgasm. I felt my own balls tighten as the muscles of her cunt massaged my prick into submission. She threw back her head and began to make little animal noises in the back of her throat. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she erupted into a wild orgasm and I clamped my mouth over hers to help drown out the wail that accompanied her climax. At the same time my cock erupted pumping what felt like litres of sticky white cum into her tight cunt. She slumped against me for a few minutes, breathing hard. Then she kissed me on the lips and stood up, her legs still a little shaky. I could see the wetness of our mingled juices on her thighs. She straightened her clothes and picked up her panties from the floor. She stood looking at them for a few seconds and then draped them over my softening cock.

"A little something to remember me by," she said, once again flashing that cheeky grin, and with that she was gone. She disappeared from my life as swiftly as she entered it. But I still live in hope that maybe someday...

bigdav
bigdav
5 Followers